x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Well, well... [POV Tom]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Well, well... [POV Tom] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun - 13:54

Loyid was surprised when I played the guitar and he told me that he played the bass. I nodded a little and hummed. I was sort of interested but I didn't want to seem too eager to listen to him. Loiyd put down his menu as he must have chosen what he wanted to eat. I looked at the menu for a little longer and chose the spicy salami pizza. I put down my menu too and looked up at Loiyd when he asked if he could ask me a question. I nodded a little and listened. He asked if I was bisexual and if I was into girls before. It was a fair enough question. At least he asked it to me straight out and not assumed things about me. I thought about it for a little while. I knew what I was going to answer but I didn't know exactly how I was going to phrase it. Before I could answer the waiter came to the table. Loyid ordered his food and then turned to me.

"Oh the spicy salami pizza, and can I have extra chilli please? And a coke," I told the waiter with a smile.

When the waiter was gone I turned back to Loyid. I bit my lip a little before I answered.

"Well yes, I was into girls before and I suppose I still would be. Though I do notice guys too, so I suppose you could say that I'm bisexual. But ever since I got together with BIll I haven't noticed anyone else. He's all I can think about and the only person that I'm attracted too. Though that might sound a little funny." I said looking away.

Loiyd asked another question about my relationship before telling me about his relationship that didn't work out.

"That's too bad," I said, "You'll find someone else that you won't fight with, But me? Yeah it's my first Proper relationship," I said with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down

Well, well... [POV Tom]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
x-Twinfantasy-x :: The Game :: Beach-
Jump to: