x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

HAVE TO BEEN READ!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

HAVE TO BEEN READ!! Empty
PostSubject: HAVE TO BEEN READ!!   HAVE TO BEEN READ!! I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:26

About the Characters / avatars ::

Only 3 characters maximum for each member. When you do the second one please write it in the presentation file. This is important for me to be able to valide you. When you create one, write the Name and the Second Name only. No :: IchLiebe-Dydy or 1xXPeace. Only real names or fake ones will be allowed.

//!// You can not have the same character twice! In the forum, only 3 Bill Kaulitz (the 2 others with a new name) and 2 other Tom Trümper can be choosed. Same thing with all characters that there is going to have in the forum.

RPG ::

I do not accept racist stuffs in this forum, or you'll be banished. When someone post with someone, a 8 lines minimum must be write, not less or this will get boring. If you have difficulty with this, write about code:The night: their feelings, the things that are around them and about their past. Then it will get more easy for you to write 12 lines. When you want some friends, just go in the forum :: Relations. Then ask what you want :: Friends, family, confident, lover, ect. Plus, when you are writting the thoughts of the character, please do like that ::

What a mess... Why did this girl was so naive!!

When the character speaks ::

'' Wow... nice dude!! '' he said smiling.

Partenaria :: If your forum is fun and you write nicely, I might say yes. RPG are here to distract code:isn't: us no?

Absences :: You might have other things to do in the real life, so I will only ask you to write in the 'absences' section when you won't be able to get online for some days, bause in this forum, when people aren't online after more than 1 month their account are going to be deleted. Some people might want your character (celebritie or the person you're playing) so if you don't want to stay on this code:over: forum, send us a message or write in this section that you are going to stop posting in here. I don't want the choice of characters beeing stuck because people are not telling they are gone.

To finish, I hope you will enjoy to post in this forum; I made it for people to post whatever they want! But racist, homophobes, ect are not the welcome. Feel free to tell me if someone is code:yet: is insulting you in private message or beeing annoying with other persons.

x- Enjoy! -x
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org

HAVE TO BEEN READ!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
x-Twinfantasy-x :: Forum :: Rules //important// :: Rules-
Jump to: