x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Well, well... [POV Tom]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loïyd Lynor

Loïyd Lynor

Well, well... [POV Tom] Empty
PostSubject: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 18:15

Walking around on the beach a little, I finally found a great spot with not too much people around me, then lay down on my towel, humming in pleasure. I loved the sun and the beach, and the pretty boys too of course. I grabbed my suncream, placing some in my hand before putting it all on my skin. I placed my sunglasses on my nose, then closed my eyes, lying on my belly with my hair on the side of my neck. Actually I was new in Berlin, because I had moved few days ago. I was now 19 and had bought my own appartment. I mean I was rich, why shouldn't I go away from my parents?
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 18:26

I sighed lying on the beach humming a little. I was a little lonely because Bill had decided to go out with his friends and I decided I wanted to spend my day pouting. I didn't blame him for wanting to go out but I still missed him. I sat up feeling the heat of the sun on my skin and grabbed the cream. I was planning on having Bill all over me when he got back so being sun burnt was not an option. I rubbed the cream on me and lay back down again to continue pouting.
Back to top Go down
Loïyd Lynor

Loïyd Lynor

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 18:31

I kept lying on my belly for 10 minutes before stretching my arms, sitting up. In fact it was hot outside today, so a ice cream wouldn't be too much. I pulled on my t-shirt and stood up, walking over the little restaurant, going in it for few minutes before going back outside, then walked around the beach a little. I looked at the guys half naked, licking my ice cream while smiling. There was some who were cute, but that's all. It was only childrens, adults, etc, around here. As I turned on myself to go back at my towel, my feet hitted something, making me fall on somebody. I looked at my food and groaned, knowing it was all scraped up now.

'' Ah great! '' I said, sitting up while whipping my t-shirt and looked at the dude from behind my sun glasses, then walked back to my towel, grunting.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 18:39

My eyes were closed as I lay there. All of a sudden I felt someone stumble over my feet and fall. I jumped up and gasped raising my eyebrow. The person walked off and I looked at him again a second time. It was Bill! Had he not seen me? He probably didn't, if he did he would have said hi. I was going to surprise him. I chuckled getting up and running after him. I caught up with him and grabbed his waist humming a quick hello and I kissed his neck a little.
Back to top Go down
Loïyd Lynor

Loïyd Lynor

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 18:44

I was going to sit on my towel as I felt someone grabbing my waist with a 'hi', then a kiss on my neck. I turned my face to look at who was touching me like this and smirked, seeing a hot dude. Really sexy in fact. I moved to face him, smiling before touching his lips with my thumb.

'' What's with all this? '' I hummed, rubbing my knee on his crotch.

If I could have this dude, it will be a nice day. And it was kinda hard to find hot gays around here. I chuckled mentally, licking my lips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 18:52

Bill turned around and rubbed my lips with his thumb. I was smiling extremely large until he spoke. That wasn't Bill! Holy fuck what had I done! I jumped as the guy rubbed his knee against my crotch and I moved away and shook my hands in front of me.

"Oh god! I'm sorry! I thought you were my boyfriend! You look scarily like him! I'm soooo sorry!" I said really quickly.

This guy was extremely scarily similar to Bill. I wondered why I hadn't realized he doesn't have Bill's tattoos. I felt so bad. I couldn't believe I had done that to someone that wasn't Bill!
Back to top Go down
Loïyd Lynor

Loïyd Lynor

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 19:13

As I rubbed my knee over his crotch, the guy jumped back after I had speak, saying quickly that he was sorry and something about a Bill.

'' Huh? Oh, you're in couple? Since when? '' I asked as I sat on my towel, looking at the guy.

He was hot and I wanted him, plus when I wanted something I was getting it all the time. I patted the towel beside me, smiling to him as I pulled off my sun glasses.

'' Wanna talk? I'm new around here '', I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 19:20

The guy seemed to understand that I was in a relationship. He sat on his towel and asked how long I had been with Bill for. I wanted to say not long enough but I didn't.

"Um, just 3 weeks, but it hasn't been long enough," I said chuckling a little.

The guy patted the towel wanting me to sit beside him. He said that he was new in town and asked if I wanted to chat. I didn't see the harm in chatting with him. Now that I knew he wasn't Bill I wouldn't do anything else to him. I nodded and sat down beside him.

"Sure, I've nothing else to do I have time to chat," I said.

It would give me something to until I could get back to Bill and make him make up the time to me.
Back to top Go down
Loïyd Lynor

Loïyd Lynor

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 19:33

I hummed happily, nodding when he said he was in couple with this Bill since 3 weeks. In fact I had had 2 relations before, who lasted around 1 and 3 years, but now I just wanted to have fun. I smiled more as he sat on my towel. 1 point for me now. Nodding about what he said, I pulled off my sunglasses.

'' Right, so are you into boys, seeming you're in couple with a Bill? '' I hummed before looking at the sun, then back to this dude, '' My name's Loïyd, you can call me Lo'. Mind if I took off my shirt? I don't wanna have a weird tan! '' I chuckled, pulling off my shirt.

I licked -not- uncousciously my lips, then grabbed the sun cream to put some on my shoulders, then sighed.

'' Sorry, but could you put some on my back? Don't think I'm asking this for doing things, just that my hands can't reach this place, see? '' I said while trying to touch my back with my hands, '' I can't! '' I said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 19:39

The guy smiled as I and pulled off his sunglasses. He asked if I was into guys and I nodded.

"Um, yeah...I told you i thought you were my boyfriend," I said kind of awkwardly.

He told me that his name was Loiyd and said I could use his nickname but I found it a bit weird. he asked if he could take off his shirt and I just shrugged. It was a beach he could do what he wanted to. I looked away as I saw him licking his lips. He grabbed the sun cream and put some one sighing. He asked me to put some on his back saying that it wasn't a move he just couldn't reach. I nodded and mumbled a "sure," before taking the cream and smothering some on his back. Even his skin felt the same as Bill's, it was scary to find someone who looked so much the same as him.

"Um, I'm Tom by the way," I said rubbing the cream into his back.
Back to top Go down
Loïyd Lynor

Loïyd Lynor

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 19:45

I smiled devilishly as he accepted to put the cream on my back -thanks that I had my back in front of him-, then hummed as I felt his hands on my skin. That was really nice hands. I bet it could do awesome stuffs.

'' I know you said it, just wanted to be sure '', I chuckled.

I closed my eyes, purring a little.

'' I like your hands, so warm '', I mumbled, smiling.

I turned on myself to look at him, then at his chest. Damn hot dude. I made him lay back on my towel, then grabbed my sun cream.

'' You should put more, your skin is a little red '', I smiled before stroking his chest and belly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 19:50

Loiyed hummed as I rubbed his back and I gulped a little getting worried. The cream was almost rubbed in and I was so happy that I could stop touching him. He said something about liking my hands and at that point I couldn't do it anymore I pulled my hands away and chuckled a little awkwardly. Loiyd turned around and eyed me up and down. He pushed me down on my back and grabbed the cream saying I was a little red as he rubbed it into me. I wanted to tell him to stop. I didn't feel comfortable with him touching me but I didn't want to burn either.

"Um, I-I can do that," I said quietly sitting up and moving his hands.
Back to top Go down
Loïyd Lynor

Loïyd Lynor

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 20:01

I was still smiling as I was about to rub the cream on him, but Tom said he could do it by himself while pushing away my hands. I shruged a little, then pulled back my hair, smiling again.

'' By the way, is he good in bed? '' I asked him while lying back, '' I should find someone too, been a while '', I hummed.

I wanted this guy and I was going to have it.

'' Hng, too much sun, follow me '', I said while standing up, picking the towel as Tom stood up and grabbed my bag, '' Wanna go over there? '' I proposed and pointed the edge of the beach, where it was not okay for kids to go.

I was going to have him, beleive me!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 20:10

I finished rubbing in the sun cream as Loiyd tied back his hair. He asked if Bill was any good in bed and I gasped a little choking on the air. How could he ask me something like that? I didn't even know him. I opened and closed my mouth a little not sure what to say.

"I can't tell you that..." I said quietly.

This guy really came on strong. He said that there was too much sun where he was sitting and stood up. I followed him and he grabbed the towel suggesting we sit at the far side of the beach away from everyone else. I bit on my lip a little.. What did this guy want?

"Um, sure..." I said rubbing the back of my neck.
Back to top Go down
Loïyd Lynor

Loïyd Lynor

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 20:13

I hummed, walking over the spot on the edge of the beach and sat again on my towel, stretching my arms.

'' It's fine if you don't tell it, but I thought it wasn't hard to talk about sex? Anyway '', I smiled, looking at Tom as he sat too, '' Wanna see what I do at my job? '' I proposed, lying on my belly and holding my chin with the palm of my hand.

I looked at him, waiting for an answer. I wanted to chat with him, so talking about work was fine, no?
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 20:27

We moved and Loiyd lay out out his towel lying on his stomach. He said that it wouldn't seem that it was a big deal to talk about sex. I shrugged still not saying anything. I didn't want to let a stranger know something that private about himself and his boyfriend. Loiyd kept talking this time suggesting talking about work. I sighed in relief a little. At least that topic wasn't private or gonna make me uncomfortable. I nodded and sat down on the towel again.

"Yeah sure, fire away," I said waiting to see what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Loïyd Lynor

Loïyd Lynor

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 20:33

I smiled more in my head as he said it was fine if I showed him my job. I stood up slowly, looking around us. I didn't wanted kids to see that, but it was around 4 pm, so there wasn't that much people near us. Well, they were far, so everything was fine. I placed my legs beside each side of the guy, then smirked to him, stroking my chest a little before moving down and up lightly, licking my finger and sucking on it. I was so gonna get this Tom. Moving my hips a little, I tilted back my head before turning on myself, moving down and up few times.

'' You like it? '' asked him, smiling with the corner of my lips.

I wouldn't touch him for now, seeming he was uncomfortable with all those things. But I bet he was into one-nights stand before, so why should he stop?
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 20:44

As I said yeah Loiyd climbed over me and started rubbing and stroking himself moving around like a lap dancer would. I was so shocked for a minute that I couldn't move. He asked if I liked what he was doing and I quickly snapped back into reality.

"Holy shit!" I gasped jumping up and moving away from him, "What are you doing dude?!"

He was crazy! Like he had met me not two minutes ago and he knew that I had a boyfriend. What he was doing was extremely unfair and really inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Loïyd Lynor

Loïyd Lynor

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 20:51

I was still dancing as the dude stood up quickly, moving away while asking what I was doing.

'' Well I'm showing you my work, duh? '' I said, a hand on my hip.

I sat back on my towel, stretching my arms.

'' You know, one day I'll have you in my bed! '' I chuckled, '' Well, what do you wanna talk about so? Oh, what's your hobbies? '' I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 13:14

Loiyd stopped dancing and all I could do was stare at him shocked. He said calmly that all he was doing was showing me his work and the fact that he thought it was an appropriate job to talk about freaked Tom out a little. He sat back on the towel and I was simply too shocked to say anything. I wasn't completely sure what I heard but there was something about me and his bed and at that I decided that it was enough. Though he continued to talk small talk I started leaving.

"Sorry, I have to go...I have to get back to my BOYFRIEND. He'll miss me if I'm not home when he comes back" I said making it extremely clear that I already had a boyfriend, but it was obvious that he already knew that.

I turned around and started walking away, shaking my head in shock. That guy really was something else.
Back to top Go down
Loïyd Lynor

Loïyd Lynor

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 13:30

I saw him standing up, talking about his boyfriend and I sighed lightly, picking up quickly my towel and my bag, walking beside him.

'' Hey, listen, I'm sorry I won't try something else, alright? '' I said calmy, looking at him as I was walking too, '' I'll keep my hands away from you, okay? '' I asked.

I placed quickly the towel in my bag, then kept walking.

'' Wanna go to a restaurant? '' I proposed, '' I have no sexual intentions! '' I said, lifting up my hands.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 13:38

I grunted as I saw him catch up with me quickly. Why wouldn't this guy leave me the hell alone!? He told me that he was sorry and that he wasn't going to try anything again and that he would keep his hands to himself. I arched my eyebrow not looking at him or even responding. He said that he would be good already and he didn't. How was I meant to believe him after that?I kept walking as he fiddled with his bag or something and then proposed that we go to eat. I didn't want to go anywhere with him but my stomach rumbled and I had to give in to it. He said that he had no sexual intention and I didn't believe him one bit. I stopped walking and turned to him.

"I'll go eat with you and that's it. If you do anything else that I don't like I'm leaving and sticking you with the bill, get it?" I said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Loïyd Lynor

Loïyd Lynor

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 19:55

I heard his stomach rumbling and chuckled before he warned me to do nothing else than eat with him. I lifted my hands again.

'' I'll do nothing, jeez! '' I said before keeping walking with him, '' I'll go see one of my friends so '', I chuckled.

It was kinda annoying to know that a gay guy didn't want to have sex with me, but he was in couple so it was weird if he had say yes. We kept walking for a minute, then I saw the pizza restaurant. I hummed, grabbing my t-shirt from my bag to put it on and entered the place with Tom, asking for a table of 2, then sat at the little table, grabbing the menu.

'' I'll pay. So, what's your hobbies? '' I asked him again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 20:27

Loiyd's sense of humor wasn't what I found funny at all. He kept joking about sleeping with people. I wasn't going to judge him for this because that is exactly what I was like before, but boasting about it to someone who is in a relationship is pretty out of line. We got to a pizza place and he said he would pay. I raised my eyebrow and nodded.

He would want to pay after doing the to me before...

He grabbed a menu and so did I before he asked me about my hobbies. I looked up at him away from the menu and hummed. Right now I didn't have many hobbies except my guitar really. Most of the time I spent was with bill and we were doing things together and I wouldn't consider my boyfriend a hobby.

"Well, I play the guitar and write music, but other than that I just hang with my boyfriend and watch movies or whatever," I told him looking at the menu again.
Back to top Go down
Loïyd Lynor

Loïyd Lynor

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun - 21:25

I took a sip from my water glass and chuckled when he said he was playing guitar.

'' Really? '' I asked while looking at the menu too, '' It's cool, I play bass '', I hummed.

In fact I liked the loud sound it was making when I was playing this instrument and I was pretty good. Not that I wanted to look more awesome than other people, but I was learning how to play since I was 6 to 17. Now I was 19 and I was playing by myself since almost 2 years. I choosed the 3 cheeses pizza and closed the menu, smiling to Tom.

'' Can I ask you something? Well right now I just asked you a question while asking you to ask you a question, but anyway! '' I smiled big before taking a sip of water, '' Are you bisexual? Or were you into girls before? '' I asked him.

He was looking straight, but I had see many 'straight looking guys' before who were bisexual and gay, so it was a normal question in fact, no? I smiled to the waiter as he came to take our plates and I told him mine, plus a Ice Tea.

'' And you? '' I questionned Tom.

When he said his, I thanked the waiter before looking back to the dude, resting my chin in my crossed hands. He was damn hot; but into a relation. Maybe next time. I chuckled to myself, drinking my glass of water again.

'' Hey... Is it the first time you're in a long relation? Sorry, but I like asking questions '', I smirked, '' But I had a relation of 3 years before... I told it to you, right? Anyway, he was kind and all, sweet, romantic, jalous from other mans. The reason that we broke up was because we were getting angry for stupid reasons '', I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, well... [POV Tom]   Well, well... [POV Tom] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, well... [POV Tom]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
x-Twinfantasy-x :: The Game :: Beach-
Jump to: