x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Mar - 5:25

Tom's hand smoothed up Bill's back as they both lay naked in the bed, kissing and touching. Tom nipped delicately on Bill's neck as his hands searched Bill's body, gliding over every curve.

"Tom?" Axel's voice said from the other side of the door again, more worried this time.

Axel didn't know what had happened between Bill and Tom but he knew from experience that when Tom was angry fists flew. Well they certainly flew at him anyway. He needed to make sure that nothing was wrong with Bill and that everything had worked out.

Tom sighed as he pulled his lips away from Bill's neck; stroking his face a little. Tom knew exactly why Axel was bothering them and even though it was nice of him to be so worried it just wasn't the time.

"Bill, you'll have to tell him you're ok..." Tom whispered between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Mar - 10:50

While purring lightly in pleasure under Tom's nips on his neck, Bill heard another knock on the door and his mind was too much focussed this time on his boyfriend attention that he didn't pay much care of it. Then, Tom asked him to tell Axel that he was fine, while kissing sometimes him. The older boy hummed a little, shivering lightly. He didn't want to speak or his mind will be more far from Tom's lips.

He nodded a little and he hummed Tom's scent in his neck, kissing it a little.

" I'm fine... " he said not too loud, tilting his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar - 7:37

Tom heard Bill answer and he knew he was too quiet and that Axel wouldn't be able to hear it. He wanted Axel to go away so he could drown in Bill's body. he kissed Bill's neck more as the older male extended it for him.

"Louder Bill, he can't hear you...Like you're moaning my name..." Tom whispered as he kissed all of Bill's ear that he could.It felt so incredibly intimate between than that Tom's insides were fluttering and his body was warming up quickly.

He had never felt this happy or this right with Bill and he just hoped that every time that they made love they would be able to do it in this manner without having to have a fight or for something dramatic to occur.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar - 12:46

Bill's moans came trough his lips quickly as Tom kissed his neck more. When he heard his boyfriend asking him to say it louder, the older male only shivered as he kissed his ear.

" I... A-Axel I'm fine! " he babbled while digging his nails lightly in Tom's shoulders.

Bill had now French nails all the time, thanks to his job.

After he talked out loud, Bill slided his hands from Tom's shoulders to his back, and then his sides, feeling the warm skin against them.

" You're really warm... " he chuckled quietly, leaning over Tom's face to press his lips on his, slipping his tongue between them.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar - 17:54

Bill's moans made Tom's skin shiver with delight. Tom continued to kiss Bill's neck, drinking in the boy's taste and warmth with every peck. He heard his boyfriend cry out to his brother and he was sure that this time Axel heard him, he was loud enough.

Axel heard Bill's voice and relaxed a little. At least the boy was conscious. He nodded to himself, convincing himself that everything in there was alright.

"O-ok..." he said looking at the door, biting his lip before leaving the other two boys alone.

Tom hummed loudly as Bill kissed him, slipping his tongue in. Tom's hands slinked down to Bill's ass, stroking the skin softly and pushing Bill's hips forward, rubbing their still a little soft cocks together.

"Make love...We're gonna make love..." Tom whispered to him, kissing different [art of his face softly and slowly resting a long one on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar - 19:54

Bill whimpered lightly as Tom pushed their hips together, their cocks rubbing against each other and it made him tilting his head back for a few seconds. When Tom kissed his face everywhere slowly, the androgynous male sighed in pleasure, stroking his boyfriend face when this one rested a long kiss on his lips.

" Yeah... " he smiled softly before sighing in pleasure, resting his forehead against Tom's one, " Toom... " he moaned lightly, " I'm hard... it's tough to be slow... " he laughed a bit, pecking at Tom's cheek and jaw line.

He moved his hips a little more against Tom's ones, sighing in pleasure again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Mar - 7:22

Their hips moved together and he heard Bill moan softly, telling him that it was hard to go slow. Tom hummed in agreement. He leaned forward, capturing Bill's lips again as he slid his had down between thelr legs, wrapping his fingers around their hard members.
He stroked them togehter softly as he contiuned to kiss Bill deeply.

"Bill..." he hummed softly, just wanting to say his name.

He kept stroking very slowly, his body getting hotter as he leaned behind Bill to take the lube that he had put at the side of the bed. Still kissing his boyfriend he opened the tube and covered his fingers of one hand in it. His tongue played with Bill's and his hand put very gentle pressure on both of their cocks as he trailed his other hand down Bill's body to his ass. He wouldn't need to prepare Bill much thanks to their games earlier on in the day.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Mar - 10:06

Bill whimpered softly in pleasure when Tom grabbed their cocks together to stroke them while kissing him and the androgynous boy stroked the back of his boyfriend's neck. He hummed in the kiss, playing with Tom's tongue softly. Even if having a hard sex in bed was something he liked, being slow like this was confortable. He purred in pleasure still, closing his eyes as he moved his hips a little.

It was really hard to handle this. Bill was used since 3 months to make Love in a minimum of 15 minutes to around 25 minutes. And now, they were gone to last for atleast 40 minutes if they were slow like this during all sex. Maybe it had been 10 minutes now that they were only kissing and touching the other one.

Bill shivered while he whimpered in the kiss when Tom put some pression on their cocks while he slided his other hand to the androgynous boy.

" Ah... Tom... put them... " he mumbled this as he moved the hand that he had placed on Tom's back to go grab the hand of his boyfriend behind him to push his fingers to his ass.

Of course he wanted a long and slow sex tonight, but he wasn't used to this and now he just wanted Tom to be more fast.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar - 5:44

Tom could feel Bill's erection hard in his hand and he knew what Bill meant. After being so used to a hard fast romp, being this slow was difficult, but Tom was going to make it happen. He wanted to do it right, to do it slow. He felt his boyfriend pull his hand more to his ass, but he resisted. He knew Bill was excited but he would ruin it if he went too fast.

"Wait, wait Bill..." he whispered as he kissed Bill's lips softly, "Slowly. We're gonna do it slowly."

Tom moved Bill's hand away and put it on his face while he moved his own back to Bill's ass. He kisses his boyfriend deeply as he pulled his hips forwards, pressing them together forcefully. His finger found Bill's entrance and he pressed against it gently. Bill would be well prepared from earlier, but he wanted Bill to feel it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar - 11:40

As Tom pulled his hand away, Bill let out a little whine in frustration while his boyfriend whispered him to wait still. He wasn't too hard, so it was kind of fine, but he had no patience at all in sex. When the younger boy pressed their hips together forcefully, the androgynous boy let out a long moan slowly. Bill pulled Tom more close against him at the same time that they kissed deeply, making Bill shivering.

One finger of Tom touched his entrance without slipping inside and it made the older boy moaning few times, but not too loud. How was he supposed to have a long night of sex as he hasn't a long endurance in sex?

Bill wrapped one leg quickly around Tom's waist to spread them a little, shivering against his boyfriend body.

" Tomm... " he moaned quietly in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar - 9:21

Bill's moans were like music to Tom's ears. Bill's leg wrapped around his waist and giving better access for Tom to Bill's ass. Tom hummed silently against Bill"s face, kissing the skin every so often. He heard Bill moan his name softly in his ear and it made it shiver. Tom gasped very softly and pressed his lips against whatever skin he could find.

His finger pressed against Bill's entrance again before this time he pressed it in, slipping inside his boyfriend. He felt the wet heat against his finger and he gasped softly. Bill always felt good and he never ceased to make Tom hard.

"Jesus Bill...ah!" He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar - 11:14

Bill kept his eyes close as Tom kisses were on his face all the time, making him flushing lightly still. He enjoyed that his boyfriend was that soft with him when he wanted it. After he had wrapped his leg around Tom's waist, this one pressed his finger against the older boy a bit moer before he slipped it inside, a little growl of pleasure escaping from Bill's lips.

" Um Tom... " he hummed as his boyfriend moaned his name.

The androgynous boy moved his hips a little, shivering while he slidded his hands on Tom's back softly, his nails digging in the warm skin a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar - 10:37

When Bill moved his hips backwards Tom shivered. He could feel his finger moving inside Bill and Bill's body moving against his was just amazing. Tom gasped softly when Bill moaned his name and he couldn't help but push his finger deeper, adding another one quickly and smoothly. Bill's body was too addictive and Tom just couldn't help himself no matter how hard he was trying to.

"Bill...." Tom breathed hotly as he kissed his boyfriends skin, "I love you..."

Tom's hands swept down Bill's body delicately and he felt every curve and every dent of Bill's perfectly smooth, pale skin. Since his job his body had filled out and there was more for Tom to hold onto. It was an amazing feeling.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar - 11:45

As Tom finger pushed more inside of him, Bill moaned mouth closed lightly before another finger entered him, and then he breathed out in a moan, moving his head forward to nip at Tom's neck. Shivers went through his body as he felt Tom's hand moving on his back and he breathed in through his teeth.

" Hum... more... "

The older boy made a wince of pleasure, tilting his head back a little while he tightenned his leg around Tom's waist to move his hips against his boyfriend's ones more.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar - 4:38

Tom felt Bill move closer to him, their hips pressed forcefully together. Bill cock was sliding against Tom as the older boy moved in sync to Tom's fingers. Tom moaned softly and pushed his hips against Bill's trying to be as close as he possibly could to his boyfriend. Bill's demand made Tom gasp in pleasure and he nodded, willing to obey him to the ends of the earth.

He slipped another finger inside Bill and stretched softly, pressing them in deeper so that he middle finger brushed against Bill's spot, a place that Tom knew by heart. He could find Bill's spot even with his eyes closed. He grabbed Bill's mouth into a hot kiss and nibbled on his lips, moving his fingers in softl circles, tickling Bill's spot eachtime.

"Han....!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar - 11:05

Bill moaned from the back of his throat as Tom slipped another finger inside of him as he asked it, then he kissed him deeply. Kiss that Bill gave back quickly, stroking the back of his boyfriend neck, remembering they had to be slow this time. Even though it was hard for them.

The older boy sucked on Tom's tongue a little with a smile, and then he shivered strongly from his thighs to his head. Tom had brushed his spot.

" Ah... "

Maybe it was good with fingers, but only pushing it or rubbing it a little wasn't as good as when he was inside of him. It was a bit more easy this way to hit it. Bill looked at Tom as he whimpered in pleasure, kissing and licking the younger boy lips few times.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar - 15:12

Tom loved Bill's kisses more than life itself. It felt amazing and as Bill nibbled and kissed him Tom pulled his fingers out of Bill. Tom held Bill, pulling him up to sit in the Indian position. He pulled Bill's legs around his hips and made Bill sit in his lap, Bill's cock pressed against Tom's stomach and Tom's cock pressing against his ass.

"I love you Bill, remember that, even when you're attracted to someone else," he whispered against Bill's lips.

Tom wrapped Bill's arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. His hands stroked Bill's sides as he kissed him, tasting him as deeply as he could.

"I love you, and I'm going to make love to you. We'll make love for the first time since we got together. I love you Bill. I love you."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar - 0:21

Bill shivered as the fingers were being pulled out, then he gasped a little as Tom made him sit up. He had thought they would have make Love lying on the bed, but nevermind. His cock brushed Tom's stomach and he smiled a little at what he said. Axel was smelling and looking like Tom, it was all this that was attractive. When Tom made he wrap his arms around his neck, the androgynous male chuckled a little before he kissed Tom too, purring lightly against his lips as this one talked.

" I Love you too... " He kissed him still for a moment, moving his hips lightly on Tom's cock until he moves his lips away, " Touch mine... You almost never touch it... when we're having sex... ", he murmured as he slidded his nails on the lenght of Tom's back a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar - 10:13

Tom panted a little, moving his face to Bill's neck to kiss him softly, and nip at his neck. He nodded gently, panting between kisses as he slipped his hand down and took hold of Bill's cock, flexing his fingers around it, putting some pressure on it.

"Sorry..." he whispered as he moved his hips forward, his hand moving too, stroking the length of Bill's cock.

He could feel Bill's nails dragging against his back and he moaned softly. He loved the feeling of Bill scratching him, though sometimes when Bill got to excited it would begin to hurt. Now it was nice and soft and perfect.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar - 13:53

The older male sighed in pleasure as he felt the nibbling on his neck. He asked Tom to touch his crotch and he did it, giving Bill shivers through his spine happily. They were most of the time having sex without Bill getting to have his cock touched in fact.

He moaned from the back of his throat when Tom stroked his cock, then he heard him moaning softly as he scratched his back lightly. Bill pushed Tom back a little and he moaned as he pulled Tom's hand off his lenght before he made him lying back, kissing his lips few times. And then he moved down on his body, pecking at the skin down the way to his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar - 17:01

Tom gasped lightly as Bill pushed him backwards, his back hitting the bed softly. He felt Bill's lips move down his body and his cock hardened immediately. It had been a long time since Bill had sucked him and it was partially the reason that he didn't touch Bill very often. It wasn't that he didn't like it and it wasn't that he was trying to punish Bill, it just never came up in his mind really.

'"Ahn..." he hummed softly, running his fingers through Bill's hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Apr - 7:04

He smiled when he felt Tom's hand through his hair and he shivered. Bill had always loved Tom's hands, after all, he was a musician!

Moving more down, the older male kept pecking the skin until he stopped near Tom's cock and he kissed it on the base, doing nothing morel. He only blowed warm air on it a little before he kissed the tip of it, smiling still as he was looking at his boyfriend. After doing it few times, Bill took it in mouth lightly to suck it. And then, he moved his lips away to scratch the tip of his cock very slightly and gently, wrapping his free hand around the base to stroke it. He didn't know if Tom liked to feel a very slight pain, but he was just trying it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Apr - 7:30

Bill softly teased Tom's cock as he blew on it and kissed it lightly, not doing anything strong to it just yet. Tom's whole body shivered ad he watched Bill move. Bill was looking up at Tom too, trying to see if he liked what he was doing. Tom groaned lightly and tightened his hand on Bill's hair, not to hurt him of course. Tom loved anything that Bill did to him because he had the most amazing mouth of anyone that he had ever been with.

Suddenly Tom gasped as he felt the gentle scratching at the tip of his cock. Well that was new. Tom looked down at his boyfriend and licked his lips seeing what else Bill was going to do. He didn't know if he liked it or not but he was willing to find out if Bill wanted to test something on him.

"Ah Bill...." he whispered lightly as the older boy's hand moved around the base of his hard cock.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Apr - 9:23

Bill felt the grip of Tom's hand tightenning and he smiled still while he started to stroke Tom's lenght slowly, kissing the tip of it few times until he let his nails slidding against the skin on his lenght, before taking his boyfriend's cock in his mouth a little. He sucked on it for a moment, still moving his hand up and down, and then he nipped on the tip gently. Tom didn't liked much sexual toys, but maybe he liked to have slight pain. Bill was testing it, just to know.

Ad he did this, he slidded one hand on Tom's stomach slowly to stroke it before he slidded his hand back down, scratching his warm skin softly too.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Apr - 18:20

Tom eyes closed and his head tilted backwards as Bill worked his magic so he wasn't sure exactly what Bill was doing. He didn't care though because he strangely liked it. The nipping at the tip of his cock was just sightly painful, stimulating the nerves endings in al the right way. Bill scratched Tom's chest lightly and his cock too, Tom's mouth opening to breath in a heavy gasp.

"Oh...yeah...." he moaned gently, pressing his hips forward just a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.   Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lazy Night ((Next of 'Which One?')) POV Bill, Axel, Tom.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next