x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

A Better Morning: PV 03

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Better Morning: PV 03   A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 17:32

It wasn't as hard as I had thought it was going to be speaking with Bill's dad. He was quite scary to look at and had the kind of aura that a solider would have. It wouldn't surprise me if he was part of the army, or a cop even. He asked my age and I swallowed a little. this is where it was going to get tough. What if he thought I was to young to know if I really cared for Bill.

"I'm 18 years old, sir. However, my birthday is in two days. I'll be 19 then of course. But as I've been told quite frequently I'm very mature for my age. I've finished my mandatory schooling. I'm not too fond of education so I am planning on getting a job sometime in the near future."

I squeezed Bill hand now worried that his dad would find something to pick away at me. But so far I was doing well, If I could just keep it up we would be home free.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Better Morning: PV 03   A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 17:40

I saw dad lips forming a tiny smile when Tom said his age. God, please! I didn't want him to talk about this again. I sat more on my place, hidding my face in my free hand. He was going to talk about this now, I was sure of it!

'' So... '' he started, looking at Tom, '' It seems Bill is gonna be the boy in your couple, seeing he's more old? '' Dad said more that he asked Tom.

Since I told him I was into boys, dad was happy that I had found which persons I liked, but was always talking about having a younger boyfriend, this way I could be more the 'male', though I was girly. I sighed, shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Better Morning: PV 03   A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 17:46

I saw his Dad smile, but I didn't relax. It wasn't a smile of happiness, it was a devious smile. What was he planning on asking me now? It was very difficult to stop myself from laughing after I had heard what he asked me. I pressed my lips tightly together and waited until I could open my mouth without bursting out laughing. I took a small breath and started speaking again.

"Well, that's really up to nature isn't it sir?" I said with a smile just as devious as his was, "I mean if Bill is strong enough to 'carry me' then it's his place to be the man in the relationship don't you think?"

I smirked a little and hoped that i hadn't pushed it too far. I thought that it would be alright, I hadn't actually said anything, but I hoped he would get what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Better Morning: PV 03   A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 17:56

I sat more in my seat, flushing. Why were they talking about this now? Dad shook his head lightly, chuckling.

'' Okay, but I don't want to hear something else '' he said before giving a nod to Tom, going in the kitchen where Mom was.

I sighed releived when he was out of view and smiled at Tom.

'' He said ok! '' I smiled more before hugging Tom, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Better Morning: PV 03   A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 18:00

Bill's dad chuckled and shook his head. He said ok and left the room heading for the kitchen. I let out a big sigh of relief and fell backwards against the back of the couch, I didn't think that would be as hard as it was. Bill squealed a repeat of what his dad said before grabbing me into a hug and kissing my cheek. I chuckled too stroking his hair.

"See, I told you it would be alright!" I laughed. I kissed his lips one and sniffed the air. It smelt like food and my stomach made noises to tell Bill just how hungry I was. I looked at him and blushed chuckling awkwardly as I rubbed the back if my neck.

"I'm not always hungry..." I repeated again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Better Morning: PV 03   A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 18:05

I laughed loud as I heard Tom's stomach making a noise before laughing more when he said he wasn't hungry all the time. I hugged him tightly with a kiss on his jaw, resting my head on his shoulder. He was funny, Though mom was obviously making pasta in the kitchen. Beside I had cook the sauce. I took Tom's arm with mine and pulled at him over the kitchen, humming. I was lightly hungry too.

'' Can he eat here? '' I asked my parents about Tom.

Mom turned around and looked up at Tom, smiling.

'' He's tall as you! Why am I the only short here? '' she sighed with a laughe before nodding.

I giggled and sat quickly at the table, making Tom sit too beside me.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Better Morning: PV 03   A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 18:09

Bill laughed at the noises my stomach was making and I smiled too. We walked into the kitchen where Bill's mom was making the dinner. Bill asked if I could eat there and after a gasp of surprise and a comment on how it wasn't fair that she was so small Bill's mom nodded. Bill sat me at the table beside him and I held his hand under the table.

"You know Mrs.Kaulitz, he might not have gotten his height from you but he sure did get your beauty." I said to her. It was nice to make the mom's feel happy, and besides I wasn't lying, Bill's mom was hot.

I looked to Bill and smiled with a chuckled. I looked at his face, he really did look like his mother. Steven must have gotten all of his fathers traits, though not his personality I hoped.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Better Morning: PV 03   A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 18:15

Mom smiled at Tom with a chuckle as dad piched her arm making her yell a 'ow!' before she hitted him on the shoulder. I rolled my eyes and thanked my mom when she placed the meal in front of me, placing another plate on the table for Tom. I kept his hand in mine too, though soon I had to use it to eat correctly or I would have sauce everywhere on the face.

'' Pig! '' I said not loud a Tom, sticking out my tongue before eating again as my parents sat down with us.

'' Where are you from, Tom? '' Mom asked him while eating, then Steven came from outside, grabbing a plate and sat down beside Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Better Morning: PV 03   A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 18:21

Bill's parents were acting like a cute couple that were very in love and I thought about if that would ever be me and Bill. we got our food and I thanked Bill's mom before we all sat down to eat. Bill's mom asked me where I was from and before I could answer, Steven walked into the room. I glared at him though he didn't see. I ate a bit before answering her question.

"Actually I'm only about 15 minutes away from here, on the other side of the high school." I answered keeping to eat my food.

"This is great...um..I don't know who to say this to," I chuckled, "Three of us kind of made it..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Better Morning: PV 03   A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 18:29

I kept eating when Steven came to sit at the table, then listenned to what Tom was talking with my mom. I laughed and stopped to eat, pushing lightly.

'' Hey!! You cut only the mushrooms!! Beside you whined when you grabbed the raw meeaaatt!! '' I giggled loud as my mom and dad laughed a little, looking at him.

'' Oh, so you helped Bill a little? '' mom chuckled smling, '' Thanks, atleast he's cooking for someone '', she said before eating again.

Steven only rolled his eyes, finishing quickly before placing his plate away in the sink.

'' Well he's a girl if he can't touch raw meat '', he said before leaving the room, dad rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Better Morning: PV 03   A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 18:42

"Meh If I'm called a girl for not being able to touch raw meat that's fine!" I laughed, "But yeah, Bill is a great cook. He's teaching me somethings, though i'm pretty crap."

I smiled over to Bill and kept eating the food. It was nice to have a family dinner like this. I hoped Bill could do this with my parents too. It would be really nice. And maybe we could even have our parents together over to our own appartment to have a meal.

Like a proper family.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Better Morning: PV 03   A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 18:49

I blushed lightly as Tom said I was a great cook and kept eating for 15 more minutes before washing my mouth with a towel, then placed away my plate in the dishwasher. I nibbled at my lips and grabbed the volcanos of chocolat out of the fridge, placing three of them in the oven, then took two other ones.

'' Hum... Is that okay if we eat it at your house Tom?? '' I asked while looking over him.

I wasn't hungry enough to eat now, so I'll eat it later.

'' Oh, and I'll go pick my things okay?? '' I asked again before placing the two bowls on the counter, going upstairs to get my stuffs. Grabbing two big bags, I managed to walk downstairs, tripping sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Better Morning: PV 03   A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 18:53

After we had finished eating and cleaning our plates away Bill grabbed the desserts cooking 3 of them saving two to eat later at mine. He ran upstairs to grab his stuff while I stayed in the kitchen chatting with his parents. After a few minutes Bill had come down the stairs with his stuff and i heard a bag fall to the floor. I chuckled as I went out to help him. I grabbed the bags and smiled at him.

"Go say goodbye to your family," I said to him with a smile and a nod of my head. It was almost as if Bill was moving to another country and not to 15 minutes away.

I put the bags at my feet waiting for Bill to come back.

Ha, I won Steven! I thought as I looked at Bill's luggage.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Better Morning: PV 03   A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 19:00

I nodded at Tom and ran over my parents, hugging my mom and doing a quick hug to my dad. I talked to them for few minutes, listenning to my mom who was saying 'condom, protect yourself, blah blah' making me blush. Why was she talking about that? Dad was obviously chuckling, finding this funny. I nodded, then went back beside Tom taking my bag, but placed it back on the floor.

'' Ah! My laptop! '' I said rushing upstairs, then grabbed it.

I looked at my room and rubbed my neck. I wasn't going to be here for 2 months... I nibbled at my lips and grabbed my emo poney plushie, then my pillow inding the poney behind it before going downstairs again.

''...You can take the two bags? '' I asked Tom, nibbling at my lips.

RIght now I couldn't pick one, because I had to hold my laptop and my pillow. And poney, but I won't say it though. I went in the kitchen and picked up my laptop's bag who was on the corner of the room, placing my compu in it before putting the plushie in my pillow. Mom looked at me, chuckling, I stuck out my tongue before grabbing the two volcano of chocolat in a little box, then came back beside Tom for real now.

'' Okay... We can go! ''
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Better Morning: PV 03   A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 19:12

Bill was running all over the place. Up and down the stairs grabbing different thing each time he ran off. eventually he had too much to hold on to so he asked if I could hold his stuff. I chuckled and nodded grabbing the bags on the floor as he held whatever he was carrying. Eventually he was ready. He had taken nearly half the house with him and said goodbye to his parents.

I dragged his stuff out to his car and waited there as he hauled whatever he had out too. Thank God he had a car or else I would have had to carry all this stuff to my place. We dumped the stuff into the boot and hopped into his car. Bill started it up and waved at his parents who were standing together at the door also waving.

"You ready to go?" I asked as he kept waving at his parents.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Better Morning: PV 03   A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 19:40

We both placed my stuffs in my car before I entered it, waving at my parents again. It was funny, because it was only 15 minutes away from here. I nodded to Tom and drove away, sighing loud. I was going to live with Tom! I nibbled at my lips and smiled lightly, driving for 15 minutes before we arrived at his home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Better Morning: PV 03   A Better Morning: PV 03 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Better Morning: PV 03
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
x-Twinfantasy-x :: Habitations :: Kaulitz's house-
Jump to: