x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] Empty
PostSubject: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 11:25

Still running on the treadmill, I looked at the clock. 5 minutes to go before I can take a little break and a cold drink. I was at the gym since 7am and it was already 8h30am. I had to keep working out until 10am, then I'll be free to go back at home, take a good shower and go to my classes at College. Been a while I hadn't come to a gym though. Normally I was working out 4 times per week, depending on my College's schedule. The 5 minutes passed finally, then I stoped the machine, putting foot on the floor. It was always a weird feeling to be actually walking normally after running on place since 20 minutes. I chuckled, shaking my head lightly before going in the changing room, buying a cold thea drink before entering in it. I pulled off my shirt, rubbing my thighs as I sat down. I noticed someone, smiling. Wasn't Gavin's friend? Tim... Tom? I wasn't sure, then I waved at him.

'' Hey! '' I said.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 11:32

I pulled off my shirt and folded it putting it into the locker. Out of my gym bag I grabbed another shirt with no sleeves and put it on. Pulling off my pants I put on a pair of shorts and put my gym bag into the locker too, locking it and tying the key around my wrist. I went to the toilet quickly. When I came out I saw someone come into the room. I looked over at him and smiled to myself as I washed my hands. I came to the gym every morning and had never seen this guy before. There weren't many guys that came to the gym that early in the morning. It was usually just filled with women who were probably mothers or something who had free time in the morning. Not that it mattered. I had plenty to look at while I worked out with all the women there. As long as I didn't tell my boyfriend, everything would be good. I looked up to the guy again as I finished drying my hands. He waved at me and said hi. I stopped drying my hands and smiled back at him.

"Um...hi?" I said a little awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 11:56

I took a sip of my drink and smiled back as he looked at me. Though we didn't know each other, gavin had talked to me about Tom, saying he was his bestfriend.

'' Hi, I'm Gavin's friend! '' I said while patting his shoulder after standing up, '' He told me about you one time. Isn't me or he's always talking about you? '' I asked, raising my eyebrows.

Taking another sip of the tea, humming. It has been a moment that I hadn't see Gavin. He was always hanging around and shopping. Real girl!

'' Say, how's going about girls? '' I asked sitting back on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 12:03

The guy introduced himself as Gavin's friend but forgetting to tell me his name. He yammered on a little and I listend as I watched him talk. He said something about Gavin always talking about me.

"Well, he is obsessed with me!" I laughed a little, finished to dry my hands.

gavin had never mentioned this guy, or if he did I was never able to attach face to name. I was sure though that I had never seen him before. I would have to ask Gavin about it later. He was coming over to have dinner with me and Bill and meet him for the first time as my boyfriend.

The guy asked about me and girls and I chuckled a little. He really didn't know me at all. Though I hadn't really told anyone but Gavin that I was with Bill.

"No girls right now," I laughed, "Better off too, my boyfriend would be pissed."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 12:14

I chuckled as he said that Gavin was actually obsessed with him. To be honest, I had doubt when Gavin was saying he was into girls only, even if he loooved to shop. In fact I had a little crush on him, but knowing Gav', he would push me away. I sighed, smiling before standing up and pulling on my shirt again.

'' What about you say to him you'll finish to think he's gay? '' I laughed.

When Tom said he had no girls now, I was about to reply, though when he said his boyfriend wouldn't like it I raised my eyebrows. Him, into boys? I chuckled, crossing my arms.

'' Well, well... I wouldn't never had guessed you liked boys dude! Welcome to the club! Between, I'm Ryan '' I laughed, handling him my hand.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 12:45

The guy mentioned about Gavin being gay and I scoffed.

"Yeah right, I don't think Gav would go gay for anyone!" I laughed as I grabbed my bottle of water. the guy got dressed and chuckled when I mentioned about Bill.
He introduced himself as Ryan holding out his hand. I took it and shook it and smiled.

"Tom...." I said, "Uh,...you going back in to work out?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 13:13

I snigerred when he said his name.

'' I already knew it, but I'll do if I didn't! Hi Tom! '' I laughed before nodding at his question, '' Yeah, I'm here since 7am, and I'm going away around 10 am. I have College, meh..! '' I replied, fixing my hair a little before going out of the changing room, following by Tom.

'' So... You're into boys? First time I see a Straight look-a-like person who's gay... People are turning crazy!! '' I said jumping the bikes, sitting on one, '' You're coming for a ride? '' I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 13:20

Ryan was a little weird. He reminded me a lot of Gavin. Always saying crazy things and acting like an idiot. He was cool though, I liked him. We headed into the gym room and climbed on two bikes, Ryan making a little joke. I smiled a little and started peddling.

"It doesn't matter what you look like, you can be gay or straight wither way," I said as I cycled, "Though my boyfriend is a total stereotype of that, he's here actually. In the Spa, I'll introduce him to you if you want."

I kept cycling and looked at my hand. It was strange to introduce a guy to Bill. He hadn't been my boyfriend for long and I haven't told anyone about him really so it was nice to be able to talk about him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 13:34

I kept cycling too while listenning to him, nodding.

'' Yeah I know... People can be rude against gay, only because they like boys... I mean, I'm 100% into boys, but I don't say 'eeeww!!' when I see two girls kissing, you know? '' I said before rubbing my shoulder a little.

When he talked about his boyfriend I smirked, looking at him.

'' You mean the ; Guy who speaks all the time, wanting to look great, whining about everything and pouting and all? '' I replied, laughing.

I wasn't into those type of guys though. I wasn't gay for nothing! If I wanted a dude, it was to have a dude, not a... well a androgynous one? It would mean I kinda like girls I think. Though girly boys could be cute.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 13:48

Ryan mentioned something about not being anti lesbian and I nodded understanding him. There were way too many people out there who weren't accepting of gay people and it was completely ridiculous. We kept cycling a little and then he commented on what I ha said about Bill. In fact he wasn't completely like a stereotypical gay person. Though he was kind of girly looking he wasn't loud or obnoxious or full of himself. He was perfect. I smiled as I thought about him.

"Well no, he's not like that..." I mumbled a little, "It's hard to explain, you'll see when you meet him."

I smiled again as I thought about him. He just made me so happy that I couldn't help smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 13:57

I nodded too at what he said about other people. Everyone should be gay! Like that there wouldn't have bullying or beating up stuff about beeing gay. I kept cycling lightly more fast, listenning when he talked about his boyfriend, smiling.

'' You're smiling like an idiot. One in Love though. '' I laughed, '' Oh well... Maybe I'll know what you mean if I see him so '', I smiled while taking a gum, proposing one to Tom, '' I'm more into one-night guys '', I laughed, thinking about some of my ex, '' But of course, when I find someone that I like, I stay with him '', I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 14:21

Ryan noticed that I was smiling and he mentioned how it looked as if I was in love. I couldn't argue with him. I was without a doubt absolutely head over heels fo Bill. I had never found so perfect for me before.

"I was just like you dude till I found him...." I hummed happily, "Have fun while you can, but when you find the right guy, you'll love both the good times and the bad."

He reminded me a lot of myself. The way he spoke made me think back on how I acted with girls and how I would sleep with them and move on. Yeah It was fun but now that I have Bill thinking about doing that seemed wrong. Though I didn't judge other people for what they did, not that I could, but I couldn't imagine just fucking Bill and leaving him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 18:45

I hummed, chuckling. Maybe he was right, but I didn't say I wasn't searching for Love. If I liked someone, I sleep with him, then when we woke up I know if I like or not like the guy. I cycled more quickly, panting lightly now.

'' Oh yeah? Like both? '' I chuckled, looking at Tom, '' And yeah I'm enjoying running around for boys, but I know that one day I'll try to find the right. Though, it must be someone who likes to fuck all daay long!! '' I laughed again.

In fact I liked to fuck because it was only at this moment than I was able to be really in... connection with the other. Plus I liked many positions and I didn't care of beeing under or on the top.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 18:53

"I thought I would end up with someone who loved to fuck all day long too. I was a real fuck till you drop person. I haven't slept with my boyfriend yet. And to be honest, I'm perfectly happy to wait until he's ready..." I said wiping the sweat from my forehead.

Ryan was cool. He was open and I liked that, it was nice to be able to talk to someone and not have to worry about what I said or what I couldn't say. And he wasn't shy about sex, which was all the better for me because I liked to joke about sex and Bill wasn't the type to laugh at dirty things.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 19:11

Listenning to him, I nodded before smirking, cycling a bit more slowly. He was a one-night stand before meating his boyfriend. I rubbed my forehead too with my arm, panting lightly. I didn't know if I could wait for someone to have sex with me. It was the thing I prefered when I was with a guy, and thinking about not having sex made me shiver. Of course I knew I had to wait if the person wasn't ready.

'' Well if he's not ready, I'll let him go in me so! '' I smirked, '' I don't think a guy could be scared to be hurt when penetrating a guy, no? '' I chuckled before noticing a women was looking weirdly at me.

She leaved when she saw that I was staring at her. I stuck out my tongue to her, though she didn't see me. Stupid person yeah! What, I hadn't the right to talk about sex out loud because I was gay? I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 19:29

I stopped cycling and nearly fell off the bike when Ryan said that he would let Bill fuck him.

"Eh no no no no no! I don't think he would go for that. He's extremely shy and besides I don't think I would like that. No offense or anything but I don't want my boyfriend fucking another guy you know," I said quickly.

It was weird to think that this Ryan guy would just randomly let any guy fuck him. Though it's not any different to all those girls that let me fuck them before. I hummed a little starting to cycle again.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 19:55

I stopped cycling too, lifting one eyebrow. What was he talking about?

'' Heh... You know, when I said 'he', it was for my boyfriend is I have one some day... '' I laughed before cycling again too, '' You thought I was talking about this Bill? Why would I let someone who's in couple to fuck me? '' I shook my head, smiling, '' But serisously, have you ever been fucked by someone? Or is it your first boyfriend? '' I asked, humming.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 20:02

Ryan explained that I had made a mistake and I sighed in relief. I didn't know why I was thinking that. I wouldn't have liked it if he meant it though. I looked ahead for a little and sighed cycling hard.

"Yeah it's my first boyfriend, and no, never been fucked before. I'm not too keen on it. I think I'll stay the one doing the fucking," I laughed a little.

I wasn't ready to be fucked. I don't think I will ever be ready to be fucked. It's not the way I feel like I would enjoy sex. I'm sure Bill wouldn't mind if he was the one being fucked all the time. I mean if I did some of those weird things he wanted he should be ok with it no?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 20:35

I listenned to Tom as he was replying that, no, he wouldn't let someone fuck him. I hummed a little, thinking. Wich boy wouldn't want to penetrate someone? I stopped cycling, panting now. I climbed off the bike, taking a long sip of my ice tea, then whiped my mouth.

'' You're sure about not wanting him to fuck you? I mean... When a guy hit our prostate, it's... hmmm!! '' I hummed, closing my eyes before laughing, '' In a way it's more cool to fuck, because you're the one who control the situation, but in another way... Beeing fucked means more pleasure because the prsotate is beeing hit! '' I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May - 18:06

I literally stared at Ryan as he spoke. Was he honestly telling me what it was like to be fucked by a guy. He really had no qualms in talking about anything. Though I suppose it wouldn't bother me to talk about it if involved girls but to talk about it between to guys was a little strange. I could be because I was used to being with a guy. I would need to immerse myself a little in the gay culture scene to brush up on things.

"Yeah, um...thanks but I'll stick with being on top..." I hummed getting off the bike too.

I went over to the weights and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May - 18:59

I chuckled when Tom said he was going to stay on top and shrugged, following him over the weights to watch him. In fact he was more into girls than boys. If his boyfriend was kinda girly and that Tom didn't wanted to be fuck, it was because he prefered girls. I rolled my eyes, smirking. If I was a gay person, it meaned I loved to BE fuck and fuck the other. But anyway.

'' So, where's this Bill? '' I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May - 19:12

Ryan followed me over to the weights and watched me a little. I grabbed the bar and lifted for a while counting the reps before dropping it to take a break. I was sweating a lot now. I wiped my head with my shirt and took a sip of my water. Ryan asked where Bill was and I looked at him still drinking.

"Um, he's in the spa, he should be out soon actually." I looked at the clock. The time had passed quickly. But we had come to the gym late that day.

I got up and wiped myself off going over to the spa, Ryan following me. I hope Bill was decent when he came out of the spa. I really needed a shower and to relax. I wondered if Bill needed a shower too.

Heh heh.... I thought smiling to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]   Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better be on shape! [Pv Tom Trümper]
Page 1 of 1