x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 Empty
PostSubject: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 19:55

I hummed strongly while I was stretching my legs and arms, feeling something hard under my head. I lifted it lightly, noticing I had fall asleep on my keybord.

'' mngh... ''

I yawned loud and managed to open my eyes, seeing my laptop had turned off... Oh!! Tom!! I had fall asleep while we were video chating. I hopped he wasn't too much angry at me. I grabbed some clothes and was able to go outside at 10am, seeing Andreas coming. I smiled and hugged him.

'' Hey! Ready for today?? '' he asked me excitedly.

I nodded before picking up my cellphone, texting Tom.

// hey... you wanna still come..? We're going over the park... '' Bill.

Last edited by Bill Kaulitz on Sat 8 May - 20:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 20:18

I woke up to a sound from my cellphone. Opening it I saw a message from Bill. I read it and smiled. They were going to the park. I texted him back.

//Yeah cool, i'm on my way....does your friend mind me coming?// T

I closed the phone and got dressed, trying to find the smallest clothes that I owned so as not to stand out too much.

I went downstairs to grab breakfast and saw my mother in the kitchen.

"Hey mom, i'm going out for a bit," I said grabbing a yogurt from the fridge.

She just hummed at me before she got back to washing the dishes. I went into the living room to eat my food and turned on the TV.

I hope his friend is nice....

I finished my yogurt and waited for Bill to text me back. I didn't want to show up if his friend wasn't ok with it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 20:41

I played with my hair as Andreas was speaking about his last night with the red haired boy. I chuckled. He was lucky... He wasn't looking as gay as I was, but he was still looking like one a little. I felt my cellphone vibrating and tooke it, reading Tom's texto.

// Well it's fine with him... // Bill.

I looked at And' and asked him if it was alright that Tom was coming with us and he nodded. I looked back at my screen.

// Well it's fine with him... But is it okay if we go to cinema after...? // Bill.

I send him the texto and closed my cellphone while sitting on a bench with my best friend.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 20:51

I was sitting in the living room waiting for Bill's text. My cell vibrated and I opened the phone. I smiles when I got the message and text him back.

//Cinema would be great!! I'm coming to the park now ok? =)// T

I closed the phone and pulled some shoes on. I left the house and walked.

I was hoping to see Bill soon. Was it weird after only knowing him for such a short time. I smiled the entire time as I walked thinking about Bill the whole way. He was so cute and sweet and naive.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 21:11

As we were talking, I received the asnwer from Tom, saying he was coming. I smiled lightly and Andreas poked me on the arm. I laughed and pushed him a little before he started running after me in the park, trying to catch me.

'' No!! AGH!! No stop that And'!!! '' I laughed as he almost caught me, laughing too.

I ran over the street and Andreas whined, not following me. I laughed again before turning my face, bumping hard against someone, both falling on the ground. I winced as I rubbed my shoulder, then looked at the person before chuckling a little.

'' Eh...hi...? '' I smiled awkward at Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 21:53

I kept walking smiling to myself not paying attention to where I was going. I bumped into someone and fell hard on the floor.

"Ow..."I said rubbing my head looking at who I bumped into. It was Bill. He smiled and said hi. I smiled back and nodded at him.

I stood up and helped Bill up too.

"Is this what's gonna happen every time we meet, coz I don't think my ass can take it," I chuckled as Bill dusted himself off.

I looked around for his friend but there was no one there. I bit my lip and moved from one foot to the other. This was much easier over the internet.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 11:53

' Oh my Gott ' I thought as I noticed it was Tom.

He helped me to stand up and said something about if we were going to bump into each other all the time we'll meet.

' So he want to see me some other time?? '

'' Em well sorry again... '' I chuckled before seeing him looking around, then moving from one foot to the other, '' So... how are you? '' I asked randomly.

I didn't what to say to him. Tom was not the type of guys I was hanging around, so I didn't think he likes the same things I do. Like shopping, taking some walk on the edge of the water, listenning to rock music, ect. This was stupid, we both didn't know what to say! I saw Andreas who was waving at me and said to Tom that we should go back to my best friend and I went over him, murmuring a ' He's Tom ', before Andreas raised one eyebrow, looking at Tom. Obviously, And' wouldn't never had guessed that my new friend was looking like that.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 18:20

I licked my lips nervously as Bill thought about what to say. He appologised for bumping into me and asked how I was. I nodded and smiled and said a soft "I'm fine, thanks."

He flitted around on his feet not knowing what to say. I was in the same position as he was. I was completely caught off guard and couldn't think of anything to say. I had only know him for a few hours and this was our first meeting. I expected we would have plenty to talk about, but being with Bill's friend made things a little more awkward. Bill suggested we go over to his friend. I nodded and followed him over to the park to meet with his friend.

Bill leaned over to his friend whispering something to his friend. I nodded and smiled at him as he looked at me strangely. It was as his he didn't expect to see me.

I inhaled a big breath and made to speak.

"Hi, i'm Tom," I said holding out my hand hoping that he would shake it. I didn't want to be left looking like a fool. I would say I needed to go if I didn't get on with this guy, I just wanted to talk to Bill anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 19:29

I was nibbling at my lips as Tom followed until we saw And'. Then Tom holded out his hand for Andreas to shake it.

'' I'm Andreas '', said my best friend as he shook Tom's hand, giving me a '' Well well..? '' look. I blushed lightly before pushing him a little.

'' Shut up... '' I mumbled at him as I grabbed my bag, then looked at them, '' So, we go to the cinema?? '' I asked looking at And'.

He nodded and we all walked over the place as I was babling with my best friend, too much nervous to talk with Tom. It was, kinda, the first time I was hanging around with a guy who were thinking the I was hot. I picked out from my bag my lip gloss, my mouth too dry. I had to be more calm, but I wasn't able to. Maybe I didn't know him since yesterday, but he was making me nervous.

'' Wich movie do you wanna watch..? '' I questionned them, looking at the little screen with the movies hours, then gave a peek at And', '' We don't go see a morbid film this time Andy...! '' I warned him from the corner of my eye.

'' But why?? Oh come on!! You could hug Tom if you're too much scared!! '' he chuckled.

I looked at him mouth open, blushing before smiling awkward to Tom.

'' Andreas, you're stupid '' I scoffed, rubbing my neck.

My friend smirked at Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 20:05

The boy shook my hand and told me his name was Andreas. I smiled at him and watched as he turned to Bill and gave him a look that I didn't quite catch. Bill bumped him and whined playfully before grabbing his stuff and saying about the cinema. We started to walk. Bill was talking to Andreas ignoring me a little. I could tell he was nervous but I was meeting his friend for the first time and thought that it was rude that he didn't involve me in the conversation.

We got to the cinema and Bill checked the timetable asking what did we want to go see. He made a point not to go see anything scary. Andreas joked saying he could hug me if he got scared. I smirked ant him raising my eyebrow at Bill who turned to me and smiled awkwardly. He told Andreas he was stupid and rubbed his neck.

Andreas looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him going over to Bill's side and putting my hand around his waist.

"I'll protect you if you want me to Bill," I said with a smile taking my hand away. I chuckled a little winking at Andreas.

"I don't mind what the movie is, either one of you can choose."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 20:15

As I was going to reply when Andreas had smirked over him, I felt Tom's arm wrappign around my waist, making me blush quickly. He said something about protecting me and moved away, then Andreas chuckled loud, making a 'smoosh' sign with his hand. I pushed him quickly, giving him a '' Stop that! '' look before choosing a movie. And' was going to pick one before I squealed.

'' Avatar!! '', I said tapping his head as he was going to say something, mouth open, '' Go see your horror movies at your house, not with me! '' I said, then paid my ticket.

He grunted well paying too, then I looked over the food's counter as we all gave our tickets to the men, and walked over it, pulling at Andreas's arm.

'' Your turn to pay!! You ruined me last time '' I chuckled and stand in line, pushing And' a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 21:31

I watched a Bill and Andy played around for a little seeing the red on Bill's cheeks from me touching him. I liked this Andreas guy, he was cool. Andreas leaned forward to look at the film listing before Bill yelled out that he wanted to see Avatar. I nodded though I don't think either of them noticed me. They went to pay and I followed them.

Buying the tickets we went in to go the food counter. Handing in the tickets Bill laughed about Andreas paying for his food. I bought a small pack of candy and waited for them to be finished before going into the cinema and sitting down. Bill sat between me and Andreas and I was kind of happy. At least I wouldn't have to be wary of saying something to Andreas during the movie.

I bounced my leg nervous because I was sure Bill would spend most of his time paying attention to his friend than me. I sighed a little and looked ahead at the screen waiting for the lights to go down and the movie to start.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 21:59

I bought a popcorn bag and Andreas took some candys, then we all left over the room, sitting in it. tom was on my left and my friend on my right. Flushing lightly I started to talk with Andreas for 10 minutes; the movie was starting only in 30 min's. I picked some popcorns, eating, then turned to look at Tom a little.

'' Um... you want some...? '' I proposed him my popcorn bag, '' Oh shit I forgot the pepsi! Em... andreas keep an eye on my seat okay? '' I said while standing up, giving Andreas my bag before managing to pass between the seat and Tom's legs, '' Sorry '', I said quickly to Tom before managing again to go out of all the seats, then leaved the room, walking over the foods counter, going in line again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 22:03

Bill spent the next 10 minutes talking to his friend and ignoring me. I tapped my hand on the chair and waited for the movie to start. After a while Bill turned to me offering me some of his popcorn. I was going to shake my head no when he gasped and said he had forgot his drink. He passed the bag to andreas and stood up sqeezing past my legs and the chair before going back out to the food counter.

I sighed loudly and turned to Andres.

"Um...Do you think he will ever talk to me?" I asked.

I hope he didn't get too defensive about his friend. I was only wondering.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 22:19

Andreas ::

He turned his head, looking at Tom while he asked his question after sighing loudly.

'' Well... When he'll get comfortable I guess? '' he said lifting one eyebrow, '' And beside, he had never went to a date or even talked with someone that liked him somehow '', he replied shrugging lightly, '' But yeah he'll talk to you... Give him some time maybe? '' he said again, eating one candy.

I finally bought my drink and came back into the room as the movie started, then almost fell on Tom, not seeing where I was placing my feet.

'' Sorry '', i mumbled again, sitting back in my seat, '' Um... I hoped this movie is good... '' I said smiling a little to Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 22:30

He answered me quickly. He said Bill was nervous, that he never spoke to anyone that liked him let alone gone out with them. I nodded as he told me this and saw Bill coming back. He climbed over my leg tripping a little nearly falling onto me. I lifted up my hands to catch him if he fell. He was fine and sat down saying sorry and saying he hoped the movie was good.

"Yeah it's really good," I said with a smile opening my candy.

I took one out and ate it holding the bag to Bill.

"You want one?
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 22:50

As Tom answered me, he holded the candy's bag, asking me if I wanted some. I nodded lightly and took one, smiling a little to Tom.

'' Thank you '', I said as the movie was almost beggining, then Andreas poked me in the ribs.

I looked at him, raising one eyebrow.

'' What? '', I asked him.

And' looked at tom quickly and leaned over me, murmuring.

'' Maybe you'll end up with him into bed?? '' he chuckled, stoling me few popcorns.

I gasped as I blushed hard, hitting him on the arm.

'' Don't say that! '' I mumbled, beeing quiet as the movie started for real now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 23:03

Bill took a sweet and smiled at me. As he was putting it in his mouth Andreas poked him in the ribs he smirked at me and whisoered something to Bill. I didn't know what it was but Bill blushed and gasped at him hitting him a little.

Bill turned back to the movie that was now starting.

I watched silently as the movie came on and wondered if I should do something with Bill. I didn't want to sit here like an idiot for the entire movie.

Should I hold his hand?

I wondered if I should but it might be too early. If it was too early I didn't want to freak him out.

I grunted a little the sound not being heard because of the movie. I looked away from the film and looked at bill's face. He was so beautiful. I looked for longer at him face not concentrating on the movie anymore.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 23:12

I finally managed to eat the candy and stuck out my tongue at Andreas after, staring back at the screen. Me, ending up in bed with someone that I meet yesterday!? I sighed. And' was crazy. While watching at the movie, I felt that Tom was wathing me and I looked at him a little, flushing. Atleast there was no light on, so for now I was alright if I wanted to blush. I kept eating my popcorn and took a long sip of my pepsi bottle, trying to focuss on the film; who was hard because Tom was next to me. I didn't even know what people had to do in a kinda date. Well, it wasn't one, but almost? No,no, it wasn't. I nibbled at my lips, searching for something to say to him. I leaned over Tom lightly, not wanting to speak to much loud.

'' It must have took long before they did this in 3D, heh? '' I asked him.

Why wasn't I talking about me or him? I was always speaking about what we were doing. I sat back at my seat and ate some popcorn, sticking out my tongue to Andreas who was smirking at me.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 10:42

Bill watched the movie eating his popcorn and drinking his Pepsi. Not that I expected him to do anything else. He kind of caught onto the fact that I was watching him. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him and turned forward to watch the movie again. After a while Bill leaned over and commented on the movie.

"Oh yeah,"I whispered back at him.

It was normal small talk. It was one thing that he engaged me in small talk but then he ignored me. He turned to Andreas and stuck out his tongue. I sighed and went back to watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 18:58

I kept speaking with Andy a little, stealing him some candys before looking at Tom, feeling bad.

'' Hum... is it boring? '' I asked while murmuring, not knowing what to say else.

Indeed, even myself, I was thinking that I was really boring with Tom. But I never went out with someone like him, that was maybe interested in someone like me. I nibbled at my lips and said a '' Sorry '' to both of them before standing up, walking between the seats again and finally managed to go out.

I walked over the bathroom and stayed in there for 10 min's, needing to pee.

'' You okay? '' Andreas asked to Tom, eating a sweet, '' You look annoyed ''.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 2:55

Bill continued to chat to Andy as I watched the movie. After a couple of minutes he turned to me asking if it was boring. I didn't really respond keeping my head forward and eyes at the movie, shrugging my shoulders maybe a little.

Bill whispered sorry before standing up squeezing past me and leaving for the bathroom.

After a couple of minutes Andreas leaned over asking if I was alright. I sighed and shrugged a little before answering him.

"Yeah I'm ok, just I'm trying hard to interact with Bill and all he seems to want to do is talk to you. He barely answers me when I talk to him. I know he might be nervous but like....I am too." I said rubbing my hands on my legs.

I played with the candy bag in my hand for a few minutes and listened to the movie in the background looking down at Bill's empty seat. I sighed a little again and looked back up the Andreas.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 6:29

Andreas nodded, lifting one eyebrow.

'' Well you two won't get far if you're acting like that during all the film '', Andreas laughed quietly before looking back at the screen.

I came back after few min's and sat between them. It seemed Tom was bored, so he wasn't that much interested in me. I kept eating my popcorn, wanting badly to go quickly back at home and go in bed to hid myself. I sucked when it was about to hang out with a person. Well atleast Andreas had fun. I sighed and looked at me cellphone. 30 minutes passes before I escuse myself to both of them, saying that I was going back at home. And' lifted one eyebrow and I smiled awkardly to Tom before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 17:38

Bill came back after a few minutes and sat down watching the movie again. We watched the movie again awkwardly for a while. Bill looked at his phone and sighed. Again he stood up. He appologised and said that he was going home, then he left.

"I'll go after him..." I said to Andreas getting up and following Bill out of the room.

I caught up to him outside the cinema doors. I reached out and grabbed his wrist turning him around to face me.

"Hey, where are you going? Don't you wanna watch the movie?" I said leaving his arm go.

I didn't want to leave him go. I wanted to hold onto his arm, and his hand and keep him there with me. I nibbled on my lip as I finished speaking, looking into his dark brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 18:45

As I was going out, Tom followed me and made me look at him, asking if I didn't want to watch the movie. I shrugged a little, sighing.

'' You look annoyed, so maybe if I go home it'll be better for you to go look after chicks, no? '' I said looking around, playing with my jacket.

I looked back at him, fixing my hair. Indeed, he was anooyed when we were looking at the film. I didn't wanted to take more of his time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next