x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 19:28

He shrugged a little and sighed. He muttered something about my being annoyed and going to look for chicks. He looked around and fiddled with the hem of his jacket. Eventually he looked back at me.

I took a step forward, going closer to him. I was going to take a hold of his hand but I thought it might push it too far. I didn't know how I could show him that being with him wasn't annoying, and that I really liked him.

"But I don't wanna go for chicks, I wanna be with you," I mumbled bitting my lip a little, "And I'm not annoyed I just wanted to talk to you more, you've been ignoring me."

I looked down and then around not wanting to look at Bill, a little embarrassed that I told him I wanted to be with him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 19:39

Oh... So he was actually wanting to be with me? I smiled a little, embarrassed. I would have never thought that one day a boy will actually wants to stay with me or even talk with me. I thought about trying to find something to do, though it was only 2 pm of the day and rubbed my neck.

'' So um... what do you wanna do? '' I asked as I placed back my hands in my pockets of jacket nervously.

An idea came up and I openned my mouth, closing it quickly 1 seconde after. I didn't know if I could ask him this. Maybe he would look weirdly at me?

'' Well, do you want to... you know... I mean, come over...? '' I mumbled, looking at my feet.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 19:51

I looked back up at him and he was smiling a little. He asked what I wanted to putting his hand in his pockets nervously.

Crap... I thought, now I can't hold his hand.

I shrugged a little in response to his question. He made to speak but closed his mouth as if what he was about to say was stupid. I could see him prepare himself and he asked me a question.

Go to his house?

I smiled when I heard him ask the question, though he didn't see it as he was looking at his feet.

"Yeah," I replied, "That would be great."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 20:03

Tom said that it would be great and I smiled at him, picking up my cellphone from my bag, then texted Andreas, saying I would go back home. We waited 5 minutes before I got is reply and flushed a little, texting him '' fuck you '', then closed it.

'' Okay so um... Well you can follow me '' I said to Tom, walking over the door with him and went outside, feeling a bit less embarassed.

As we were walking, I played with my tongue's piercing, a bit nervous.

'' Oh... by the way my room is a mess, so... '' I chuckled awkwardly.

Atleast it wasn't like I had to clean my room all the time, I mean, I was a boy too and all of my friends (girls), where whining because there brothers or boyfriend's rooms were messy.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 20:22

Bill smiled back at me. He pulled out his cellphone and texted someone. After a few minutes of waiting to get a reply, his phone beeped. As he read the message he blushed a little sending back another message. From the way he reacted from the text message i guessed he was texting Andreas.

When Bill was finished he told me to follow him. We left the cinema and we started walking to Bill's house.

After a while Bill turned to me and told me his room was very messy. I laughed a little.

"That's fine, you should see mine," I laughed a little more.

I walked a little closer to Bill banging off his arm. I apologized quickly as he took his hand out of pocket. I slipped my hand over his and looked away hoping he wouldn't freak out.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 20:31

As we were still walking, Tom said that he room should be more messy than mine; well I supposed that, then he bumped into me a little, excusing himself. I smiled a little and felt him grabbing my hand. My Heart started to pump more fast as I felt my cheeks turning red, looking away too. That was the first time a guy was actually holding my hand. And Tom's one was warm. I liked that... Though I was embarassed as Hell. I didn't talk for the rest of the walk, knowing I would say something stupid or babling all the time. My thought were only focussing on his hand, so...

So we finally arrived at my house. As I went in front of my door, I didn't know what to do between keeping Tom's hand in mine, pulling mine away or excuse myself to open the door.

I choosed to say that I didn't know where my key was, slipping my hand away from his and looking into my bag, still flushing. I wished I had no cheeks now. I openned the front door and went inside, letting Tom go in too before closing the door. My cellphone beeped again; I took it and gasped before going into the bathroom

// Jeez And'!! Stop that or I'll turn my cellphone off!! // Bill.

I went back in the hall, placing my cell on the little table before rubbing my neck.

'' Em... well I go get us some Ice Tea? '' I mumbled and leaved in the kitchen, searching for the little box.

I rolled my eyes. How could I be so awkward with someone!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 20:44

After a few minutes of me holding Bill's hand he didn't pull away. I relaxed and smiled a little as I felt him tighten his grasp on my hand too. His skin was so soft. It was strange to think that it was a boys hand I was holding. I was used to holding girls hand and the fact that Bill's hand felt so thin and soft like a girl's didn't really help. I turned my head to look at him, to remind myself that it was in fact Bill's hand I was holding.

Bill's cheeks were bright red, and I wasn't too sure if he was embarrassed or if he was just nervous. I looked a little more to see a hint of a smile on Bill's lips. I sighed in relief to myself as we walked in silence. Nothing needed to be said.

We walked the whole way to Bill's house in silence, our hands clasped together the entire time. It was nice to feel his hand in mine after the awkwardness of the cinema.

When we got to Bill's door I saw the look in his eye of worry. He didn't know what to do about holding my hand and opening the door. He made up an excuse about finding his keys so I let go of his hand and smiled as he opened the door.

We went inside and Bill closed the door behind us. All of a sudden his cellphone went off. Bill read the message gasping and blushing before dashing to the bathroom. After a couple of minutes he came out putting his phone on a table and said something about making ice tea. He hurried to the kitchen and I followed behind him.

"Hey Bill, what Andreas is texting you must be really bad..." I hummed as I stood behind him while he rummaged around finding stuff for us to drink.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 20:51

I was still searching for the stuff to make one house made tea as I heard Tom humming behind me, talking about what Andreas was texting me. I blushed I looked at the box for few secondes before bitting my lips, trying to find an answer.

'' Well... He's joking around... you know... He's annoying sometime '' I scoffed before takind some cold water from the fridge, placing it in a bottle while adding other ingredients, '' It's nothing to talk about, it's not important... '' I said quickly, hopping Tom wouldn't ask me about it again.

I mixed everything and added the ice cubes in the Ice Tea, grabbing 2 glasses and purred the liquid in it. I took a sip of mine, not facing Tom because I wanted the red on my cheeks to go away. I kept not looking at him for few minutes before turning to face him, smiling awkward.

'' What do you wanna do so? '' I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 21:08

Bill blushed a little and hummed an answer. Telling me it was nothing and that Andreas was just joking. Bill fondled around a little putting the ice tea together and poured it into two glasses handing one to me. I muttered to myself about wanting to know what Andreas had said but didn't push it anymore with Bill.

Bill turned to me and asked what I wanted to do. I took a long sip of the glass thinking of something that we could do. I tapped my fingers together still thinking licking my lips and looking at the floor.

"Um, I don't know..." I muttered a little, "What about you? What do you want to do? I mean it's your house, you know what we can do...

I looked at him biting his lips and flushed a little. I looked away afraid he would see and ask why I was blushing. I couldn't tell him that I had imagined kissing him....
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 21:15

I took another sip as Tom drank too before licking his lips, making me blush, then said that it was my house, so I could know what I wanted to do. In fact, the only thing I could do here was... well it was the computer or eating and sleeping. I rubbed my neck, shrugging lightly.

'' Heh... Are you okay? '' I asked as I saw him look away.

I was annoying to not know what to do when a guy was with me. I mean, And' could have find awesome ideas and I was just standing there, drinking, not knowing what to do at all! I sighed, feeling annoying.

'' Well we could go outside in my backyard? We have a pool and long chairs so..? '' I proposed, playing with my drink in my hand.

Great, I knew him since only 1 day and I was already asking him to go outside in my backyard with me? Well in fact I could do that too with friends, so... it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 21:28

He asked if I was ok and I shook my head yes and smiled at him. We both looked around the room not knowing what to do. After a little while Bill sighed. I looked up at him taking another drink of my tea.

Bill proposed we go out to his backyard to relax by his pool. He played with his drink in his hand and I took another sip of my drink before nodding quickly.

"Yeah that would be great!" I said excitedly. I was just glad to have something to do to avoid the awkwardness between us. It was never this difficult with girls I have gone out with before.

I nibbled on my lip taking another sip of my drink before humming a little.

"Um, the only thing is I don't have any swimsuit. Would it be alright if went in my underwear?" I asked not looking at him.

I didn't want to embarrass him, it was just the only thing I had with me at the time. Once I had said it I was nervous that he would freak out.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 21:36

I was still waiting for him to answer him before he took another sip of his drink, nodding quickly saying it was a great idea. When he asked me if it was alright to go in the pool in his underwear, I tried hard to not blush. I nodded a little, taking one last sip to my drink.

'' Um yeah... well let me go put my swimsuit ok? '' I asked before quickly going upstairs in my room.

Oh my God he really wanted to swim in boxers?? I breathed out loudly and went over my dresser, kneeling down to search for a nice suit. After few minutes I finally find my tropical blue one and threw my others clothes away, pulling on the swimsuit. I took one tank top and put it on me before going downstairs, after grabbing 2 towels in the bathroom to dry ourself if we were swimming.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 21:51

He nodded a little at my question and took another sip of his drink. He told me he was going to put on his swimsuit before he rushed upstairs.

I stood there nibbling at my lips and finishing my drink. I quickly peeked at my underwear to make sure they were suitable. I didn't want to scare Bill anymore.

I took my glass and put it in the sink washing it before putting it on the counter. I hummed a song to myself as I waited for Bill to downstairs. I sat down on a chair in the kitchen bouncing my leg and starting to sing the song out loud forgetting where I was.

I was looking forward to seeing Bill in his swimsuit. He had a great body and I hoped that I could show him. I wanted to make Bill more comfortable around me.

It was funny to think that even though Bill had been gay for a lot longer than I was I had to make him more comfortable around boys.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 21:56

I came back after going downstairs, then saw Tom on the chair, singing a song. I chuckled a little and tipped his shoulder, making him know that I was here.

'' Um we go outside? '' I asked.

I gave him one of the two towels and walked outside, not forgetting the sun cream. I didn't want to catch a sun burn again. I sat on a long chair, waiting for Tom. It was weird to know I would actually see a guy's body; I mean that I pretty like. I nibbled at my lips and lay back on the chair, humming a little. Atleast the temperature was fine.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:07

As I was sitting in the kitchen I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped a little and turned to see Bill. He was wearing his swimsuit and a tank top and I smiled at him. He handed me a towel before and asked if were going outside.

I nodded and smiled and followed him out into the garden. Bill sat on the deck chair and lay back humming a little. I came out and put the towel on the chair beside Bill.

I pulled off my t-shirt and put it in a ball beside the chair. I turned to Bill and smiled to myself but didn't look at BIll. I pulled off my pants, staying in my boxers. I put my pants with my t-shirt and sat on the chair beside Bill not saying anything.

I hoped Bill would say something about me, or even him, or anything really.

"So do you wanna swim or something?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:21

As I was openning my eyes, I saw Tom who faced me, pulling down his pants before throwing them away. I whimpered lightly, trying to not look too much and nodded a little when he asked me if we were going to swim. I kept on my tank top and stood up, walking over the stairs in the water, placing my feet on it. I hummed a little.

'' I think the water is fine... well not too cold... '' I said to Tom, but not looked at him before going in the pool until the water who at my hips.

Right, even if Andreas was annoying some time, I really wanted him to pop up here. Beeing three was okay, but alone with Tom...

I nibbled at my lips and gave a quick peek over him.

'' Um, you come? '' I asked.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:31

He nodded when I asked about swimming. Bill stood up and tested the pool water with his feet. He told me the temperature of the water was fine before climbing in altogether. He nibbled at his lips about before asking if I was coming in.

I smiled at him and nodded. "Of course I am."

I walked over to the pool and climbed in diving under the water wetting my entire body. I swam for a little bit to get used to the water.

I came up from the water and wiped my face from the water and smiled at Bill.

"The water is really good," I hummed swimming a little splashing the water with my fingers.

I looked over to Bill who was just standing in the corner of the pool. I swam over and took his hands bringing him away from the wall to the middle of pool.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:39

As I was trying to get used to the water, Tom was already all in, swimming around. After 2 minutes he came beside me and grabbed my hands, pulling me in the middle of the pool. I chuckled a little, trying to not look at his face. Tom's hands were still warm. I liked them. But I liked him too, though we didn't know eachother since long.

'' Well I really don't know what to do '', I chuckled awkwarldly as he was still holding my hands, '' In fact I'm not that annoying normally... Well, I think... '' I smiled a little, looking around, '' You wanna play 'Marco Polo' ? '' I said randomly.

Okay, I was indeed boring as hell.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:51

Bill chuckled as I held his hands. He said something about not know what do do and the fact that he isn't normally annoying. I didn't let his hands go while he spoke. He smiled a little looking around thinking of what to do. He suggested we play Marco Polo.

"Hmmm...Are you able to play that with only two people?" I asked stroking his hand with my thumbs.

I looked down at his hands and smiled at them. He had such delicate beautiful hands. I looked up his arms and to his chest. It was a little annoying that he wouldn't take off his tank top. I thought for a second and decided to push things a little.

I put Bill's hands on my chest with my hands over them.

"Do you think I'm warm? I feel very hot," I said looking at him and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 23:00

While Tom was asking me if I was able to play the game with only two persons, I thought for a second. Indeed, it was stupid. When Tom placed my hands on his chest, asking if he was warm, my Heart beat quickened strongly and I babbled something, not knowing what I said too. I took some little breaths.

'' I... Well yes I mean it's warm outside so it's normal that you're... warm no? '' I said quickly, trying to not stare too much at his chest.

Indeed, Tom has a nice body like I would want mine to be. He was tall like I was, but less thin than me and as muscles. In fact he was really hot. And now it was hard to focuss normally. I was an 20 years old boy, with lots of fantasies and hormones. And now was letting me touch his chest. I was flushing hard and was trying to not think too much at weird stuffs. Beeing alone since always had make me find pleasure in others stuffs. I whimpered and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 23:21

Bill's breathing quickened when I put his hands on my chest and he yammered something about the weather being hot so I must be hot.

Blah blah blah...he was so cute...

I looked at his face as he blushed and looked away. I had no idea of his experience with any of this, not that I had very much, but I did have a lot of experience with girls. And really, how much different could it be.

Bill whimpered looking away and I smiled a little. I took my hands off his hands on my chest and I hoped that he wouldn't move his. I put one hand on his waist the other I used to turn his face to look at me.

I smiled softly at him putting both hands on his hips now. I bit my lip a little before taking a little breath and asking Bill a question.

"Hey, Bill...um, would it be ok if...if I ...kissed you?" I muttered a soft smile on my face the whole time so I didn't scare him too much.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 6:01

As I answered him, Tom stopped to hold my hands and placed them on my hips. My Heart was actually 'smashin' against my chest so hard. He, then, asked me if it was okay to kiss me.

' Wait... did he asked me if he could kiss me!? '

I whimpered again and stiffened lightly, not knowig what to answer to that. I just kept opening and closing my mouth like a fish, or like an idiot whatever.

'' I... I don't know... I... '' I babled for 5 minutes.

I slapped myself mentally; I was like a jelly right now. Atleast we were in the water! Because I knew I would be sweating right now; I was damn nervous.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 11:18

As I asked the question Bill whimpered and I felt his body stiffen a little bit. HIs mouth opened and closed as if he didn't know what to say. I swallowed hard.

Why was it taking him so long to answer? Was he really that nervous? That embarrassed to be with me?

Eventually Bill said something. Well, it was more of a babble of nonsense than anything else. All that he said was I don't know, over and over for a few minutes.

I sighed and let my shoulders slump, my smile falling away.

"Are you really that embarrassed to be with me?" I said sadly looking away, "This is all new to me and I'm trying really hard. If you really don't want me around you can just tell me...

I bit my lip, thinking about whether I should move my hands from his hips. He still had his hands on my chest and all it did was confuse me. I hope he couldn't feel my heart beat. It's not getting any easier...
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 17:05

As he answered me, I saw that he smile felt. Then I nibbled at my lips, feeling stupid now. How could I be fine when a guy let me touch his chest and his hands are on me? I took several breath, then openned my mouth to answer him.

'' Well... It's not that you... you're boring or something I just... I'm not used of all this you know? '' I said looking down, not knowing what to do with my hands.

Indeed I had never hang out with a guy that said I was 'hot' or whatever. So it was hard to be comfortable with all those things. Not that I didn't like this, but it was new for me.

' I bet Andreas will joke about all this if he knew... ' I thought.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 17:19

Bill nibbled his lips as I waited for him to answer me. He took a few breaths before answering me.

He said that it wasn't me, that he wasn't used to it. He looked down and I felt him flex his fingers and if he was wondering about what to do with his hands.

I looked at the top of his head and breathed out a little. I might as well keep pushing, there was nothing more I could do.

"Well, to make it not new, we could try it? Get used to it...no? Because I really like you Bill..." I told him, there was no point in lying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next