x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 19:49

After answering me, Tom started to kiss me. Shivers went over all of my body as I tried to kiss back, feeling Tom's fingers enlacing with mines. I felt my heart beginning to pump faster as I slidded my tongue in Tom's mouth, humming in the kiss. Indeed, kissing someone was great... though hard to do. I pulled away quickly, taking a breath.

'' How can you kiss for long? '' I asked blushing.

Why did I asked that? I mean normally I wouldn't have asked that to him. I hugged Tom again, keeping his hand in mine. Maybe I was more comfortable around him, but only a little though.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 19:57

Bill kissed me back, slipping his tongue in my mouth. I teased it with mine before he pulled away gasping fro breath.

Practice," I answered and smiled taking his chin, "And you breath through your nose...

I smiled as I pressed my lips to his again. I just couldn't get enough of him. He tasted delicious and his lips were so soft against mine. As I kissed him again, all I could about was how lucky I was to have found someone like him. It was as if it was meant to be. Did that sound weird? Fate? Perfect? Love at first sight?....
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 20:06

I smiled a little when he talked about pratice and nodded when Tom said I should breath with my nose before kissing me again. I felt shivers again through my body and lightly placed my hand on Tom's shoulder, feeling my cheeks turning on red fast. After a couple of seconds, I let out a soft moans between my lips, breaking the kiss.

'' I-I think it's enough... '' I panted lightly, lying back beside Tom.

Thinking that 2 days ago I was still single... I smiled a little while touching my lips, still holding Tom's hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 20:13

Bill pulled away gasping for the second time smiling at me. He kept his hand in mine and rested against me. He was so sweet. I watched him lie threre for about 10 minutes before licking my lips and asking him a question.

"So, where will I sleep tonight then?"I asked, ""If you have another duvet or something I can happily sleep on the floor."

I looked down at the carpet. It should be comfortable enough. I didn't mind sleeping on the floor. It would give Bill the space he needed and yet still allow me to be here with him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 20:19

I hummed a little, wrapping my arms around him. He was warm all the time. When he asked me if I had another duvet I nodded, but looked at him when he talked about sleeping on the floor.

'' Eh... Well I don't mind if you sleep in my bed? I mean it enough big for 3 persons so... '' I said closing back my eyes.

It was strange that I liked hugging him like that all the time since this after noon. I mean it was like hugging a big teddy bear; but way better. I yawned lightly and rubbed my left eye.

'' Is that okay if we sleep in few minutes? I won't last long awake... '' I chuckled awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 20:29

"Of course we can, you want to get under the covers?" I asked.

He wanted me to sleep in his bed. He was so sweet, so innocent. If it had been anyone other than me, well he never would have brought anyone else up here. Bill had become accustomed to hugging me since this morning. Not that I minded at all, having him wrapped around me felt better than anything. I thought back to what Bill had said earlier about it being funny that I was younger than him yet protecting him,

I'd go to the ends of the earth for him...
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 20:32

'' Hum... We should brush our teeth first... '' I said tapping his chest softly before standing up, chuckling, '' We have spare brush so you can cleen your mouth too '', I smiled a little before leaving inside the bathroom, brushing my teeth for few minutes.

I spat in the sink, taking a glass of water to rinse my mouth, then ran back inside my room, waiting for Tom. Thinking that I was going to sleep in my bed with Tom made me shivers a little. I was, indeed, a bit scared, but he was so kind. So it wasn't a problem for me.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 8 May - 4:11

Bill suggested about brushing our teeth before hopping out of the bed and rushing to the bathroom, I followed him and after he had brushed his teeth he gave me a spare brush and I followed suit. I finished brushing them and hummed a little looking in the mirror. My mouth tasted like mint where as I wanted it to taste like Bill. I took a sip of water before going back and joining Bill in his bedroom. He was already under the covers almost asleep. I chuckled and smiled and shook his shoulder a little.

"Um, hey...Bill," I whispered, "Is it alright if I sleep in my boxers?"

I had spent an awful lot of time in my boxers today, everyone of those times was initiated by Bill. I chuckled a little in my head
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 8 May - 7:09

I slipped quickly under the covers, humming. I had miss my bed! As Tom finished brushing hiis teeth, he came inside my bedroom, asking if he could sleep in his boxers. I blushed a little, but pulled up the blanket above my nose, nodding lightly. In fact I had forgot to put my pyjamas. I stood up and went over my chest of drawers, picking up one pyjamas; black pants with a white top and went in the bathroom to dress up myself before coming back in my bed. I wasn't going to sleep in my underwear though. I nibbled at my lips, waiting for Tom. My brother was going to be angry. I sighed lightly but said nothing about this.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 8 May - 10:05

Bill hid under the blanket nodding in reply to my question. He jumped out of bed first to change into his pajamas. I had taken off my pants and socks and was sitting on the edge of the bed as Bill got under the covers again. I followed him slipping inside the covers. It was already nice and warm from Bill. I stayed to my side not sure what Bill was going to do. If he wanted to be close to me I would be happy if he didn't it was up to him. I sighed happily pulling the duvet up around my face. It smelt like him and I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 8 May - 10:11

I shivered as Tom came under the covers too, lying away from me. I didn't know if I should go close to him, but I wasn't comfortable with him beeing in boxers, so I stayed on my side, wrapping myself in the blanket. I hummed lightly of pleasure, knowing Steven won't come tonight. Well in fact he wasn't coming all the time, maybe only two times per week or three. Yawning loud, I closed my eyes and nibbled at my lips, trying to fall asleep, though it was hard knowing Tom was behind me. I thought about some things to help myself falling asleep, starting to breath normally after a while. Then, after 20 minutes I managed to fall asleep, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 8 May - 18:03

Bill got in the bed and as I had guessed he didn't come near me, but it didn't bother me. I knew he was still nervous and that he still needed to get used to me, Not only that but he was still probably a little traumatized by what his brother had been doing to him. I heard BIll yawn and I turned on my side yawning a little myself. I heard Bill's breathing steady as he fell asleep. I closed my eyes and followed him a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7