x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 15:46

Bill spoke and purred and hummed as I stroked him. His logic was a little backward. I nibbled at my lips and made a sudden decision.

"Bill, what if..." I hummed not sure if I should say it, "What I you came and...

I stopped speaking for a while and bit my lip. I knew I wanted to say this to him. I had no doubt that this was what I wanted
but I was sure that Bill would react weird. We just became boyfriends. We knew each other two days. But I couldn't leave him
in this house, with that brother of his.

"Well, my parents are going on holidays for two months and leaving the house to me and...what if you moved in with me?"
I said chewing on my lip.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 15:51

Tom began to say something but came quiet for a while before speaking again, asking me if I would accept to move in his house as his parents are going away for 2 months. I whimpered a little, looking up at him. With Tom? It was hard to choose if I wanted or not... I mean if I go away with him, I'll miss my family... But if I move with him, then I could sleep more calmly the night. I nibbled at my lips like Tom, thinking.

'' But... '' I began unsurely, '' What will my parents say? And Steven? They'll be surprised if I say I move with you... and they never saw you... '' I murmured hugging him again, '' But... it could be cool... I mean living with someone else could help me to grow up a little... '' I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 16:10

Bill looked up at me nibbling on his lips. So far it had been good. He hadn't reacted badly, so I thought it was a positive sign.
He asked about his parents and his stupid brother but continued to say that it might be a good idea.

"I mean like, you are 20 and if you want to move out you can, I said, "Your parents can't do anything to you and
Steven definitely can't, and besides it's not as if you are moving half way across the world.
I looked at him putting my
hand over his heart. "I don't want you staying here Bill, you could get hurt..."

I sighed stroking his chest with the hand I put on his heart.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 16:17

I shivered under the touch when Tom stroked my chest and nodded. He had right, I was an adult so if I wanted to move, I could. But still if my parents didn't to take me after... I sighed and grabbed Tom's hand in mine, looking at it for few minutes before noddign lightly.

'' Yeah... you're right... '' I murmured, '' But I'll ask them tomorrow okay? I mean they're gone for 1 day so... '' I looked at the clock and back to Tom, '' It's already 7pm! I didn't see the time pass... Are you already hungry? I could go cook something for dinner? '' I proposed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 16:23

Bill nodded at me. I hoped he was agreeing with me and not just nodding at what I was saying.
Bill took my hand held it in his looking at it for a moment. He said I was right and he would ask his
parents tomorrow. I smiled at him. He turned his head looking at the clock and then asked if he
would make dinner. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his for a short time. I pulled away and
smiled, stroking his cheek with my thumb.

"Only if I can come," I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 16:29

I gasped when Tom pressed his lips on mine. I was definitively not used to this. He stroked my cheek with his thunb and I blushed a little, smiling lightly before nodding. Well he would have been annoyed if he was staying in my bedroom. Still holding his hand, I walked out of the room with him and went downstairs, whimpering a little as I saw Steven on the couch, watching the tv. It was obvious he was angry at me. I kept walking over the kitchen and stopped to hold Tom's hand before openning the fridge, searching for something we could eat.

'' What do you wanna eat for dinner? '' I asked Tom, '' There's... Some pizza left, salmon with salada... and club's sandwichs too, '' I said while looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 16:37

He gasped as I kissed him then we left the room. He brought me downstairs and we passed Steven sitting on the couch watching TV.

Little bastard! If I got my hands on him for touching Bill!

As we got to the kitchen Bill stopped and took my hand. I smiled grabbing on as he walked to open the fridge. He asked about what I wanted to eat as he looked around. I went close to him putting a hand on his hip looking over his shoulder.

"I don't mind, I said kissing his neck a little, "Whatever your having is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 16:44

I shivered at his kiss on my neck, feeling his hand on my hip too. Tom told me that whatever I picked up it was fine, so I just choosed the club sandwichs, placing them on the counter.

'' Um... The bread won't but crunchy, it been 1 day and half that it's in the fridge... What about we do 2 toast each and throws the top and the bottom of the already made sandwichs?? '' I asked looking at Tom, '' If it's not crunchy it's not good... Oh and you want a beer? '' I proposed him while openning the fridge again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 16:52

Yeah, that's fine whatever is the best way, I chuckled sitting down watching him potter around getting stuff.

He asked if I wanted a beer and chuckled a bit again.

"No, I'm fine thanks, I don't drink..."

Bill was much more comfortable around me and I was happy. It was a strange way to begin a relationship but at least we were less awkward around each other. I smiled watching Bill move around the kitchen and then glanced out at Steven. What disgusting thoughts were going around that little asshole's head? The fact that he could even attempt to rape Bill made me physically sick. It also annoyed me how willing Bill was to defend him even though he knows he's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 16:56

I smiled when Tom said it was okay and placed 4 bread in the toaster before grabbing a beer from the fridge for myself, then a pepsi bottle for Tom. I handled it to him before sitting too, seeing Tom looking over my brother. I openned the beer, taking a little sip before asking something to him.

'' Um... did you ever, you know... have sex with a virgin's girl? '' I asked playing with my drink's bottle.

Indeed it was weird to ask that, but I just don't wanted him to get pissed of at my brother right now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 17:00

"Hmmm?" I said, as he asked me a question.

I smiled and nodded slowly.

"Yeah I have, my first time was with a virgin, and I've slept with a few other virgins I think."

I took a sip from my bottle and watched as Bill played with his bottle.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 17:07

I looked at him wide eyed as he told me that, indeed, he had sex with few virgins girls. I looked at the table, taking a sip before nibbling at my lips.

'' But... How could you take the first times from those girls...? Aren't you a guy who likes one-night stand..? '' I asked before jumping as the breads popped out of the toaster.

I went over the counter, grabbing them while exchanging the top and bottom taosts from the sandwichs, remplacing them by the new ones and placed the plates on the table, one in front of Tom, the other one in front of me. What Tom had reply to me had kinda schooked me. I mean, how could young girls ask a random person to take their virginity..? It was precious... I took a bite of my meal, hearing Steveb mumbling but didn't pay attention to him. It was really confusing me, about giving the first time to a stranger...
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 17:27

Bill was shocked when I told him that I had had sex with virgin girls. I will admit that I liked sex, and that I didn't have a problem fucking and leaving girls. It wasn't that I was rude and thought that it was the right thing to do, but the girls that I have fucked and just left had been girls that would classify as sluts.

Bill asked me a question that told me he was disgusted by what I've done. I looked away as Bill went to get the toast. I never just had a one night stand with a girl who was a virgin. It was strange. Whenever I learnt that a girl was a virgin I always wound up in a relationship with them. It wasn't that I wanted to hang around to fuck them. If I wanted to find a girl to fuck I would have, it was more that I wanted their first time to be with someone that wasn't going to be a dick about it. 'Those girls would always remember their first time as special and with someone that they cared about, and though I cares about them, I didn't love them. I didn't see what I've done was wrong.

I played a little with the food, lost in my thoughts. I didn't know what to say back to Bill. I couldn;t really explain but if I didn't Bill would think I was an asshole.

"It's not what you think, I don't take a girls virginity, I'm offered it..." I mutters poking at the food, "It's hard to explain.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 17:36

I just shrugged a little about what Tom replied to me. Still, it was weird. I didn't know how he could fuck around like that. I mean, maybe sex is pleasent, but catching things when doing it, no thank you! I took another bite and saw Steven entering the room, grabbing a plate of pizza from the fridge before placing it in the micro wave. I said nothing, keeping eating with Tom at the table before my brother sat with us, his chin on his palm. Everything was quiet until the beeper came on from the microwave, making Steven stood up to pick his plate, sitting back with us. He started eating, looking at Tom snigerring. I sighed very lightly. He was doing it again. It was annoying, but I couldn't blame him for that. I took a sip from my beer, staring at my plate for the second time.

Steven stood up again, grabbing a drink from the fridge, then kept eating at the table.

'' Sorry about this incident '', he said not looking at Tom while eating, '' You know, it's just weird that my brother has a boyfriend. Though I think you're not the great person for him, but anyway '', he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 17:47

When I spoke Bill just shrugged, he didn't get it. It's not like I was carrying any diseases. I was always strict about protection and alway got myself checked out every-time. Bill kept eating and I took a bit too. I felt that this wasn't going well. Bill thought I was a sex-nut and that's probably all I wanted him for. I sighed a little silently. Then Steven came into the kichen getting something to eat. He better not start anything or I would get seriously mad. He sat at the table with us and sniggered at me. I didn't look at him, I was going to stay calm for Bill's sake.

Steven apologised after a while and commented about how it was weird that Bill had a boyfriend and about how I wasn;t good for him.

Oh yeah? And you are? I thought not saying this out loud of course.

I ate another few bites of my meal before taking a drink and answering Steven.

"Well, it might be weird now, but you will get used to it. I plan on staying with Bill for a long time, and falling in love with him," I said looking at him with a blank face then went back to eating my meal. I didn't want to have to deal with that child now, but if he made me I would.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 17:59

As I heard them speaking together, I felt shivers as Tom told my brother that he would be with me for a long time. But that would just piss off Steven.

'' Oh yeah? '' Steven smirked again, taking a sip, '' How can you 'plan' falling in Love with him? You can't say : oh I'll fall in love with this guy! '' he chuckled before looking at me, snigerring, '' Beside Bill... Since when are you that happy speaking with another guy? '' he asked me.

I just whimpered, not knowing what to reply to this. The only persons I was fine with was Andy and the girls. Other way guys were scaring me a little. I kept eating slowly, not wanting to reply. Things have been turning weirdly since few months between me and Steven. Maybe I was yelling all the time at him and he was, sometime, only joking about me, but I wasn't pushing the button too far with him. Then incident were I was yelling at him to go out of my room while I was chating with Tom was because I knew he had went over one of his one-day girlfriend. So I didn't have to be scared, because he was calm. In the sex I mean, I sighed I playeed with my meal.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 18:08

Steven was pushing his luck with me. Not only was he annoying me, but he was annoying Bill and that wasn't on.

"Well Steven, It's just a feeling I have, Bill is the type of person I can see myself being with for the rest of my life," What I said was mostly true.

I did of course want to fall in love with Bill. I wanted nothing more than to spend my time with him and live with him, talk with him, take care of him....love him, make love to him. I was really hoping that Bill would ask his parents as soon as possible to move in with me. I figured that even if they said no he was coming anyway. I wasn;t leaving Bill in this house to be afraid to be alone with his own brother. I was strange to know that someone that was related to Bill could be so sick. Bill was the sweetest, calmest most gentle person I have ever met, there was no way they could have spawned from the same DNA.

I kept eating and taking some drinks from my Pepsi. I wasn;t going to back down with Steven. I would give him a fight till the end if he wanted it. there was no way I was letting him get the best of me. he had gotten the best of Bill for long enough it was time someone stood up for him, protected him, and took care of him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 18:19

'' Whatever dick head... But don't think that Bill is this sweet boy '', was all Steven said before taking the last bite of the pizza, placing the plate in the sink and leaved outside.

I let out a breath of relief, rubbing my forehead. This was hard to handle, my brother talking like that to Tom. I grabbed my plate with Tom's one, placing it away and played with my tank top.

'' Hum... Tom is that okay if we go back in my room? '' I asked him before grabbing my beer, closing it before placing it back into the fridge.

I walked up to my room with Tom, staying quiet.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 18:27

Bill brought me back upstairs after the talk with Steven. He was such a condescending child. I was going to get Bill to see that he was a devil child eventually. We went up to Bill's room and he closed the door. I sat on the bed thinking about that child. What exactly made him want to do those things to Bill. He made it so clear the he hated gay people yet he went out of his way to nearly rape him. His own brother as a matter of fact. It didn't gel, it was too weird. I nibbled on my lips still thinking, not noticing what Bill was doing if he was doing anything. I wanted to kiss him. Make him aware he was mine....more so make him aware that he had me, if he needed anything, but I didn't know if he was totally comfortable with it yet.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 18:51

I went in my room before Tom sat on my bed. He seemed to think so I let him do that, kneeling on the floor to look at my diary. Maybe it was... 'girly', but since 1 year I had one. It was more easy that way to say how I was feeling and everything. I sighed and searching things in my wardrobe, not knowing where I had put it. I never wanted to accept this gift, so I didn't know where I had left it. After 10 minutes of searching through my room, I managed to find it in my chest of drawers, into the last drawer. I went back over Tom, sitting on the bed before placing the girl's costume on his thighs. It was a string and a little long top that we could see throught it.

'' Steven had... bought me this... '' I sighed looking at my hands, '' Hey... do you think you could sleep over...? '' I asked in a murmure.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 19:04

After a little while Bill lay something in my lap that snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at the fishnet bodysuit and thong and swallowed. Steven gave that to him!? The boy really was sick! the sooner i got Bill out of this house the better. I picked it up llooking at it more. That kid had some sick fantasies.

"Of course, I'll stay over," I said, "What happened when he gave this to you?"

I folded it up putting it on my lap and swallowing. Though it disgusted me that it was his brother that had bought it for him, I still secretly wanted to see bill in it....
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 19:15

I smiled a little when Tom said that he would stay. I sighed lightly again when he asked me what happenned when Steven gave this to me. It was a shock, knowing that my brother wanted me so badly in this way. I nibbled at my lips a little before starting to explain.

'' Well... I just... He came back at 9 pm, not talking to the parents and I saw him entering my room you know, '' I babbled looking at my hands, '' Then he just throwed this on me quickly, saying something like 'go try it or I'll say to this Christ dude you have a crush on it' then I just nodded quickly before rushing in the bathroom... '' I mumbled embarassed, '' I tried on the top, it wasn't that much hard to put it on and beside it's my brother so I wasn't shy about my chest you know? ''

I nibbled at my lips, gaving a peek over the costume.

'' So after I showed it to him, he... '' I thought for few seconds, not sure before talking again, '' I think he had licked his lips, touching my ass a little before leaving... It was weird... '' I mumbled, '' But I never tried this thing again... '' I shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 19:27

Bill explained how he had tried it on and I tried not to blush thinking about him in it. He then said about his brother reaction and then I winced. It was so sick. I took the top and bundled it up dropping it on the floor. It was wrong on so many levels to blackmail Bill to try on the costume. though Bill was far too innocent, and naive. He really needed to stick up for himself a little more. I also have to teach him to be a little more loud and strong. It was sad that he was being bullied by his brother, though it wasn;t his fault he had such a small frame.

"I'm sorry Bill, but your brother is sick...." I said putting my foot on the costume.

I took his hand and made him lie on the bed beside me, i stroked his cheek and pushed his hair from his face smiling.

"I;m here to protect you know..." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 19:35

Tom threw the costume on the floor, steping on it before telling me my brother was sick. I nodded lightly before beeing pulled down on the bed, lying beside Tom who stroked my cheek. I flushed lightly, like always, and smiled a little when he pushed the hair from my face, syaing he was there to protect me.

'' It's funny... you're more young than me... '' I laughed quietly before hugging him, closing my eyes, '' I bet Steven's going at his friends house... '' I sighed playing with one of Tom's cornrows.

He was propably gonna talk about me to his friends like always. I sighed a little and looked over the tv who was still on, the movie already finished.

'' We didn't watched the movie... '' I laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 19:40

I smiled as he spoke. He looked to the T.V mentioning we never watched the movie.

"I don't wanna watch a movie," I whispered moving his back back to me and smiling. I moved forward, pressing my lips to Bill kissing him softly. Bill seemed to always avoid kissing me, but that didn't stop me. He was too beautiful to not want to kiss. He needed to have relationship with someone who he felt safe and comfortable with. His kissed were soft. I held his face gently with my hands, putting different pressure on Bill's lips as I kissed him. With my other hand I took a hold of Bill's hand and laced my fingers with his feeling his warm silky skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next