x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 Empty
PostSubject: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 22:41

[ 11am, 2 days later ]

'' WHAT!? '' I gasped, looking at my boss, '' But why? '' I whined, sitting on a chair weakly.

He said that I was fired. Me, fired! I was trying my best to wash correctly the dishes and he fired me! I didn't understand why.

'' Some people don't like how you work Bill... '' he replied to me.

'' I'm only washing dishes..! Please, give me one chance! '' I begged him.

He shook his head, asking me to leave the restaurant. I holded my tears. It was only a nightmare, wasn't it? It must be... I looked over the waiters who were chuckling as I walked passed them and whined, rubbing my face.

' They must hate homosexuals... Hourray... What a Hell... '

I nibbled at my lips, entering my car and closed the door, picking my wallet to look inside of it. I had been working for 1 week and 3 days in total, so... I had around 380 Euro, less the gaz. So I had now approximately 350 Euro in Bank. I sighed, looking at my card. I could find another job... But I would need to take a shower first. If I was asking for a room in a hotel, it would cost around 80 Euro a night. I nibbled at my lips. What could I do? I groaned, sighing after turning on my car.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 22:50

I hadn't left the house since it happened. I was in my room sitting on the bed wrapped in the blanket. I hadn't eaten, I hadn't showered, I hadn't done anything. I just sat there. My hand hurt like hell but I didn't care. My life had pretty much gone down the shit hole and I deserved to be the way I was. I was pathetic, breaking up with Bill for no reason! I didn't even mean it! I loved him I didn't want to break up. I looked at my hand. I hadn't washed it or cleaned it since I punched the mirror and it was kind of black and green and with a bit of glass. I winced and sudden;y started crying again. I had spent nearly two days crying.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 22:59

I looked at my bag, sighing and taking out the cellular from it, sniffing a bit. Tom's number was the only one -with Andy and Gav's ones- in it. I started to cry lightly again, letting my tears flow doen my cheeks and pressed on his name.

// Hi. Can I come to shower? If you don't want to, it's okay I'll find something. // Billa.

I bite down on my lower lip, my hands shaking as I send him the message. I was scared to have an answer from him after those 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 23:04

Through my crying I heard my phone beep. I didn't care who it was I didn't want to talk to anyone. After a few minutes it wouldn't stop beeping so I took it to shut it up. When I saw the name I gasped and opened the message quickly. It was from Bill. I read it and started to text back yelling loudly when I moved my cut hand. I slowly typed a message back to him.

//Yeah sure...//Tomi <3 was all I wrote.

When he got here I would beg and plead with him to get back with me. I couldn't live without him. I loved him so much I couldn't bare it. I pushed send and bit my lip.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 23:15

I waited few minutes, hoping he would reply to me and when my phone beeped, I jumped, scared for one second. I openned the message quickly, my hands still shaking. His answer made me go more sad and I sobbed once. He didn't really wanted to see me again or he wouldn't have write ' yeah sure... '.

I took some breathes to calm down, staring at the screen, replying.

// Ok I won't take long. I'll jump in and you won't notice I'll be here. I'm sorry okay, I'll be rly rly fast thank you // Billa.

I pressed on send and began to drive over Tom's sreet nervously, holding my tears. I couldn't let him see how much I was in pain and sad or he would be happy to see me like this. I had to be strong and act like I was all fine...
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 23:21

I got a message back from Bill and read it wiping the tears so I could see. I was so happy to be able to see Bill again. I stood up falling to the floor. I was so weak after not having anything to eat in two days but I didn't care. I got out of my room on my hands and knees and crawled down the stairs sitting on the last one holding my cut hand against my chest. I needed him back so badly.

I bounced my leg slowly my whole body shivering a lot. I was still only in the underwear and having not eaten I was very dizzy. I hope I didn't pass out before Bill came .
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 23:34

After a moment I was turning off the car in Tom's parking, taking a big breath. I was going to enter his house, be strong and go take a shower, then just leave this place, head strong. I swallowed hardly, openning the door of my car and walked over the front door, standing in front of it, hands shaking. What should I do if I was seeing him again? A smile? A hug? A kiss on the cheek, or even a hand shake? I whined, fixing my -so much gross and horrible and disguisting hair that I was hatting right now- and knocked few times on the door, breathing quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 23:39

I didn't know how long I was waiting, all I knew was that I was dizzy and my vision was spinning. Suddenly I heard the knocks on the door. If I could have jumped up to answer it I would have but I was too weak.

"Come in..." I said weakly, my vision going black for a second.

My eyes were filling with tears again and when Bill came in he would see how pathetic and stupid I was. Maybe he didn't want to get back with me. Maybe he was happy to be without me now. But if he saw me like this I don't think he'd want to get back with me.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 23:45

I waited for a while, nobody answering me. Was he making fun of me? I felt tears coming up and holded them inside, grunting. I had to stay strong for myself. I took another big breath, placing my hand on the door, then openned it slowly, gasping as I saw the mess on the floor.

'' Oh God..! TOM!?!? '' I yelled panicked.

Was it thiefs who did this in so less time?! I walked inside quickly, then noticed Tom in the stairs, looking pale and his hand beeing cut badly. I went over him quick, bending down look at his hand, then at his face before hugging him tightly.

'' Did they hurt you!? '' I whined.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 23:51

I heard Bill yell my name and I tried to stand up but I couldn't. I saw Bill when he came in and he gasped running over to me asking if they had hurt me. I didn't know what he was talking about but all I could do was burst into tears and put my arms around him crying hard into his shoulder. He couldn't leave again. I would die if he did. My arms fell from around him as I could hold them up and I just kept cry into him shoulder trying to speak but nothing coming from my mouth except loud sobs.

I love you! Don't leave, I can't live without you. If you go I'll...
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 23:56

I hugged Tom tightly, letting him cry into my neck as I cried too, looking around us.

'' A-Are they still here!? '' I gasped, keeping Tom close to me if the persons may attack us.

Seeing Tom like this was breaking my Heart and if I would have to defend him against 3 or 4 persons, I would. I sobbed once, kissing his forehead many times while stroking his beck.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul - 0:00

Bill grabbed me tighter and rubbed my back kissing my forehead. He was here holding me again and I couldn't possibly explain how good it felt. Bill asked me if they were still here and I still had no idea what he was talking about. Between sobs and coughs I managed to get out a soft, "Who?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul - 9:03

I kept stroking his back, hugging him tightly while crying as I looked arround us, sniffing. When I heard Tom answering me, I quickly looked over him, kissing his cheek many times.

'' The... The persons who dit that to... you and the house...! '' I said, closing my eyes while shivering.

I didn't wanted them to hurt Tom again.

'' I'll protect... I'll protect you, al-alright!? '' I sobbed, tightenning my arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul - 17:31

Bill stroked my back kissing mu cheek over and over. I sobbed more into him as he spoke. I heard some of what he said but the rest I didn't I was really dizzy, I heard him say he would protect me and I hummed trying to answer him as best I could.

"I'm so sorry," I rasped, my throat dry and my energy gone, "Don't leave again..."

I said what I said and dropped my head against him. I didn't have the energy do do or say anything else. My body was tired, my mind was tired and my heart was tired. After two days with no sleep or food I couldn't do anything. I rested my head against the wall beside the stairs smiling as best as I could my head falling a little.

Please Bill don't leave again, stay with me...

I looked at him my eyes closing and opening. I tried to reach up and touch him but I just couldn't lift my arm.

Forever and ever....remember?
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul - 19:44

I hugged him tight, sobbing as he talked to me.

'' I... I won't... '' I replied to Tom, stroking his cheek.

I went upstairs quickly, rushing inside the bathroom while picking few things to heal Tom's hand and came back downstairs, sitting next to him.

'' Your... Your hand... '' I cried lightly, taking it while looking at the injurie, '' Tom you must go to the hospital! '' I sobbed, trying to remove carefully the pieces of glass from it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul - 20:08

Bill sobbed that he wouldn't leave and I dropped my shoulder relieved. He left and ran up the stairs. I leaned against the wall to stabilize myself and keep myself up. I was so happy he was back but I only wished I wasn't so pathetic so I could talk to him properly. He came down and looked at my hand. I gasped and winced as he took the glass from my cut hand. He said that I would have to go back to the hospital. I had just gotten out of the hospital. They would think I was some nutcase who couldn't take care of himself. I didn't have the energy to argue and my hand hurt so much that I didn't have the will to disagree. I nodded my head lightly blinking slowly.

"...'k..." I said very softly my head falling forward.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul - 11:16

I gasped as Tom's head fell forward. I grabbed his face between my hands, panicking quickly.

'' Tom?? My Heart!? '' I squealed, hugging him tightly, '' No!! Not again...!! '' I cried loudly.

I picked up my cellphone, calling Gavin to help me and turned off the phone after speaking to him, then took all of my strengh to lift Tom by under the shoulder to pick him outside the house and inside my car in the back seats. I rushed over the front door, locking it with trembling hands and came back inside my car and started to drive over the hospital fast.

[Later]

I sobbed hardly, curled up on a chair in the waiting room with Gav'. I didn't speak the entire time, only crying like a child. I wanted to be strong for Tom, but I couldn't handle all the things that had happenned in only 2 weeks. I hide my face in my hands, crying loudly while trembling. I hopped he would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul - 13:17

I woke up in the hospital again for like the 8ooth time in the past two weeks. I felt much better but the pain in my hand was still quite strong. I looked around the room and didn't see anyone.

Bill?

He wasn't there. My eyes glazed over with tears as I looked hoping that I had missed a spot or Bill would be on the sofa asleep or something. He wasn't in the room anywhere. I thought he said he wasn't going to leave me? Had he just dropped me off and left? Was all he wanted was a shower and then he didn't care.

I was about to start drying before the doctor came into the room. I looked at him and he smiled softly.

"Back again Mr. Trumper?" he asked writing on his board.

"Yeah, it's been a tough few days," I said my voice shakling.

"I'm very worried about you Mr. Trumper this is the second time you've been in hospital in less than a week and neither of the cases have been minor. Your hand was very badly infected. You almost lost it, and you were so dehydrated and malnourished not to mention tired from the lack of sleep. Are you doing this to yourself on purpose?"

"No, it's just I was going through some stuff at home and I guess I just forgot..."

"You don't forget to eat and sleep Tom. Are you having trouble with your parents because of your...em...relationship?"

"What?? No no...it's just we broke up and I thought we had gotten back together but he just brought me here and left so I guess...??" I trailed off sighing loudly.

"He didn't leave, he's in the waiting room," the doctor said concerend.

"Really? Can I see him!? Does he want to see me...?" I asked playing with my bandaged hand.

"I'll send him in but Tom, please, take care of yourself ok? I don't want to see you back in here," the doctor said seriously.

I nodded and looked at him as he did the same and stood up.

"Yes doctor," I said.

The doctor nodded again checking the machines and my drip before nodding at me again and leaving the room. Bill was still here! But he wasn't in here with me. Maybe he didn't want to see me. But at least he waited around to see if I was ok. Or was he just waiting so he could go and have a shower?

I whimpered a little not wanting to cry but not being able to. I had done so much crying over the past couple of days that I just didn't have the tears. My eyes burned a little and no doubt the were red and swollen. M|y chest was tight and I wanted something to eat, but most of all I wanted to see Bill. I wanted him back.

[Gavin]

I sat across from Bill my arm around him and stroking his arm as he cried beside me. I hadn't gotten a chance to ask what had happened I had just been called to the hospital all of a sudden saying something had happened with Tom -again- and I rushed down here. I met with Bill who had just sat there and cried for as long as I had been here.

I hadn't even a chance to ask him what had happened to Tom.

"Hey, Bill? Come on, can you tell me what happened? Why you're so upset?" I asked again for probably the 10th time.

I wanted to know if Tom was ok but more than that I wanted to know why Bill was upset. I mean he was terribly upset the week Tom had been in a coma but he was a million times worse than that now. What had happened between them now? They were a very dramatic couple I would say that. As I rubbed Bill's shoulder again I thought about me and Ryan/ At least our relationship wasn't as hectic as theirs. We got along great and it never ended up with one of us in hospital. I think Bill and Tom were just magnets for drama. Though Tom had never been like that before. Maybe it was just Bill?

Whoever it was it was still affect both of them, and surprisingly me so if I had to be part of the drama at least I wanted to have the script or the general plot line. Being totally and utterly clueless didn't really suit me to be honest.

Ps: Huhu long! XD
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul - 14:41

I was still whining about everything as Gavin asked for the... I don't know how much times, but it was annoying me. I just wanted to cry and be angry alone, though I needed someone beside me. I sniffed loudly, whiping my tears, though it was useless like always, and looked at Gav', sobbing lightly.

'' I dunno... I just... Tom broke up and I... I dunno... '' I cried more.

Few minutes later, a doctor came in the waiting room, asking me to follow him. I nodded quickly, whipinjg my cheeks again before saying to Gavin that I will be back later, then followed the doctor in the hall. As we arrived in front of Tom's door, I whined, looking at the doctor who nodded at me to go in. I nibbled at my lips, openning the door lightly before entering it, closing it behind me.

'' Uh... I... '' I mumbled, scared to talk to him for the first time since 2 weeks.

I walked over the bed carefully, bitting at my lips. I looked at his injured hand and whined, scratching my neck nervously.

'' Can I... Do I must leave? '' I asked him, shivering.

In fact I was affraid that Tom would want me to go away from him, seeming he had break up with me. I sat slowly on a chair beside the bed, looking at my hands as I was playing nervously with my fingers.

Ps :: Sorry that it's short >.<''
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul - 16:32

I lay on the bed looking at the bandage around my hand. Thinking back to it, it had been really stupid to not look after the injury when I did it, but I was more interested with something else. It felt like hours before anyone came to the door. My head shot over and I stared as Bill come in. He looked very awkward and nervous. I held myself back from wanting to cry, it wasn't the time to cry. It was the time to fix things. Bill came very close to the bed and asked if he had to leave. H played with his hand before sitting on the chair beside the bed.

How had it suddenly gotten so awkward? I should never have said what I said. I never wanted to break up with him. That was the last thing that I wanted. I was angry and it just happened in the moment. I was an idiot.

"No you don't have to go," I said, "Unless you want to..."

I sighed a little sat up in the bed trying not to put any weight on the hsnd that was injured. I bit my lip for a little bit and turned to look at Bill. There was so much that I wanted to say to him. I wanted to take everything back and tell Bill that I didn't mean any of it but U wasn't able to find the words.

"Bill, I'm really sorry," I said quietly, "I still love you, I never stopped loving you...What I said...I- I didn't mean it.

I stopped looking at him afraid that he didn't feel the way that I did. I didn't know if he actually cared what I had to say. If he even wanted to take me back.

"I never meant to break up with you. I never wanted to leave you or for you to leave me. I love you!" I said.

I was looking at my hands now and had no idea how Bill was reacting to it as I couldn't see his face. I was about to lose the only person in the world that I had ever loved, that I probably will ever love. There was nothing left for me outside of here if Bill was gone.

[Gavin]

Bill finally spoke to me mummbling about breaking up with Tom and not saying anything else of meaning. Suddenly the doctor came calling Bill away. He got up and left saying that he would be back again. I was a little shocked. They had broken up!? But Bill was so worried, he wasn't acting as if they had broken up. I sighed sitting back rubbing my face. Why was everything so complicated with those two? Why couldn't they just get over everything and act like a normal couple.

I crossed my arms waiting for some news or some information or anything. I looked around at the walls and at nothing. I took out my phone and started texting Ryan. A little bit of conversation that was chocked out between sobs. I breathed loudly and put my phone in my pocket.

Ps: It's ok...lol Talk to you whenever Smile
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul - 9:52

As Tom spoke, I felt my Heart running fast in my chest. He was still in Love with me and he didn't meaned what he had said before! I sobbed quietly, listenning to him without replying. I was too much happy and... and I didn't know, but I wasn't able to speak. When I heard the words 'I Love You', I cried loudly and climbed on the bed, lying beside Tom on the side of his healty hand and hugged him tightly, kissing his face many times over and over.

'' I Love you too! '' I sobbed, stroking and kissing his face many times again.

I nibbled on his lower lip before slipping my tongue inside his mouth, playing with his to kiss him deeply and slowly, a hand on his chest as with the other one I stroked his shoulder, still crying softly.

After 2 minutes of kissing, I pulled away with a peck on his lips and smiled between my tears.

'' I don't wanna leave, I don't w-wanna break up, I... I-I wanna live with you '', I sobbed once, my hand on his cheek.

I rested my face in his neck, kissing the skin softly while stroking his cheek with my thumb, closing my eyes.

'' I Love you so much... '' I murmured.

The only thing that was annoying me was that since I was with Tom, I knew I was making problems to him, so it was scarying me a little. I didn't wanted him to have a bad life because of me.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul - 13:32

The room was silent and all I could do was look at my hands. I was so afraid to look at his face in case it gave me the answer I didn't want. my heart would slow down and my body was shaking lightly. After I said I love you I heard a loud cry. Before I was able to look at Bill he had jumped on the bed, avoiding my injured and kissed my face over and over. He cried loudly saying that he loved me too and I was so shocked I couldn't react.

Bill kept kissing my face and I eventually realized what had happened. I gasped loudly quickly wrapping my arms around kissing him back. I kissed him passionately and desperately. I was afraid that if I opened my eyes I would find out it was all a dream. I felt Bill's tongue against mine and his teeth nibbling my lips. I could feel his tears fall on my face and I was just so incredibly happy.

Bill pulled away and said that he loved me hiding his face in my neck, kissing it softly. I grabbed him tightly, hugging him as hard as I could. He could never leave again! Ever!

I finished hugging him, bringing his face to look at me and I kissed the tears on his face so they were gone. I stroked the skin on his face and kissed his lips many times before looking into his eyes.

"You're the only person I want to be with Bill, for the rest of my life," I told him, "But we need to talk about something. It's not a big deal, and I don't love you any less and there is nothing wrong with you or anything like that! It's just, can you not over react with stupid stuff that I do? I'm an idiot, and I'm going to do stupid stuff and I won't be able to help it because I'm a fool. But if you're ever feeling bad or awkward or worried about something that I do I want you to tell me, and yell at me. Don't run off..." I said to him, holding his face the whole time.

"I don't think I could handle something like this again, I'll die without you Bill," I said, "I have savings, we're going to move into an apartment as soon as possible! I'm getting a job and I'll support you. I want a proper life with you."

I kissed him many times again and sighed resting my face on his shoulder.

"God I love you," I hummed kissing his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul - 17:32

I moaned lightly in the kiss as Tom stroked back my tongue with his, my hands stroking his chest and neck at the same time before we pulled away from the kiss. I listenned to him and told him back that I loved him, then he explained me that I shouldn't over react with stupid stuffs like before and I nibbled at my lips as he stroked my face.

'' I'm sorry... I... It was stupid... '' I murmured, stroking his hand with mine.

I knew I was kinda weirdo with my strong reactions, but I was like this since I was a child -thanks to Steeven- and I wasn't able to stop doing it. I finally nodded, hugging him.

'' Okay... I won't run... '' I said while closing my eyes.

He told me that he couldn't live without me and that he would save up money after finding a job for us to go into an appartment and I nibbled at my lips as he rested his face on my should, kissing it. I hummed a little, stroking his hair.

Since 2 days I had sleep in my car and to be honest, it wasn't confortable at all. I flushed a little, still stroking his hair.

'' Hum... Tom? Could you... Could you give me a massage at home? '' I mumbled, '' I'll cook you a desert if you want me to... '' I said.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul - 17:54

Bill kissed me back stroking my chest. When I asked him to not over react so much he nodded saying that he knew it was stupid. It wasn't that it was stupid. I knew that it was his personality butvit wasn't good for his health. Or mine! I just wanted him to know that I wasn't going to hurt him. I wasn't going to leave him or stop loving him, so just when I am 'angry' with him it's not because I had stopped loving him.

Bill asked me if I could give him a massage when we got home. I was so happy that it had already gone back to normal. He offered to make me a dessert in exchange for it. I chuckled a littlexand kissed his lips once.

"I'll do my best," I laughed lifting up my injured hand.

All I wanted to do to be honest was to go home andget into bed with him, hold him close and fall asleep. I would give him the massage and anything else he wanted. I was also going to have to clean up the mess i had made before my parents got home.

Tomorrow I was going to do it. I was going to get a job, get Bill's present and find an appartment for us to live in. I had about €10,000 euro saved up from over the years and a previous job I had. I could put down a deposit on a nice small appartment just for the two of us.And if Bill wanted to get a job Ivwasn't going to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul - 13:20

As I offered him to cook a desert for him in exchange of the massage, Tom chuckled a little and kissed my lips once. I hummed, closing my eyes while stroking his jaw softly. He said he would do his best as he lifted his injured hand.

'' Um... I hadn't thought about your hand, sorry... You'll do a massage when it'll be fine okay? '' I murmured, kissing his neck lightly, '' I'll cook you a big dinner tonight... And you'll get healty again... '' I said in a whisper, '' And my boss fired me from my job... I bet it was because of those homo's haters '', I sighed, still stroking his jaw with my fingertips.

I slipped my free hand under his top, stroking the skin softly, not in a sexual way, but just to show him I was with him. I sniffed a little, openning my eyes lightly.

'' Tom? Do you think we could... Well, you know... go shop for you soon..? '' I asked him, '' Please... I promise it won't be for me, so it won't be annoying and I'll make you try nice clothes, big ones like you like... '' I said.

Last time we went shopping it was with Gavin, and we joked as we made Tom try tight clothes -though he had bought some that I liked on him- and I bet Tom hadn't like shopping.

'' And I wanna go for the tatoos... '' I murmured.

I looked up at him, waiting for an answer. If he didn't want to go out for shopping, then I'll not insist more and go by myself then.

ps :: I'm tired of beein in a 'down mood' for no reason, geez! I don't even know why arf, yayy =w='' lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
x-Twinfantasy-x :: The Game :: Beach-
Jump to: