x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul - 9:52

As Bill realized that my hand was injured he said that I could give him the massage when I was better. I listened to him talk telling me about how he would make me dinner, how he was fired from his job because of some haters and how he wanted to bring me shopping with him. To buy clothes for me this time. That was going to be interesting. He also mentioned that he wanted to go and get his tattoos. I smiled and nodded.

I kissed his forehead and then his nose and then his lips and rubbed them gently with my thumb.

"Yeah sure," I said smiling kissing him again, "We can do whatever you like alright. We'll take things normally. Do normal couple things."

I laughed a little when I said that. We were never going to be a normal couple really but we could at least try. I mean going shopping was a start and the tattoo shop would really help me out with something that I had been planning for Bill for a while. I was going to do it now before something else stopped me and I wouldn't have the chance to do it.

I looked at him for a minute and stroked his cheek with the tips of my fingers.

"Hey Bill," I asked softly, " When you said, you know, forever and ever...um, did you really mean it?"

I wanted to ask him this for a while. Because I remembered when we were talking about getting married and having children. He didn't seem very enthusiastic or excited about it so I just wanted to know if he really meant what he said or whether forever means until he stopped loving me.

[Gavin]

I was sitting in the waiting room and I was getting a little annoyed about not knowing what was happening with Tom. I mean didn't mind being called down to help Bill when he was in trouble or anything but I would at least like to informed on what's happening. I bounced my leg waiting for something, ANYTHING to happen. When it didn't I grunted and stood up looking for a doctor. I found the one that had treated Tom the time before and asked him if he knew anything.

"Oh yes, Mr. Tumper is doing fine now. His hand has been taken care of and he's been rehydrated and fed so he has gotten his strength back. Um the other boy..." the doctor said thinking,

"Bill?" I asked helping him.

"Yes Bill! H'es in with him now and I'm sure that you can also go in and have a chat with him. He is strong enough. He should be released later today."

"That's great doctor, thank you," I said smiling at him as he walked away. I went back to the waiting room and sat down. At least I knew Tom was ok. I grabbed my phone and decided to text Bill to see if he was ok and to ask if I could see Tom beofre I went home.

//Hey Bill, just wanna no if i can see tom be4 i leave? iz he ok?// Gav
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul - 17:40

I chuckled lightly as Tom said we would do 'normal things'. In fact, beeing a gay couple isn't normal for many people in Dutch, so we could never have a normal couple. I sighed very lightly, then kissed his lips once too before he stroked my cheek with his fingertips, asking me something. I nibbled at my lips, looking at him.

'' Well yes... '' I replied, playing with one of his conrows, '' But... You would like to get married and have children at wich age..? '' I asked him.

I knew I wanted kids later with the person of my life -who was Tom, I hoped so- and beeing a parent was scarying me. It was ridiculous, but in my mind I was still at the age of 14-15 years old. It's where everything with Steeven had begin about him beeing obsessed with me. I hugged Tom tightly, resting my face in his neck while stroking his chest softly. I stayed in this position for a while before my cellphone vibrated in my pocket, making me jump. I openned it quickly, seeing Gavin's texto.

// You can come... He's fine now, thanks God // Pika.

I placed it on the bedside table and looked at Tom, kissing his cheek lightly.

'' Tom? When we'll get home and you'll be healty... Can we do it? '' I murmured, kissing his lips once softly while stroking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul - 19:31

Bill kissed me softly and stroked my face with the tips of his fingers and looked at me when I asked about the future. The look on his face worried me, He said that he did mean it but asked when exactly I wanted this to happen. The way he asked the question told me he was scared and a little unsure. I kissed him and sighed just a little.

"We have to both be ready for it. When we have our own apartment, jobs and no drama," I told him.

Bill hugged me tight and I rested my chin against his hair sniffing his scent deeply. I could tell that he did need a shower but I honestly didn't care. I wasn't in the best shape with at that time. After a few minutes of just sitting there Bill pulled out his phone and started texting. He finished what he was writing and put the phone on the table. He bent forward and kissed me. Then the next thing that came out of him mouth I raised my eyebrow.

"Do it?" I asked, "Like...do it, do it? I thought you weren't ready yet?"

I really did want to take that step with Bill but for so long he had been telling me that he wasn't ready and that he needed time. He had said a few times that he wanted to try it but then he would change his mind. I didn't mind that he needed time, I respected that he was afraid and that he had a bad experience before but I hoped that he wasn't just saying it.

[Gavin]

I got a text back from Bill telling me that Tom was now fine and that I could come in and see him. I didn't want to stay long because I wanted to get back to Ryan. I would just pop in and see him for a second say hi and whatever and then leave.

I went to the room knocked on the door and pooped my head in.

"Hey Tom," I said.

Tom smiled when he saw me and nodded.

"'Sup Gav," he said.

"I just popped in to see how you were doing and to say hi, now that I know I better be going," I said with a chuckle, "Get better soon."

"Thanks Gav," he said and I nodded closing the door out.

I sighed and smiled as I left the hospital. I better not be back here for a long time.

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul - 21:13

I smiled as Tom said that we would get married when we'll have an appart' and no drame and I nodded, kissing his lips.

'' But... I say we'll marry each other after five years of couple... '' I murmured, stroking his face softly.

Then I proposed him to 'do it' when his hand will be better and Tom asked me if I was saying the thing he was thinking. I nibbled at my lips as I was hugging Tom, nodding lightly.

'' Yes... I wanna do it with you, I'm ready '', I murmured, kissing his lips once softly, '' We could buy poppers... It could help me '', I flushed lightly.

Later on, Gavin popped his head in, talking to Tom. I kept hugging him while stroking his shoulder with my fingertips, falling a bit asleep. Sleeping 2 nights in a car wasn't really great for the back. When they finished to talk, I looked up at Tom after openning my eyes and smiled to him.

'' I won't overeact like this again '', I whispered.

And right now a nice shower and a nice meal wouldn't be too much right now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul - 22:00

Bill said that we could get married after 5 years. I smiled at him but really I was a bit upset. I wouldn't show him or tell him because it was kind of stupid. I didn't know why but it was almost like Bill didn't want to let anyone know that he loved me. That he didn't want to be legally joined in love. I didn't say anything to Bill and I didn't want to upset him so I wouldn't say it.

When I asked about him being sure that he wanted to have sex he said he definitely did. He suggested that we get some poppers for him and I looked at him with wide eyes. Where did he hear about those? I only sort of knew what they were but then again I hadn't been into guys as long as Bill had. "Uh, sure," I said with a chuckle.

Bill cuddled into me as I talked to Gavin when he came in. Gavin left and Bill looked at me saying that he wouldn't over react again. I smiled at him and kissed him. It would be nice if we could scale back on the drama for a while.

The doctor came in and told me I could go home and I thanked him. We got ready and I signed out, badly because I had to use my other hand. We got into Bill's car and he drove us home.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul - 9:34

I sighed in pleasure as Tom kissed me, my hand stroking the skin of his cheek softly, a smile on my lips. We both pulled away and I pecked at his lips once, biting my lower lip before Tom and I stood up. He got ready, then we leaved the room and he signed out with his other hand ; he wrote badly and we finally got into the car and I drove back home. I stayed quiet the entire time, smiling lightly as we arrived in the parking, turning off the car.

I climbed off my car, walked over Tom's house and waited for him to pick the key and openned the frontdoor, entering the house. I hummed lightly, looking around.

It was a... mess.

'' Are you the one who... did all this? '' I asked quietly, showing the tables, chairs and vases everywhere on the floor.

I turned to face Tom, grabbing his face softly between my hands and pressed my lips on his to kiss them lightly, stroking the skin with my thumbs before going inside the living room to start cleaning up.

'' Go take some rest, I'll clean the rooms and cook you something to eat, alright? '' I said while placing the little tables correctly.

In fact I wanted to take a shower badly, but right now cleaning the house was more important, and Tom too.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul - 7:27

As we got into the the house I groaned as I saw the mess. I had forgotten about it and seeing it just reminded me that I had been such an idiot at the time. Bill looked around too and then asked if I was the one who did it. I sighed and nodded. I was about to answer him and tell him that I had been so stupid,but before I could Bil grabbed me and stroked my face kissing it softly.I kissed him back lightly and looked into his eyes. I took his hands in mine -very weirdly with the injured one- and stroked them with my thumbs.

"I've been such an idiot," I said a tear slowly falling down my cheek.

Bill went to clean the house and told me to go to the bed and rest and that he would clean up.

"No I made the mess, I should clean it, I said, "You wanted to take a shower so you should." I started to pick up the bits of glass that had broken from the vase. I didn't want Bill to have to clean up my mess. It was my fault and not something that he had to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul - 8:45

I smiled as he kissed me back lightly once before grabbing my hands in his, then went to clean up the room before Tom told me that he would do it. I made a face, walking over him.

'' No, no... You're hurt, I'll do it alone and waiting one more hour isn't a big deal '', I replied as I grabbed his not injured hand to pull him upstairs.

Then, I walked inside his bedroom and let him go inside, kissing his cheek.

'' Stay here '', I said, then went back downstairs.

[ After a while ]

Having cleaning up all the mess and took a showed, I hummed in pleasure inside of the towel, sniffing it. I would take a shower every night now! I took the driyer, turning it on to dry my hair for 10 minutes before I went back inside Tom's room, climbing on the bed and pulled away the towel. I slipped under the cover, humming loudly in pleasure.

'' God, I Love this bed! '' I moaned while chuckling, then turned my face to look at Tom, '' Come to sleep! '' I asked him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul - 16:00

As I tried -with great difficulty- to pick up the pieces of broken glass Bill came in insisting that I should stop and that he should do it. I tried to argue but he wouldn't let me. He took my hand and brought me upstairs leaving me in the bedroom and kissing me quickly before leaving to clean downstairs.

I should never have made that mess to begin with. I had never been that angry or that upset before and I just couldn't control what I was doing. At least I hadn't broken anything too important. Everything that I had broken Mom wouldn't even notice was missing.

I sat on the bed looking around a little. My room was very empty because Bill had taken all his stuff when he left and not brought anything back in yet. I sighed and looked down at my hand turning it around and looking at the bandage. I was going to have a huge scar. A reminder that I was a pure bread idiot. Grunting lightly I got off the bed and headed to the bathroom. I needed to take a quick shower but I had no idea how I was meant to do it with my hand in a bandage.

After my shower-which I took with one hand stuck outside I went back to my room and pulled on a pair of boxers sitting in the small chair by the window. I took my guitar on my lap and strummed a little making a off tune sound. I tutted and put the guitar down looking out the window. I started singing the song I had written for Bill over and over for I don't know how long.

[Later]

Eventually I heard the hairdryer go off and figured Bill would be in soon, and I was right. After about 10 minutes Bill came into the room whipping the towel off and jumping into the bed naked. I smiled at him and then he asked me to come sleep. I got off my chair and went over climbing into the bed and turning to face Bill moving closer to him.

I could smell his scent and I just lay there for a few minutes feeling his skin on mine and humming his smell. I kissed the skin that I could reach with my lips, which I was pretty sure was just the top of his chest. I sighed a little hummed.

"I missed you so much Bill..." I mumbled moving as close to him as I could, "I fell to pieces without you. Promise me you won't leave again, no matter how stupid I am."

I couldn't apologize to him enough. I was lucky that he had come back and I didn't ever want him to leave again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul - 9:19

When I jumped into bed, I asked Tom to come to sleep with me and he came under the blanket, humming my scent while kissing the top of my chest while asking me to not leave again even if he was stupid. I nibbled at my lips few times before kissing his mouth softly once, hugging him after this.

'' I won't... We're two idiots... '' I murmured, closing my eyes as I stroked his chest with the tips of my fingers, '' I Love you... I just... I dunno I panicked when you were pushing me away from you and not getting hard, then... then freaked out when you said you were breaking up... '' I sobbed once, placing a hand on my eyes to calm down, '' But I won't go away again '', I answered him with a little kiss.

I knew I wanted to stay with him until my death and Tom too, so it was stupid coming from me to panick only because Tom didn't wanted to keep having a blow job. I kissed his jaw and his lips again, openning my eyes to look at him a little, playig with his lip's piercing with a little laugh. I liked to look differently from the other and an idea came up to my mind. I nibbled at my lips, still staring at Tom's face.

'' Tom...? If I wanted another piercing, would it be fine? '' I asked him.

I wanted to be original, though I didn't know if other people had this piercing too.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul - 13:27

We lay there together and Bill kissed and hugged me saying that he was stupid too and that he had panicked. I grabbed him in my arms tighter hugging him as if he was going to disappear. He played with my piercing a little laughing. All I could do was smile at him. He was really perfect and I couldn't believe how utterly ridiculous I had been when I said we needed to break up. Bill asked me if it would be ok if he got another piercing. I was surprised that he had asked me.

I looked at him and stroked his face smiling and kissing his chin lightly.

"Of course you can, it's your body, you can do what you like with it," I chuckled.

Technically his body was partially mine but that was another conversation. I thought about the fact thqt he had asked me that. I bit my lips a little. Would I have to ask him if....but that would ruin the surprise. But what if he doesn't like it? there really wouldn't be anything I could do.

I was going to do it tomorrow. There was no waiting anymore. I knew what I wanted to get for him so waiting was no longer an option. The only problem that I could see was getting away from Bill for long enough. I would also have to text Gavin. I looked at Bill and kissed him a little. I quickly turned around and grabbed my cellphone texting Gavin.

//Hey Gav, you free for a couple of hours tomo? Have something to do...and I want to apologize...// T

I turned back to BIll kissing him again.

"Hey Bill, I gotta do something tomorrow in town. Do you mind being alone for a couple of hours?" I asked.

I wondered how he would react but I mean I wasn't running away. We hadn't been apart since we got together except for those horrible two days that I was going to pretend had never ever happened. I got a text from Gavin and I checked it.

//Sure I'm free about 1pm to meet up sound good? What's this for?// G[/b]

I texted him back quickly before putting my phone away, turning back to Bill.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul - 19:24

When Tom replied to me that I could do whatever I wanted to, I smiled while pecking at his lips few times, wrapping my arms around him as he stretched his arm to get his cellphone and texted someone. I waited few seconds, then smiled still as Tom looked back at me, asking if it was fine that he would go in Tom for few hours and that I would be alone.

'' It's fine... Only if you promise me to not go look for chicks '', I chuckled half joking, half seriously before stealing a kiss from him.

Then he received a message and answered it before turning back to me. I kissed his lips few times lightly before stroking his chest with my fingertips, smiling adorably while pecking at his chest.

'' Do you... know... what I... '' I said between little kisses, '' wanna do... now? '' I murmured.

I licked the skin softly, nibbling at it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul - 19:33

Bill said that it was fine for me to go to town if I didn't get any girls.

Pfff! Other girls yeah right!

He kept kissing me and hugging me and everything while asking if I knew what I wanted to do now. There was part of me hoping he'd say sex and the other part hoping he said sleep. I was still fairly tired after coming home from the hospital. Also my hand was killing me and I really just wanted to rest. Even if Bill did say sex I would ask if we could forget it and do it another night. I mean he made me wait AAAAGES he could wait a day. I chuckled a little and stroked his face.

"What is it you want to do babe?" I asked softly kissing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul - 20:23

While looking up at Tom after kissing his chest, I smiled to him and scrambled up next to him to kiss his lips softly.

'' I bet you wanna sleep, so we'll sleep '', I smiled, closing my eyes while wrapping my arms around him, humming happily.

Sleeping back in a bed was the better thing in the world after having Tom beside me! I chuckled to myself, stroking his chest still.

'' G'night... '' I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul - 10:57

Finally Bill suggested that we should go to sleep and I was relieved. He kissed me and wrapped his arms around me saying goodnight. I kissed the top of his head and watched as he closed his eyes settled down to sleep.

"Goodnight," I whispered kissing the top of his head again.

I stroked his face softly and just watched as he slept. I sighed lightly as I moved his hair about and sniffed his clean sweet smell. His face was set in a soft pout as he fell to sleep and I chuckled a little.

"I'd die without you y'know," I whispered kissing his forehead before holding him closer and closing me eyes falling to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11   WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT!?? [Bill's POV and Tom's POV] 11
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
x-Twinfantasy-x :: The Game :: Beach-
Jump to: