x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 20:32

Tom pulled me away before grabbing my brother, pinning him to the ground while pulling at his hair. Steven groaned, trying to get away though it was useless. I panicked, not knowing if I should stop Tom or let him do that, But it was my brother... I rushes over Tom and grabbed his wrist, trying to make him give up on my brother.

'' Leave him go Tom! I'll talk to him! '' I said whimpering.

Steven just hissed at Tom, sworing.

'' Yeah listen to my fag's brother you queer!! '' he hissed.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 20:42

Bill rushed over to me pulling at me to stop. I looked at him weirdly but the realised it was his brother. Steven swore at me, insulting both me and Bill at the same time.

"Watch your mouth! You can't be such a big man if you are getting beaten up by a queer!" I yelled.

I pulled him up and kept him in a head lock. I wasn't about to let Steven go, there was no way he was hitting me again.

"Bill if you wanna talk to him do it now, I'm not letting him go!" I hissed.

The blood dripped down my lips and I licked them the metal taste filling my mouth. Little Prick was already getting on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 20:56

Tom lifted my brother up keeping one arm around his neck, yelling at him. He said to me it was now if I wanted to talk to him and I just whimperd, walking in front of Steven. I knew why he was acting like that and it was sad to know it. It was a problem between me and him since more than 2 years now, but he was too much stupid to get over it. As Steven was yelling things at Tom, trying to hit him, I grabbed his face between my hands, forcing him to look at me.

'' Steven that's enough now..!! I said I wouldn't be able too... You understand?? '' I asked while starting to cry.

He finally stopped, frowning.

'' But why!? He's a dick!! ''' Steven said angrily about Tom.

'' I'm sorry... '' I sobbed before giving him one little kiss on the lips, '' It's enough Steven... '' I murmured between sobs.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:07

As I held Steven Bill came over and whimpered a little. He took Steven's face in his hands and spoke to him. Bill started crying a little between his words. After Steven yelled a little more BIll apologized and gave him a small kiss on the lips. I gasped a little with no sound. I let Steven go and he dropped to the floor. He looked at Bill then me before running out of the room.

I didn't understand what had happened there at all. Before I could say anything I winced grabbing my face. The pain had suddenly hit me. That kid was stronger than I thought it would.

I groaned holding my face, falling on my knees.

"Owww..." I groaned again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:18

I whimpered a litttle as Steven ran out of the room and saw Tom fall on the floor, holding his jaw. I kneeled down and looked at it, wincing before standing up quickly, going inside the bathroom to pick a towel, placing cold water on it before rushing back into the room, pulling Tom's hand from his cheek and placed the cold towel against the wound, wincing.

'' I'm so sorry... '' I whimpered talking about what happent, '' You can yell at me if you're angry... '' I sighed still whipping the blood away lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:23

Bill fell down to me and looked at my lip. I winced a little. He ran to the bathroom grabbing a towel. He came back and pressed the cool wet towel gently to my lip. I winced a little and held the towel myself. It hurt but the pain started going away.

Bill apologized and said that I could yell at him if I was angry. I stood up taking his hand and brought him over to sit on the bed.

"I'm not angry Bill, don't worry about it. But what was that? All that with your brother?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:35

I let Tom making me sit on my bed, asking me what was all that with my brother.

'' I... I... it's... '' I babled still crying, looking at my hands.

How could I explain all this to him? I was in... couple after knowing him 2 days and he wanted to know 'this'?...

'' Listen Tom... it's... it's a long story... '' I sobbed while whipping away my tears, '' It's been more than 2 years now... ''

I rubbed my face with my hands, keeping sobbing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:41

Bill was in tears sobbing as he was speaking about how it was a long story. He held his face in his hands sobbing lightly. I put the towel down and put my arms around Bill pilling him to me into a hug. I stroked his back softly letting him cry onto my shoulder.

When his sobs let up a little I held him out in front of me. I wiped his face with my hands and kisses his nose even though it hurt like a bitch.

"Hey Bill, it's alright," I said as I stroked his arms, "You can tell me, we are in the together you know..."

I put a few strands of his hair behind his ear and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:55

I sniffed a little as I calmed down in Tom's neck, nodding when he said I could tell him. Well it couldn't be more bad than it is now. I let out a last sob, sitting up correctly while Tom placed few hairs behind my ear. I looked at my hands between my thighs.

'' Well... It all beginning when I was 18... '' I said.

I was watching a movie in my room as my brother came back from school, yelling angrily. I raised my eyebrows, pressing on 'mute' before standing up, looking outside of my room.

'' Stev'?? '' I asked.

I heard loud steps downstairs and he came on the second floor, glaring at me before locking himself in his room. It was the first time he was acting like that... I went over his bedroom, knocking lightly on the door. He didn't answered me after 5 minutes so I just sighed before going in my own room, picking up some clothes. The parents had left, so we had the house for ourself. I went inside the bathroom, closing the door before slidding off my pants and underwear, then my top.

'' It was my fault... '' I said looking at Tom, tears coming up.

Before going inside the shower,I openned the radio, then went in. I started to wash my body with the soap, then it was the turn of my hair, After more than 20 minutes, I manage to clean myself and as I was going to go out, I noticed that Steven was in the bathroom, brushing his teeth. I squealed hard and quickly grabbed a towel to hid myself when I walked out of the shower, wide eyed.

'' Hey!! You know I hate when you do that!! '' I said before beeing pinned against the wall by him, holding my breath, '' What are you doing Stev'? '' I asked.

He just stared at me for more than 3 minutes, then moved away, back to his room. This 14 years old boy was starting to freak me out!

I looked at Tom, sniffing a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 22:13

Bill looked at me and then nodding. He was going to tell me his story. He had his hands between his thighs and he looked down as he started to tell me the story.

He began to tell me about how it started when he was 18. He told me one day when his brother got home he was acting weird and Bill went to talk to him.

All I could think was that even back then Steven was a little prick. Bill was very upset over something that at that point in the story didn't sound much like his fault.

He continued on, speaking about washing his clothes and taking a shower. It sounded like a normal story until he mentioned that Steven was in the bathroom with him. I just figured that they were brothers if they were in the bathroom together it wasn't that strange.

Then Bill said very clearly that it was his fault. I kept listening as he continued telling me about how Steven pushed him against the wall. This is where I began to freak out. I didn't show it but I was mentally freaking.

Bill stopped talking looking at me and sniffing. I took his hands and stroked them.

"It's alright Bill, keep going..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 12:06

I felt Tom's hand tightenning his grip on mines and I smiled a little, nodding before continuing.

1 week later.

Doing my homeworks about painting, I nibbled at my pen, thinking hard. I had to do something scary though sweet at the same time... Tough to do. I sighed, closing my notes book before standing up. As I was going to go out of my room, I heard my brother kicking at my door. I looked at it wide eyed and rushed over the door, openning it quickly.

'' What's your problem Stev'!? '' I asked surprised.

He was acting weird since the bathroom incident. Steven looked up at me with a disguisting fage, shooting a '' stupid Faggot! '' before leaving downstairs. I stood still, mouth open. Wow... That was rude coming from my brother. I juste shook my head lightly, following him downstairs before seeing him drinking a juice glass, not paying attention to me when I walked next to him.

'' Since when are you saying this to me?? '' I asked.

'' Oh shut up!! '' he mumbled grunting.

'' Hey! I'm 18 and you're 14 so talk better!! '' I said back to him.

'' I'm almost 15 you idiot!! '' he yelled at me before pushing me hard against the frigde, making me gasp, '' And beside you should be more carefull about how you're dressing '', he hissed, glaring at me.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 12:14

Bill smiled a little nodding at me and then continued his story.

I listened intently as Bill explained that even after a week his brother was acting weird. When he confronted him Steven got angry.

"Careful about how you dress? What?"

Bill stopped speaking again and I squeezed his hand a little harder. I didn't like where this story was going. I chewed on my lip anxiously waiting for Bill to be ready to keep going. I knew there was more to the story, it was obvious that he hadn't even gotten to the main point yet. I looked at him with soft eyes as he stared at his knees.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 12:34

I gave a look at Tom when he asked me what it mean by 'how I dress' and looked back at my knees.

Those things happenned only 1 month after the kitchen problem. I was lying on a chair beside the pool when mom came outside too, going beside me. She touched my cheek a little and I looked up at her.

'' Yes? '' I asked.

'' Well I'm going at my sister's house with your dad, is that alright? '' she questionned me.

'' Well yes... Should it be a problem? ''

'' Me and your dad saw that between you and Steven it wasn't going that good since few weeks... Am I right? '' she asked.

I sighed, shrugging a little.

'' Can we talk about this later? I don't wanna make you angry or whatever '', I smiled a little.

She nodded and hugged me before leaving.

I lay back, humming under the sun and closed my eyes, smiling. The sun had been hidding since so long so I was pretty happy that it was back now. Everything was fine until...

I gave a peek at Tom, whimpering. This was hard to say, though even my mom didn't hear about this. But Tom was... my boyfriend, and kinda a stranger to me so it was fine.

...until I felt something on me, grabbing my chin tight between hands. I openned my eyes wide and noticed it was Steven who was looking angry though... excited? I gasped as I felt his hard lenght against my thigh and tried to make him go off me.

'' It's your fault Bill '', he said a bit angrily, trying to press his lips on mines, but I turned my face away, shocked.

'' Stop that!! '' I said panicked.

Steven leaned down on my neck, sucking at it hard. I gasped and tried to push him away, tears coming up. I was so confused! How could my little brother of 14 years was now on me, trying to... well to touch me or something.

'' Stop it!! '' I yelled, pushing him up hardly and he looked at me wide eyed before rushing back inside.

I let out a sob.

'' Sorry... I can't say more... ''
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 13:04

Bill continued and I looked at him wide eyed. His story was shocking but I said nothing allowing Bill to finish his story. At one point Bill turned to me, sighed and whimpered a little before speaking again. I couldn't help it at this stage. My mouth fell open at what he said and I stared at him shocked.

Eventually Bill sobbed saying he couldn't say any more.

I grabbed him pulling him into a tight hug stroking his back, cooing in his ear.

"Oh God Bill, I'm so sorry..." I said kissing his forehead many times, "I know it's hard, but if you talk about it, you'll feel better. I won't push you though.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 13:11

I hugged him back tightly, trying to calm down my sobbing as he stroked my back. I listenned him before sniffing lightly, closing my eyes.

'' I don't wanna talk about this... sorry... '' I mumbled while staying against him, humming.

I knew Steven should have gone downstairs, now angry about what I said. But I couldn't help it, it wasn't my fault about all this. I whimpered a little and moved back from Tom, whipping my tears.

'' I think Steven will be pissed off at me for a while... '' I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 13:32

Bill hugged me back tightly calming down. He explained how he didn't want to talk anymore. I nodded and stroked his head as he lay again me. After a while he pulled away and whimpered wiping his face.

He sighed saying something about Steven being pissed at him.

"I'm sorry Bill but you have nothing to feel bad about! Listening to what you said you did nothing wrong! All I can tell is from what you told me. But he kissed you, you couldn't stop him! It's not your fault! I insisted.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 13:39

I smiled a little at what he told me, saying it wasn't my fault about all this. I knew that already, btu Steven was still my brother... I sighed a little and looked at the movie who was still playing.

'' But he's obsessed with me... What if he does something horrible one day, tired that I say no all the time? '' I murmured looking back at my hands.

I wished it never happened, that I was not something my brother was liking, But he was straight, so it had no sense... I sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 13:47

Bill sighed a little and turned to glance at the movie again. He turned and looked at his hand whimpering. He asked worried about his brother.

I hummed a little looking at him an nibbling at his lips.

"Well has he tried something before? I mean other than what he did, like what you told me?

I didn't want to force him too much to talk, but I wanted to know how much trouble he could be in. I mean, If Steven had tried something before he would definitely try again. If he didn't, there would be a less chance of it happening, but I was still worried.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 13:56

As Tom asked me about what Steven had done, I played with the blanket, holding it tightly between my fingers. I didn't want to talk about this right now... I went up over the door and closed it, locking it at the same time before coming back on the bed, licking my lips.

'' It's hard to say... '' I mumbled feeling embarassed now.

How could I talk about this to Tom? I mean I didn't know him that much... I only knew that his parents weren't knowing he was into boys too, that he had 20 porn's movies in his room and he... well he was with me. I looked up at Tom and sighed, turning the sound more loud on the screen.

'' He came one time... 4 months ago... '' I murmured wrapping my arms around my knees, '' And... he tried to have sex. '' I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 14:11

Bill said nothing for a little bit. He played with the blanket between his fingers, gripping it between his fingers. He got up and closed the door locking it and sat back on the bed. I watched him, I didn't want to touch him. He was feeling a little vulnerable so I didn't want to exacerbate the situation.

Eventually he muttered a quiet "It's hard to say".

He looked at me then and turned the volume on the T.V up.

My mouth dropped open and my eyes widened at what he said. He sat with his arms wrapped around his knees.

"Oh Bill..." I said putting my hand on his back, "How did...I mean...what happened?"

I took one of his hands and pulled him close to me softly, letting his lie on my chest. He could curl up into a ball and not have to look at me if he decided to speak. If this had happened with any girl or even anyone else I wouldn't stick around. But with Bill, I couldn't leave him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 14:21

I let Tom pull me over him and I lay on his chest, wrapping my arms around him. I was a bit scared that my brother could hear me so that's why I had turn the sound up. I sniffed a little, closing my eyes.

'' I don't know... '' I murmured, '' I was trying to sleep and like... it was the first time that Mom and Dad had left for 2 days to be alone a little and... Andreas was supposed to come over but he didn't. It was 2 am... '' I whimpered lightly, '' And I knew Steven wasn't asleep... he was watching tv downstairs and after a couple of minutes, he... he just came in my room without knocking... '' I whimpered clenching my hand on Tom's chest, '' Then...Then he slipped under my blankets... but I said to him to leave me alone... he didn't listenned to me...! ''

I stopped to talk for 10 minutes, breathing hardly. I didn't want to speak about all this, but now that I had start to talk I couldn't come back on my words.

'' So... I was half asleep and he turned me face against the matelas and pulled my boxers down roughly '', I sobbed as flash-back came through my mind, '' I openned my eyes wide, yelling at him to do not do that!! But he was ignoring me, grabbing my... my ass and... ''

I sobbed hard, hidding my face in Tom's neck.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 15:03

I held Bill tight as he wrapped his arms around me. As Bill spoke I stared ahead in shock. He whimpered and whispered the story clenching his fists against my chest. Bill stopped speaking suddenly for a while. I let him lie there, not saying anything, just stroking his back letting him get through it in his own time.

Eventually he began to speak again, and when he did, it wasn't any better. I listened as Bill sobbed. Bill buried his face in my neck and I held him tight, stroking his back.

I soon found the words to reply to Bill.

"Bill...Did Steven rape you?" I asked shocked, but quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 15:10

I let Tom hug me as I finished talking, then I whimpered at his question. Raped me?

'' I... No... '' I murmured as I tried to calm down, '' He just... you know put his fingers in me... I kept yelling at him to stop!! '' I said looking up at Tom, '' But he was saying thigs like he wanted to fuck me badly since a while and when he... ''

I winced as I looked away from Tom, breathing with difficulty.

'' He pulled down his pants and I felt his... '' I shivered strongly, '' his cock against my hole, but before he could... We heard the door beeing slammed downstairs and he quickly stood up, going back in his room... '' I whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 15:33

As Bill finished his sentence I let out a long angry breath.

"That little fucker!" I hissed quietly.

I couldn't believe what Bill was telling me. I didn't know that actually happened in families, and that Bill had to deal with it was just shocking.
I couldn't have that happening to him. I needed to help him. I had to get him out of that house!

"Bill, I know you don't want to hear this, but he's gonna do it again. He's getting older, and stronger and more determined. It's not safe for you to stay here Bill... I said in a soft voice, stroking his hair.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 15:37

I listenned to what Tom had to tell me about my brother and shivered. More determined?

'' But he's my brother Tom... I can't be angry at him... '' I sighed before purring lightly when Tom stroked my hair, '' And I'm not ready to go in appartment... My parents are here too you know... '' I whimpered before hugging him tight again.

In fact it was stupid. I was 20, Steven was 16 almost 17. I should defend myself, but he was my brother. And even if I wanted to fight back, he was more strong. I had always been all thin with no muscles. Though I tried many time to get more fat... I sighed and didn't move from Tom, lost in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next