x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 17:30

I holded my breath when he said that he liked me. For the first time, a guy liked me! I looked up at him, and gulped. His eyes were beautiful... I swallowd lightly again as I moved down to his lips, looking at them. In this moment, my Heart had never pumped so hard in my chest. With the tiny bit of courage that I had and leaned forwad akwardly, brushing his lips with mine before I heard a ::

'' BIIIIIIILLL YOU HOME????? '' from Steven.

I jumped and pulled my hands away, looking over the house.

'' Y-Yeah I am..!! '' I babled.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 17:39

Bill's breathing stopped after I said that I liked him. He looked up at me and he gulped. His eyes moved down.

Was he looking at my nose?

I watched him wondering what he was doing. I saw a glint of something in his eye and I wondered what he was thinking. Then he began to lean forward. A little shocked I smiled and he barely touched his lips against mine.

I felt my heart flip. I was about to kiss him back before a loud call came from the house.

It was Bill's brother.

Both Bill and I jumped pulling our hands to ourselves separating in the water.

Bill answered his brother. I went under the water to cool myself down and make it look like I had been swimming the whole time. I didn't know how much Bill's family knew about him. But his brother finding him kissing some stranger in the pool wouldn't go down well either way.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 17:45

Tom swam away under water as my brother came outside. I hopped that my cheeks were normal now; I didn't want Steven to annoy me again. As he was going to say something to me, he noticed Tom and laughed loud, smiling.

'' You finally managed to find another boyfriend?? '' he said while looking back at me.

I sighed loud and throwed him some water.

" Stop popping everywhere like that! " I said while trying to not look at Tom.

I thought about what I said and flushed. It wasn't his fault if he was there in the wrong moments.

" Anyway we were just having son sun ", I mumbled going out of the pool before sitting on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 17:50

I came back up from the water and Bill's brother was there laughing at him. He said something about Bill's finding a boyfriend. I looked at Bill and he sighed, splashing some water and his brother.

Bill told his brother that we were just taking sun. I rolled my eyes at his brother, who didn't see.

Why did he have to show up like that! Something was just happening!

Bill climbed out of the water. I watched him get out the water making his tank top and his shorts stick to his body. I licked my lips as I watched him.

He went and sat down on his chair. I swam around a little more as if nothing had happened, hoping his brother would go away soon.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 17:58

I pulled my hair back as my brother was still laughing, even if I ha dthrow him some water. He looked over Tom, snigering.

'' Hey, did you know that my brother was a faggot?? '' he asked wide eyed.

I whimpered, my hands on my face as I rested my elbows on my knees.

'' Can't you stop saying that?? I'm fine with the fact I'm gay Steven, but you should stop yelling this at everyone! '' I sighed loud.

I felt him pushing me with his hand, making me almost fall.

'' Hey shut up, I say what I want! '' He hissed.

I rubbed my face. I really didn't want Tom to see a brothers fight right now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 18:09

I stood in the middle of the pool and watched Bill tie his hair up, his brother still laughing at him. He turned to me and sniggered. He asked if I knew Bill was a faggot.

Bill yelled at his brother to stop. Bis brother pushed him and yelled that he can say what he wanted.

I looked to Bill who was rubbing his face in annoyance.

"Hey, Steven?" I called climbing out of the pool. I walked over to him and smiled.

"Did you know that I'm a faggot too?" I smiled, going more close to him. I took his chin in my hand. "But, I came here to see you." I winked at him with a smirk before turning around to sit down beside Bill.

I was trying not to laugh and I couldn't look at Steven again or I would burst into laughter.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 18:16

As I saw Tom speaking to my brother, I looked at him wide eyed as he sat down next to me.

'' Really? To see him? '' I asked.

Before Tom could answer, my brother spinned around, mouth open. He wasn't looking like he had enjoyed this from Tom.

" What?! Ah dude come on!! You don't look like a fag!! You should fuck with girls not with my brother, jees!! " he yelled before storming in the house.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 18:23

Bill looked at me shocked after I sat down.

He didn't really believe what I said to his brother?

Bill answered my question when he asked me if I really came to see him.

I was about to tell Bill that he was an idiot, and of course I was there to see him before his brother turned to me and yelled. He freaked out about being come on to by a guy and that I shouldn't be fucking his brother, or something like that.

As he stormed off all I could think about was how i wished I was fucking his brother.

Ah, Tom...stop thinking like that, you don't want to just fuck him...

I turned to Bill after his brother had left. He looked sad and obviously still thought I meant what I had said to his brother.

I stood up and went to sit on Bill's chair too.

"Your brother is an ass..." I said with a smile as I took his hands with mine.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 18:31

My brother stormed inside the house and everythihg became really quiet after this. Tom came to sit on my chair and I didn't looked up at him, then he said that my brother was an ass. I nodded lightly.

" Yeah but... do you want sex, so that's why you're talking to me..? Be honnest... " I sighed pulling away my hands, " You seem lie a one-night guy who like sex... " I murmured looking at the floor.

If he was, then maybe I could try wih him. Beeing virgo was starting to be annoying and atleast he was fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 18:42

Bill nodded, keeping his head down and not looking at me. Bill sighed pulling his hands away from mine. He asked if all I wanted was sex, that I looked like the type of guy who only wanted a one night stand.

I closed my hands into loose fists and looked at him as he stared at the floor. I bit my lip a little. I didn't just want him for sex. I had had plenty of times that it was just sex with girls. I actually wanted to be in a relationship with him.

I could imagine just sitting with his on a couch watching a movie with his arms around my wait and my arm over his shoulder, breathing the scent of his hair.

Opening my fists I put one hand on his knee. The other I used to hold his chin before I pressed my lips onto his for a short time. When I pulled away I looked into his eyes.

"I want to be your boyfriend..."

I had only known him for less than a day, but I knew that's how I felt about him. I knew I wanted to be with him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 18:48

I waited for few seconds before Tom answered me. In fact, he turned my face over his and pressed his lips on mine for a moment. I gasped as Tom pulled away, looking at me.

"I want to be your boyfriend..." he said.

I had barely heard what he said :: He had kiss me!

I breathed a bit more quickly, looking at the floor. I was really embarassed now, though I was happy. A guy had kissed me... Tom had kissed me. I felt my cheeks turning red quickly, but I smiled, still not looking at Tom. I finally looked up at Tom, still smiling big while not able to speak, only saying some " Eh...huh...heh... " over and over.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 18:54

Bill's breathing quickened a little and he looked away. His cheeks turned red and I saw him smile. My entire body relaxed when I saw the smile. For a minute I thought I had went too far.

After a little bit Bill looked up at me, a huge smile on his face. I didn't know if Bill was trying to say something or if he had forgotten how to talk because all that came out of his mouth were random syllables.

I smiled and chuckled a little bit at how cute he was being. I wanted to kiss him again. His lips were so soft. Much softer than any of the girls that I had kissed before.

I kept my hand on his knee stroking the skin with my thumb as I kept looking at him.

"Eh, Bill?" I asked chuckling a little, "Did you hear me? You still there?

I laughed again and waved my hand in front of his face.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 19:00

I closed my eyes many times before realising Tom was waving at me and I kept smiling.

" I eh... huh... " I babled and tried to not look idiot, still smiling, " Ah? Buh... Er... Oh God..! " I said hitting my forehead.

I failed hard now. What was all this? Buh bah boh! That's all I was able to say! I felt his hand on my knee and flushed lightly, nibbling at my lips. What should I do now? And what about my dumass of brother? I bet he's not far.

" Can we... go somewhere else? " I asked still bitting my lips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 19:08

All Bill did was blink madly at me. It was actually quite funny. Bill babbled random noises at me still smiling. Suddenly he smacked himself in the forehead. I jumped a little and looked at him a bit shocked. He flushed a little after that and nibbled at his lips.

All of a sudden he asked if we could go somewhere else.

I smiled at him and nodded.

"Yeah sure, we can go wherever you want," I said smiling, happy that he actually snapped out of whatever trance he was in.

I wondered where he wanted to go and what he wanted to do that we had to move from here. Maybe he was trying to avoid his brother? I didn't know but I was excited to find out.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 19:19

I smiled at him and stood up, pulling a little at my clothes. It was all stuck on me. I looked over Tom and flushed lightly.

" Well you wanna come watch a movie or something inside? " I asked as I grabbed the towel to dry myself hardly, " We could do a pizza!! I'm starving, and then we'll watch a movie okay? " I said and dried myself after 5 minutes with the towel, then placed it over my shoulder.

My brother would be annoying me, but thinking about it I think he's scared about Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 19:24

Bill smiled standing up and pulling his damp clothes from his body. He grabbed a towel and dried himself off. He looked over to me flushing and I smiled back at him getting up too.

I grabbed my towel and started drying myself too. I had to pull my pants on or else I would have been walking around Bill's house in only my underwear.

He suggested we watch a movie after making a pizza to eat. He finished drying himself and put his towel around his neck. I took my t-shirt from the floor and draped it over my arm with the towel too.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea..." I sad smiling at him, "Won't your brother be a bit of a handful though?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 19:38

I thought about what Tom had said and rubbed my neck, going inside the house followe by him.

" Eh... Well I have a tv in my room, so he won't come in if I lock the door? " I answered him.

I flushed at what I said and quickly looked at Tom.

" It's not what you think that I meaned! " I squealed and quickly walked over the kitchen, picking some ingredients in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 20:00

I followed him into the house holding onto the towel and my t-shirt. Bill answered my question and I chuckled mentally.

Hmmm...tv in his room, with a locked door...heh heh...

Bill stopped realizing what he had said. He spun around and suqeald that it he didn't mean what I thought it meant.

It was like he read my mind.

"Haha, It's alright, I knew what you meant!"

He walked to the kitchen and went to the fridge taking out some food. I went over to him from behind and put my hands on his hips. I went close to his ear and said quietly:

You did hear what I said before right?
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 20:26

I whimpered loud as I felt his hands on my hips, and his breath against my ear. I didn't move.

'' ...about my brother? '' I asked, breathing quickly.

If this one was coming in the kitchen, he will starts joking around again. Though he was a bit shoked about Tom, I knew he would gladly come back. I played with my tongue's piercing a little, the tomatoes in one of my hand, the other one holding the door.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 20:32

Bill whimpered loudly as I held him. He asked if I meant about his brother.

I chuckled once and breathed a little onto Bill's ear.

"Heh, no..." I kissed the edge of his ear softly, "About wanting to be your boyfriend."

I stayed where I was not moving my hand, my bare chest touching against Bill's back. He was surprisingly warm for being so slim. I really hoped his stupid brother didn't come in this time.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 20:37

I gulped lightly, feeling Tom's chest against my back and his hands on my hips. As he spoke in my ear, kissing it, I shivered strongly and tried to calm down my breath a little. I stared at the dark floor, seeing Tom's hands on me at the same time.

'' Oh... my...? '' I babbled lightly, '' My boyfriend..?? '' I whimpered, gulping befrore nodding a little.

I never had been more embarassed than at this right moment. Plus, my brother could pop up from everywhere at every minutes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 20:45

Bill started babbling again. It was obviously something he did when he was nervous. After he had finished he nodded his head, but I wasn't sure if it was because he understood what I had said or whether he was saying yes to my proposition.

At this point I didn't care about Bill's brother I just wanted a solid answer from him. I turned Bill around. It must have shocked him because he dropped the tomatoes in his hands.

I kept my hands on Bill's hips and kissed his lips longer than the first time. I wanted to know how he really felt. Even if he was nervous he should fall into the kiss if he really liked me. If he didn't he would just stand there like an idiot.

God I hope he kisses back... was all I could think as I kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 20:59

After nodding, I felt Tom turning me around, making me drop the tomatoes. I whimpered again as he kissed me for the second time, staying more longer this time. I closed my eyes and kissed back awkwardly, quickly slipping my tongue in Tom's mouth. I was bright hard and hopped I wasn't that bad; Tom kissed really good. In fact he was my first kiss, so...
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 21:23

After a couple of seconds I felt Bill kiss me back. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and I whimpered a little in happiness and surprise. I kissed him back a little harder now, putting his hands on my chest.

I put my hands on his hips under his tank top stroking his skin with my thumbs. I could feel his tongue stud against my tongue. I didn't know he had a piercing there.

I hummed a little in the kiss smiling. He smelt really good, even with the strong scent of chlorine. His lips were really soft. I hadn't just imagined it the first time.

Bill was a fairly good kisser, though I figured it was only one of his first kisses. He mustn't have had much practice. Well, if he became my boyfriend he would get much better really fast.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 21:33

I moaned in the kiss as I felt Tom's tongue with mine, then his hands moved on my hips under my top, making me shiver strongly. I was only focussing on the kiss while keeping my hands on Tom's chest; where he had placed mine there, then leaned my head forward to kiss him more deeper before pulling away, sucking out for air loudly. I had forget to breath, how intelligent from me. I looked down, panting lightly as I knew I was bright red all over my face. I actually kissed a guy..! Andreas would be proud of me! I felt the cold of the fridge against my back and shivered, turning around to pick up the tomatoes from the floor and placed them back into the fridge.

'' I... think I'll just bake a... an already made pizza... '' I babled quickly picking the cold pizza, turning on the oven, '' Heh wait 5 min's '', I mumbled before walking over the living room, then rushed over the toilets as I was out of view from Tom, closing the door.

I openned the sink and splashed cold water on my face, looking at my red face in the mirror. How could I flush all the time like that? I sighed lightly, drying my face before returning in the kitchen with Tom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02   A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A texto! [PV Tom Trümper] 02
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next