x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 22:56

I hummed in the kiss, shivering when Tom pulled me more closer to him. Then he pulled off his top, making me look at him lightly wide eyed. Jesus...! He had no shirt on! I gulped lightly, flushing as I nodded when Tom looked at me. He was so beautiful and hot, and muscled and hot again! I whimpered, trying to calm down the red on my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 23:04

Bill's eyes widened as he looked at me and I smiled a little. He whimpered and flushed as with what he usually did. It was as if he hadn't seen me with my shirt off before. I took Bill's hands and put them on my chest kissing both his wrists. I put my hands on either side of his face and kissed his lips again, sucking on his bottom lip humming as I did it. Bill was so beautiful and delicious. I slid my hands up under Bill's shirt along his chest. I wanted to take of his shirt too but I wasn't sure if he would let me.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 23:08

I felt my heart pumping a little bit more quickly as Tom placed my hands on his chest, feeling his warm skin against my palms made me shiver. When Tom kissed me while nibbling and sucking at my lower lip, I moved my hands on his chest lightly, Whimpering as I felt his hands slidding under my top. I bite on my lip and lifted my arms a little, allowing Tom to pull off my t-shirt. It was embarassing like always, but I wanted to get less shy.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 23:15

I pulled Bill's shirt off and dropped it on the floor. He was amazing. His body pale and soft and beautiful. I ran my hands over his chest softly. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his chest. I licked the skin where I kissed softly and he tasted as delicious as ever. I kissed over to one of his nipple sucking on it and biting it a little while I trailed my hands along his sides. I hummed and moaned a little as I kissed BIll's beautiful body.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 23:20

I shivered when he pulled away my shirt, the cold of the room slidding on my skin before Tom stroked my chest, kissing it lightly before leaning forward to kiss and suck on my nipples. I moaned loudly, bitting at my lips.

'' Ngh... ''

The pleasure went in my body quickly, making me shiver strongly while Tom was stroking my sides, kissing at my body. I kept flushing, closing my eyes as my breath started to be more fast.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 8:37

I continued to kiss and nip at Bill's nipple as my hands swam around his body. I moved over to kiss suck at BIll's other neglected nipple. I hummed in pleasure at being able to taste my boyfriend and swirled my tongue around the harden nub. I trailed my hands down his body and toyed with the edge of his pants before opening the buckle. I looked up at Bill to see if it was alright. This would be happening often because I wasn't sure how far far was. I wasn't planning on sex, that was the last thing on my mind. At most all I was thinking on doing was pleasuring Bill. I could wait, I wasn't important, as long as Bill was alright I was happy.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 11:32

I kept moaning loudly as Tom was still nibbling and sucking at my nipples, stroking my body before openning the buckle of my pants. I looked at Tom quickly as I blushing hard under the pleasure, nodding lightly before tilting back my head. Maybe it was the first time I was doing stuffs with a guy, or even someone, but what Tom was doing to me was almost to much. I could easily come with all those things, though I was sure it was nothing for Tom. I whimpered again, bitting hard on my lips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 18:14

I kissed Bill's chest softly again when he nodded. I slowed down what I was doing, making each touch more soft and delicate, I didn't want to overwhelm him. I dropped his belt and slid my hands along his sides again before opening the button on his pants and pulling down the zip. I kissed him a couple more times before looking at his once again making sure what I was doing was alright for him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 18:27

I shivered when Tom openned my zip, slidding his hands along my sides while kissing me again. I answered at the kiss, moaning lightly before Tom looked at me. Indeed it was more far than I thought, but it was pleasant. Well I though it was? I nibbled at my lips, stroking Tom's cheek with the tips of my fingers.

'' Is it... going to hurt? '' I asked looking at his chest, before hugging him.

Indeed, I was wondering if Tom was going to do the same thing than my brother did 1 year and half ago.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 18:54

Bill kissed me back and moaned a little. Bill nibbled his lips after I had opened his pants. I wondered if I had went too far. He stroked my face lightly with my fingers which made me think otherwise. Bill hugged me and asked me if it was going to hurt. I looked at him and smiled softly stroking his face lightly with the tips of my fingers.

"I would never ever hurt you," I said kissing his lips once, "I don't know what you think I'm going to do, but I promise, it won't hurt. It will make you feel good."

I smiled at Bill and kissed him softly a few times over and over. I was never going to hurt him. Everything I did was going to be for his pleasure, nothing was going to make him uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:21

I hummed as Tom stroked my face, kissing me over and over. He said he wasn't going to do something to me that would hurt me. I nodded and kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. It was weird to think that I had never had a boyfriend before, and now I was kissing and kinda touching Tom though we knew each other since 3 days. I moaned lightly in the kiss, stroking Tom's neck with the tip of my fingers while sitting up on him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:31

Bill nodded and kissed me as he wrapped his arms around my neck. He stroked my neck a little and I kissed him a little more. I stroked his chest as little and I stroked the top of his jeans. I wasn't in a position to be able to take his pants off. I didn't want to take his pants of completely, because it would be a bit more secure to have his clothes on.
I stroked his thighs a little and looked at his kissing his lips once.

"Can you pull your pants down? Don't take them off..." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:37

I kept kissing him for a moment before he broke the kiss, making me whine uncousciously. Tom asked me to pull down my pants, but to keep them on. I whimpered a little, flushing, not sure about what to do.

'' Pull them... down? '' I mumbled as I felt Tom stroking my thighs lightly.

Maybe I was kinda hard, only a litte... While, I thought I was only a little hard, I didn't really know, but it was embarassing that he wanted me to pull them down. I nibbled at my lips and hugged him, hidding my face in his neck before pulling them down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:51

I could tell that Bill was a little uncomfortable with what I had asked him. I could see that he was thinking about it as he nibbled his lips. He hugged me close before pulling them down hiding his face in my neck. I kissed his ear a little whispering that it was ok and kissed him a little more.

"I promise Bill, I won't hurt you, just relax," I said.

I kissed his chest a little and grabbed hold of his boxers pulling them down a little to show his cock, that was a little hard. I smiled and kissed Bill's lips. I was really proud of him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 21:15

I let out a gasp as Tom pulled down my boxers while I flushed hard, kissing him back a little. My cock was out of my underwear...! I looked at Tom, grabbing his face between my hands before kissing him lightly, panting.

'' Can you... not look at it...? '' I mumbled, hugging him again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 21:29

Bill grabbed my face kissing me as he panted asking me not to look at it. I smiled at him and pecked his lips many times. I brushed his lips with my thumb and looked into his eyes.

"But you are beautiful," I said as I looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 21:38

Tom pecked at my lips before brushing them with his thumb while saying I was beautiful. I flushed and grabbed his hands, looking at them before kissing Tom's lips once and hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt my heart bumping hard against my chest, then I looked at Tom, licking my lips nervously. I didn't know if I should say it, but though we knew each other since 3 days, my feelings grown quickly in me. I grabbed awkwardly Tom's face in my hands, flushing lightly.

'' I... I Love you '', I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 22:08

Bill kissed me quickly and hugged me tight, wrapping his arms around my neck. I smiled and I stroked his back as he hugged me. After a few minutes Bill looked at me licking his lips. He took my face between his shaking hands and flushed. When he said the next sentence I looked at him with wide eyes.

He loves me....

I smiled and and looked into his eyes. He had said exactly what I wanted him to say. I had been holding back saying those words because it was so early in the relationship. I kissed him once on the lips holding his face as he held mine.

"I love you too," I said, "So much.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 22:17

I placed my hands on his when he placed them on my cheeks, flushing as he said that he Loved me too. I smiled a lightly, chuckling a bit awkwardly. A guy said he loved; Tom said it. I tried to hold the smile on my lips to be not too much big, but it was useless; I was smiling like an idiot. I licked my lips a little after he had kissed me once, then holded his hands in mine, resting my forehead against his, looking in his eyes.

'' You're... my real boyfriend... '' I mumbled, kissing him once.

I wasn't able to stop blushing, but I didn't care about this right now, I was with the boy I Loved.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 22:39

Bill smiled incredibly largely which made me smile too. He was so sweet. He rested his forehead against mine and he called me his real boyfriend. It was amazing and I felt so comfortable and in love with Bill that all I could do was kiss him over and over on the lips stroking his face and running my hands through his hair.

"I love you. I love you. I love you," I repeated over and over.

I didn't want to over stretch it but it felt so right to say it that I couldn't stop. I had never felt this way about anyone before.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 22:47

I smiled as Tom started to kiss my many times, saying that he Loved me over and over, making me smile more. I whimpered, still smiling as I sat up on Tom, his face still between my hands as I kissed him once on the lips, not able to stop smiling. I was really happy right now. I had say it! People could say it was stupid that somone says that he loves his boyfriend so quickly like that, but I couldn't help myself to have said it. It was true, I mean Tom was so kind with me, and he was funny, adorable some times too! I nibbled at my lips, stroking Tom's cheeks with my thumbs as I kissed him, still smiling when I deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 23:17

It might have been strange to say 'I love you' so early on in a relationship. Some people would have thought us crazy to say something like that so early, but I thought it was right. As I looked into Bill's eye I felt as if I could never had said I loved you to anyone else ever again. I had only been with Bill for 3 days but it didn't matter, I loved him anyway. Bill took my face and kissed me deeply. I pulled him forward kissing him back running my tongue against his. It felt different now that we had said I love him. He tasted sweeter. he felt softer everything was better.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 23:25

I hummed in the kiss, playing with Tom's tongue with my piercing while tightenning my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss the more I was able to. I wasn't embarassed right now, though maybe tomorrow I will. I stroked Tom's neck and shoulders, humming lightly again before pulling away a little, looking at his eyes, then his lips.

'' Tom...? '' I mumbled, touching his lips with the tip of my fingers, '' Can we... can we do it... '' I whimpered closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 May - 0:18

I kissed him back as he stroked me. It suddenly seemed to me that Bill had opened up a lot in the time that he said he loved me. He suddenly stopped kissing me, pulling away and looking into my eyes. Bill mumbled my name and stroked my lips with his fingers. For the second time Bill shocked me with what he said.

"Bill? Are you sure? Are you sure you're ready?" I hummed looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 May - 0:22

I hugged him for tightly again, sniffing at his neck a little, shivers going through my body. He had asked me if I was sure about what I said, then I just nodded lightly.

'' I don't know if I'll go all the way until the end, but... but I wanna try... '' I whimpered, hugging Tom the more tightly I could, closing my eyes.

Right now I wanted to do it, I was feeling all nice and Tom was so soft that I couldn't resist to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next