x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 10:16

Just before I could lick it off Bill pounced on my scraping back into the dish.

"Awww Biiiiiill!" I whined playfully, "It's gonna take aaaaaaages!"

I went over to the oven to turn it on to what he said and slumped back to him pretending to be annoyed, giving the chocolate dishes the evil eye.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 10:22

I chuckled as Tom whined and hugged him, kissing his cheek.

'' But it's better when cooked! '' I replied as I kept hugging him, pecking at his lips for few seconds before letting him go, looking at the kitchen, '' It's not like in mine. Yours is more small I think... But the living room is more big. '' I laughed hugging him again.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 10:25

I looked at Bill as he commented on my kitchen.

"What do you mean yours?" I asked laughing, "This is yours now, remember?"

I think Bill still thought that it was like a sleep over. He didn't quite realize that this was his new house too.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 10:30

I flushed lightly as he laughed.

'' Hey! It's the house of your parents if you don't remember! And I'm here for only 2 months... '' I mumbled before resting my head in his neck, kissing the skin lightly.

I hummed his scent a little, closing my eyes. He was still warm. I wondered if he was that warm in winter? I looked up at Tom, rubbing my nose with his.

'' Hey, are you warm in winter? '' I asked.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 10:33

I laughed as Bill answered my hugging my neck kissing it a little. He asked me if I was always warm and I laughed again. What a strange question. It was true though, I was always warm, like a furnace that never switched off.

"Actually yes," I hummed holding his hands, "Dunno why, just always have been."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 10:36

I smiled when he said that he was actually always warm. Though I was barely warm, it was nice that he was.

'' Really?? Cool, so the winter you'll be my new plushie alright?? '' I laughed before kissing him a little, then deepened the kiss, sliding my tongue between his lips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 10:39

Bill kissed me after mentioning something about plushies and winter. I hummed holding onto his wait kissing him back too as he deepened the kiss. He seemed to really like kissing now, which was fine for me! I was about to nibble on his lips when the oven buzzed and made me jump biting my own tongue.

"OWWW!" I moaned at the pain tasting blood a little.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 10:43

I jumped as the oven beeped at the same time Tom yelled in pain. I grabbed his face with one hand, making him open his mouth a little.

'' Meh... You're hurt a little '', I said as I chuckled awkwardly, '' You should rinse your mouth, no? '' I asked him before openning the oven to place the deserts in it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 10:57

Bill grabbed my jaw looking into my mouth laughing at the 'tiny injury'. He went to put the dessert in the oven suggesting I should rinse out my mouth. I nodded and put my head under the tap taking a sip of water spitting it out to be red. I put my finger in my mouth and took it out to be covered in blood. I started to feel faint. My head went light and I slumped falling on the floor, fainted.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 18:46

I heard a 'thump' coming from behind me and looked at Tom, yelping. Was he alright?? I bend down quickly, holding up his head and shoulders on my lap, panicking at the same time.

'' Tom?? '' I almost yelled while tapping his cheek lightly, '' Hey, a-are you hearing me?! '' I said as I felt tears coming up quickly.

I pulled out my cellphone and called the hospital quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 18:56

[at the hospital]

I opened my eyes slowly. Everything was a little blurry. My head spun and I felt like throwing up. I turned my head a little groaning and I saw Bill. I smiled at him and whispered a hoarse sentence.

"Hey, where am i?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 19:13

I was nibbling nervously at my nails as Tom woke up, smiling at me before asking where he was.

'' At the hospital... '' I mumbled as I took his hand, still a bit panicking, '' I don't know why but... you just collapsed in the kitchen... '' I gasped holding his hand tightly in mine.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 19:33

"I collapsed?" I said confused, "But I only collapse when..."

I then remembered the blood and me biting my tongue.

"Oh I fainted because of the blood." I said to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 19:38

I looked at him confused as he said he collapsed because of the blood.

'' Yeah but... I mean... it was only a tiny wound... How could you faint because of this? '' I mumbled lookingn at his hand in mine.

He couldn't have bite his tongue that hard... He jumped, surprised because of the beeper but he hadn't chop his tongue, so I didn't get it. Though the doctor had say he was going to be okay with a little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 19:51

"it's just that blood makes me sick, the smell and the sight of it. It happens to a lot of people. I'm sorry for scaring you Bill." I said as I held my hand out for him to take it.

I hadn't fainted like that in years. I didn't know what had brought it on so suddenly but whatever it was it was gone now, I was back to normal again, I'll be it with a slightly frightened Bill.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:13

I let out a giggle without noticing it and kissed Tom's cheek, smiling big.

'' You're such a girl Tom! You don't like raw meat and blood! '' I chuckled as I stroked his hand with my thumb, looking at him.

The doctor came in the room a second later, saying it was fine to leave right now and gave me some papers. I looked at Tom.

'' You okay to leave? '' I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:32

I looked at Bill and pouted.I crossed my arms and huffed.

"No! I'm a girl I'm not ok to leave, I came in here a boy I wanna leave here as a boy!" I complained playfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sorry short DX)
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:35

I giggled as Tom pouted about beeing a girl and I climbed on the bed, curling up against him with my arms wrapped around him before kissing his throat, stoking his neck at the same time.

'' You don't have boobs so you're not a girl! '' I laughed as I hugged him more tightly, kissing his lips once.

Tom was acting like a girl, but I wouldn't say it now or he'll pout more. Plus, I didn't wanted to stay in here.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:56

"Hmmmm....ok!" I said after Bill had kissed and caressed me a little. I got off the bed and took his hand and we let the building. Luckily Bill had his car at the hospital so we didn't have to walk home.

"Um Bill...Did you ever take those chocolate things out of the oven?!" I asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 21:01

I smiled at Tom as he got off bed, then we both walked outside as he asked me something about the deserts. My face turned white in one second as I babbled many things quickly, rushing over the car while pulling at Tom's hand and went inside my car with him, turning it on and drove off already over Tom's house.

'' What if the house is in fire?!? '' I yelled, panicking.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 21:04

"No Bill, calm down, it's alright...." I said calmly trying to calm him down.

In reality I was thinking:: What if the fucking house is on fire!!! What am I gonna do!! MOM WILL KILL ME!!

I took a deep breath and tried to make Bill calm down too, cause he might crash the car if he was freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 21:12

I drove a bit quickly, trying to stay calm as Tom said it would be fine, but I was still panicking as Hell. His parents would kill me!! After 20 minutes we managed to arrive at Tom's house who was okay. I let out a loud sigh of releive, resting my forehead against the steering wheel. The house was alright! I calmed down my breath, feeling my heart pump in my chest before going out of the car with Tom, rushing inside the house as he openned the front door. I coughed a little at the smoke's smell, then openned the oven who let out a big black smoke. I walked away from it quickly and managed to grab the bowls after 5 minutes with the gloves, then placed them in the sink.

'' I failed!! '' I whined loud as I plopped on the chair, '' I had forget them and now we can't eat them!! '' I said while starting to cry lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 21:15

I sat beside Bill and put my are around his shoulder.

"Are you really crying over that?" I asked with a chuckle, "We could always make more!"

I kissed his lips a little and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"No crying, ok?"

I was delighted that the house hadn''t caught fire. And at that moment I couldn't have cared less about those stupid chocolate things.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 21:20

I let Tom kiss me while whiping away my tears, saying that we could make some another day. I shook my head, hugging him.

'' No, I mean... I had forget them in the oven...!! If the house had caught fire it would have been my fault! '' I said holding my tears again, '' And it was your first chocolat!! I wanted to eat it with you!! '' I croassed as I placed my face in Tom's neck, crying lightly.

I knew it was stupid to cry for this, but I had been scared that his house had been in fire. His parents didn't know Tom was into boys a little, neither in couple with a guy, me, and they would be yelling more if the house had caught into fire! I let out a long sigh, hugging Tom more tightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 11:04

Bill kept cry after blathering on about the chocolate things. It was more from the shock of what had happened than anything else. I let his cry a little in my neck while I stroked his back and shushed him.

"It's alright Bill," I said, "Hey, I think you need to lie down for a little while ok?"

I picked him up and cradled him in my arms as I climbed the stairs. He whimpered a little and I smiled as he nuzzled his face into my chest. Remembering all the crap on his bed I brought him to my room and layed him on the bed.

"You want me to stay or no?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//   A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Home! :: [PV Bill] 04 //HOT//
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next