x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 22:10

Bill moaned loudly making my cock weep more wanted to fuck Bill so badly. To answer my question Bill moaned loudly and said nothing else. Taking that as a yes I pulled my fingers out and grabbed his legs pushing my cock against his hole and thrust in hard. It shouldn't have been painful I had worked him well with 3 fingers.

I moaned loud as I felt him around my cock. He was hot and wet and I pushed right in hitting my hips off Bill's ass.

"Fuck Bill it's so good! Are you alright?!" I moaned.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 22:15

After I came, Tom lifted up my hips before thrusting hard in me, making me yell loud. I gasped, looking over him bitting my lips. I didn't think he would enter me that quick! I grunted and rested my head on the sand, panting hard.

'' I... Yeah... '' I mumbled, closing my eyes.

It was more big than 3 fingers! Though it was hurting, I was enjoying it still. I moaned, moving lightly to look at Tom.

'' Wait... 10 more minutes... '' I whimpered, lying back.

I couldn't get hard before atleast 10 minutes now.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 22:21

Bill gasped and I could tell that he was hurting. I tutted a little and pulled out of him.

"Sorry, I thought you were ready..." I hummed biting a little my lip.

I couldn't wait 10 minutes with my cock that hard. If he was ok I would fuck him after but I needed to come now. I grabbed my cock pumping it hard. I had to come really bad.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 22:24

I moaned loudly as he pulled out, my body shaking lightly under the feeling of the water on me, then saw Tom pumping his cock. I swallowed before sitting up, pulling him by the waist over me as I moved his hands away, taking him in mouth quickly. There was already pre-cum, but I wanted to taste him badly now. Too bad we hadn't chocolat... I kept sucking hard, helping myself with my hand, the other one stroking Tom's ass.

'' Hmm.... '' I hummed around his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 22:30

Bill grabbed my by the waist and pulled me forward and pushed my hands away from my cock. I grunted and moaned loudly as he took me in his mouth sucking my cock hard. His tongue swept over the tip of my cock and I gasped moaning loud again. I was so about to come soon. Bill used his hand to help him pumping and sucking at the same time. He hummed around my cock and the feeling of the vibration was too much that I came in his mouth yelling loudly.

"Fuck Biiiiiill!!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 22:33

I hummed as I felt the cum in my mouth when Tom came, then sucked more at his cock before pulling away, licking it all while smiling at him. I made Tom sit above me as I lay back, stroking his waist with the tip of my fingers.

'' You okay now...? '' I asked him, licking my lips.

I was lightly panting, but kept smiling at Tom after feeling happy to had suck him for the 3th time now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 22:41

I panted loudly as Bill stroked my waist with his fingers and I licked my lips. Bill asked me if I was ok and I nodded still panting. Bill was smiling at me but I bit my lips a little.

"I'm sorry..." I hummed looking away from him, "I didn't mean to enter so fast and hurt you, I promised I wouldn't..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 22:46

I looked down when he excused himself about entering me quickly. I grabbed his hands, playing with them a little while looking up at Tom.

'' It's okay... '' I murmured before pulling at him, my hands now on his back to make him bends down, then pressed my lips on his, hugging Tom.

In fact it did hurted when he thrusted hardly like this, but I couldn't be angry at him. I was just worried to get an infection right now if I was bleeding a little in the water.

'' Should we go out of the water...? I don't really wanna get ill... '' I mumbled.

What if the water was durty? If I was injuried it'll be bad.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 23:00

BIll pulled me down and kissed my lips, hugging me tight. He said it was ok but I didn't believe him. I was so ashamed at myself. I can't believe I had done what I said I wouldn't do. I was supposed to be different, It was supposed to be gentle and it wasn't. I was glad that I was wet from the sea because the tears that I had couldn't be noticed by Bill.

Bill was worried about getting sick and I slipped my hand between his legs looking to see if there was any blood. There was none and I sighed in relief. Even though I hurt him I didn't tear him. I don't think I could forgive myself for what I had done to him,

"Yeah, we can go..." I said smiling sadly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 23:29

I winced when Tom spreaded my legs lightly to look at my ass and nodded when he said okay about going back home. I stood up, wincing again before walking beside him, asking him if he could pick up my short and top. I wasn't really able to grab it by myself right now. I sighed. I thought we could have done it today... But right now I wasn't sure if I wanted to try it before a while. I hugged Tom, humming his scent while closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 6:27

Bill winced as he stood up and I sighed closing my eyes so to not see him in pain. I was so disappointed in myself. I had really fucked up and even though Bill wouldn't say it I knew he was disappointed too. He asked me to pick up his clothes and I did helping him on with the shorts. Every time he bent down he winced in pain and had to look away. Though the tears had stopped all I felt like doing was crying. Bill hugged me and through I put my arm around him I just couldn't help but feel as if I shouldn't be touching him.

I help him back to our towel and just fluttered around for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 6:37

I lay down on the towel, sighing before putting on my sunglasses. I wasn't mad at Tom, but he was obviously mad at him. I looked over him walking around on the beach and called his name.

'' Tom?? '' I said waving at him to come.

I didn't wanted him to be pissed of about himself. I mean... Alright, it hurted and it was still painful, but it could have been more bad.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 6:44

As I walked around randomly on the beach Bill called me to come over to him. I came over to the towel and stood beside him. He was too forgiving. I would rather he be angry at me than to just say it was nothing or whatever. I felt so bad and I couldn't bring myself to get too near him.

""Yes?" I answered him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 7:07

He came over me, standind a bit more far than usually and I sighed, lying back. Atleast he couldn't see my eyes. I looked at him from the corner of me eyes, nibbling at my lips.

'' Can I have a hug? '' I murmured.

It was obvious too that he didn't wanted me to touch him right now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 7:12

I shifted from foot to foot as I stood beside Bill biting on my lips forcefully. I just felt that I needed to be "punished" for hurting Bill so inflicting pain on myself was a way of making up for it. Bill asked if he could have a hug and I could tell he knew that I wasn't feeling great. I nodded quickly keeling on the towel, bending down giving him a quick hug before pulling away and standing up again. Jesus I was pathetic...
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 7:57

As Tom nodded, he kneeled down quickl before hugging me, then pulling away. I started to freak out, sitting up quick.

'' Tom?? '' I said, my voice trembling.

Was it me or now that he had put it in me, he was acting weird? Okay, maybe he just had thrust in me before pulling out when I said to wait, but now he was acting like I was a monster or something! I kept my sunglasses on my nose before lying back on the towel, rolling on the opposite side of Tom. Though it had been only 5 days I was with him, I had fall for this guy, but now... Was it all about a bet? About fucking me? I let out some tears angrily, staying quiet while clenching the towel between my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 8:08

Bill shot up after I had stood up and the way he said my name broke my heart. He curled up on his side and grabbed the towel in his hand. I clenched my fists and sat on the towel. I couldn't keep it in anymore, tears fell slowly from my eyes as I wrapped my arms around my knee.

"Bill I'm so sorry..." I whimpered not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 8:21

When I heard his 'I'm so sorry', I litteraly broke in two. Is that what I thought? About the bet? I whimpered and looked at him from above my shoulder before standing up, grabbing my little bag, wincing feeling the pain.

'' Okay... Cool... '' I said before walking quickly away, still wincing but now I didn't really cared.

He was only playing with me! It had been too much great to be real. I kept whiping my tears, sobbing hard as people looked weirdly at me but right now I had nothing to care about them. I just wanted to go back home with my parents, though I'll be walking for atleast 2 hours but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 8:26

After I said it Bill got up grabbed his stuff and started marching away. What was he doing? I looked after him for a few minutes before jumping up and running after him. If was mad at me for hurting him then I would be happy but why didn't he just yell at me. Where was he going? I caught up to him and grabbed his arm turning him around.

"Bill if you are mad at me then tell me, yell at me please, I'd feel better! Don't walk off and not talk to me..." I begged.

I hadn't notice until then that he was crying. I had hurt him that bad? I knew he didn't deserve, he could find better, someone who wasn't going to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 8:34

Suddenly Tom made me turn around, begging me to yell at him. I wanted so much to yell at him right now, but I didn't removed my sunglasses, having replaced them on my nose after whiping my tears. I kept sobbing, trying to hold them in.

'' What do you want me to say Tom!? '' I trailed off, pulling away my arm, '' You were only playing with me f-from the b-begginnin!!! Am I supposed to y-yell at y-you like this only for... for you t-to... feel b-better!?? '' I sobbed hardly, breathing with difficulty as I placed my hands on my hips, looking over the sky to try breathing normally again, trembling.

After 1 minute I lightly calmed down before crying more. Obviously I wouldn't be able to calm down.

'' It's fine!! I'll... I'll go back at my parents '', I cried, trying to not let the tears and the sobs go out.

In fact knowing he had stolen my first time only for a bet was making me sad and furious against him. I saw red and looked at Tom.

'' Was it the bet of Gavin!?!? '' I yelled loudly, turning lightly crazy, '' You're so mean!!!! I never thought someone c-could be like t-this!!! '' I sobbed, really angry now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 8:43

Bill wiped his tears from under his glasses. He kept sobbing and I saw that he was trying to hold himself back. He was really angry. What I had done had really upset him and made him furious. Bill said his bit pulling his arm away from my grip. He soft, gasping for breath as he tried to calm down.

Played with him from the beginning?

What was he talking about? I wasn't playing with him.

He had tried to calm down but it did nothing as he continued to sob as he half yelled half hissed at me. He was going back to his parents? What? I was more confused then upset now and seeing Bill the way he was worried me. What was he talking about? Had he thought I was just playing with. I would never do that! Beofre I could say anything Bill finally broke and yelled at me.

A bet with Gavin?! What bet! Could do what to him?! I was really confused.

I grabbed him shoulder holding him tightly.

"Bill what are you talking about?! What bet? There was no bet! What do you mean I was just playing with you? Bill I don't understand! I thought you were upset about what happened before. That I hurt you! Calm down and explain to me! Please! You're scaring me!" I said to him still holding his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 8:47

When Tom said it was because he had hurt me, I calmed down quickly, still sobbing but I didn't want to yell right now.

'' R-really..?? You didn't... played with me?? '' I asked him, whiping my tears away again, '' But... But since 10 minutes y-you're not touching m-me neither hugging me! '' I said, looking down.

Maybe I had overeacted about all this... I mean why would he had even let me sleep at his parents house? Maybe it was to have me more quickly... I blinked few times before sniffing, sobbing a little now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 8:53

Bill wiped his face asking again if I was sure that I hadn't played with him. He had obviously freak out when I was touching him and he told me that no problem. I sighed and grabbed his hand pulling him forward and hugging him tightly.

"God Bill of course not! I could never do that to you! I wasn't touching you because I was ashamed that I hurt you when I promised not to, I really didn't mean to! I thought you were ready and that it wouldn't hurt and I'm so sorry! I just didn't want to touch you in case I hurt you again! Jesus I'm so sorry!"

I cried a little into his shoulder clinging to him desperately wiping my eyes a little and grabbing his shirt between my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 8:59

I listenned to what Tom had to say, hugging him back while nodding. I had been so scared about him playing with me. I sighed relieved, still sobbing lightly before tightenning my hug, resting my face in his neck too. It was maybe around 4pm now, though there was still many people at the beach and doing a love scene like this was pretty embarrasing. I whiped my eyes again, pulling away from Tom.

'' Hum... we should take the stuffs... '' I said, sniffing a little while looking over our spot on the beach, '' And can we go back to your house? '' I asked hugging him tightly again, though I winced lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 9:05

Bill pulled away and I saw him look around a little. There were lots of people watching us and he pulled away wiping his face. He looked back over to the place where the towel is and said that we should take the stuff. He asked to go home and I nodded. I told him to stay there and I ran back and grabbed the stuff. We walked to the car silently and I drove home.

[At home]

We got in the house and Bill hadn't said anything the entire drive back. I must have really frightened him. I was too afriad of saying anything else because I couldn't think of anything that would make what I had done any better. I wouldn't have been able to calm him down about playing with him. Though it did surprise me that he thought I would do that. Did he really believe I could play with him like that. I loved him, I thought he knew that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next