x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 9:10

When we drove back home, I stayed quiet the entire time, sniffing lightly. I was too much tired to say anything else right now and I just wanted to go to bed with Tom. I needed to feel he was loving me like I was, because even if he said he hadn't played with me I was still scared that he could go away from me. When we got inside I wrapped my arms around him tightly hugging him. I hummed his neck and grabbed his t-shirt on his back, closing my eyes.

'' I'll be fine okay? It hurt, but I'll be fine... '' I repeated, stroking his back, '' Can we go sleep...? '' I asked him.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 9:18

As I dropped the stuff Bill grabbed me hugging me tightly grabbing my shirt in his hands hiding his face in my neck. I placed my hand on the back of his head as he hugged me and one tear feel from my eye. God I loved him so much. He said that he would be fin even though it hurt. I sighed a little and he asked if we could go to sleep. I kissed his shoulder and picked him up in my arms going upstairs and putting him on the bed, I changed his swim shorts into a pair of boxers and put the covers on him before doing the same to me and getting in beside him. I pulled him to me so we were spooning and I kissed the back of his neck.

"Bill I really love you, I don't want to hurt you...I'm not ever going to leave," I whispered kissing his back once.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 9:22

Tom holded me up in his arms before going upstairs in his room, changing my swimsuit for a boxers, then placing my under the blankets before doing the same thing. He pulled me so my back was against his chest and kissed my neck once, saying he was sorry and that he wouldn't leave me. I looked down before moving, beeing in front of him now. I didn't really liked the other position. I hugged Tom, sighing as I stroked his chest lightly. I didn't want to look angry, but feeling his cock against my ass wasn't pleasurable now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 9:31

"You don't know how sorry I am..." I whispered a little trying not to cry again.

He would probably get sick of me telling him how sorry I was. He turned around to face me and I looked into the pillow in case any tears had escaped. There wasn't anything else I could say. How could I make it up to him. I didn't want to just leave it. I was feeling really useless now. I didn't feel like I was a good boyfriend. I was an idiot and Bill deserved someone better than me. I really wish I could turn back time and do it again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 9:39

I hugged him more tightly, stroking his back.

'' Is it okay if... we can wait before doing again something? '' I murmured closing my eyes, '' I Love you okay? '' I said after kissing his cheek.

He was upset and I couldn't do anything else than saying I was still loving him. I sighes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 9:47

Bill hugged me tighter and asked if we could hold off doing anything sexual for a while. I nodded. I didn't think I would be able to do anything for a long time for fear that I was gonna hurt him again. I would wait as long as he wanted and no matter how long it was...I would wait. He said he loved me and I sighed. I kissed his forehead.

"I love you more," I said closing my eyes too.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 9:52

I smiled a little when he said that he loved me more than I did and hugged him more, falling asleep lightly. I knew he would wait until I was ready, because I wouldn't be able to touch myself downthere for a while. Well, in fact until it healed completely and until I would be ready to let him touch me. I fell asleep after 30 minutes, kissing Tom's lips before letting myself sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 10:00

Bill kissed me softly and fell asleep in my arms. I couldn't just yet, I was still too worried. My brain wouldn't turn off aand I just couldn't stop thinking. I watched Bill sleep for a couple of hours touching his face softly and stroking his hair.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me..." I whispered as he slept.

I thought about it for a little bit and kissed his forehead softly. I thanked God that he was asleep before I whispered the next thing to him. I licked my lips smiling softly.

"One day, I'm gonna ask you to marry me...and we'll start a family...some how..." I kissed his forehead again and closed my eyes. falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//   Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07     //hot// - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love, Love, Love!! I Love Him!! [POV Bill and Tom <3] 07 //hot//
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3