x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 21:26

I turned to look at Gav', smiling a little.

'' Hey... Well since you never tried with a boy, I'll let you go in me okay? Between... I can be on four, like this it'll be less weird, no? '' I proposed him as I entered the room, pulling at his arm to follow me.

As I closed the door, I walked over the bed and smiled, looking at the window.

'' Between it's not going to hurt if you're on the top, you know? '' I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 21:32

Ryan pulled me into the room and told me that I could fuck him if that was any better. It wasn't. It wasn't that that I was worried about. The hurting wasn't even what I was thinking about! I was worried about us, if it went weird I didn't want to lose him as a friend but I knew that I wouldn't be able to look at him properly again. And if it went good...what? Would we be together? Fuck buddies? Just a one time thing?

"No, I know that, it's just..." I bit my lip moving close to the door leaning against it.

I sighed a little and looked at the floor.

"I don't want this to be weird after Ry'...I know I won't be able to be your friend if this goes bad...I don't want that to happen..." I said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 22:07

I listenned to him, sitting on the bed.

'' Why should it be weird after this? '' I askd him, '' You know if it turn bad, atleast I would have had one night with you! '' I chuckled.

I hummed a little before standing up, going over Gavin, pulling at his arm before sitting back on the bed, him in front of me. I hadn't turned on the lights, so it was lightly dark in the room, plus there was a three in front of our window so the light from the sun wasn't coming inside so much.

'' Um... '' I said before massaging Gavin's thighs from above the jeans, moving my hands lightly close to his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 22:13

Ryan listened to me from the bed but I don;t think he understood. The way he explained it seemed like he just cared if he got me in bed after all those years of chasing. He stood up and came over to me bring me to the bed where he sat and put his hands on my hips. I knew where he was going and I didn't know if I was ready. It was so fast! His hands slid slowly down and brushed off my crotch and I gasped loud and stepped back quickly.

"I'm sorry Ry', I really don't know if I can do this, its all too new and too fast and I like you but as a friend but there are these other feelings that I don't understand and I know this is something you've always wanted but ....but... I babbled really quickly.

I shook my head hiding my face in my hands. Was I just pathetic? Was I being a baby and just not wanting to go ahead with sex because I was being stupid?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 22:21

As I brushed his crotch, Gavin jumped back, gasping as he babbled that it was happening too fast and that he didn't know if he was ready yet. I sighed, nodding before lying back on the bed.

'' What if I tease you so? '' I proposed him, turning on myself to lie on my belly, looking at him, '' If you don't like looking at me doing this, so... Well it'ld mean you don't like boys '', I chuckled.

I licked my lips lightly, taking few breathes before slidding down my pants, then pulling off my top, staying on my belly.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 22:29

Ryan sighed and lay on the bed smiling at me. He said that he was going to tease me, and if I didn't react that means I wasn't into boys. I didn't bother me too much to find out that I liked boys, what would freak me out would be learning that I was turned on by Ryan. I mean I had grew up with him, we had had baths together when we were kids!

Ryan lay on his stomach and pulled down his pants and took off his shirt while licking his lips. I looked at him gulped. He had an amazing body, all that time in the gym made up for a lot of things. I crossed my arms and kept my mouth closed. I don't know why I was trying to fight it but I was, maybe I knew that I was going to like it but I just didn't want to admit it to myself.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 22:38

I stood up on my knees, stroking my chest while tilting back my head, still smiling. My hand slidded along my chest over my belly, then entered my boxers before pulling out. I looked over Gavin before lying on my belly again, bending my back and moaning lightly, smirking at him. I didn't know if I could go more far while teasing him, but anyway. I stood up, walking over him and stopped one step away, I slided one finger between my lips, licking it before starting to suck at him, staring in Gav's eyes for 1 minute, then walked back over the bed, kneeling beside so my chest was on it. I spreaded my legs a little, bending my back while moaning loudly, closing my eyes.

'' Hann Gavin...!! ''
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 22:45

Ryan continued by stroking his cest, moaning and moving his body on the bed. I bit my lip as I watched him.

Fuck that's hot...

He slipped his hands into his boxers before pulling it out again and I opened my mouth licking my teeth as he did it. He stood up and came over to me, standing one step away and sucked erotically on his finger. I stared at him with my mouth open a little and I licked my lips when he turned to walk away. He bent down over the bed spreading his legs and moaning my name loudly. And that's where I broke. I walked over to him and got down too wrapping my arms around his waist, pressing my little bit hard cork against his ass through my pants and his boxers. I licked his ear a bit and whispered::

"Fuck Ry', you're so sexy."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 22:54

I smirked when I felt Gavin wrapping his arms around my waist, whispering that I was sexy. He had told me I was hot. I was hot! I chuckled, shivering when I felt him licking my ear. The thing I liked the most was to be able to feel his cock who was a little hard against my ass. I kneeled up, stroking his arms while rubbing my ass on his crotch, tilting my head to be able to kiss the corner of his lips, licking them once.

'' Yeah? So you wanna try? '' I sniggered, slidding a hand behind my back, rubbing it against his cock.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 23:02

Ryan kneeled up a little and tunred his head to kiss the corner of my lips and I kissed him back a little as he asked me if we could do it. I nodded and shivered as I felt his grind his ass against my cock. I took his head to the side and kissed his lips hard. I didn't care now, I wanted him and that was it for the time being.

"What do I do?" I moaned a little against Ryan's lips and stroked his body with my hands.

His hand snaked behind him and rubbed my cock through my pants and I gasped and let out a low growl.

Fuck he was hot...
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 23:07

I chuckled when Gavin moaned under my touch on his ass and I kissed him back before he asked me what he should do.

'' Let me do everything alright? '' I said more than I asked him and lay on my belly on the bed, taking out the lube from my bag before placing it on the bedside table.

I turned around and smirked, pulling at Gav's jacket until he was in front of me, then unzipped his pants, pulling them down before looking up at him.

'' Is it alright? '' I asked him as I sucked on his cock through the thin clothe.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 23:12

Ryan kissed me back quickly and I hummed a little touching him all the time. He told me that he would do everything and i nodded lightly happy that I wouldn't be able to do anything wrong this way. Ryan grabbed some lube from his bag and I bit my lip as he pulled me by the jacket over to him as he took it off and opened my pants. He sucked at my hard cock through my boxers and asked if it was alright. All I could do was moan a little and nod fast. This had felt better than anyone before, either Ryan was a pro at turning straight guys gay, or I had finally lost my marbles,
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 23:23

I smiled as he nodded quickly, moaning. My left hand moved under his shirt to stroke his skin while I kept sucking and licking at his hard crotch before pulling down quickly his underweard, smiling at the view of it. I licked my lips once, looking up at him before taking him in mouth, sucking hard on it. Shivers went through my spine as I was actually tasting him for the first time in 3 years! I massaged his thigh with my free hand, the other one still under his top, then I moved my head up and down, sucking more slowly. I moved my hands down his legs, then back under his top, scratching lightly his muscles, humming around him.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 15:53

Ryan's hands moved over my body a little as he kept his mouth against my cock. God that felt good. I bit my lips looking down at him as he pulled away my underwear and my cock came out. I could see Ryan smile and I flushed. Oh god! Ryan was looking at my cock. I mean he had seen it before when we were drunk and acting like idiots but this time felt so much different, which probably was because it was a lot different. I groaned low in my throat followed by a loud gasp as I felt Ryan's hot wet mouth on my cock. Ryan felt my thighs and moved his hand along my legs and up to my stomach stroking my muscles. He moved slowly and my entire body shivered my knees feeling weak.

"Ah! Ngh....Ryan!" I moaned biting my lip.

So fucking good!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 16:01

I smiled when I heard him moan before I kept stroking his thighs, sucking more hardly on his cock. After few minutes I pulled away, moving ip to kiss him hard and deeply, stroking the back of his head, my toher hand on his back.

'' You wanna continue? '' I panted before kissing him again, lying on the bed, '' I'll go on four if you want, like this you won't be shocked alright? '' I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 16:22

Ryan kept sucking for a time. I didn't know how long it was because I was too busy feeling the pleasure that was making my body shiver. He pulled away and I gasped. He dragged his hands up my body and grabbed me into a kiss as his hands sat on the back of my head and my lower back. He asked if I wanted to continue kissing me again before moving back to lie on the bed. I looked at him and licked my lips taking off fully my pants and underwear and pulled off my shirt.

"Whatever," I said standing waiting for him to do something else.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 16:54

I smirked as he pulled off all of his clothes, then turned on myself, my back in front of him while I pulled off my pants and underwear too, grabbing the lube. I didn't know what he wanted, so I looked at him from above my shoulder.

'' You wanna prepare me or I do it? '' I asked, showing him the bottle.

In fact it was funny to see him so excitted. 10 minutes ago he was scared, and now he just wanted to continue until the end.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 17:00

Ryan stripped too, not facing me and grabbed the lube on the table. His body was actually amazing and I just wanted to touch him. He looked back over his shoulder showing me the bottle and asked if I wanted to prepare him or if he should do it. I bit my bottom lip. I had always liked watching the girls I was with writhe in pleasure as I fingered them, maybe it would be the same for Ryan? I came close to the bed, my knees hitting the side softly as I put one of my hands around Ryan resting it on his stomach just above his crotch. The other hand I touched the lube.

"You'll tell me what to do?" I asked.

All the fear I had in me was gone and all I wanted to do was fuck Ryan hard. I didn't care who it was right them, though it did make it better that it was him,
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 17:11

I chuckled as he placed a hand on my belly, making me shiver in pleasure, then he grabbed the lube, asking me to tell him what to do. I licked my lips once, nodding.

'' Okay, so just put some lube around your fingers and slide them in me '', I chuckled, '' That easy '', I said before grabbing my cock, stroking it slowly while bitting on my lips.

I had fucked yesterday night, so it wouldn't hurt me if he was entering me with 3 fingers. I hummed happily, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 17:29

Ryan chuckled a little and licked his lips. He told me to simply put some lube on my fingers and slide them in him. I licked my lip putting some of the lube on my fingers. I knelt on the bed pulling Ryan back against me as he was stroking his own cock. I pressed my chest to his back and my cock was pressing against his ass. I breathed out heavily and kissed Ryan's shoulder's from behind and slid my hand down to his ass. I slid my free hand along his chest and i curled my fingers slipping them swiftly inside Ryan. They went in really easy. It was hot and wet inside him and it made me moan a little in Ryan's ear. I stroked at the inside of Ryan, moving my fingers curling the tip as much as I could.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 22:50

I shivered when he pulled me back up, his chest against my back while slidding his hand on my chest. I hummed, feeling his other hand moving down to my ass before slidding his fingers in me.

'' Humm... ''

I moaned loud when I felt his fingertips rubbing my spot, pleasure coming through my body. I moved my hips back, licking my lips before turning my face to be able to kiss hardly Gavin's lips, slidding my tongue in his mouth.

'' Hm yeah... '' I moaned.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 23:28

Ryan moaned and turned around pulling me into a kiss as I ran my finger both along his chest and inside him. He slipped his tongue inn my mouth and I hummed around it, sucking on it and kissing him hard. I had to move my hips and rub my cock against the crack or Ryan's ass because my body was so hot I needed some attention to my cock. I pulled my fingers out fast and turned Ryan around and kissed him harder. I pushed him back and pulled him forward by the legs so his ass hit my cock and he was lying on his back, I spread his legs wide and bent down and kissed the tip of his cock.

"I wanna fuck you like this," I moaned against his skin, "I wanna see you!"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 10:17

I moaned as Gavin kissed me back hard, rubbing his crotch on my ass before pushing me on my back, pulling at my legs so my ass hitted his cock. I growled when Gav' moved down to kiss the tip of my cock. I shivered too when he said that he wanted to fuck me like this and I nodded, spreading my legs while pulling him down to suck at his neck.

'' Okay, do it '' I moaned, rubbing my ass on his cock lightly.

That was it, I was going to fuck with Gavin after 3 years of hope.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 14:02

Ryan spread his legs wider and I licked my lips. Seeing his face and his body the way he moved it made me even harder. He pulled me forward to suck on my neck and I gasped. I couldn't hold it anymore. Ryan moaned, telling me to fuck him as he ground his ass against my cock. I hissed a little and moved my head to kiss him. I took my cock and positioned it in front of his hole. Pushing forward quickly, but not too fast I moaned loudly in the kiss as I felt him hot and wet against my cock.

"Fuck...So good!" I gasped into Ryan's mouth, moving in and out lightly.

I grabbed his cock and stroked it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 14:08

I gasped in pleasure when he thrusted in me, shivers going through my spine.

'' Ah Gav'! '' I said, closing my eyes while tilting my head back.

I moaned loudly when he started to stroke my cock slowly. I licked my lips, stroking his chest and hips.

'' Hum more hard...! '' I asked him, pulling him down to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next