x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 21:13

I heard Gavin chuckling before nibbling at my lips, asking me how much times I had already fucked in one-night. I licked his lips, slidding an arm around him.

'' I think 3 times... The dude was kinda hard in sex though. He only wanted to be the one who was fucking, and I was on four paws '', I smirked, '' Though after 2 times I was already dead! Poor me... I said okay for the third time only to be kind '', I laughed more before kissing Gavin again, stroking his face with my free hand.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun - 20:39

Ryan licked my lips and wrapped an arm around me answering my question. He said the most that he has been able to do it in one night was three times. I wanted to laugh a little but then he told me that his partner was very rough. I wasn't happy when I heard that and frowned a little. He kissed my face and stroked it. The most times I've done it was 5 times in one night. I didn't want to tell Ryan though because I didn't want to make him feel pressure. I was shocked at myself, having fucked a guy for the first time, I was wondering how many times in a row I could go. I kissed his forehand a little when my phone vibrated. Then started a very awkward conversation with Tom. I tried not to tell Ryan what I was saying, I was worried he would get offended.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun - 11:38

I hummed while stroking his face, then Gavin frowned a little when I told him the man was kinda rough.

'' Hey, it's fine! '' I chuckled, '' He didn't hurted me, it was only rough '' I said while moving my lips over his neck, starting to kiss it softly.

He took his cellphone, texting, but I didn't pay attention to it and kept kissing his neck, stroking his chest and belly. My free hand moved under his head to massage it lightlty while my kisses moved to his jaw, then back to his neck, kissing and licking the skin a little.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 14:03

Ryan stroked my face a little and chuckled when he told me that the guy never hurt him. I smiled a little in relief and hummed as he kissed my neck a little. It was a little difficult to text as Ryan stroked my body and kissed me everywhere. My fingers shivered and I gasped a little at his kisses. I told him what I had done and I waited for a text back but nothing happened. I tossed my phone aside and turned to Ryan pulling him on top of my so he was sitting on my thighs his legs on either side. I felt his cock against mine and I smirked and pulled him down to kiss him on the lips.

"Hey Ry'...." I hummed, "Are you happy?"

I knew this was something that he wanted for a long time so I was wondering if he was happy that he was with me now. I wanted to know because I was surprisingly happy to be with him. I was amazed at how quickly I got over my fear and just happily got on with Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 16:34

I smirked as he asked me if I was happy, then leaned down, slipping my tongue between his lips as I stroked his chest and shoulders with my hands. I kept playing with his tongue for a minute, then pulled away, licking his lips once and smiled.

'' Yeah, I am... You can't know how much Gav'... '' I murmured before rubbing myself against him slowly, humming in pleasure.

I waited 3 years to finally be with Gavin, but if I had to wait that much long, I didn't cared, because maybe Gavin had needed all this time to be ready to say that he liked boys. I chuckled, slidding a hand behind his neck and pulled him up lightly, kissing him again.

'' You don't know how much I Love you too '' I smiled in the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 16:49

I was surprised when Ryan suddenly kissed me slipping his tongue in my mouth and rubbing my chest and shoulders. I had my hand's on his hips and I stroked them up and down his body as he told me that I couldn't know how happy he was. I smiled softly. Thinking back on it I probably had pushed it with how Ryan felt about me. I breathed out jaggedly as he started rubbing against me. He slid his hand behind my head and kisses me before telling me that he loved me again. I pulled away and sighed, taking his face between my too hands. I kissed his lips once and looked at him.

"Ry' I'll be honest with you, I can't say that to you just yet. I mean don't get me wrong! I love you as a friend but it will take some time before I can say I love you in the other way," I kissed him again, "But if you'll wait a little longer for me it will happen, I promise."

I stroked his face with my thumb and kissed him softly looking at his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 17:20

When I told him that I Loved him, Gav' pulled away while sighing. What was wrong? I bite on my lips, waiting for him to talk to me. When he explained that he couldn't say it to me because he only loved me as a friend, I sighed, slidding off him to lay on the bed after he had kissed me.

'' It's fine... But if you don't like me more than a 'friend', well we better stay friends only, no? '' I asked Gavin, turning my face to look at him.

If he knew he wouldn't be able to Love me for real, then it wouldn't be a problem, I could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 17:42

Ryan sighed and rolled off me and I knew that I had upset him. I didn't mean to, I didn't want him to take it as I didn't like him because I did. It would just take me some time to tell him I love him. He's had time to think about his feelings, this was all just dropped on me all of a sudden. I knew I would be able to love him but I couldn't say it right now.

He looked at me saying we better stay just friends. I tunred on my side and looked at him stroking his face.

"But I know I like you as more than a friend, I want you to be my boyfriend, and I want to kiss you and touch you and make love to you, but it will take me a little while to say that I love you, but it will happen."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Jun - 11:18

I smiled as Gav' said all those things to me as he was stroking my face before I pulled him close to me into a hug, humming his scent.

'' Yeah, well I hope it'll be soon, because I Love you '', I chuckled, kissing his lips while moving my hips against his a little.

I slipped my tongue between his lips, sucking at his tongue while moving a hand through his hair as my free one slidded between our body, grabbing his cock to stroke it a little.

'' But I pretty like your cock '', I smirked when I pulled away from the kiss, then kissed him deeply again, humming happily.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun - 18:48

Ryan smiled at me and stroked my face before hugging me. I was happy that he agreed to what I had said and warmed to me again. I didn't mean to freak him out or let on that I didn't like him but I guess it could have easily been mistaken for that. He said he loved me again and I smiled. He rubbed his hips against me and I gasped a little but it was short lived and he pressed his lips on mine and slipped his tongue in. I was so focused on the kiss that I yelped into his mouth when he grabbed my cock. He pulled back and smirked saying that he also liked my cock and I was about to say something before he pulled me into another deep kiss and continued to stroke me. I broke the kiss panting and looked at him biting my lip a little as he was still playing with my cock.

"Oh you do?" I asked smirking a little, "Well I'm fond of yours too."

I patted his hand away from my cock and flipped him over onto his back and knelt over him rubbing myself against him. i could feel his cock hot on mine and I hummed bending down to kiss him hard.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun - 20:24

I groaned as I felt Ryan pushing me on my back, starting to rub his cock on mine as he kissed me hard. I kissed him back deeply, wrapping on leg around his waist as I moved against him too, moaning in the kiss.

'' Hm nice '', I said in the kiss.

Feeling him all over me like this was awesome and so unbeleivable. I stroked his tongue with mine, wrapping my other leg around his waist while moaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun - 15:44

Ryan wrapped his legs around me moaning loudly and enjoying the feeling as I was. I broke the kiss panting a little. I licked his lips kissing along his jaw and down his neck rubbing my hips more against his grinding our cocks together.

"You think we can get more than three in one night?" I asked my lips against his skin.

I would be able to go four no problem, maybe even five, but I wasn't going to push Ryan, if he could only make it with two then two is all we would do.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun - 0:15

I let out more moans as Gavin kissed along my jaw, then neck, moving more his hips against mine and asked me if I would be able to last over three times in one night. I nibbled at my lips, tilting my head while slidding my hands along his sides, moaning.

'' Hmm... Maybe... '' I murmured, my hands stroking his back now.

I grabbed Gav's face between them, kissing him slowly and deeply while playing with his tongue.

'' You like my piercing? '' I asked between two kisses, slidding one hand between us to stroke our cocks together.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun - 8:24

Ryan moaned as I kissed him and moved his hands to stroke my sides and then my back. I smiled when he answered my question with a maybe. I wouldn't make him do it if he didn't want to but it sure would be nice.

"How about we try?" I asked chuckling a little nibbling on his ear lobe.

Ryan grabbed my face and and kissed me slowly and deeply and I gasped and moaned a little as I felt his soft lips and his tongue against mine. Ryan asked if I liked his piercing in the middle of him kissing me and I smiled and hummed stroking his face.

"Love it...." I hummed and then gasped as I felt his hand take both our cock and started to stroke them lightly.

My body shivered and I drifted my hands along his body and kissing him deeply and passionately. As the night wore on it was actually quite difficult to not tell him I loved him. My mind changed very quickly as he touched me and as we felt each other. I mean I knew him for years and there wasn't much about him that I didn't know and to be honest if I loved him as a friend and now that we were more than friends what's to say that I didn't love him as a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 18:00

I smiled as he said he loved my tongue's piercing, then I kept stroking our cocks toghether, smiling more in the kiss when Gav' gasped.

'' Cool... '' I said before kissing him down the jaw, then on his neck hardly while making succion's noises with my kisses on the skin.

I hummed as he kissed me deeply, slidding his hands along my body and I shivered in pleasure.

'' Yeah, we could try... '' I chuckled, then answered the kiss.

I stroked our hardness more quickly, pulling at them lightly at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 13:13

Ryan kept stroking our cocks as we kissed and I could feel Ryan smile against my lips. Ryan moved and kissed me along my jaw, sucking loudly on my skin on my neck. I would have more hickeys on my body than I've ever had before. As we kissed again and I stroked his body I felt Ryan shiver and hum that we could try doing it more than three times. I groaned as he stroked our cocks faster and I licked his lips a little.

"Hey Ryan," I hummed and breathed out hardly a little.

I had changed my mind. I was going to say it. There was no point in lying about how I felt or drawing it out for too long. I did love him and he should know. He told me his feelings after all and it was only fair to tell him back.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 17:24

Gavin licked my lips a little, saying my name. I looked up at him, sucking on his lower lip before smiling.

'' Yeah what? '' I asked.

I hummed, sucking more on his neck now. I was finally with Gav', I couldn't hope more than this. I smiled against his skin, letting go of our cocks before rolling above him, looking at his face. Kissing him deeply, I rubbed my own body against his, moving my hips in circles.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 17:41

I withered under Ryan's body and gasped a little softly and he sucked my skin and kissed me. He moved his hips on me around in circles and my entire body shivered in pleasure. I kissesd him softly and stopped him moving.

"Wait wait, I need to tell you something," I hummed stroking his face.

I pushed him off him and made him sit up and sat up beside him. I took his hand in mine and stroked it softly with my thumb.

"Ryan, remember I said I needed to wait before ...I was wrong," I chuckled.

I looked up into Ryan's eyes and kissed his lips once.

"Ryan Andrews, one of the best friends I've ever had and my sexy sexy boyfriend, I love you..." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 18:24

Gavin said to me to stop before making go off him, sitting up beside me and grabbed my hand in his. I looked up at him, waiting. Why did he stopped me? He stroked my hand with his thumb before kissing my lips once, then talked to me. It took me few seconds before realising that Gavin said that he loved me. I nibbled at my lips, looking at our hands, then away from Gav' before looking back at him, blinking few times and rubbed my throat.

'' Ahem... Hum... Awesome... '' I babbled, swallowing lightly before kissing him hard.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 20:35

Ryan only babbled a little after what I said kissing me too. After we had stopped kissing I pulled away and looked at him.

"I tell you I love you and it's just awesome?" I asked chuckling a little.

I did expect a little bigger of a reaction. I mean I told him I loved him. I shrugged a little and looked at him. Well at least it was awesome. It would have been worse if it was just good or something.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun - 0:00

I licked his lips when he pulled away from the kiss, and I nibbled at mines, looking at Gavin as he said I only said 'awesome'. I flushed a little, moving my face in his neck to kiss the skin lightly. I didn't wanted him to know I could cry to have hearing him say that he loved me. I hugged Gav' tightly, letting some tears go out of my eyes while sucking on his neck, still rubbing our hips together. I stroked his back and neck, licking and sucking softly on the skin. It was weird to notice that I was starting to get emotive as I had never been like this.

Love.

Of course it's because of the Love. I had fall for him long ago since 3 years, though I was sleeping around with random guys, but it was with no emotions. I was saying all the time I didn't cared to sleep with people like this, but the truth was that I needed someone to Love -Gavin- and someone to Love me. I smiled again the skin of Gav's neck, kissing it once before pressing my lips on his, deepening the kiss quickly, moving my tongue against his while sucking on it. I couldn't hope to have more thant this ; it was all I needed. I pressed on his neck a little, humming while moving my cock against his more faster but not too much, moaning lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4