x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 14:18

My whole body shivered as he stroked my hips and chest and I bit my lips. He pulled my face to kiss me after moaning for me to fuck him harder. I stopped stroking him and grabbed his hips to keep balanced. I thrust into him harder my hips hitting off his ass masking a light "slap" noise.

Right now I didn't care that I was fucking a guy. It felt so goos and it was surprisingly better than fucking a girl. And the fact that it was Ryan just made it better. It was just now, after fucking Ryan, that I realized that I actually really liked him. I was lying to myself for all those years.

"Ah..Ryan!" I panted.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 14:28

I smirked when he lifted my hips, thrusting once hardly making me moan. I chuckled, kissing him again as he panted.

'' So? Hng like it?? '' I asked him while placing my hands on his back, scratching his skin lightly.

I licked his lips before moving my hips with his, tilting back my head.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 14:36

He chuckled and I kissed me panting too. He dug his nails gently into my back and asked if I liked it. He licked my lips moving his hips along with mine. I couldn't answer him so in response I rammed into him hard dropping my head back and moaning loudly. I fucked him hard her, grabbing his hips pushing them up so I could hit the spot I got with my fingers. I felt his muscles tighten around me and I yelled a little in shock and pleasure and I knew I had found the spot.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 14:45

Gav' didn't answer me, only moving his hips more quickly before hitting my spot as I yelled loud, tightenning my muscles around him.

'' Shit! '' I hissed, laughing before bending my back, looking at Gavin, '' Um hit it again! '' I asked him.

I was happy right now, because Gavin, my friend from long ago was fucking me and I liked this as Hell. I moaned loud, grabbing my cock in my hand to stroke it quickly, licking my lips.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 14:56

Ryan bent his back and hissed looking at me asking me to hit it again. I grunted and did as I was told thrusting in and out more, harder and faster hitting it 3 or 4 times one after the other. He started to stroke his cock and I licked my lips. I stroked his body and kept moving. I hoped Ryan would come soon, I wanted to see his face when he came.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 15:24

I gasped for air as he hitted it 3 or 4 times again, myself digging my nails in his back as I tilted back my head. I clenched my jaw, wrapping my legs around his waist before panting loud, bitting in his neck lightly under the pleasure.

'' I'm going to...!! '' I said before coming hard between us, stroking my cock a little again.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 15:28

Ryan wrapped his legs tightly around my waist and bit my neck little. He gasped saying that he was about to come. I licked my lips and watched his face as he came hard on my stomach and his. His face was so sexy and his muscles tightened around me. I was about to come too. I gasped loud.

"What should I do!?" I asked quickly.

I didn't know if I should come inside or not, I didn't know what he liked.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 15:44

I licked Gav's lips, still panting and moaning lightly as I felt his thrusts in me.

'' Humm... In me, please... '' I said, kissing him again.

Normally I was asking people to put protection but now it was Gavin, so it wasn't the same thing. I clenched my muscles around his cock, moaning lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 15:49

Ryan licked my lips as I thrust a little slower so not to come too far before Ryan answered. He kissed me telling me to come in him. I pulled him up and held him to my chest and I felt his clench his ass around my cock. Before I knew it I yelled coming hard in Ryan's ass.

"AAH! Ry'..! Ngh!" I said as I came and panted.

That was amazing. I had never come so good in my life before. I kept Ryan in my arms, hiding my face in his neck as I panted quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 15:59

I felt him come in me and moaned happily, hugging him back as he rested his face in my neck, panting too. I closed my eyes, humming his scent while kissing the skin of his wet neck, my hands stroking his back.

'' I love you... '' I whispered not loudly, kissing his neck again.

If he hadn't hear me it was fine, atleast I had say it.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 16:06

Ryan stroked my back and kissed my neck a little. I heard him whisper something and I was pretty sure I hear the word "love". I pulled away and looked at him.

"What was that? Did you say you loved me?" I asked.

He was still wrapped around me and I was still inside him. I didn't mind if he said he loved me but I just couldn't say it yet. I mean I did love him as a friend but, I would have to think about it. All I knew was that I wouldn't mind fucking Ryan again. I just didn't know what that meant.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 17:35

I looked up at Gav', kissing him deeply again while humming, feeling him still inside of him.

'' Maybe... '' I chuckled before licking his lips, moving my hands on his back lightly, '' So... What are we doing now? '' I asked while sucking on his neck

I let my tongue play a little on his skin, humming.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 17:44

Ryan kissed me again and rubbed his hands along my back and sucked on my neck. He said that he maybe said he loved me then asked what we were doing now. I could feel his tongue against my skin and I slipped out of him and pulled away. Why was it getting weird for me now? I hummed a little shrugging my shoulders.

"I dunno....eh...I'm...I...I need to use to bathroom," I babbled and ran to the bathroom and closed the door panting a little.

It suddenly got really strange and I couldn't look at Ryan. I knew it was horrible to fuck him and leave but I did tell him, right?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 18:14

I groaned when he pulled out, then babbled something about going in the bathroom before leaving. I grabbed my boxers, putting them back while sitting up on the bed, rubbing my shoulder, smiling like an idiot. Atleast he had fuck with me. So even if he didn't wanted me after what happened, I knew I had touch him once. I hummed, looking at his clothes on the floor as I stood up, grabbing them, then walked over the bathroom's door, knocking on the door.

'' Gav'...? '' I asked him, '' Open the door a little, I have your clothes if you want them '', I said.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 18:23

Ryan knocked on the door saying that he had my clothes. I bit my lip and sighed. I looked in the mirror. I looked at my body and saw Ryan's cum on my stomach. I washed it off quickly and looked in the mirror again. I said to myself that if I could go outside and look into Ryan's eyes and keep looking there when he said he loved me I would ask him. If I couldn't I'd apologize and leave. I sighed again and opened the door. Ryan handed me my clothes and I took them and dropped them on the floor. I put my hands on his shoulder and looked into his eyes.

"Tell me you love me again," I said looking at him, "Say it and mean it..."

I didn't know what was going to happen but I had promised myself so I couldn't go back on it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 18:50

Gavin came out of the bathroom and took the clothes before dropping them on the floor, placing his hands on my shoulders as he asked me to say him that I loved him, and to mean it. I flushed lightly, licking my lips. Okay, this was the first time I was kinda nervous about saying some words. I mean it was only threes words... I touched Gav's belly with the tip of my fingers before placing my hands on his hips, feeling my Heart bumping against my chest. This was my chance to finally say it to him.

'' I Love you Gav'... I really do... '' I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 18:57

I didn't look away from Ryan's eyes but I felt his fingers on my stomach then his hands on my hips. I saw out of the corner of my eye his mouth opening.

"I love you Gav'...I really do..."he said.

I was looking into hi eyes the whole time and I never glanced away once. I saw in his eyes that he truly meant it. My heart suddenly felt really heavy. As I I needed to tell Ryan something too. I lifted my hands stroking his lips with one of my thumbs. I leaned forward and kissed him lightly once. I looked in his eyes again and smiled softly.

"Ryan, will you be...Um...I mean...I like you and...Would you mind..." I mumbled a little.

I didn't know how to say it. I couldn't get it out. It's not that I didn't want to, it just wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be.

"Will you be my boyfriend!" I blurted out all of a sudden.

Hey, maybe it was easier than I thought it was... I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 19:29

I was waiting to see gav's reaction, then suddenly he stroked my lips with his thumb, then pressed his lips on mines softly. My Heart went crazy in my chest, then he babbled some words. I nibbled at my lips hard as he finally asked what I had always hopped for.

To be his boyfriend.

I smiled big, feeling tears coming up before I crashed my lips on his, wrapping my arms around his waist while slipping my tongue in his mouth, playing with his for few minutes, then stroking his back. I finally moved away, whiping one tear from my cheek, laughing.

'' Sorry, som'thing in my eye '', I chuckled before kissing him again, holding his face in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 19:37

Suddenly Ryan smacked his lips against mine, slipping in his tongue kissing me hard and deep, moving his tongue against mine. The kiss lasted a good few minutes and when he pulled away I panted a little. I saw him wiping a tear from his face saying there was something in his eye. Right then was when I knew I had made the right choice. He hugged me again and kissed me a little. I stroked his cheek and smiled at him.

"I'll take that as a yes then?" I asked with a smile.

I took his hand and pulled him over to the bed where I pulled down the covers and climbed in and brought Ryan in with me.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 19:54

I chuckled as he replied to me, then I nodded.

'' Damn yeah! '' I said while following him, going under the blanket with him.

I pulled him close to him, humming the scent in his neck while shivering.

'' Oh God... You don't know how much I tried to forget you '', I groaned, sucking lightly at the skin of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 20:03

Ryan pulled me close and hugged me humming a little. He told me how hard he tried to forget me while groaning and sucking at my neck. I smiled a stroked his arm with my finger tips.

"Sorry it took me so long to realise," I whispered and kissed his forehead.

I moved a little and felt that Ryan was wearing his boxers while I was totally naked. I huffed a little and slipped my hands into his boxers and pulled them down, taking them off and threw them on the floor.

"That's better," I said as I felt his skin against mine.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 20:28

I smiled against his neck, kissing it once before looking up at Gav'.

'' No big deal... Atleast you're with me now '', I said as I licked his lips, stroking his cheek.

I jumped lightly when I felt his fingers slidding in my boxers, pulling them off before throwing them away. I chuckled, looking back at him when he said it was better.

'' You know, it's scary to see how fast you're accepter beeing into boys.... '' I murmured before kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 20:34

Ryan chuckled and kissed me say how scary it was that I accepted being into guys so quickly. I thought about if for a few seconds and looked at him kissing him and pulling him closer to me sliding one of his legs between mine,

"I'm not into guys," I said looking at him and kissing him again, "Just you."

It was a lot easier to get over the fact that I liked him. I mean we knew almost everything about him and we were best friends. I didn't feel more comfortable around anyone else except of course Tom. Getting over fucking him and licking it was a much easier task then any other guy.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Andrews

Ryan Andrews

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 20:39

I grunted as Gavin said he was only into me and I shivered when he wrapped his legs around mine. I hummed a little before kissing him again, then licked the corner of his lips.

'' Lucky that I can't be hard already '', I chuckled, slipping back my tongue in his mouth.

I would need atleast 5 more minutes before I could be hard again.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 20:55

I laughed when he kissed me and said that I was lucky he couldn't get hard again. I sucked on his tongue when he slipped it in my mouth, It was amazing every time I kissed him. I felt his cock against my legs and I chuckled a little licked his lips and stroked his face a little.

"What's the most times you've fucked someone in one night?" I asked him licking his lips and biting softly on the bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]   What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's this feeling? [Gav/Ryan]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next