x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) Empty
PostSubject: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 16:51

Tom nodded when Bill agreed with him. it was only logical. The people who had children and stripped were single women with no other source of money. Tom would not let that happen to him and he would especially not allow Bill be in any danger, especially if he was going to be pregnant while doing so.

Bill might not have been sure, but Tom certainly was; Bill was going to have the baby if anything was going to happen. Of course Tom wanted children with Bill when the time was right, but it wasn't going to be him that would carry it around. He knew he was being pig headed and machoist about it but he didn't care. It was set in his mind like stone. It might not be clear to Bill but Tom was going to explain it in a way that Bill would accept.

"Hey Bill? Is time up yet? Can I kiss you??" Tom asked impatiently as he sat up, moving closer to Bill.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 11:28

Bill saw Tom moving closer to him a bit over-excited with the idea of kissing him, and it made him laugh a little. He placed his hand on Tom's mouth, shaking his head in negation a little.

" No... they're a bit too puffy to be kissed now ", he chuckled as he removed his hand from Tom's mouth, " I'm sure you could be pretty with a big belly with a baby in it! And your big t-shirts could hide the bump, you know? " Bill stroked his boyfriends belly while smiling, " I could make you breakfasts in bed the morning, watch some movies with you as we would cuddle up in bed! " he smiled happily, hugging Tom quickly, " I could even try to sing some babies songs before we go to sleep ", Bill said as he grabbed Tom's hands in his, rubbing his nose with his.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb - 6:14

Tom groaned when Bill told him taht his lips were still too puffy. He groaned a little and flopped back in his chair.

"They'll always be too puffy!!" he whined looking at Bill.

Suddenly Bill started talking about things that Tom wasn't enjoying. he felt Bill's hand stroke his stmach as the boy talked about how cute it would be if Tom was pregnant and had a big belly. Tom frowned. He wasn't keen on the idea. What would anyone think of him being pregnant. It was crazy. For some reason, it was luch more accepted if Bill was the one geting pregnant. not the other way around.

Bill rubbed their noses together as he stopped talking and Tom moved backwards to look at him with narrow eyes.

"You know Bill, I could do all those things too? Why are you so insistant that I'm the one being pregnant? Why aren't you even thinking it should be you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb - 19:26

Bill chuckled as Tom pouted about the fact that he couldn't kiss him on his lips, and then they started to talk about who would be pregnant. When the older boy replied that it would be cute and all, Tom didn't seem to enjoy this idea. Bill looked down as his boyfriend started to talk back and then he played with his fingers.

" But... Tomi... " he mumbled, " Why should it be me...? Everyone is annoying me because I act like a girl, kind of', and that I look like one, I dress like one... I had enough of the words 'faggot, queer, ect', since I'm 12... I dunno if I could handle the people bulying me and annoying me because I would be pregnant, so more looking like a girl... " he murmured.

Of course he would Love to have a human in his belly, to give birth to one...

He sighed a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb - 19:35

Tom listened as Bill spoke talking about the fact that he looked like a girl and that being pregnant would just make it worse. He sighed a little and held Bill's hand. He looked at him and he bit his lips.

"Bill, I understand what you are saying but really? Do you think that I would ever be right for the job? I'm unhealthy I'm not careful, the only person that takes care of me is you. I now how much you'd love it. You'd be so good at it. I can see you, sitting on the couch with one hand on your stomach and my ear against you as the baby kicks. You'd love that Bill, I know you would..." he said as he kissed Bill's forehead.

He hummed softly and looked at his boyfriend kissing his hand a little.

"I would protect you. I wouldn't let anyone say anything to you or even touch you. You would be a glass vase to me Bill, you always are. And beside..." Tom said leaning over to Bill's ear "the sex is meant to be amazing when your pregnant.'
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb - 19:43

Bill listenned to Tom talking and he smiled a little, nibbling lightly on his lower lip. His boyfriend had right about everything. He laughed a little, watching Tom when he said he wasn't taking care of himself.

" Well... you work out, you're healthy no? But... okay, I might be the one who's cooking better stuffs. " he laughed a bit and then he raised his eyebrows as Tom talked about listenning to the baby kicking, and Bill moved one hand to his flat belly, bitting his lips again, " Yeah... "

He smiled while Tom kissed his hand lightly until he leaned forward to him to whisper in his ear. Bill went wide eyed a bit and he flushed.

" Oh... really? How's that? "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb - 19:49

Tom looked at Bill as he stroked his flat stomach and he smiled. Tom knew how to pull Bill's strings, but he wasn't doing it just because he could, he was doing it because that;s how he felt. he knew that Bill would be a better 'mother' in the technical sense than Tom wool be. Tom would live to regret everyday if he was pregnant, not because he wouldn't want the baby, but because he just ouldn't handle the stress. Bill was surprisingly stronger than Tom in many ways.

"I dunno," he chuckle when Bill asked about the sex, "I think you are extremely sensitive when you are pregnant so it's much better and you are all tighter and everything because of the baby being there..." he chuckled.

"Mama Bill, you'd be so beautiful pregnant. You'd be Bill with my baby and I don't think there could be anything I would love in the world more."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb - 19:58

" D'you think it could be better than the sex we're having normally?? "

I looked at him curisouly before he blushed, smiling at what his boyfriend said about the baby.

" You do...? You would like me with a belly? " he looked down at his stomach, moving his fingertips above the t-shirt, " You think I would be a great parent for our baby...? " he peeked at Tom's face once before he cuddled up quickly against him, " When are we having a baby Tom..? I want one... " he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb - 20:05

Tom chuckled when Bill asked about the sex again. He shrugged a little and smiled.

"No idea, only way to find out is to try," he hummed kissing Bill.

Bill blushed when Tom finished explaining about the baby. Bill played with his stomach again and Tom looked worried. Bill was't thinking what he thought he was thinking, was he? When Bill curled up against Tom and asked when they were haven a baby Tom winced.

"Hey Bill, he chuckled, "We don't even have an apartment, we'll take it slowly ok?"

Tom took a deep breath. He nearly had Bill too convinced about getting regnant. He was happy that Bill wanted the baby and that he was so willing to please Tom but it would be far too early and Bill would find that soon, so Tom had to talk some sense into him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb - 20:13

As Tom talked about taking it slowly for the baby, Bill laughed a little, stroking Tom's chest randomly.

" I know... But I don't wanna have a baby right now... " he looked up at him, " Okay, I do... But I can wait until we're ready for real! " he kissed Tom's cheek many times, " When do you think we could have one...? When do we move in an appartment? Could we make a baby in two years? " he pecked Tom's lips once before he moved off him quickly, rushing inside Andreas room.

As he entered it, he went on the laptop in the room and then he tipped 'google', clicking on some web sites about males being pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb - 20:18

Bill replied bac to him excitedly, spouting one questions after another. Tom opened his mouth after each one to answer it but Bill always cut in with another question and by the time Bill had finished asking he had already run out of the room. Tom was confused. He stood up scratching his head as he followed Bil into Andy's room. He saw what Bill was looking at and rolled his eyes. Well there was no harm in looking.

"Well? What does it say?" he asked lifting Bill off the seat, sitting down and putting Bill back in front of the computer, only this time on his lap.

He had never looked this up before. He hadn't thought that it was even possible for a man to get pregnant.. He shouldn't be surprised though, these days people can do whatever they want and it always happened. At least gay people were having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb - 20:33

Bill smiled as Tom made him sit on his laps while he was searching over the internet about males being pregnant, and when he asked him what he was saying, the older boy lifted his hand to stroke Tom's cheek.

" Hmm... it says that... " he kept reading for a moment before sitting properly, stroking Tom's skin still, " The operation cost around 15'000 Euro to transplate a women uterus to make the baby form in it... " he chewed on his lips a little, " The operation last more than 10 horus before beeing fully completed. The time of the formation of the baby is around 8 months only, seeming a man belly can't handle the procesus until the end. " Bill breathed out a little, resting his head against Tom's cheek, " What do you think about this? " he looked at him before paying attention to the text, scrolling down the page, " Oh, about the risks... blah blah... headache... illiness... ah! " he winced, " When the hips are spreading because of the baby, paralizy of the legs will appear. It can be for life or only for a long period. "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb - 20:39

Bill read some of the text while Tom sat there stroking Bill's waist. Then he heard how much it cost once Bill had finished. He winced. God it was expensive. He thought about it a little and figured that they could do it somehow, if they both had better jobs and maybe a loan. Bill continued to read and then asked Tom his opinion. Tom was about to answer when Bill read about the side effects. Tom gasped.

"You could be paralyzed?" Tom asked leaning over his shoulder to look at the screen, "Bill, I don't like the sound of that..."

He wanted a bay but he definitely didn't want Bill to be paralyzed because of it! That was just not fair and not on. If Bill would end up paralyzed then they would ire a surrogate or adopt. There was no way that Tom was risking Bill's life for a baby. Yes, he would love to have kids with him, but it would be no chance if he hand a child but he didn't have a husband.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb - 22:33

Bill looked at Tom's face when he talked about him being paralyzed. He didn't seemed to like it, so the androgynous male stroked his face a little.

" I... Well I would have my legs paralyzed, not all of my body. But it says that it could be only on a long period! I guess they mean like... for around 4 or 5 months, right? " he questionned him as he kissed his cheek softly, " I wouldn't be OUR baby if it was a women who was wearing it in her belly... same thing if we adopt one... " he mumbled as he rested back against Tom, grabbing his left hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb - 3:53

Tom looked into Bill's eyes, then at his hands and then at his eyes again. He stroked Bill's hand with his thumbs and sighed. Bill was really insistant on having the baby himself even if it meant risking his health and Tom didn't like that. Of course Tom would have loved to have a baby with Bill and he would love that baby so much when it came, but right now Tom loved Bill. Bill was the only person in his life that he cared for and having a baby might risk his health. Tom had no idea what he would do if Bill was paralyzed and he was sure that Bill himself wouldn't know what to do! It was all very dangerous.

Tom frowned as he lifted Bill's hands to his lips to kiss the back of his fingers. Tom shook his head lightly.

"Bill...."Tom hummed. What was he going to say and how could he say it without hurting Bill's feelings?

"Bill, I love you. Forever and ever, and being healthy is part of forever and ever. I don't know what I would do if something happened to you! I'm not saying I would stop loving you! But hear me out, ok?"

Tom thought for a second and then he licked his lips.

"Even though we have only been together for a very short time, I know you. I know what you like, I know what you don't like...and now I even know what you're alergic to..." Tom chuckled and leant forward kissing Bill's nose, "I know all these things about you and one other thing that I know is that you would hate being paralyzed. I know anyone would hate it but..." Tom trailed off.

"I guess what I'm trying to say Bill is you are very sensitive, emotionally. When you can't do something you get frustrated and if this paralisis thing continues all your life I know you wouldn't be able to handle it. You couldn't walk, you couldn't move, you would need help with everything. Do you think our baby will have the best life if one of their parents couldn't even drive them to the park," Tom hugged Bill tight.

This was as hard for him to say as it probably was for Bill to hear.

"I want to have a baby with you so much when the time is right but I really want you to think about this. We need to discuss it. We need to be 100% sure that this is what we want when we want it. I know a surrogate baby won't be completely ours Bill but it will be ours and we will have a very happy healthy family..."

Tom pulled back and kissed BIl several times on the lips. "I'm just saying we need to think about it..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb - 5:35

Bill nibbled on his lips as Tom tried to explain to him that it wouldn't be great for Bill to be paralyzed and he looked at their hands.

" Yes, but... " he started before Tom talked again, " ... I know I wouldn't like it Tom! But I... I wouldn't like someone else to have our babyat my place... " he nibbled his lips, " If I ever get paralyzed all my life... I-I'll get used to it... no? " he looked up at his boyfriend when this one hugged him tightly and Bill turned around on Tom's laps to hug him back.

When he talked about a surrogate, the older male sighed and Tom kissed his lips many times.

" But Tom... it wouldn't be 100% our baby... I want a baby from us, not from a random person... " he murmured this while grabbing Tom's hands tight in his.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb - 6:44

Tom listened. It was obvious that he really wanted to have this baby and he didn't care if something happened to him. Tom felt his chest tighten. He imagined Bill going from the bright, beautiful energetic person, to a depressed chair ridden person surviving just for the sake of it. Tom felt his lower lip quiver as he looked into Bill's eyes. He reached a hand to stroke Bill's face and smiled, not able to hold it back any longer. A few tears slipped down Tom's cheek and he nodded at his boyfriend. If Bill wanted it then he wanted it.

He wasn't able to speak. He was too worried that he would break down if he spoke so he just stared at Bill, nodding softly the whole time, hoping he could keep himself together. Was a baby worth it?

Tom swallowed roughly, forcing himself to stop crying. He was acting like a child who had just had his toy stolen from him, but he couldn't help it. The thoughts of anything being wrong with Bill made him so upset.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb - 20:53

Bill noticed Tom's lower lip quivering and he gasped a little, stroking Tom's cheeks.

" Tomi... it's fine... I'm sure if I ever manage to have a baby with you that I won't be paralyzed for the rest of my life... " he murmured this as he saw some tears escaping from his boyfriend's eyes, and then Bill hugged him tightly, resting his face in Tom's neck.

He knew Tom was really protective when it was about him and he was glad about it... but having a baby was something special. Bill would loose the mobility of his legs if that would mean having a baby with the man that he was in Love with.

" I... If I ever get paralyzed of my legs... in like 2 or 3 years, when we'll try to have a baby -if we can-... You'll stay with me even if I'm half 'alive' right? "

He asked him this while he kissed his lips softly. He knew Tom would always Love him no matter what, he just needed to hear it again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Mar - 5:14

Bill's words hurt as Tom heard them. He didn't want Bill to be only half alive. He didn't want anything to happen to him. He never wanted anything to happen to him. Trying for a baby would mean that Bill would be putting his life at risk and that wasn't something Tom was prepared to do. Bill seemed insistent by it.

Tom grabbed his boyfriend tightly, pulling him into a long hug, where the younger boy sobbed into his older lover's chest. He didn't want to think about it. Of course he would love Bill more than anything despite anything that happened to him but could he honestly sit there and let it happen?

"Of course I would love you Bill. You would still be you, but....I don't want to think about it. I can't let you do it knowing that you might ruin your life," Tom explained.

He sighed and kissed Bill's lips many times, lifting his hands up to stroke the soft skin of Bill's cheeks. "I want to have a baby with you. I do, but it's not gonna happen for a long time. We have time to think about it. We aren't going to make a decision now. You never know what could happen in 3 years....I love you Bill and I always will, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Mar - 22:04

Bill wrapped his arms around Tom as this one cried into his chest for a moment. He holded his tears back, letting his boyfriend stroking his cheeks while he explained he would still Love him no matter what and that it was about his -Bill- way of life that they were talking about.

" I know, but... I mean if I would be giving life to a baby... " he smiled, lost in Tom's eyes as this one kissed his lips many times, " Huh... I Love you... " he hummed.

Bill kissed Tom's lips softly, hugging him after this.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar - 7:37

Bill let Tom cry in his arms until the younger boy eventually calmed down, aided by a kiss on the lips from his boyfriend. It didn't seem that Bill was backing down on the idea of having the baby no matter what Tom said or how much he worried. Bill hummed at the soft kiss from Bill and hugged him back sighing silently.

"I love you too Bill, so much. That's why I don't want anything to happen to you."

Tom pulled back a little and looked at Bill in the eyes for a moment. He didn't care about Bill's lips now. he had waited long enough and he wanted to kiss Bill so kiss him was what he was going to do. Tom cupped bill's cheek in his hand and leaned forward pressing their lips together and after a short time slipping his tongue into Bill's mouth to softly and slowly play with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar - 23:11

Bill smiled lightly when Tom replied that he loved him too, and then his boyfriend cupped his cheek in his hand before he pressed their lips together. The androgynous boy shivered a little until he felt Tom's tongue slipping inside his mouth and he hummed in pleasure. His lips were a bit burning him, but he didn't pay much attention to them.

After a minute or two, he moved away to hug his boyfriend tightly, burrying his face in Tom's neck.

" I Love you so much... I hope we'll have free time like this often... just the two of us... "

He pecked Tom's neck once softly before he sat up properly on his laps, chuckling.

" How does it feel to have an old boy sitting on your laps? Hmm? " he smiled a bit, stroking Tom's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Mar - 5:56

Tom's hand found their way into Bill's hair as they kissed. Once they broke apart Bill found his usual spot in Tom's neck, kissing the skin a little. He said that he loved Tom and that he hoped they had free time like that often. Tom nodded. He loved being alonewith Bill and having nothing to do than just be with him.

"Yeah, I do too.... Tom whispered into Bill's hair.

Bill climbed onto Tom's lap and Tom put his arms around Bill's waist holding him so he was comfortable. Bill stroked Tom's cheek and Tom hugged him when Bill spoke.

"I feel like it's something that you won't be able to do if you are paralyzed..." he whispered softly against Bill's skin.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Mar - 9:56

Bill smiled while Tom wrapped his arms around his waist to hold him closer, then the older boy chewed on his own lips a little. Maybe Tom had right about this, but...

" I really would like a kid Tom... not one half from us... " he pecked his lips a little, " Anyway, we'll see in 3 years... "

He burried his face in Tom's neck as usual, stroking the back of it softly while stroking his back too. He just couldn't think about having a baby that wouldn't be from the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar - 14:31

Tom held Bill tight, stroking his back as softly as he can, going over the conversation that they had had earlier. He knew what Bill wanted. He knew what he wanted, and yet they couldn't reach an agreement. They both had the same wishes and yet they couldn't work them out.

"Yeah, we'll wait..." he hummed softly and he held him close.

They sat together happily, yet anxiously. Tom loved Bill and there was nothing that he would do to put Bill's life in danger. He didn't want that. He never wanted that, he just wanted to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)   A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sweet Reward (POV Bill & Tom)
Page 1 of 1