x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] Empty
PostSubject: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 9:08

Bill laughed while Tom asked him few stuffs and he nodded, pecking his lips lightly once.

" I'm glad we're in an appartment together and I Love you... " he said in a murmure before he pressed his lips on his boyfriend's ones, moving them lightly before he slipped his tongue in.

The dark haired boy kissed him for a moment before he moved his head back a little, hidding it in Tom's neck again.

" Hmm... " he purred as he hummed his scent.

Bill didn't know why, but this cologne mixed with Tom's smell was just perfect! And driving him crazy, in fact.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 12:21

Tom smiled when he heard Bill's answer to his questions. Tom was going to speak, to ask for his kiss but Bill jumped the gun. He leaned forward when Bill kissed him and held him closely, their tongues mingling for a bit before the older boy pulled away. Tom whined a little, but he felt Bill's face against his neck and he stroked his back.

From the position of where Bill was Tom could smell the cologne the older boy was wearing. It was soft and subtle and smelled of flowers. Bill was the only boy that Tom knew that could pull off smelling of flowers. The most amazing thing was that Bill's flowery scent was almost natural. Tom loved it.

"Love you, Bill...I love you until the end of forever..." he whispered before kissing Bill on the lips softly.

He took Bill's hand and guided him out of their apartment, locking the door and moving over to the car. "Let's go...and I promise that you can eat whatever it is you want."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 12:34

Bill smiled still when Tom talked to him, before they both went outside to get in the car. The older boy stroked Tom's hand with his thumb as they got inside, locking his belt.

" What if I wanna eat um.... a set of 6 sushies and some Japanese 'brochettes'? " he asked with a laugh.

The dark haired boy thought for a minute before he smiled more, pecking Tom's cheek.

" I'm excited to be setted perfectly in our place now! "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun - 4:55

Tom got in the car after him and the closed his belt before turning on the car. It was funny, how the car belonged to Bill and yet it seemed that Tom was the one that did most of the driving. Tom pulled away from their appartment and chuckled when Bill said about the sushi. He shuddred a little thinking about the horrible taste of fish but then he smiled.

"If you want to eat all the fish in the world you can but don't think you're kissing me!!" he said with a chuckle, "Not that it matters cause you don't love me anyway seeing as you won't have sex with me!!"

He chuckled a little not meaning what he said. He drove a little and stopped at the lights and then continued on. The restaurant wasn't that far away so they arrived in about 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun - 12:57

Bill listenned to what Tom said and then he grinned. They were driving since 5 minutes now and soon they would be at the restaurant.

...Was he a bitch?..

Of course!

With a smirk, Bill leaned over Tom's ear.

'' Tom... I Love you '', he murmured before he placed his hand over the other male crotch, rubbing his palm gently over it. The dak haired boy did this for a few second before he placed some pression on it, grabbing it slightly. Bill enjoyed this right now!

Ps :: Mom's taking my comp' away until tonight to repare the Backspcae button haha!! Luv You Take Care!!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun - 18:46

Tom jumped a little when Bill leaned over and whispered that he loved him. Tom was about to answer him when he felt a hand press against his crotch. He gasped and his hands clenched tightly around the steering wheel.

"Ah...shit, Bill what are you doing? I'm driving..." Tom breathed.

He bit his lip as he felt the pressure that Bill put on his crotch. Bill's hand closed around his cock over his pants and he breathed out roughly. He didn't know what Bill was doing. Didn't he ban him from sex? Maybe he was testing him? Why did he think that the best place to do this was in the car??!

"Shit Bill...I'll have to pull over..." he groaned.

He wasn't hard, but the feeling of Bill's hand cupping his crotch was definitely gonna make him hard after a while.

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun - 18:51

The older boy chuckled as he watched Tom's reaction, his hand on his crotch.

" I know you're driving... " he said with a smirk.

Ohh that was soo amusing! Nomrally, Bill was the one under Tom's control, but now...

The dark haired boy kept stroking him over his pants, 'massaging' Tom's cock while he watched his face. He couldn't help it, it was really making him smile.

" I Know you like it..! " he chuckled.

Luckily, Tom's pants weren't like Bill's ones : they were enough big. With a grin, the androgynous boy slipped his hand inside Tom's pants to continue his work over Tom's boxers.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun - 19:12

Bill answered saying that he knew they were driving. Did he not know that this was very dangerous? Tom bit his lips hard, his hands tightening on the steering wheel even more. He had to keep his mind on the road, despite what Bill was doing.

"God Bill! Right now...? Really??" he groaned.

Tom swallowed and pressed his head back against the seat. He could handle the feeling outside the pants but the second that Bill put his hands inside Tom's pants he let out a loud moan and stamped his foot on the brake accidentally.

The car screeched and he heard a horn sound, as a car behind them angrily passed them out.

"Fuck! Shit Bill, this is dangerous!!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun - 19:16

Bill enjoyed everything before Tom pressed on the brake, making the car stop roughly, which made the older boy gasping. Indeed, it was dangerous. The dark haired boy blushed as he took his hand back quickly, placing his hands between his thighs.

" Sorry...! " he babbled.

Maybe he should have do this when the car wasn't moving, but then it would mean that Tom would be able to jump on him and it wouldn't be fun.

The dark haired boy stayed quiet, smiling a tiny bit to his boyfriend sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun - 2:24

Tom took a few deep breaths to calm down from everything that had happened in the car. He heard Bill aopologise and he smiled. He wasn't mad at him. Hell, he had nearly gotten sex! Why would he be mad. Every so often Tom caught Bill smiling up at him and Tom happily smiled back.

They eventually arrived at the restaurant and TOm parked the car turning off the ignition and climbing out, before running over to the other side to open Bill's door. He held out his hand to help Bill from the car and he smiled.

"We haven't been on a date in a long time," he said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun - 3:06

Bill smiled as Tom ran around the car to open his door, helping him to get out of it.

" Yeah... I'm glad we're on a date... MY date! That I asked to you to come on a date with me! " he smiled wide before he started to walk inside the restaurant, " I'm the man for once! " he murmured to his boyfriend before he quickly went in front of the waitress, nodding when she asked if they were only two.

When they arrived to the table, beside a large window, Bill pulled the chair out for Tom, smiling big.

" You can sit, Tom! " he said happily.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun - 9:41

Tom looked at Bill weridly when he insisted that it was his date. Naturally they had just fallen into the roles of their relationship where Bill would be the more feminine part and Tom was obviously the more masculine. With Bill acting like the 'man' of the relationship Tom felt a little weird. He was used to being the stronger person, which was the way it always had been.

Tom watched as Bill pulled out the chair and offered him the seat. Tom raised his eyebrow and blinked a couple of times. He sat down slowly still looking at Bill confused.

"Eh...Thanks? I guess... he said, sounding as confused as he looked, "Can we not change our dynamic? It can be your date, but I want you to be the same Bill. Not 'macho man' Bill..."

Bill sat down and Tom looked at him, blowing him a quick air kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun - 12:02

Bill tilted his head on the side as Tom looked at him confused. Was he doing something wrong? He had pulled the chair right, right? When his boyfriend talked again about not acting like a 'macho', the older boy sat down too, not understanding before blushing at the kiss that Tom blew, making him smiling a little.

" Hum... But I just pulled out your chair...? " he babbled, flushing.

Now he was the one looking confused by what Tom said.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun - 12:19

Tom smiled softly as he saw the look on Bill's face turn to confusion. He put his hand across the table, holding onto Bill's softly. He lifted it up and kissed it softly, stroking it with his thumb.

"Nothing Bill, don't worry, it's just me being an idiot," he said.

He didn't know what bothered him about being the woman in the relationship. He was gay, but he was not the type of person that someone would fuck with. He couldn't imagine being weak or being so vulnerable and in a position where he would have something put up his ass.

All of a sudden he was very thankful for Bill and everything that he put up with. He loved him. He loved what they had and he loved that they were moving in together.

"Thank you Bill...for everything. I've never thanked you before....for everything you do...I love you," he whispered, kissing Bill's hand again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun - 14:14

Bill looked at Tom as he thanked him, after he had kissed his hand. Why was he thanking him?

" But... why? " he asked him, chuckling a little, " You're the one who convinced me to move in with you... and who's taking me back when I'm into problems... You're the one always there for me when I'm stuck ", he smiled.

And it was true. When Bill was fighting with his brother, Tom was the one who saved him. He was the one to take care of him when he fell into the pool, the one who took care of him again after Bill has been hit by a random guy after the gym... and he was the one who accepted him to have make mistakes with Axel.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun - 18:41

Tom shrugged when Bill tried to explain that it was actually Tom who was doing the most work in the relationship. While Tom could see what Bill meant he still wasn't sure. Of course Tom had taken care of him when he was hurt and when his brother was at him and he even forgave him for the whole Axel problem, but it still felt to Tom that Bill had done so much more for him.

Tom had fallen in love with Bill and he had learnt so much about himself during the time they were together. Bill made Tom a better person and for that TOm was able to be a better boyfriend to Bill. The tattoo on his back was a constant reminder that Bill was by his side and that he should always be the same person.

Tom rubbed Bill's hand softly, shrugging once more before smiling up at Bill. He stood up a little and leaned over the table, kissing Bill softly on the lips before sitting back down.

"I still want to say thank you...." he whispered, still holding onto Bill's hand. He didn't even care if other people saw, he wanted them all to know how much he loved Bill right at that very minute.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun - 19:05

Bill smiled widely as Tom kissed his lips softly above the table, saying he wanted to thank him still. He was glad to have found someone like his, for being his boyfriend.

" Hm... I Love you... " he smiled before a waitress came, " Oh... Thanks ", he said as she placed a bottle of water, going away.

The androgynous boy watched his boyfriend, smiling as he piecked up the menu.

" So... Hmmm mium, Sushies... what about the ones with raw salmon and vegetables? Ohhh yum! The ones fried! " he chuckled, peeking over him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun - 5:00

Tom saw the bottle of water being placed on the table. He thanked the waitress and began to pour some for Bill and himself while the older boy looked at the menu. TOm heard what Bill suggested and he made a disgusted face.

He picked uo his own menu and look at the meat section. He did like Japanese food, but he was not a fan of sushi!! He scanned the different meats and smiled when he found his favorite Japanese dish.

"You have what you want, but I'm gonna have Chicken Katsu Curry!! Yum yum.....with rice!! And may I remind you once more, that when you do eat that fish shit, you are NOT kissing me until you have brushed your teeth three times!!"

He chucked a little as he put his menu down, ready with his order for when the waitress came back.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun - 9:57

Bill laughed as Tom talked. Of course he knew all that. He peeked around them, looking if the people were watching them before he took the menu, leaning above the table over his boyfriend and he grabbed him lightly by the collar to pull him gently over himself, and then he pressed his lips on Tom's ones. The androgynous boy slipped his tongue between his lips, moving his own while he deepened the kiss quickly the more he could, humming.

Luckily, he was holding the menu beside their faces, this way he was hidding this hot kiss. Bill tilted his head on the side a little to kiss him more properly, stroking Tom's tongue with his own, playing with his piercings few times.

" Hmm... "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun - 8:28

Tom's eyes went wide when Bill pulled him forward by the collar and hid them behind the menu. Before he could open his mouth Bill had pressed a kiss on his lips and it quickly turned passionate. Tom was leaning forward, his fingers digging into the table as he kissed Bill back.

Tom heard Bill hum and he lifted on of his hands to stroke Bill's face as he bit down gently on Bill's lip. His tongue moved with Bill's as they kissed and he nearly forgot where he was.

Suddenly there was a little knock. They broke the kiss and Tom looked around, peeping out from behind the menu. Standing there with a large smirk on her face was the waitress. Tom flushed hard and looked down, his eyes going wide.

"Eh....the chicken...with the curry and the thing...the rice...." he mumbled, not looking into the waitresses eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun - 11:21

Bill blinked as he heard a little knock and then they broke the kiss, looking up at the waitress. It took a few sec seconds before understanding what the huuge smirk on her lips was about. The dark haired boy hadn't moved from above the table, but he quickly sat back properly, flushing hardly too. He heard his boyfriend babbling his order and he openned the menu too, trying to look as he was thinking about his order.

" H-hum... Well, some fried sushies and the normal ones with r-raw salmon... and... yeah that's it... " he said, not taking his eyes off the menu.

This was really embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun - 12:59

The waitress chuckled and took their order, smiling even more. "Would you like anything to drink?" she asked, her smile never fading.

Tom cleared his throat and nodded quickly. He blinked a couple of times and swallowed.

"Yeah...yeah um...a bottle of red wine," he said quickly.

The waitress nodded and headed away, chuckling again. Tom waited for her to be gone before he looked up at Bill and smiled a little. He chuckled nervously and held Bill's hand a little.

"Well, that wasn't embarrassing and awkward..." he said.

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun - 13:17

Bill looked at the waitress going away too as he tried to have normal colours back to his cheeks, and then Tom talked. It made him chuckle too and he nodded.

" Yeah... well at least she didn't freak out... " he laughed a little, taking Tom's right hand in his hand again.

He looked around lightly, noticing only one or two people peeking over them a little. It was good that there was only 2 persons that were annoyed by them and not all of the 30 persons in the restaurant. The androgynous boy looked back at his boyfriend, smiling.

" ...I hope you enjoyed your last kiss of the day! " he laughed.

Bill was about to eat raw fish after all!

Ps :: Sorry, it was my sister prom day yesterday x.x And now we're packing load of stuffs, so I'm only jumping on comp' few times today!!! Luv Youuuu xoxoox <<3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun - 13:37

Tom looked around too and noticed that a few people were staring at them, but he chose not to notice them. After all, Tom was too excited about being with Bill and moving in and all of that other stuff that he really didn't care if a few people in a restaurant stared at them.

"I did enjoy it, very much...but I dunno why you are teasing me? You take away sex and throw yourself at me. You're kind of crazy, no?" he asked with a chuckle.

They talked for a little bit until the waitress came with the food and put it down in front of them. Tom noticed it was a different girl and he blushed again. She was probably telling half the restaurant now. Tom thanked the woman and looked over at the horrible food Bill was eating. He thanked god that he couldn't smell it because that would bring up the last time and he certainly didn't want to do that again.

"Bon appétit," he said with a smile.

Ps. Oh, that's ok....if I ever get to talk to you again!! UGH! hahaha!! Love you! xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun - 13:45

Bill chuckled at what Tom said about teasing him.

" ... I... kind of enjoy it... teasing you while you won't have sex is fun for me! " he said not too loud, laughing, " Hm... "

He noticed the new waitress and looked at his food, yumming. The older boy wasn't eating that much normally, but with sushies... his stomach was surprisingly 2 times more big. He took the first one, dipping it lightly in the cream and took a bite, smiling big to Tom as he was eating it.

" Yummm! " he laughed, mouth close before he heard the ' Bon appétit ' of Tom, " Ohh... Tomi peut parler Français, hm? " he raised one eyebrow after swallowing, whiping his lips with a towel.

Ps :: ... We will Mumo!! We will!! (( 'xX' smiley! )) Luv Youuu! I did dishes, hands are blergh O.o haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next