x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 Empty
PostSubject: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 11:27

I smiled as Bill took my hand and stood up kissing my lips softly. I stroked his face as he put his arm around my waist and around my neck. I was relieved that he didn't think this was ridiculous. He thought it was sweet and to that I smiled and kissed him,. It was too great just being there with Bill, just the two of us. We were together and obviously very much in love. A lot of poeple if they looked in on our relationship and saw like this after 3 weeks they would think, 'oh it's new love, they will get over that stage when they live together for long enough and realize where they stood with each other'. As I looked at Bill and pressed my lips against his softly I felt as if I would never get tired of this moment.

Bill moved his arms to around my neck to get closer to me as I put my arms tightly around his waist resting my hands on his ass lightly. I moved with him softly to the music, swaying together looking into his eyes. I pressed my forehead against his and kissed his lips very slightly still moving. Bill whispered that he loved me and I smiled kissing him again.

"I love you too," I hummed, rubbing the side of my cheek against his with a smile kissing him softly again resting my forehead against his again for the second time.

As we swayed and danced gently to the low music Bill hummed that he wished that we cold stay like that forever and not turn into an old couple that yells at each other. I chuckled and looked into his eyes and nodded.

"But wouldn't you rather be an old grey haired couple that yells at each other than two old grey haired people who aren't together anymore?" I asked with a smile, "But even if we yell as long as we can kiss and make up everything will be good right?

I didn't let him answer as I pressed my lips against his and kissed him deeply and passionately. I rubbed my hands along his back as I kissed him and swayed to the music. I pulled away and licked his lip once stroking his cheek softly.

"Beautiful..." I hummed a little looking at him.

We stopped dancing and sat back down to finish the rest of the meal that Bill had made. Once again i pulled out his chair again pushing him in as he sat. I went and sat too and took his hand finishing to eat the food. After a few minutes we had finished eating and I wiped my mouth with the towel.

"Wow Bill that was amazing," I hummed with a huge smile, sitting back on my chair.

I knew that there was dessert and I was really excited for it. I hoped it was chocolate! Or chocolate cake, or chocolate cake with chocolate sauce! It would be amazing!! I was looking forward to the dessert, even if it wasn't chocolate I'm sure anything that Bill had provided would still be amazing.

"So there's desert right?" I asked with a smile holding both of Bill's hands across the table.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 15:12

We both swayed and I kept smiling, hugging him while he rubbed his cheek against mine too. I couldn't hope of a better day than this one. I had a beautiful dinner with him, a dance, and there was way more other things for him today. I knew Tom would be happy about this day when it'll be finish and that we'll go to bed to relax. I hummed in his neck, my arms still around it.

"But wouldn't you rather be an old grey haired couple that yells at each other than two old grey haired people who aren't together anymore?" he asked after I had wished to not become an weird couple later.

I chuckled, kissing his cheek softly while smiling.

'' You're right... I wanna be an old stupid man with you later, and who yells and gets angry for nothing... But I wanna keep beeing in Love '', I flushed a litle.

Tom pressed his lips on mines, kissing my deeply and passonately. I hummed, tightenning my arms around his neck as I stroked his tongue with mine and nibble at his lips too when we pulled away, stroking my cheek. He told me I was beautiful and I smiled more, bitting my lips.

'' Thanks... '' I murmured while pecking on his lips once.

We both sat down to finish the dinner as we holded our hands together. We kept eating for a while before Tom said that it was amazing and I smiled to him, stroking his hand softly with my thumb. When he grabbed my hands, asking me if there was dessert I chuckled, nodding.

'' Yeah there's a dessert... It's not chocolat '', I warned him with a laugh, kissing one of his hands, '' But I hope you'll like it... '' I murmured as I stood up, walking over the fridge to pick up some little cups.

I showed them to Tom; it was yellow/peach colours, like a cream. I placed them in the oven who was still openned at 50c and turned it on at 275c before placing the cups already in it. I walked back over Tom, standing behind him as I bend down to kiss his neck softly.

'' What about a massage while we're waiting? '' I whispered him, smiling.

I slidded my hands on his forearms, arms and shoulders before massaging them. I put some pression on the skin, stroking it with my palms and massaging it sometimes with my fingers, then with all my hands.

'' You like it? '' I asked him.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 18:14

When I asked Bill if there was going to be a desert he happily informed that there would be. Before I even had a chance to get excited he explained that it wasn't, however, going to chocolate. I huffed a bit and pouted as he left the room to go to the kitchen to put it on. While he was there he said that he hoped that I would still like it. Pfff! He didn't need to ask that. Of course I would still like it, firstly because of the fact that it was Bill who had made it - and Bill was the best cook on the planet- and secondly because he had made it especially for me - and what could be better than that.

As Bill was working in the kitchen I sat back in my chair and patted my stomach lightly smiling happily.

"Yummy yummy dinner...." I hummed to myself as I waited.

After some banging and clanging from different trays or knives or small children that Bill was using to finish the desert he came back into the room, standing behind me. He kissed my neck softly a little and I purred. He asked if I wanted a massage while I waited and I nodded humming softly as I felt his hands move along my arms putting pressure on the skin of my arms. I purred lightly turning sideways on the chair pulling Bill onto my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck. I licked his lips softly before kissing him passionately again. I couldn't get enough of the taste of his lips. it felt as if I hadn't been able to taste him in too long.

I wrapped his legs around my waist and held his hips tight in my hands kissing him without stopping for a breath. I sucked his tongue and massaged it with mine, dancing my fingers like a massage on Bill's hips. I nibbled on his lips sucking it softly before kissing him back properly pulling his hips closer to me pressing his chest against my chest. I pulled away for just a second, long enough for me to hum those three words to him.

"I love you,,,!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 18:32

As I was massaging him, Tom turned to look at me before making me sit on his laps, placing my arms around his neck and my legs around his waits. I was going to laugh, but he kissed me deeply quickly, making me moan. I kissed back, humming as he sucked on my tongue and stroking my hips before pulling me closer to him, my chest against his. Feeling him kissing me and stroking me like this made me shiver and I moaned, tightenning my arms around his neck. He managed to pull away to murmure me that he Loved me and I smiled, panting.

'' I Love you... '' I murmured, kissing him deeply again.

I slipped my hands on his cheeks, stroking them for a while before moving over his neck, then shoulders and chest as I nibbled at his lips, smiling. I felt my cheeks turning red under the pleasure and my stomach twisting in a great feeling, but placed a hand quickly on Tom's lips, chuckling -and still panting-.

'' No sex...! '' I murmured, still smiling.

I pecked his lips once, standing up before sitting back on my chair, fixing my pants and my hat. I took a glass, walking over the fridge and poured some cold water in it, drinking it quickly.

'' You want some? '' I asked him, still panging lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 18:47

Bill answered back my kissing with kissing of his own. He followed me as I kissed him and he moved his hands along my body from my cheeks to my chest as he kissed me back. He murmured back that he loved me too and I panted lightly as he kissed me back again. Very quickly as fast as I started kissing him Bill threw his palm over my lips stopping me from kissing him. I panted against his palm as he said firmly no sex. I rolled my eyes as he got up going into the kitchen. I blew air through my lips slouching down in my chair pouting a little. I wanted him so bad!! Bill came back into the dinning room and asked if I wanted a glass of water. I nodded and took it drinking it down. I wasn't panting now, so the water cooled me down,

"Is the desert ready?" I asked smiling and putting the glass on the table.

I grabbed Bill's hands and pulled him forward lying on his stomach breathing in his scent. I kissed him over his clothes a little and put both my hands in his back pockets, looking up at him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 19:06

As I came back into the kitchen, Tom pulled me close to him, asking me if the dessert was ready.

'' You're so impatient!! '' I chuckled, stroking his face while he kissed my stomach once.

I felt his hands on my pockets and blushed, looking at him before bending down to peck at his lips, smiling.

'' It should be ready now '', I chuckled before slipping out of his arms, walking inside the kitchen again.

I put on the cooking gloves, openning the oven after turning it off, and grabbed the two cups, placing them in a bowl, smiling. I hummed the scent, bitting at my lips. I hoped he would like this, though I didn't know if Tom had ever eat this dessert before. I grabbed two spoons and walked back inside the dinning room -holding the plates with the gloves- and placed Tom's dessert in front of him, smiling.

'' It's called 'crème brûlée'! '' I laughed, sitting too, '' But be carefull, it's really hot '', I warned him.

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 2745_m10
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 19:14

Bill slipped out of my arms and skipped to the kitchen saying that it should be ready. I chuckled rubbing my hands together excited!!

"SUGAR!!" I hummed a little loudly while Bill was doing whatever he was doing in the kitchen.

Bill came back and put this little cup thing in front of me and i looked at it. It was like dark brown on the top and I raised my eyebrow. Bill told me what it was called and I looked at it again. It looked really good, it's just that I had never seen something like that before.

"Creme Brulée...??" I hummed still looking at it.

I heard Bill say something but wasn't really listening as I put my hand on the cup.

"OW! Shit!" I said sucking my finger.

Oh it was hot! That's what he said! Tsk!!

I took a spoon and put it on the top but nothing happened. It was like there was plastic on the top that I couldn't get it onto the spoon.

"Eh? Bill?? How do you work this?" I asked chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 19:42

Tom didn't listenned to me and touched the cup with his finger before wincing.

'' I told you! '' I said, looking at his finger before kissing it as Tom grabbed the spoon.

I chuckled, blowing air on the cup as I looked at Tom who asked me how we could eat it. I laughed, smiling.

'' Well you just dig your spoon in it... '' I explained while doing it, taking a bit, '' See? '' I said as I started to eat.

I hummed happily, tasting the dessert. Not too much eggs for once! Sometimes, when I was cooking it, I was putting the 2 eggs, but not enough of the other ingredients.

I leaned over the table, picking Tom's hand to kiss on it before sitting back, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 19:47

Bill kissed my finger where I had burned it and I smiled at it. When I asked how to eat it Bill showed me that he had to crack the top before getting a custard like filling. I took the spoon and Bill grabbed my hand before eating his again. I tapped the top lightly but it didn't break. I did it a little harder and the top broke and I chuckled.

"Yes! Did it!" I laughed.

I dug the spoon in getting a bit of all the stuff. I held it to my lips and blew it because it looked a little bit hot. I put it in my mouth and tasted it, chewing the little cruchy top bit. OH MY GOD! It was delicious! I ate another bite and rolled my eyes in pleasure.

"Holy crap Bill that's awesome!!" I moaned eating some more.

Bill should be the damn chef at some restaurant and not sitting there cooking for me!!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 20:13

I chuckled as Tom yelled happily that he succeeded to dig it in the cup before taking a bite. I flushed hard when he moaned in pleasure, lamost dropping my spoon while listenning him saying it was awesome, eating some more. I laughed a little, eating too as I tried to forget his moaning before taking a sip of my glass of water, then finished the dessert because it wasn't really big. I took a towel, whipping my mouth as I smiled at Tom, standing up.

'' Tom...? '' I murmured, taking his arm to stand up too, '' Go put you swimsuit, we'll go in the pool okay? '' I asked him while kissing his lips softly once, then walked upstairs.

It was dark outside, so it wouldn't be a problem to hide the surprise from him. I hummed happily, going in the resting room to take my swimsuit and put it on.

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 2ugieqx

I walked back downstairs, keeping a towel around me before waiting for Tom in front of the back door, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 20:32

Bill finished his desert quite quickly. He told me that I should go and put my swimsuit on because we were going out into the pool. He wiped his mouth and left to go upstairs. I stayed in the dinning room for a little bit licking the cup with the desert.

I think I found something I like better than chocolate!

When the desert was all 100% gone I frowned and pouted a little. Swimsuit time I guess. I ran upstairs and grabbed my swim suit. I pulled off my clothes throwing them on the floor and pulling out the newest pair of trunks that I had. I pulled out a speedo pair of trunks for under the shorts, for comfort. I pulled them on and looked in the mirror. I flexed my muscles looking at myself.

I chuckled a little and grabbed a towel heading downstairs. I went outside and saw Bill waiting beside the door.

"Hey babe," I said, seeing him.

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 RD0l2PHf44dUg0I With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 Image1xl
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 20:52

I saw Tom coming downstairs, talking to me and I smiled, walking over him to hug him, humming his scent.

'' Hi again... '' I chuckled, stroking his back softly, '' So, you follow me?? '' I asked him a bit excitted before openning the door, going outside.

I nibbled at my lips, putting the line in the socket, the little orange lights on the ground turning on lightly. I smiled at Tom, showing him the pool.

'' You like it..? '' I murmured, talking about the pieces of flowers on the water.

It was really romantic, but I liked to be like this. If Tom wasn't liking this that much I would do less.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 20:57

Bill hugged me as I came to him and asked me if I would follow him outside. I nodded kissing him once. Before we left he turned on a switch and outside the fairy lights around the pool lit up and I could see the flower petals floating on the water of the pool. It was amazingly romantic and all I could do was look to Bill and smile. It was perfect. I had never been shown something this romantic and the amount of effort Bill must have put into all this was probably ridiculous.

"Oh my God Bill, it's beautiful, perfect!" I hummed turning to him and hugging him kissing his lips softly.

Nothing could be better than this. I knew right then that there was no way that I wouldn't be spending the rest of my life with him. Bill meant so much to me and I needed to make it up to him. He had surprised me with all this amazing stuff that the present I had planned for him was in no way gonna make up for this.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 21:09

I smiled happily when Tom reaction was what I hoped, then he hugged me, kissing me softly as I hummed. I stroked his cheek and his back with my free hand, looking at his face.

'' You're happy? '' I murmured, resting my forehead against his while hugging him more close to me.

I stayed like this for few seconds before pulling away from the hug, walking over the pool -still holding Tom's hand- and started to enter the water very slowly. I shivered, chuckling as I looked at Tom.

'' It's a bit cold, but it's still enough warm to swim '', I smiled to him, pecking at his lips once.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 21:17

Bill stroked my face and smiled as I kissed him. He rested his forehead against mine holding me in silence for a few minutes. There are times when you are with a person that you don't need to say anything, simply holding each other, being able to hear the other person breathing and their heart beating is absolute heaven. Bill moved away after I don't know how long. I always lost my sense of time when I was at Bill.

He asked if I was happy and I pressed my lips to his softly stroking the skin on his back very gently with the tips of my fingers.

"So happy. As long as I'm with you I'm happy." I told him.

Bill took my hand and led me over to the pool. He tested the water shivering a little saying that it was a little cold but alright to swim in it. He pecked my lip a little and climbed in the pool. I followed him in and shivered a little. It was indeed a little cold but it would get warm fairly quickly with the two of us.

"You are amazing you know," I hummed.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 22:41

As Tom said he was happy as long as he was with me, I smiled before hugging him tightly, looking at his face.

'' You're too sweet... '' I murmured while walking over to the pool, then entered it as I said it was a bit cold.

Tom followed me, shivering too and kept holding my hand in his. I pulled him over me, pecking at his lips once. I stroked his chest a little, smiling as he said that I was amazing.

'' I am..? '' I asked, pressing my lips softly on his, '' But you're more awesome than me... '' I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his neck while pressing my body against his to find more warm.

I let him rest his face in my neck, humming happily as I stroked his back with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 22:55

As we got into the water Bill wrapped his arms around me to try and get warmth because of the cold water. When I told him he was amazing he asked if he was like he didn't believe me then said that I was more amazing then he was.

"Yeah right?" I scoffed, "No one is as amazing as you."

Bill rested his face in my neck stroking my back softly with his fingers. I hugged him tight kissing the top of his head many times humming in pleasure. I could feel Bill's warmth coming into my body and just holding him felt amazing.

I brought Bill a little deeper into the water until it was up to our chests.

"This whole night was great," I hummed.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 23:30

I chuckled softly as Tom said nobody was more amazing than me, then I hugged him more tightly, humming. I liked to be against him like this, and knowing I had meet him 2 weeks ago was unbeleivable. I mean it was like we've been more long together, but it been only 2 weeks. I chuckled to myself, humming as Tom was kissing my head.

'' Hm '', I smiled.

I felt that Tom pulled us more deeply in the water and I shivered, tighenning my arms around him before he murmured to me that this whole night was great.

'' It was only for you... '' I hummed, still stroking his back softly.

There was still few other things that I had prepared for Tom, and I hoped he would like them too.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 23:42

Bill hummed that the whole night was for me. I knew that he had put so much work into the night and I really enjoyed it. I didn't think that there could be anything else to make the night any better except for Bill not taking his arms around me. I kissed him deeply wrapping his legs around my waist, holding Bill in my arms. The water helped my hold him up, but it wasn't that Bill was heavy to begin with.

I was so happy at that moment and I didn't think that there was anything that Bill could bring out that would make it any better. I hummed the song that Bill was always singing as I kissed his lips many times over and over. I held out my hand taking one of the flowers that floated in the water. I picked it up and put it in Bill's hair behind his ear.

"Damn beautiful..." I hummed stroking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 23:56

As we were in the deepest part of the water -kinda-, Tom kissed me deeply, making me hum in pleasure. I tightenned my arms around his neck, sucking and stroking his tongue.

'' Hm... ''

I felt my legs beeing pulled up, then placed around Tom's waist and I kept smiling, eyes closed, as he pecked many times on my lips, humming my song. I kissed him once before he picked up a flower -I openned my eyes- to place it in my hair.

'' That's so cute... '' I smiled, stroking his cheek softly.

I pressed my lips on his lightly, removing my hand from his face to wrap my arm around his neck again. In fact, my hand slipped on his chest a little, stroking the skin softly and I kissed on his neck once, smiling still.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul - 0:06

Bill responded to the flower saying it was cute and kissed me lightly again, wrapping his arms around my neck. His hand dropped a little and started gently stroking my chest with his fingers. I loved him so much and just being able to kiss him a little and touch him. I backed away a little bringing Bill with me to the side of the pool and I leaned against it sitting Bill on the side of the pool. I looked at him in the soft glow of the little orange lights. He was beautiful. He was wearing the smallest pair of speedos in the planet. He looked ultimately sexy. I kisses each of Bill's knees. I knew this wasn't the right time to ask him but I was curious and if I didn't ask now I would forget.

"Hey Bill," I hummed kissing his knees again, "Do you ever think about Steven anymore?"

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul - 6:47

Tom moved over the side of the pool, making me sit on it and I looked at him, smiling as he kissed both of my knees. When he asked me about my brother, I looked at him lightly confused.

'' Eh no '', I replied.

Right now he had kinda broked all of this great moment between us. I tried to forget Steeven, but thanks to Tom I was thinking about him. Why was he bullying me all the time? I knew he Loved, but I was his own brother and if we loved someone, we weren't supposed to annoy it, right? I stared down, lost in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul - 9:00

Bill muttered a no...and then looked off into the distance. I nibbled my lips a little and sighed. I knew it was a bad idea to bring it up but it was something that I wanted to know and I didn't want to risk forgetting it. I would have to work on the romance again. I lifted Bill down from the wall wrapping his legs around me and then I whispered in his ear.

"Hey, remember you're safe with me," I hummed, taking his chin and looking into his eyes.

I nibbled my lips a little and pecked his lips. I hadn't planned to show Bill this yet, and it wasn't his main surprise but I had to get back what I ruined. I bit my lip a little and whispered in his ear again.

"Bill, I've been writing you a song...over the last couple of weeks," I hummed.

I kissed his neck a little and started to hum the start of the music. Stroking his back and his cheek before starting to softly sing the words.

In mir wird es langsam kalt
wie lang könn wir beide hier noch sein
Bleib hier
die Schatten wollen mich holen
Doch wenn wir gehen
dann gehen wir nur zu Zweit
Du bist alles was ich bin und alles was durch meine
Adern fließt
Immer werden wir uns tragen
Egal wohin wir fahren egal wie tief

Ich will da nicht allein sein
lass uns gemeinsam
in die Nacht
Irgendwann wird es Zeit sein
lass uns gemeinsam
in die Nacht

Ich höre wenn du leise schreist
spüre jeden Atemzug von dir
Und auch
wenn das Schicksal uns zerreißt
Egal was danach kommt das teilen wir

lass uns gemeinsam
in die Nacht
lass uns gemeinsam
in die Nacht

In die Nacht irgendwann
In die Nacht
nur mit dir zusammen

Halt mich sonst treib ich
alleine in die Nacht

Nimm mich mit und halt mich sonst treib ich
alleine in die Nacht

lass uns gemeinsam
in die Nacht
lass uns gemeinsam
in die Nacht

Du bist alles was ich bin und alles was durch meine
Adern fließt

I stopped singing and flushed a little looking at Bill hoping that I had fixed what I had broken.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul - 9:30

I felt Tom's fingers under my chin and I blinked a littel, coming back into the reality as I looked in his eyes too when he pecked at my lips once. He said I was safe here with him and I nodded, knowing it already. I noticed I was now in the water again, my legs around his waist. He whispered in my ear that he had write a song over the last couple of weeks and I just blinked. I rested my face in his neck, hugging him tightly as he started to sing it not loudly. I stroked his back softly, listenning to him the entire time and I let out a sob when the song ended.

'' It's so sweet... '' I sobbed again, moving back a little to be able to look at him, then kissed him softly before pressing my forehead again his, stroking his cheeks.

I smiled lightly -and happily-, pecking at his lips many times.

'' I Love you so much... '' I murmured between my tears, hugging him tightly again.

ps :: Psssst! DA xD
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul - 14:11

As I finished singing I heard Bill let out a sob. I looked at him and he kissed my lips pressing his forehead against mine saying that it was so sweet. He stroked my cheeks softly and pecked my lips many times. Between his tears hummd that he loved me and I smiled at him. I wiped the tears from his facecand chuckled lightly as I kissed his lips softly.

"I love you more," I whispered kissing him again, "I think it woul sound better if you sang it. I don't have a great voice.

I would have loved if Bill sang the song and made it his own. Though I did write it about us it was written for him. I wanted it to be his song to sing. Even if one day we seperated -God forbid- I would want the next person that Bill found to have that song sung to them. He was my beautiful angel that I wanted to be happy.

I was happy that I had made him forget about Steven. I wasn't going to bring it up again tonight but I wanted tocask him some questions but I would wait tor a better time. I also needed to have a chat with Gavin. I needed his help in planning Bill's surprise and I also needed his opinion on it. I had thought about it for a little bit and I knew Bill would appriciate it I just wanted it be 100% perfect.

I looked at Bill and smiled as he was just beginning to stop crying. I stroked his face softly and smiled as I thought about his present. I stroked his back softly and shivered a little. I was getting a little cold but I wasn't going to say anything and ruin the atmosphere again. I didn't even know if Bill had anything else planned. It didn't matter anyway because the night had just been amazing and I wouldn't forget it for as long as I lived. I figured that Bill would be delighted if I was to organise something like this for our anniversary every year. It was then that I decided that that's what I was going to do.

"There's no one that's more amazing and beautiful than you, I said softly looking into his eyes.

I pulled him closer hugging him qnd stroking his back as I felt the water splash a little around me as it hit off Bill's legs that were still around my waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next