x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 21:39

Bill's moans nearly threw me over the edge. My cock was totally hard, pressing against my boxers burning against me. My stomach was hot and I could barely breath. I could feel Bill's cock twitch under his boxers. When he moaned that he wanted me to suck him off that was it. I was done. I grabbed his boxers pulling them down. Bill's cock was hot and beautifuly pink. I moaned as I pressed my tongue against it.

God it tasted so good!

I licked up the entire length and got to the top licking at the small bit of come that was there. I hummed in pleasure at the taste kissing the tips softly before taking it in my mouth and sucking lightly. I used my hand to massage his balls and the other to brush his thigh and ass. I flicked my tongue along the ti[ of his cock before sucking it all in my mouth moving up and down.

I whimpered and moaned a little against the hot throbbing skin. It was partially from being aroused but mostly it was because my cock was really hard and starting to hurt. I couldn't touch it because I wanted to focus on Bill, but the rubbing against the material of my boxers was making me extremely uncomfortable. I tried to forget about it because I wanted to pleasure Bill, I wanted to make it up to him for everything he did for me that night.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 22:11

I let out a long moan as Tom slidded down my boxers, licking my cock on all his length before sucking at the tip of it, moans going out of my mouth quickly.

'' Angh... Toom...! '' I moaned, tilting back my head.

It was almost too much to handle. His lips around my cock, his hand on my balls and stroking my thigh were making me really hot and I couldn't help to keep moaning loudly, mouth half openned.

'' Hann... Umm... ''

I slidded one hand on his head, stroking it and making it move to help Tom sucking me more deeply. I nibbled at my lips, moving up my hips sometimes and managed to open my eyes to look down on him.

'' Tomm... Hng... both ahh... '' I whispered, panting, '' Turn around... '' I moaned.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 22:21

As Bill moaned I forgot all about myself and focused on the sounds he was making and the taste of him in my mouth. I felt him grab the back of my head and move it slowly helping me to suck him as deep as I could, without choking. Bill's hips moved along with me sucking and I moved my hand from his thigh to help me on his cock. I looked up at Bill when he said both and wiped the corner of my mouth a little. Was he asking what I thought he was asking.

"I forgot how much of a pervert you are," I chuckled sliding up his body to his lips and kissing him hard, "It's easier this way."

I lay on the bed and pulled Bill onto my stomach so I was looking at his back. I pulled his hips back towards me and gasped a little at what I was seeing. It was easier this way seeing as Bill would have to take off my boxers.

"Better?" I asked, running my hands along Bill's ass.

I kissed a little at Bill's balls licking them a little before moving to his entrance to lick at that. I licked a little and hummed before slowing entering the tip of my tongue in. I used my hand to slowly stroke his cock.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 22:30

I chuckled -and moaned- as Tom said that he had forgot about how much I was a pervert and changed our position. I was finally able to see his crotch more closse to my face, but it was still in his boxers. I pulled them down, gasping a little as I saw his hard cock.

'' Um... ''

I smiled, kissing the tip of it before feeling Tom kissing my balls lightly, then slidding his tongue on my entrance before slipping it inside, making me squeal.

'' Oh Tom!!! '' I moaned, shivering.

I couldn't say how much I liked when he was doing this to me. It was weird, but I thought I was prefering this than beeing sucked off... I hummed when he stroked my cock slowly too, his tongue in me. I sucked on the tip of his lenght, taking it all inside quickly before moving my head up and down while moaning, spreading my legs a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 22:40

I gasped a little as Bill pulled off my boxers, feeling the cool air on my hot cock. As Bill kissed the tip I moved my hips forward unconsciously and hummed a little. At Bill's reaction to me licking his hole I smiled. I stroked a little more using my other hand to play with his balls.

"Ngh!" I gasped silently as I felt Bill take me all into his mouth and suck.

Oh God that felt amazing. I hadn't paid attention to that area in a long time and I could feel the build up very quickly. I wasn't going to come though, I was going to wait for Bill. I could hold on. The heat in my stomach was burning but not too much that I couldn't stand it. It felt too good.

I pushed my tongue more in moving it around inside of Bill. The sight was just amazing and seeing what I was doing and hearing the way Bill was reacting just made me even harder. I didn't know I could get that hard, but it felt so god damn good!

"ANGH!" I yelled not able to keep it in before pushing in my tongue the more I could.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 22:55

I moaned in pleasure as Tom pushed his tongue more deeply in me, making my body shiver from everywhere.

'' Ohh Tom... '' I moaned, stopping to suck his cock while moving my hips a little again.

I bit down hardly on my lower lip, digging my nails in the blanket under the pleasure. I gasped, rolling my hips unconsciously while moaning and sucked back on the tip of Tom's cock. After few sucking on his crotch, I pulled off my lips from it, closing my eyes to keep moaning. I couldn't do anything else than focussing on Tom's lips on my cock right now. I hadn't sex since some days and feeling all this was making me crazy.

'' Hng... '' I moaned, resting my forehead against Tom's left thigh, '' I'm... I can't hold... '' I moaned loudly.

It would be the first time I could come after only 4 minutes of sex.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 23:07

I could feel Bill stop and start sucking me as I moved my tongue in him. He moaned and started to suck the tip while I swirled my tongue around a little. Bill finally stopped resting his head on my thigh saying that he wasn't able to hold it anymore and that he would come. I chuckled to myself and kept moving my tongue. I didn't blame him for needing to come so fast. I hadn't had sex in a while and I could feel that I would need to come soon, well not too soon, but a lot sooner than I would normally come. Bill had sex very rarely and hadn't built up his tolerance yet so coming after four minute just made me chuckle a little.

I stroked his cock faster and licked more wanting him to come soon. At least it would make him feel good. If I had to finish myself off I would.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 23:30

Tom swirled his tongue inside of me, moaning escaping from my lips.

'' Tommm.... '' I moaned loud.

I nibbled at my lips, feeling my cock trobbing inside of Tom's mouth and the noise when he was sucking it was making me hot. I breathed out loudly, mouth half open as I spreaded my legs a bit more, pushing my ass back on his face.

'' Umm more... '' I begged him, wrapping my fingers around his hardness to stroke it lightly, '' I... HNGG!! ''

I bite down on my lips, coming quickly while digging my nails of my free hand in the blanket. The hot in my belly went away fast too, then I closed my eyes while panting, not moving my hand who was still around his cock.

'' Umm... '' I hummed, moving my hand a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 10:41

I pulled away from his entrance to suck at his cock as Bill gasped and moaned. He wasn't going to last much longer and I smirked. I felt his hand softly around my cock stroking it very lightly. Bill begged me to suck him more and I did but only a few seconds afterwards Bill yelled and came hard in my mouth. I grabbed Bill's hips and swallowed as he came licking all around his cock to clean it and hummed. Bill was bent over panting and humming his hand still wrapped around my cock. I gasped a little as he slowly started to stroke me again. I stopped him turning him around making him sit across my lap. I kissed him hard making him taste himself.

"So delicious," I hummed licking his lips.

I grabbed his hips and moved them back and forth a little grinding his spent cock against my rock hard one. I watched him moved and looked at his face, his body, his cock, everything. He was the sexiest person I've ever seen.

"So fucking sexy!" I grunted as I moved his hips grabbing his lips with mine and kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 11:51

Tom made me turn around to sit me on his laps, grabbing my hips to move me against his cock. I hummed, letting him kiss me as I answered the kiss, stroking his tongue with mine. I wasn't thinking I was sexy, but if Tom found me sexy, I was happy with this. I wrapped my legs around his waist, shivering as his cock was rubbing against mine and I slidded down a hand to grab his crotch, jerking it.

'' Umm... ''

I licked his lips and his tongue few times, then stroked his cock more quickly before slowing down lightly and tightenned my fingers around it. I moved my lips away from his a moment.

'' I wanna make you come hard... '' I moaned lightly, calming down from my orgasm, '' Where do you wanna put your cum on me? '' I asked him, breathing in his ear, '' On my belly, my thighs, my cock, my ass, in my mouth or on my face? '' I questionned Tom, licking his ear softly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 12:06

Bill kissed me back hard and wrapped his legs around my waist, still allowing me to move his cock against mine. He slipped his hand down grabbing my cock and stroked it hard. I was about to gasp and moan before he kissed me again, licking my lips and tongue as he hummed and sped up with jerking me off.

My fingers dug lightly into his sides and I thrust my hips forward into his hands. He slowed down pulling away from my lips and I whimpered a little. Bill moved to my ear and what he said to me nearly made me come right there and then. I grasped his sides a little harder but not wanting to hurt him.

I moved to his ear too licking it lightly and sucking on his earlobe a little. I whispered lightly breathing a little heavy into his ear. "I want to come on your cock Bill," I moaned. I nibbled the skin under his ear sucking on it a little. "Make me come on your cock..." I purred.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 12:13

I chuckled as Tom gasped at what I had ask him and nodded, continuing to stroke him quickly and hardly while slidding my lips over his neck, sucking on the skin for a moment. I nibbled at it, licking it after before moving away from his neck and kissed him deeply, sucking on his tongue. My thumb stroked the tip of his cock while my free hand pinched his right nipple few times.

'' You like this? '' I murmured in his ear, nibbling at it.

I tightenned my fingers around his cock, jerking him more quickly.

'' But next time you'll come on my face '', I moaned a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 12:27

I panted hard as Bill jerked my cock kissing my neck and face as he did it. I moaned loudly grabbing Bill, wanting him as close to me as I could get him. When he asked if I liked what he was doing I moaned again and nodded quickly, rubbing his hips with my fingers.

Bill's grasp around my cock tightened and he moved his hand faster making me whimper and moan over and over. He said that next time I would come on his face. I grabbed his lips and kissed him deeply one hand on the back of his neck holding him to me. I found his ear kissing the neck a little before panting in his ear a little.

"What about in you?" I asked gasping, "When can I come in you?"

The hand that was on Bill's hip slid down over his ass, one of my fingers pressing softly against his wet entrance. I wanted to fuck him so bad. I knew that before he was nervous about it but I didn't know how much longer I could hold it. I wanted to see him riding my cock. he could tie me up or do whatever it was that he wanted but I just wanted to fuck him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 12:38

I purred as Tom kissed my neck before gasping in my ear, asking me when he could come in me. I hummed, stroking him more fast as I kissed his lips, shivering softly as I felt his hand moving down to my ass before pressing one of his fingers softly on my entrance. I gasped a little, jerking him more.

'' I dunno Tom... When I'll be ready... '' I murmured, kissing his jaw, '' We should buy... a sex toy to prepare me... '' I whispered, flushing.

If Tom was putting 3 fingers in me, then slidding his cock in me, it was kinda a bigger difference of size. So if we were trying my entrance with a fake cock -a bit less bigger than Tom's-, then maybe it'll be more easy.

'' Do you think the sex shops are open at this hours..? '' I asked him, ;ooking at the clock.

It was around 10 pm now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 12:53

Bill kept stroking me before saying that he mightn't be ready and he didn't know how long it would take. Suggested to buy a sex toy and I bit my lip nodding a little from him stroking me. I was about to come and Bill had slowed down looking at the clock asking if the sex shops would be open.

I turned Bill's head to me kissing him hard and moving my cock in his hand. "I can wait, we can do it tomorrow," I gasped. The heat in my stomach was nearly at boiling point and I was gonna come. I pushed my head back into the pillow, closing my eyes and grabbing Bill's waist tightly.

"Ahhhn! Bill!" I yelled as I came onto his cock and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 12:59

Tom turned my face over his to kiss me hardly, moving his cock in my hand and I kept stroking it quickly, humming in the kiss. My thumb brushed the tip of his hardness and Tom suddenly tilted his head back, coming hardly in my hand and on my stomach. I hummed, looking at the cum and moved off his laps, leaning over his cock to put it in mouth to swallow the few sperm who was coming. I sucked on it a little, then pulled away my mouth, going over Tom's face to kiss his cheek, rubbing softly my body against his.

'' Can we keep doing it all night? '' I murmured, sucking on his neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 13:09

I panted a lot as I finished coming, tightening my fists against on the sheets. I felt Bill move down and lick my cock, cleaning the come off it. As I kept panting Bill slid up my body, brushing his entirely against me as he moved. When he asked me if we could do it all night I looked at him and chuckled lightly. I kissed his lips and nodded.

"We can do whatever you want," I hummed and tilted my head to let Bill kiss properly, "Do you have something in mind?"

It was great to be able to come with Bill again after so long. I hoped I could prepare him well enough, soon enough to let me fuck him. I wanted to be in him so bad but I wouldn't push it on him until he was ready. I didn't want a repeat of what had happened before.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 13:34

I smiled as Tom said we would do whatever I wanted to and he kissed me lightly, then I started to suck at his neck, licking the skin sometimes. I kept stroking his chest, pinching his nipple few times as I licked on his lips, then looked at Tom, smiling.

'' I wanna try few things '', I hummed, '' Like... One of us lying on the bed, the other one kneeling over his face? Or... Or one against the wall the other one is sucking him off, or beeing tied up on the bed! Or one who have to handle the pleasure and can't come for long! '' I proposed, nibbling on his lower lip.

I wanted to try many things, but I was in the mood for it so I didn't know if after tonight I would try to have sex many times in a night.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 14:55

I was still trying to catch my breath as Bill pinched my chest licked my lips and touched me in general. I looked at him wide eyed as he told me what he wanted to try tonight. It really did shock me at how perverted he was. I chuckled a little and grabbed his chin hard but not to hurt him and pulled him forward. I licked his lips once and smirked.

"Being tied up? Does that mean you want someone to be dominant?" I asked.

I licked his lips again and flipped him over grabbing his ams pinning them over his head against the bed.

"You want to be my slut is it?" I asked grinding down a little on Bill's cock.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 15:55

I smiled as Tom gasped when I was touching him, then he grabbed my chin hard before licking my lips. I shivered a little, still smiling when Tom asked if I wanted someone to be the dominant. I was going to answer him that I didn't care who it would be, but then he made us change position to pin me down on the bed by my arms, holding them. I gasped lightly as he grinded our cock together, asking me if I wanted to be his slut. I smiled, nibbling on my lips while nodding, humming at the same time. I wouldn't get hard before atleast another 10 minutes, because I had a recent orgasm.

'' Yeah I want that...! '' I purred, moving up my head, trying to kiss his lips.

ps :: I'll come on msn later, like 4h30pm or 5h00pm xD
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 16:00

Bill purred that that was what he wanted and I smirked. He tried to kiss me but I pulled away.

"No no, I make the decisions," I said going close to his lips almost to kiss him but not,

I lent down under the bed and pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

"It was always a good idea to go to a party dressed as a cop," I hummed opening the cuffs and putting them on Bill closing them tight enough.

I smirked and licked my lips standing up. I looked at Bill lying naked on the bed. He looked to sexy but I wasn't going to tell him that. Usually I would but he wanted dominant, and sluts don't get nice talk.

"Get up," I barked smirking at him from beside the bed.

Ps:: Okie! XD

PPs:: I did my hair but it's meh...I dunno how to do it big like you...DX
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 16:08

As Tom replied me that I couldn't kiss him, I looked at him wide eyed, gasping as he brushed my lips with his. I tried to kiss him again but he moved away before I could. I never would have guess that Tom would actually play this game...

He pulled out handcuff and I shivered excittedly as he placed them on my wrists, then stood beside the bed, staring at me. In fact it was kinda weird to have someone -even if it was my boyfriend- looking at me like this. He asked -barked- to me to get up and I blinked, sitting up before managing to stand up, looking over him. I smiled and walked beside him, stroking his chest with my tied hands, humming.

'' I Love you '', I murmured, moving over his neck to kiss it.

ps :: Hm... You can tease your hair, put spraynet on them and then straight them up in the air. It'll be hard hairs, but nvm just do it X) When you have finish all thise, brush them! It'll be tough to brush, but you'll make it xD
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 16:23

Bill stood up eventually from the bed coming over to me and putting his hands on my chest. He wasn't playing game properly, he wanted me to be dominant I was going to. He muttered that he loved me and started to kiss my neck before I grabbed his wrists pushing him away a little. I raised my eyebrow and turned him around, pushing him down against the bed.

"You don't love me slut," I said sarcastically.

I knew we were playing a game but I didn't want to push it too far. I quickly bent down and whispered in his ear "Love you too!" We were still playing so I would keep character.

"Now do as I say."

I bent over him pressing my chest against his back. My cock rubbing against his hole. I was soft so he had nothing to worry about. I snuck my hand around his waist grabbing his cock and jerking it a little. I bit his neck hard, not to hurt him but to leave a mark. I moved to his ear and bit that too.

"You like it dirty...slut..." I growled licking his ear pushing my hips forward into his ass, making my cock press tight between Bill's ass.

(Against the bed like this but not on the knees, he's standing on his feet here)

PS:: Yeah...è.é I'll try again tomorrow when I wash my hair,,,Lol XD
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 17:23

I gasped as Tom pushed me away when I was kissing his neck, then he made me turn around to press me down against the bed. I smiled as he said that he loved me too, then moved his body close to mine, rubbing his cock on my ass. I hummed lightly, a bit anxious and purred as Tom started to stroke my cock a little. I wasn't getting hard, but it was feeling great to feel his hand on my crotch.

As he bite me down on my neck, I let out a yelp, breahting lightly more quick. Obviously Tom would surprise me every week! I wanted to move one hand over the mark, but I almost fall forward, having forgot that I had handcuff on me.

When he growled in my ear, I hummed, nibbling on my lips before gasping loud as I felt Tom's cock pushing between my ass.

'' Don't go more far '', I moaned, trying to look over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 17:31

Bill was reacting to what I was doing but I could tell by his voice that he was getting worried. I wasn't going to do anything but maybe it seemed like I would. It was all part of the game.

"I'll do what I want!" I hissed grabbing his hair a little pulling his head back to look at me.

Quickly I moved to his ear and kissed it softly, "Don't worry, I won't...just play along," I whispered kissing him again.

I threw his head back a little, being forceful but not hurtting him as I did it.

"Sluts don't get to choose," I said pulling my cock away sliding a hand down and pressing a finger against his hole.

With my other hand I grabbed his cock more roughly pulling Bill back his ass hitting my hips the tip of my finger slipping inside him. that wasn't going to hurt him. It was smaller then my tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next