x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 19:29

I kept walking in the little hall, going over the stairs and went down them, then walked out of the house and into the backyard. I removed the hand from my mouth while looking around a little, then noticed that there was space on the side on the house, so I walked over there, sitting against the wall and curling up. I knew it was dark outside and stupid to go sit like this, but I didn't really cared, I just wanted... In fact I didn't know what I wanted.

I was too much sensitive but I couldn't help myself. Tom wasn't attracted by me anymore and I didn't know why! He was saying I was sexy and all, and then... then he wasn't getting hard by me.

I sighed, lying in the grass while looking at the sky, thinking. I lifted my hand, trying to catch a star like I was doing when I was only a children. It was way more easy when we were 8 years old.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 19:38

I didn't know where to start looking.

"Bill??" I called from upstairs.

He didn't answer me so I guess I had to go look for him. I went to the bathroom where the door was closed and knocked on it. There was no answer so I took the handle and turned it. I looked in but it was empty. I sighed and checked the guest room. Not there either. I checked the resting room and the study but he wasn't there either. I even checked my parents room even though I knew there would be no way he would be in there.

I went downstairs checking the living room and kitchen. No Bill either. I sighed and went outside looking around the garden. He wasn't there either. I hoped he hadn't ran away or gone home, he had no clothes on him.

"Bill??" I called before sighing, "I'm sorry..." I whispered not knowing where he was. I wiped the tear from my face and sat on the grass crossing my legs and holding my head in my hands.

"Be careful Bill, I want you back..." I hummed to myself, rocking back and forward.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 19:46

I kept 'playing catching the stars' for 10 minutes, then dropped my arm beside me, breathing slowly. I blinked once, placing a arm over my face. I heard something in the backyard but didn't pay attention to it, lost in my thoughts and too much tired to listen in fact.

I hummed my song, thinking about all of this night who felt apart as we were in the room. I had been the best night of my life and I failed at the last moment. I started to cry silently, my shoulders jumping softly and I rolled on my side, closing my eyes. I just wanted to disapear right now.

I stiffenned, thinking about something as my tears kept slidding down my face.

' What if Tom wasn't really in Love with me? Maybe he wanted to have some sex? ' I thought to myself.

I started to breath hardly, keeping my eyes close. No... No, I shouldn't think about this. There was no way Tom would do such a thing... There was no way.

Or maybe...?
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 19:53

I wrapped my arms around myself and shivered. It was really cold. God I hoped Bill wasn't out in the cold like this! I looked out into the darkness and sighed. I really didn't want Bill thinking that there was anything wrong with him because there wasn't. Everything that had went wrong with this night was my fault. Everything had fell to pieces because of me. I felt like kicking myself in the head.

I sighed and suddenly got very very angry at myself. I stood up and clenched my fists. I stared at the pool and groweld I grabbed one of the lawn chairs and threw it into the pool yelling loudly.

"You fucking idiot TOM!" I yelled dropping to the floor again.

I put my arms around my knees and cried lightly into my arms. So much for the most perfect night of our lives.

"I'm so sorry Bill...." I whimpered, shivering from anger and the cold.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 20:18

I heard Tom yelling and it made me jump. I sat up, sobbing a little while whipping the tears away from my face, peeking over where Tom was and saw him sitting. The water in the pool was making little waves and I noticed the chair. Was he mad because he couldn't have fuck me? I nibbled at my lips. I shouldn't think all this from him... He had been nice to me since 2 weeks... or was he acting?

' Damn it, stop that! '

'' But what if it was true? He could have be tired of seeing my boringness of body... '' I whispered to myself.

' Non sens, he Loves me... '

'' He wasn't getting hard while I was sucking him! '' I cried a bit more, curling up -out of view-.

' ... '

I sobbed softly once, then stood up and shivered. I hadn't noticed how cold it was outside. Then I went inside silently, trying to not be seen by Tom and climbed the stairs before going inside Tom's room, still crying.

' You'll make a mistake '

'' No... I must do it... '' I murmured to convince myself, packing my stuffs quickly.

I didn't wanted Tom to say to me that it was over between us. I would go away before he tell me... Then I'll keep thinking about him, because I couldn't stop to Love him, but atleast I wouldn't have to hear those horrible words.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 20:27

I was getting really worried now. I had really fucked up this time. I had really made it so that BIll stormed out. I bit my lip a little and rocked back and forth a little. He had actually walked out. He wouldn't leave though? He wasn't going to "run away"? He couldn't could he? He was 21. He could do what he liked....but I was his boyfriend. If he wanted to leave he would tell me? Wouldn't he?

Don't be stupid he wouldn't run away, he's not 8 years old! He's smarter than that!

I looked up quickly thinking I heard something. I looked around and didn't see anything. Where could he have gone though? He wasn't wearing any clothes and it was really cold out here.

Should I go find him? Was he hurt?

He wasn't that stupid either though. I was starting to panic now. Where could he have gone? Now I was really regretting not telling me I was sorry before up in the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 20:37

Finishing to pack all my stuffs, I sniffed a bit, still crying. I had my makeup and parfums in the bathroom, but I could come another day to take them back. I grabbed 2 bags, walking downstairs and placed them in the hallway before going back upstairs in Tom's room and picked one of his t-shirt.

Could he be mad if I was taking it while driving back home? I nibbled at my lips, putting it on me and went back downstairs with my third bag, placing it on the floor too. I let out a sob, a hand on my mouth and walked inside the kitchen, looking at the back door. I saw Tom sitting on the grass and bit down on my lower lip, taking a big breath, but couldn't stop from crying.

I went outside slowly and carefully, walking over him as my lips were quivering lightly.

'' T-Tom? '' I babbled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 20:46

I sat there thinking all these crazy thoughts. I gasped when i heard someone calling my name. I jumped up turning around and seeing Bill there. He was wearing my shirt and he had been crying but I didn't care. He was still here and he wasn't hurt and he was safe.

"Oh thank God Bill!!" I gasped running to him grabbing him, kissing his lips over and over.

I wrapped him up into a hug and just stood there holding him. I had been really worried about him. That was my problem. I took too much to heart. What he was saying before was just a joke, it didn't mean anything but I took it seriously and ruined a great night. I was worried over something that I shouldn't have been when I couldn't find him. He must have went for a walk. I was so stupid sometimes.

"Thank God..." I whispered as I hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 20:56

I jumped lightly as Tom gasped, running to me to hug me and kissing my lips over and over. I hugged him back tight, humming his scent while crying still. He was good at acting, that's for sure. I let him hug me for a moment before pushing him softly away, keeping one hand on his chest as I nibbled at my lips. I Loved him so much...

' I have to say it '

I closed my eyes tightly, taking a breath.

'' I'm leaving. I'm going back home. ''
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 21:11

Bill pushed me away lightly and the second those words left his lips my mouth dropped. What? What was he talking about? Why was he leaving? I had fucked up major this time. I didn't think he would take it that badly.

I looked at him and opened and closed my mouth not knowing what to say. It was as if my entire body seized up. I wasn't able to move or say anything. Was he really leaving? He couldn't do that to me. I thought he loved me. What happened to forever and ever?

Tears came to my eyes but I still couldn't do anything. I was literally paralyzed to the spot. Was our relationship not strong enough to get over something stupid like this? I loved him...How could he just leave like that after everything we've been through?

All I could do was stare at him. My lip quivering and tears filling my eyes.

Why....?
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 21:18

I openned my eyes and saw him not saying anything, starting to cry silently.

'' Stop acting Tom, it's enough hard for me! '' I cried, a hand on my face, '' I... How could you do that to me? '' I asked, walking away quickly, '' I'm not a toy! '' I sobbed this time, closing the door before running to the front door.

I grabbed my two first bags and went outside to place them in my car, then remembered Steeven. I couldn't come back home, he would kill me... Or the best word would be 'fuck' me when we'll get alone. I sobbed more, resting my face in my arms on the top of the car. I knew since I was young that I couldn't get a great life.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 21:27

I saw Bill start to cry before he started to yell at me. He said I was acting and that he wasn't a toy asking how I could do that to him. I gasped to myself breathing quickly as Bill turned around and ran to the door. I tried to breath but it was very hard. I was taking little breaths finding it very hard. I looked around still not able to move.

He was really leaving me?

What had I done? Finally I was able to move but only to clench my hands into fists. I tried with all my might to move. Tears spilled down my face as I was finally able to take a step. I took some more starting to be able to run. I ran through the house to the front door and stopped when I saw Bill at the car.

"What did I do Bill!? What happened to forever and ever!" I screamed, crying hard now.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 21:36

I finally stopped to sob, whipping my tears as I heard Tom yelling at me. I looked at him, gasping a little and looked down, holding my sobs.

'' I... I'm not a toy... '' I repeated, walking over the house to walk pass Tom and took my last bag to go back to the car, '' You should... You should be an... actor '', I sobbed, placing the bag inside my car.

My hands were trembling as I looked at the road, then back to Tom.

'' I... I'll keep Loving you, no matter what... I just... I hoped to be... to be Loved for once...! '' I sobbed loudly, slidding on the ground while holding my head between my hands, '' I beleived it!! '' I yelled in tears.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 21:45

Everything happened really quickly and I wasn't exactly sure what was happening at every moment. I know Bill was yelling rubbish about me being an actor and that he wasn't a toy. Finally I realized what he was doing as he slipped to the floor crying and yelling that he believed it.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I yelled back, "Who said you were a toy! I never played with you Bill! I 've never done anything but love you! I probably love you too much!!

I was crying so much that I could barely see him. Why was he accusing me of these things out of no where! When in our whole relationship had I made him feel like a toy?

"If you think that I could do something like that to you maybe you should leave! You should leave and take my heart with you!" I finished yelling.

I ran back into the house crying, not able to believe what had just happened. Had I just broken up with the only person that I had ever loved.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 22:00

I listenned to Tom yelling back at me that he was Loving me, then I openned my eyes wide when he... broke up? I stared at the grount, tears slipping down my cheeks quickly. I was... We weren't...? I placed a hand fast over my mouth, feeling weird and knowing I was probably going to puke soon, or maybe not. I waited for a moment before entering my car, whiping my tears over and over to be able to see, though it was no use.

'' Tom... '' I whined, clenching my hands on the stearing wheel.

He had broke up with me!

I yelled loudly in pain inside the car, trying to release my sadness, the part angry and in pain in me right now.

'' RAAAHH!! ''

I turned on the car, sobbing loudly as I started to drive off slowly, then drove for 1 minute before stopping the car, resting my head back. I didn't wanted to go back to my house where Steeven was, and now... Now what? I swallowed a little, whipping the tears away. I could try to keep my money and buy an appart'? It was stupid... I would never get enough money to go in an appart' before atleast 2 months. I sobbed softly, locking the doors of the car and managed to go on the seats in the back of the car, lying a bit on them.

' Say hi to your new life, Bill... ' I thought to myself, closing my eyes, crying silently.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 22:17

I ran back in the house slamming the front door. I couldn't believe it! I yelled and cried for 10 minutes grabbing anything and throwing it breaking it on the floor. I punched the mirror, breaking sending the glass into my hand cutting it bleeding a lot over the floor. I looked at the blood and didn't care! I was too upset. How could he do that to me! How!!? I love him!

"I FUCKING LOVED YOU!!"

I fell to the floor curling up in a ball shivering and crying for a long time. I didn't know how long it was but I didn't move. I just lay there.

"I still love you...." I whimpered hiding my face in my bloodied had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6