x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] Empty
PostSubject: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 11:47

I yawned loudly, stretching my arms above my head before moving back against Tom, humming strongly. I never had fall asleep so fast since I was born and my whole body was so relaxed that if felt great as Heaven. I stroked Tom's jaw line softly, moving my finger on the skin before slidding it over his lips, tracing them with a chuckle. Finally I moved my hand over his chest and rested it there, stroking the skin with my thumb.

" Morning... " I smiled as I kissed his cheek once, resting my head on the pillow again.

I didn't wanted to move, but my stomach was rumbling a little and I flushed.

Ps :: Poop... I hope you'll be fine ;(
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 17:29

I opened my eyes and I saw Bill smiling. I felt him run his fingers along my li0ps and I chuckled.

"Good morning," I hummed kissing his forehead a bit.

It was amazing to wake up to Bill like that. We had worn ourselves out in the night having sex and I had never slept better. I wanted to make sure that I always fell asleep with Bill in my arms and preferably after a night of great sex.

I heard Bill's stomach rumble and I chuckled a little, stretching my arms to wake myself up. "Sounds like someone's hungry..." I hummed.

I hoped Andreas had cereal because I couldn't cook and I didn't want Bill having to make food all the time it wasn't fair. I could run to the shop to pick up some doughnuts if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 17:40

I smiled when he kissed my forehead, and then he said that 'someone was hungry'. I laughed a little, nodding while pulling Tom against me more, kissing his cheek.

" Hum yeah... "

I stroked his cheeks lightly before sitting up, wincing a bit. After I stretched my arms, I moved over the edge of the bed and I stood up. I winced, making a weird face and sat back on the bed, panting once.

" God! I didn't thought it would be painfull! " I grunted, chuckling, " It was pleasurable and now it's horrible after all this ", I sighed, moving under the coverts to lie back, " 'not moving from here... " I mumbled, pulling the blanket over my head.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 18:17

Bill moaned about being sore and jumped back into the bed. I rolled my eyes chuckling. "Don't give me that, you loved it...no complaining!" I said laughing.

I climbed out of the bed and found some pants. I pulled them on with my t-shirt and looked at Bill lying in the bed.

"I'm gonna go out and get some breakfast," I smiled, "Wait here and relax your ass."

I bent over him and gave him a quick kiss running out the door. I walked to the shop and bought 6 doughnuts and two coffees. I also got some juice and I brought them back to the house. I knocked on the living room door and walked in with the food.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 18:29

I hummed in response when Tom said to me he would go get something to eat and then he left after a quick kiss. I stretched my arms for a moment, rolling on my belly as I kept smiling like an idiot. After a while, I heard knocks on the door and I mumbled a 'open!' not paying attention until I noticed it was Tom. I smiled more, humming the scent of the coffee and the doughnuts.

" Yuuuummmm! Gemme some!! " I laughed, sitting up with a little wince.

I pulled a bit on his t-shirt to make him sit slowly, and then I stole a doughnut, taking a bite quickly with a 'thank', mouth full.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 18:38

I laughed when Bill grabbed some food and started eating. "You are actually adorable," I chuckled as I sat beside him taking one too and eating it.

I took a sip of the coffee and lay back when I was finished eating. It was so nice to be alone and by ourselves with no drama for once. Though having said that something drama like would probably happen now.

I watched Bill eat happily and I just smiled. There was nothing better than just looking at Bill and seeing his beauty.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 18:42

I smiled a little when he said I was adorable and then I kept eating, taking few sips of the coffee. After a moment Tom started to stare at me and I blushed, my mouth full. I swallowed my bite before staring at my drink embarrassed.

" What? " I mumbled.

I gave a peek over him before eating again. I didn't like when someone was staring at me like this, even though it was Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 18:51

I smiledas Bill got all shy.

"I love you," I hummed looking at him still.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I jumped and answered it quickly.

"Hello?" I answered,

My eyes widened and I gasped when I heard who it was.

"Mom?!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 19:09

Tom kept staring at me and I ate my doughnut, blushing. Suddenly his cellphone rang and I jumped, looking at him before he picked it up. I 'humphed', sipping at my coffee. When he said 'mom', I whimpered, staying quiet while eating my doughnut. It was the first time that his mom was calling him and it was after we had sex. It was kinda weird to think about this. I gave a look at Tom, raising one eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 19:23

I looked at Bill and smiled a little as I listened to my mom on the phone.

"Yeah ok but....!" I said as she interrupted me.

I bounced my leg a little and looked at Bill smiling weirdly.

"Alright Mom but I can't...."

I had to stop myself from groaning as she kept talking.

"Alright mom...yes...bye," I said closing the phone.

I looked at Bill and groaned.

"My mom is back early. She was wondering why I wasn't at home," I frowned.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 19:32

I waited until Tom closed his cellphone and I sighed, looking at him. His mom was coming more early... It was maybe something nice to hear. This way she will know sooner that Tom had a boyfriend -me-. I grabbed his hand, moving him closer to me as I pecked at his mouth with a smile.

" If your older brother is bisexual, it means you'll be fine, no? " I questionned him.

I kissed his lips once before taking a sip of my coffee.

" When is she coming? " I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 19:38

Bill kissed me on the lips and smiled saying that it should be fine that I had a boyfriend because Ger was bisexual. I nodded humming a little. I think the only reason my parents were fine with it was because Ger was married now with kids. He wouldn't really be able to run off with a guy,

"Yeah I suppose," I hummed a little pecking his lips.

Bill asked when she was coming back and I sighed lying back on the bed.

"An hour," I whined.

I was having such a nice time being alone with Bill just the two of us. Maybe we would be able to come here again after Bill met my parents.

"Hey!" I gasped shooting up, "You better not run off with Axel, he's the better looking one!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 20:09

I whined too when he said one hour.

" I can't get up and be ready in like 10 min's Tom.... "

I rested my chin on his shoulder, stroking his cheek with my fingertips before he gasped loudly, making me jump. He talked about his brother -twin- and I bursted out laughing, looking at him.

" You're the more hot Tom! " I smiled big, " And I Love you... " I murmured, rubbing my nose on his.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct - 8:43

I pouted a little when Bill burst out laughing. He rubbed his nose against mine and I chuckled.

"I don't know," I whined a little, "He's pretty damn sexy!

Bill said that he lovd me and I hugged him, pressing my lips to his neck.

"Come on," I hummed, "We should get ready if we are going to go."

I stood up and stretched again, "You don't need to do yourself up Bill," I told him, "You look beautiful the way you are and my family won't care."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct - 18:47

I rolled my eyes when he said that his brother was pretty damn sexy. Of course he would say something positive; they're twin! I kissed his lips once before Tom hugged me, pressing his lips to my neck. I shivered, giggling a little before nodding at what he said. We had to get ready or we won't be at his house in time. When he said to stay this way I looked at him with wide eyes. Was he joking?

" Tom..! Like my hair are horrible; going in every directions! And beside, I don't have a straightner.. Ugh alright ", I sighed, " We can go. " I mumbled to myself as I sat up, picking my clothes from the floor to put them on.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct - 19:20

Bill complained when I said he didn't have to get really done up. I pouted when he grabbed his clothes to put them on showing me that he was a little irritated. I frowned a little and went to hug him, wrapping my arms around him, his pants still half down. I kissed his cheek many many times and hummed.

"I love you Billa," I told him, "You really look beautiful..."

It was almost as if Bill didn't believe me. There was no one more beautiful than him in my eyes and I didn't see how he didn't see that. He was at his most beautiful when he was naked, with no make up, hair a mess and sprawled across me,

I stroked my hands across his hair and kissed him. "You are the most amazing person ever...You look so amazing...If my parents don't think so they are idiots," I said kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct - 22:08

I felt Tom hugging me as I was pulling my pants on and I hugged him back, smiling. Of course I was beleiving him, but I still liked to be ready when I was meeting new people. I giggled again when he kissed my cheek load of time before saying that he Loved me and then I blushed, pecking his lips once. He had call me 'Billa'. I rubbed my face in his neck and kissed the skin once as I moved lips over his, kissing them.

" 'Love you too "

I grabbed -as I stretched my arm- my coffee to drink it, trying to pull up my pants as Tom was still hugging me. I chuckled, kissing his mouth one time again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct - 3:17

Bill said he loved me too as he blushed a little before he finished getting dressed and drinking his coffee. He kissed me once more and I chuckled letting him go. He was almost ready and I looked around frowning,

"Oh no..." I siaghed, "We have to clean up for Andreas. We can't leave the place like this and if we stay we will be late."

I was really grateful to Andreas for letting us use his place last night. Bill and I needed a night together and what we did last night just made us a little closer, so I was hoping that we could not upset Andy by leaving the place messy. We might need it again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct - 5:37

I looked up at Tom when he sighed and I raised my eyebrows, trying to understant before he talked about cleaning the place.

" Oh... "

Indeed, we couldn't let the place all messy. Atleast Andy was coming back tomorrow only, so we could come back later in the day to clean up everything. I hummed, picking up the blankets quickly and I thrown them in the bathroom for 5 minutes until there was no coverts left, and then I grabbed the food Tom had bought and winced.

" It's not comfortable, it's like I have a stick up in the ass... " I mumbled, flushing before I walked over the front door.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct - 8:39

I laughed when Bill said it felt like there was a stick up his ass. I wrapped my arms around him again, kissing his forehead.

"That's cause there was a stick up it," I whispered on his ear, licking it once before turning away and walking out of the apartment.

I was sure Bill would be all flustered and flushed. It was cute that he got embarrassed even after what we did last night. His shyness and embarrassment disappeared completely when we were having sex and he turned into the pervert Bill that only came out every so often but I reallly liked it.

I walked down to the car and waited for Bill to follow me. I was getting a little nervous about introducing Bill to my family. I was unsure how my patents would act and I didn't know what Axel would say. Generally Axel would back me up with everything dcdn though we weren't extremely close.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct - 9:46

I looked at him wide eyed as he walked away from me, then I followed him walking like a duck.

" Ah... Don't say that! " I blushed, going over the car until I entered it.

Tom was always a pervert and I hoped I would make him be shy only for a moment! I would be so proud to make him blush of embarrassment one day. I stuck out my tongue at him before I locked my belt as Tom sat in and then I turned the car on, driving off over his house.

" ...Hum, do you think they'll accept me? "

I nibbled on my lips, looking at the road.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct - 10:11

We climbed into the car and Bill turned it on as we drove to my house. I nibbled on my lips a little, playing with my hands and looked at Bill when he asked iof my family would accept him. I smiled putting my hand on his knee. I didn't know the answer to that. I didn't know how they would react, I just hoped that they did. It would make things much easier. That was to say even if they didn't it wouldn't stop me from seeing Bill. No way. I loved him too much for it to matter whether my parents liked him or not.

"Of course they will Bill," I told him for comfort.

I didn't want to worry him unnecessarily. Eventually we pulled u outside my house and we got out of the car. Mom hadn't gotten back yet and I saw another car waiting in the drive way. Ger was sitting on the hood of the car smoking.

"Ger?" I asked, taking Bill's hand and going over to him.

"Oh hey Tom! Um...you sort things out right? You aren't mad at me for the other day..." he said looking at me with puppy eyes.

I laughed a little and shook my head. Everything with Bill had turned out fine in the end. We had had sex for the first time and somehow I thought it was a little bit because of what Ger had said but I wasn't going to say anything to him. The last thing I wanted Ger to know about was my sex life.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked looking at him with an eyebrow raised.

He chuckled and threw the cigarette on the ground blowing the smoke out at me.

"Got a text from Mom saying she was coming back. I knew she would call you so I showed up to watch the festivities of you introducing Bill here..." he smirked.

"You evil bastard..." I scoffed chuckling a little.

"Don't you mean evil genius?" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and went to the door to open it to go in. Bill was beside me still holding my hand and Ger followed behind. Before I could put the key in the lock I heard a car bepp. I looked around and saw my parents pull up in the car, my mom waving furiously from the window.

"Oh God..." I sighed shaking my head.

"Good ole Mom..." Ger chuckled.

I looked at Bill and smiled. "Just for a little bit," I said as I took my hand away from Bill's. It's not because I was ashamed or anything I just wanted to tell Mom rather than her finding out like that.

"Tomiiiiiiiii!" Mom yelled as he jumped out of the car running over to give me a hug.

"Hi Mom," I chuckled hugging back.

"And Ger! Nice to see you! What are you here for hmmm?" she asked hugging him

"The show..." Ger chuckled.

Mom looked at him confused and I elbowed him as he laughed. Mom shook her head heading back to the car.

"I missed you sooooo much Tomi, you should have come! We had a great time!" Mom said grabbing her bag from the car.

"Yeah....Dad getting sunburnt and making me stay in to keep him company was great...." Axel said, climbing out of the car and walking over to me.

"Hey bro..." he smiled doing a fist bump with me and then giving me a small hug.

"'Sup man," I laughed.

"I didn't hear you complaining when I bought you all that beer afterwards!" Dad said getting the bags from the boot of the car.

"SHE wasn't complaining either that night in the hotel..." Axel laughed to me quietly nudging.

"Nice one man!" I chuckled giving him a little high five.

He winked at me and grabbed a bag walking into the house.

"Come on Tomi, we have to tell you all about....Oh! Who's this?" My mom asked seeing Bill, "I'm so sorry for not noticing you love," she chuckled,

I'll tell you when we get inside," I said with a smile.

Mom smiled big at Bill and then at me. "My! He's such a pretty boy!" Mom said excitedly as she walked in the house.

I took Bill's hand again when everyone had gone in and followed them, smiling at him. I had a feeling things would be fine.

Ps. WOW!! SO LOOOOOONG! Ahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct - 20:52

As we arrived, I noticed that Ger' was there and both of me and Tom got out of my car. I locked the doors before Tom grabbed my hand in his, then he talked with his older brother for a while. I waited, looking at them and when Ger said something about 'the festivities' and I winced. I hopped it would be fine as Tom recently said in the car during the little road. I didn't want their parents to kick me out of the house because of some reasons. Well, the positive thing was that I had a feminin side... So it was like, kinda, that Tom was in a couple with a part of a girl... no?

I sighed silently, stroking Tom's hand with my thumb until we were about to go inside as a car arrived in the driveway, beeping. My heart missed a beat when Tom dropped my hand and I nodded lightly as he murmured to me that it was for a little while and then I looked over the people and saw Tom's mom waving quickly from the window. I laughed a little, finding this cute and funny at the same time. I watched her jumping over Tom to hug him, same thing -almost- with Ger' afterward.

I waited a bit away from them, nibbling on my lips as I didn't know what to do or to say. Should I go meet them? I was getting all nervous and I wasn't liking this at all. I watched Tom talking and then another Tom -Axel- climbed off the car. I flushed, almost drooling. TWO TOM! Right, it wasn't my boyfriend, but it was like a dream to see two real Tom in front of me like this. They did something with their fists and then did a quick hug. I shivered at the view of them together as I started to think about many perverted stuffs until I jumped when Tom's dad talked about beers or something.

When Tom and Axel did a 'high five' about Tom's twin having a night with a girl, I 'humphed'. It was disgusting to think it was funny. I went over Tom a little and hit him with my elbow lightly, finding his reaction stupid.

" It's not cool, one-nights stand... " I murmured before turned my head quick as his mom seemed surprised, noticing me.

" Huh, it's alright Miss.Kaulitz... " I replied and then Tom said he would explain inside.

I blushed as she nodded and went inside after saying I was 'such a pretty boy', then we both walked inside with everyone. I tightenned my hand on Tom's, almost moving back as the door was closed. I mean they would say they didn't liked how I was dressed or something... Though my hair weren't straight because we didn't have a straightener back at Andy's house, I didn't have makeup on either or foundation cream.

I looked at Tom unsure.

" I... Maybe we should for a moment? " I proposed, looking at everyone who were placing their stuffs in the kitchen.

It would be the first time that I would meet my boyfriend's parents and I was almost freezing on place. Though it was ridiculous, because they would probably be happy for both of us. And Axel was damn hot. Like Tom. He would be more sexy in my bed with Tom.

" AH! "

I blushed strongly, placing my free hand in front of my mouth. I had make myself jump under the pervert thoughts I had in mind and it was really horrible to think that about Tom's brother. Twin. Sexy. I fixed some hairs, trying to forget those things until I looked at Tom's face.

" Nevermind... I hope it'll be fine... ", I murmured, moving closer to him.

Ps :: Indeed it was haha XPP I couldn't reply today, seeming I was in class... lolll anyway, talk to you tomo' night I hooope <<3 Luv Yaa!! xoxo
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct - 9:36

""
""
""
""

Bill gasped a little when we stood in the kitchen then he blushed. I wondered what he was thinking abut but before I could say anything he just said it was nothing and I nodded. We were still standing in the hall while the rest of my family was in the kitchen. I could feel Bill tense up a little. I quickly kissed him on the forehead and looked at him.

it will be fine," I said with a smile.

I walked into the kitchen holding Bill's hand and could hear my mother telling Ger about the vacation.

"Oh it was lovely! The sea was so beautiful but after hours of swimming I was tired I needed to sit down so I read my book. I ended up falling asleep but I was under the umbrella so it was fine but your father...."" she chuckled looking at my Dad.

"You were the one that said I needed to get a color and that's what I was doing!" he interrupted.

"I didn't mean red!" she giggled.

My Dad rolled his eyes and looked at Ger who just nodded. Mom was always a little hyper and it was normal for her to be like that,

"Ger the girl were fucking hot too man! I'm telling you something...."" Axel laughed getting a bottle of coke from the fridge.

"Bet you had a good time there..." Ger winked.

"I ended up in the nude beach one day. Ger it was like absolute heaven. The bodies and the tits! Axel said nearly drooling.

"I had to drag both him AND his father away from there!" Mom laughed.

"I will admit, it was very nice!" Dad laughed.

Mom hit Dad a little on the arm and laughed.

"I be I would have had to drag you away from there too Tom huh?" she laughed looking at me.

I hear Ger chuckle and I looked at him wit an evil eye,

"Oh yes! Now you must tell me who this beautiful boy is!" Mom said pulling Bill away from me and looking up at him, "Like a model! So stunning!"

I smiled when she did that because I was glad to see my mother saw the beauty in Bill like I did.

"Uh...Maybe you should sit down for a minute," I told her.

The whole family looked at me and gathered around a little. The evil smirk on Ger's face was irritating but I just ignored it.

"This is Bill..." I said going over beside him, "He's um...he's my,..boyfriend."

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct - 10:34

Everyone in the kitchen and was talking loudly together as I was with Tom. He kissed my forehead and I relaxed a little before I heard his mom to talk to him about the nude beach and I groaned very lightly. I hope he wouldn't had go there or I would have been irritated. Suddenly his mom pulled me away from him and I blushed embarrassed as she said I was like a model.

" I-I'm not a model, Miss.Kaulitz... " I babbled.

Tom said that she might sit down for a minute and everyone gathered around, until Tom came beside me. He kinda hesitated about telling her who I was and when I did it, I just played with fingers nervously and I smiled awkward as I waved at everyone lightly. Right now it was a releiving in a way that they finally knew about our relation ship, but in a other way it was scarying because we couldn't know if they were going to accept this fact or not.

" H-hey... I'm Bill, nice to meet you... "

I babbled again, though I didn't pay attention to this because I just wanted to be polite with them.

Ps :: Sowwyy short >3< But I have only one character U_U haha XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next