x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// Empty
PostSubject: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 18:35

Bill said that we couldn't have desert first and I growled as he walked away. I followed after him quickly grabbing him by the waist and pulling him against me so his back was against my chest. I licked his neck and dropped my hand to his crotch squeezing it firmly.

"You aren't my mother," I chuckled as I licked his neck again.

I rubbed against Bill's crotch with some pressure and kissed his neck sucking on it.

"And I have a very sweet tooth," I purred.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 18:49

I gasped in surprise as Tom pulled me back against his chest, licking my neck and grabbing my crotch. I let out a moan, placing my hands on his as I shivered under his lips who started to suck on my neck.

" Hmm, really? " I gasped, digging my fingers in his hands under the pleasure.

I nibbled on my lips, tilting my head on the side.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 19:18

BIll's fingers dug into my hand and his head tilted as I continued to kiss him. My fingers brushed over his crotch and I opened his zip slipping my hands into his jeans and into his boxers to stroke his cock.

"Yeah," I hummed, "And you taste delicious!"

I pressed my crotch against his ass as I stroked him. My hips moved a little rubbing his ass against my crotch as I sucked on his skin of his neck leaving small red marks.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 19:20

I gasped, standing on my tiptoes as Tom slipped his hand in my boxer quickly to stroke my cock and I moaned, biting on my lips. He was going fast today. I hummed, shivering under the kisses and the sucking on my neck, stroking his arm.

" Toom ", I sighed in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 19:25

Bill moaned and went on his tiptoes. I chuckled as I slid my hand on his side still kissing him. I stroked his cock slowly and with my other had opened his pants and pushed them down. I moved forward once so he would stand out of them. I turned him around and caught his lips with mine. I lifted him up, wrapping his legs around my hips and walked to the closest thing I found, the dining table.

I set Bill on it and hummed smiling at him. I slipped my tongue in his mouth as I kept stroking.

"Anh...Bill," I moaned as I kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 19:54

I gasped still as he stroked my cock before removing my pants, pushing them down and then he lifted me up, facing me. As he wrapped my legs around his waist, I moaned once. I felt something under my ass -cold- and I gasped in the kiss, shivering and then I noticed it was the table.

" 'om! " I mumbled against his lips, slidding off the table.

I didn't want to sit on Andy's dinning table!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 20:10

Bill slipped off the table and I chuckled as I lifted him back up to sit on it again.

"Don't move," I whispered with a smirk.

I kissed him on the lips once and got onto my knees. I grabbed his boxers pulling them off slowly. I kissed the inside of his thighs and moved to his cock, breathing on it before kissing the tip. I licked the whole length before putting his cock in my mouth and sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Nov - 20:18

Tom pulled me up on the table again and I groaned lightly, not wanting to have sex on it, then he told me to not move before pulling down a little my boxers. Then, he blowed air on my cock as he kneeled down, licking it once and then took it in mouth. I moaned from the back of my throat, clenching my hands on the edge of the table. Shivers went through my body slowly as I looked down at him, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov - 7:35

I sucked on Bill's cock lightly, dragging my tonuge along the length, his taste always making me crazy. I moaned a little around his cock as my tongue brushed the tip and the pre-cum. I sucked lightly my hands sliding over Bill's thighs. One of my hands moved to his cock, helping me while I sucked on the head and licked the tip. My free hand traveled up Bill's body, under his shirt and I found his nipple brushing my fingers over it.

"Take it off," I moaned around his cock, talking about the t-shirt.

I was still fully dressed but I wouldn't be for long. my cock as hard in my pants and it was getting tight and uncomfortable. Soon I would have to free it and experience a different kind of tightness, from Bill.

"Mnnnn...." I hummed around his cock as I stroked his balls and sucked again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov - 9:32

I moaned, tliting my head back with a loud sigh of pleasure when he sucked my cock. I shivered from everywhere, looking down at him again as he stroked my thighs before wrapping one hand around my cock and I groaned, grabbing the edge of the table in my hands tightly again. Then, I gasped as he moved his hand up under my t-shirt, brushing my nipple. I bite down on my lips, whimpering until he asked me to pull it off. I nodded, moving my hands on the material to grab it before I pulled it over my head -with some difficulty, thanks to Tom's mouth-.

" Ahh "

I licked my lips, moving my hand down to stroke his face as I panted.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov - 9:43

Bill dropped his tshirt somewhere beside my face because I felt the cold air against my face. He stroked my face softly as I continued to suck on his cock and play with his balls. I kept sucking for a few minutes as I played with his nipples a little more pinching them slightly. I could feel Bill's cock throb in my mouth and I stopped sucking him so he wouldn't come too quickly. Smiling up at him and licking his cock once more befiore standing up and pressing my lips to his.

"Fucking sexy..." I said slipping my tongue into his mouth.

While I kissed him I moved my hand to my shirt and pulled it off, breaking the kiss for two minutes before slipping my tongue in again and brushing it against Bill's. I unbuttoned my pants and dropped them stepping out of them. I pulled down my boxers too and kicked them away a little before pressing my now naked chest against Bill's.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov - 10:54

I moaned still, clenching my hand on the table and my other one against Tom's face, panting as he was sucking on me. Before I could say something, he moved away from my crotch, liking it once and I hummed, then he moved up to kiss me. I kissed him back quickly, playing with his tongue until he brooke the kiss, making me groan. He was already back to continue our kiss and I felt his chest against mine. I shivered with pleasure as his warm skin touched mine and I wrapped my arms around him to pull him more close to me.

" Hmm "

I wrapped my legs behind his back, pressing his hips against mines and I sighed in pleasure in the kiss, nibbling on Tom's lips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov - 14:50

Bill wrapped his legs around me and sighed into my kiss. I moaned a little and looked at him with a smirk. I pressed my finger lightly on the tip of his cock and licked his lips.

"Wait there two minutes!" I said as I kissed him once quickly.

I ran off into the living room where I we had slept before. I grabbed the spray stuff. We had had sex twice but BIll would still be a little tight for the first few times so the spray would help him. I also grabbed the lube looking at the condoms and scoffing before running back out to Bill. I put the stuff on the table and smiled at him moving into him pressing our chests together and licking his lips before kissing him.

"I love you," I hummed.

I stroked his cock a little and looked at him.

"Are you ready?" I asked him kissing him again brushing his nipples.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov - 15:26

Tom pressed his finger on the top of my cock lightly and I moaned before he said to wait 2 minutes and then he left. I panted a bit, not getting why he was gone like this before he came back with all our stuffs, then he pressed our chests together while licking my lips and kissed me. I moaned a bit again before looking at him when he asked me if I was ready. I whimpered as he brushed my nipples and I wasn't really sure about it.

" Um... Are you sure it's fine? " I asked him, raising my eyebrows.

My ass was a bit itchy from yesterday night, so I didn't want to make it moer painfull.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov - 15:35

Bill whimpered a little saying that he wasn't sure and asking if it was alright. I smiled at him and pressed my lips to his again. I knew that Bill was a little uncomfortable but I also knew that the sooner he was stretched the sooner he wouldn't have to worry about pain. Because of the other day he would feel a little uncomfortable but it wouldn't hurt this time and it wouldn't hurt afterwards either, or as my experienced with girls told me.

"You'll be fine Bill, but we don't have to if you don't want to..." he said kissing him a little.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov - 15:41

Tom kissed me after I had talked to him, then he said that I would be fine and told me I could not do it if I didn't want to. I shook my head a little before he kissed me again and I slipped my tongue between his lips, sighing in pleasure. I moved him closer to me the more I could, pressing his hips against mine with my legs beside his body and then I moaned as our cocks touched eachother, making me shiver strongly.

" Um... What do you want to do? " I asked him between two kisses, stroking his back with my hands.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov - 17:06

Bill asked me what I wanted to do as he stroked my back. I smiled and stroked his face too kissing his lips once.

"I'll do whatever you want," I said, "If you want I'll only suck you...you know what I want but if you don't it's fine."

I nibbled on Bill's lips a little and smiled kissing him many times over and over.

"Love you," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov - 17:26

I kissed him back after he said we would do what I want and I just nodded, giggling as he kissed my lips over and over.

" I Love you too... Yum!! "

I said this before pecking his lips once before hugging him, slidding my nails on the back of his neck lightly. Then I moved one of my hand between us to stroke his cock a little, chuckling in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov - 18:29

I jerked a little when Bill's grabbed my cock and hummed. It felt so good to have Bill's hands touching me like he did. I shivered and Kissed Bill again, sucking on his tongue and lips. I moved my hands along his body brushing my hands over his nipples and smiling in the kiss.

If Bill didn't want to go all the way I wouldn't push him but it still felt a little unfair after having done it to suddenly not want it. I shrugged a little to myself jerking a bit more as Bill still held my cock in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov - 18:35

I sucked on his tongue for a few seconds, moving my hips lightly as he was stroking my cock while I was jerking him and then I rubbed my thumb over the top of it, kissing him the more deeply I could. After a moment, I let out a moan in the kiss, pressing my hand on the back of his neck to deeper the kiss for a minute.

" Hmm "

I didn't know if I could fuck with Tom again, I just wanted to have pleasure and not having to handle some pain up in the ass tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov - 8:26

Bill hummed and I kept stroking him, making me moan as I felt his cock in my hand. He was getting harder and so was I as he stroked me. My other hand played with his nipples as my lips caught his and I kissed him, licking his lips with my tongue before pushing it in and brushing it with Bill's tongue.

"Bill..." I moaned softly as I kissed him.

It was kind of obvious that Bill wasn't going to let me fuck him, though i really wanted to. There was nothing I could do. I wasn't going to push him to do something he didn't want to do, he knew I wasn't that kind of person. I loved him too much to force him to do something. Sighing a little in the kiss I continued to stroke his cock a little and rub his chest with my hand.

Ps. HI SQUIGGLES!! Oh my god it's been so long since we did the forum! I know it's my fault! I've been so damn busy! DX Talk to you soon I hope!! Love you!! <<3 <<3
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov - 9:31

I moaned still as we were touching each other, my legs wrapping quickly around his waist, and then I panted when he moved his mouth away to moan my name. I pressed my lips on his again before I slidded my hands along his sides, scratching the skin softly. His hand was rubbing my chest after with my nipples and I kept moaning, digging my nails on the top of his back, behind his shoulders.

" Tom... Tom... " I murmured, panting as I moved my lips away from his, " Alright we can do it... " I moaned again.

We could have sexe this after noon, but it would mean that Tom would have to handle my Whining Diva side for more than two days so.

Ps :: Aw yeah xDD Gosh I have like... in total, around 10 hours to do one FULL ANIMATION o.o Gosh I'm dead... Luv Ya! If I'm still alive after this week, maybe we'll talk x.x <<3 <<3 xoxo
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov - 10:14

Bil kissed me and I smiled when he moaned my name. As he scratched my side I continued to stroke his cock. Eventually he said that we could do it and I smiled softly grabbing his lips between mine and sucking hard licking his lips.

"Ah...Bill!" I gasped as he agreed.

I wasn't going to hurt him this time. One because he was a little used to it now, two because I had the spray stuff and three because I would prepare him so well that there would be no pain at all. I kissed him hard and smiled as my free hand searched the table for the spray that I had brought out with me before.

I grabbed his legs gently and pulled him forward making him lie on the table, his legs over my shoulders. I felt the spray grabbing it and moving it closer to me. I smiled at him and moved down a little kissing his thighs before moving between his legs and licking at Bill's entrance softly.

PS: Ahhh!! College sucks ass!! I hope you get it done my love!! XD <<3
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov - 10:37

Tom kissed me hardly as I said we could do it and I felt his hands moving my legs up. I gasped when he made me lie on the table as he moved down at the same time, kissing my thighs before beeing in front of my ass. I felt his tongue licking it once and I let out a long moan, resting my head on the table as I closed my eyes.

" A-ahh...! "

One day I would find Tom's weak spot, and this way I wouldn't be the only one beeing all weak because a stupid tongue! I spread my legs a bit wide, lifting myself on my elbows as I looked down at him with half openned eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov - 13:13

The moan that came from Bill's mouth was delicious and I mimicked him, groaning as I felt my cock throb to the sound that he made. I licked his entrance again softly smirking before I barely pushed the tip of my tongue into the muscle. My fingers brushed his thighs as I gently moved the tip of my tongue in him humming softly as I did.

I knew that this was where Bill went weak. This was his spot that made his toes curl and his stomach drop. It made me incredibly happy that I was the only one that knew about this. I was the only one who saw the face that he was currently looking at me with, the only one who heard the noises he made, the only one to taste him and so far the only one to love him.

Pressing my tongue a little further into his heat I moved it around in a circle,sliding one hand along his flat stomach, the other grazing along his aching cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next