x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov - 13:05

Bill moaned that he was close and I bit my lip. I kept thrusting, moving in and out of him hard and fast as my hand moved on his cock the same way. I groaned and moaned and kissed Bill's back where my forehead was leant.

"Tell me before you do!!" I gasped still pumping his cock.

I was getting light headed and the heat was pooling in my stomach and I hissed. I was so close to coming that it actually started to hurt a little.

"God Bill...I can't...!" I gasped as I yelled loudly arching my back and coming hard inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov - 13:15

Tom was moving his hand more hardly and fast around my cock, making me moan loudly. He told me to tell him before I would come and I just panted, my hairs sticking to my forehead. I felt Tom turning stiff as he holded my hips tightly and I moaned loudly when he came in me. I shivered from everywhere, feeling this all the time new and weird to have 'this' in me.

" Just a bit more Tom!... Ugh..! "

I moaned a little, moving my hips back against his.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov - 14:03

After I came Bill pushed back against my hips, not having come yet. I bit my lip and winced at the slight pain from being so sensitive. I thrust into him a little more so that he could come. My fingers dug into Bill's hips and whimpered.

"Nnnh...Bill...ple-ease.." I winced again.

I had come hard and it surprisingly hurt to keep going once you had come so much.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov - 14:34

I moaned lightly as Tom moved, talking to me and I heard him whimper. I couldn't come yet if he was only brushing my spot like this. I moaned as I moved on my four paws forward to pull away from his cock, shivering as it went out. I panted loudly and I grabbed my cock in my left hand, pumping it quickly as I moaned still. I rubbed the tip of my cock with my thumb, bitting down on my lips as I groaned in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov - 14:55

Bill pulled himself off me and I whined. I didn't want him doing it himself. It was unfair on him. I stopped Bill from touching himself and turned him over to lie on his back.

"No stop..." I said as I moved between his legs.

I bent down and licked the tip of Bill's cock and starting to suck on it. I wanted Bill to come by me and not by his own hand. I sucked him hard and swept my hands along Bill's body.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov - 15:06

I gasped as Tom said something before turning me around and made me lie down. I looked at what he was doing and when he sucked me and I dropped my head back, holding up myself on my elbows.

" Hannn God, Tom...! ahh...! "

I bite down on my lips, clenching my hands on the floor as I was shivering from everywhere, breahthing loudly. I moved my hips up a little as I felt I was near from coming and then I let out a long moan.

" Haannnnn...! " I panted loudly when I came in his mouth, letting my back fall against the floor, " Oh God... " I moaned.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov - 15:18

Bill moaned loudly and finaly came in my mouth. I drank it all down, swallowing all of Bill and licking my lips with a smirk. I looked at him and crawled up his body pressing my lips to his.

"Did you have fun?" I asked him and I nibbled on his bottom lip, lying next to him.

I pulled him close and hugged him tightly as I continued to nibble his lips.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov - 15:40

I felt Tom moving above me as he nibbled on my lips, asking me if I had fun. I hummed while panting loudly, hugging him back while kissing him deeply, playing with his tongue. I moaned lightly before moving away from his lips, resting my forehead against his.

" Yeah... " I replied, closing my eyes.

It was smelling sex strongly and we were both in sweat, it wasn't that cool though.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov - 15:46

We lay there on the floor together and I held him. We were both obviously a little sleepy but we couldn't nap. Andreas would be back at the house soon and we needed to have a shower and really clean up the place.

I traced my hands along Bill's body kissing whatever skin was close to me. "Billa...we gotta clan up..." I hummed quietly.

It was irritating to be like this after having sex but we had to move. It was probably my fault for deciding we needed to have sex right now. But it was worth it!! XD
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov - 17:45

I hummed happily as Tom's lips pressed kisses on me while stroking my skin, then I pouted lightly, keeping my eyes close.

" Nah... I told you he was back tomorrow morning... It's... only the after noon now... " I panted.

I turned around, wrapping my arms around him as I kissed his chin, then I looked at his naked chest.

" You lost another day to go work out... " I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 8:54

Bill insisted that Andy won't be back till the next morning so I nodded and sighed in relief. At least we didn't have to move soon. I was tired -not tired enough to fall asleep- burt certainly tired enough to not want to move. Bill tunred around and kissed my chin and hugged me. I felt his hand move across my chest and he told me that I had missed another day of the gym.

I looked down at him and pouted. "That was enough of a work out! I don't need to go now!" I laughed as I poked his forehead lightly.

Bill always nagged me about going to gym. If I wasn't so secure in my body I would worry that Bill was calling me fat. Fuck it, I'm going to ask anyway.

"Why are you always on my case about going to the gym? Do you think I'm gettin fat or something?" I asked looking down at Bill. It sounded more accusing than I had intended it to be but I couldn't take it back now that I had said it.

I wasn't really angry, t was just I never had anyone be so concerned about me working out. I would usually do it in fits. I'd be very good for a couple of weeks and then I mightn't go for a month. Axel was the only person who ever asked about my going to the gym and it was usually because he would come with me.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 9:14

I laughed lightly as Tom replied that we had enough work out today before asking me if I was saying that he was getting fat. I felt weird when he said this. I didn't meaned to be mean or something.

" No! Just... I dunno... It's sexy a guy who work out... " I blushed and I mumbled this sentance.

Maybe it was funny, but I couldn't help to like a guy who's tired after long hours of work out. And I was obsessed by muscled guy. Not the ones who had biiiiig muscles; I didn't liked this. But Tom was thin and tall so it was damn sexy. Alright, I was stupid.

I grunted quietly, rubbing my nose in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 9:58

Bill told me that he just thought guys who worked out were hot. That was obvious. I wanted to be sexy for Bill but if I went to the gym it would mean at least two hours away from Bill a day and it would be strange. In the three weeks we were together we hadn't been away from each other -willingly- for more than a few hours.

I did like to go to the gym and work out but I liked being with Bill more. I looked at Bill who rubbed his nose in my neck a little and I smiled softly.

"Are you gonna come with me when I do go?" I asked him as I stroked his arm with my fingers.

I had only realized that we were both lying naked on the floor in front of Andrea's dining room. "Maybe we should go have a shower or something," I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 10:13

I shivered as he stroked my arm lightly, asking me if I would come with him to the gym and then I hummed.

" Hum... Maybe only to watch... " I laughed, kissing his cheek.

I could do the running machin though. I needed to grow up my cardio. When Tom suggested we go take a shower, I blushed as I looked around before standing up quickly, one hand on my crotch and the other one on my ass.

" You don't look! " I said before sticking out my tongue and then I rushed inside the bathroom.

I needed to shave my legs, my crotch and under my arms! It had been around 4 days now and it was damn disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 10:28

Bill said that he would only come to the gym to watch and I chuckled. I didn't really expect him to come and do all the things that I would do. If h did do that Bill would have a very different body shape.

When I said about the shower Bill jumped up and blushed. He covered himself while telling me to look before he ran off to the bathroom. I growled a little as I sat up. We just had sex and now he doesn't want me looking at him, that was ridiculous. As Bill was washing I stood up and grabbed boxers, just so that I wouldn't be wandering around naked,

I took some of the sex stuff that we used and I put them back in Andreas's room. I went back and grabbed a cloth from the kitchen and washed the table down, cleaning off any bit of sperm or anything that was not supposed to be there. I washed the cloth and found a mop so I could quickly wash the floor. Andreas would be happy he didn't have to walk on the floor that me and Bill had had sex on.

When I was done I looked at the clock. Bill had been in the shower for about 20 minutes. How long did he take in there? I grunted and went into the bathroom.

"Bill I am coming in in two minutes even if you aren't finished!" I told him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 10:57

I turned on the shower as I grabbed a razor from Andy's drawer, then I went under the warm water, humming happily. I loved to feel Tom in me and over me, but after we had sex I feel gross. Not that it's disgusting, but we're sweating alot! I started to wash my hair, keeping my smile on my lips as I closed my eyes. I just wanted to go back see Tom and hug him for ever. After washing my hair, I removed the shampoo before grabbing the second liquid to put in my hair. While it was on them, I picked up a towel and the soap, cleaning my skin for a while until I washed the it.

I washed my hair once more before I grabbed the razor, putting soap on my right leg and when I was about to shave it, I heard Tom entering the room while speaking, so I jumped.

" Heh no! I'm shaving and I'm done! " I whined.

So I began to shave my legs, making my sheeks puffy like hamster's ones. It wasn't a big deal if I was inside the shower 20 minutes or something! He should be happy I wasn't taking 40 min's.

" Go eat something so! " I replied -not coldly- as I was shaving my next leg.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 11:09

Bill told me that he was shaving and so I couldn't go in. What was with that boy and shaving. He was male he was supposed to have hair. I looked down at my legs and scoffed. I wasn't going to shave my legs. No way. He told me to go eat something and I pouted as I left the bathroom. I walked to the kitchen and went to the fridge. What was there to eat?

I took out some butter and milk and then I went to the cupboard. I grabbed some bread and some cereal. I put the bread in the toaster and made some cereal to eat before the toast. I ate the cereal when the milk an then washed the bowl until the toast was read. I put the butter on it and found some chess to put on it too.

I ate that and washed up. I took some juice from the fridge and had it to drink before going back to the bathroom.

"BILL!!!" I yelled, "Are you ready yet?!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 11:22

I was cleaning the bathroom as Tom was back 10 minutes later, yelling at me. My cheeks turned red and I didn't answered him, going over the door and I locked it. My heart was beating quickly and I tried to ignore him. What was with him yelling at like this?

" I'll take as much time I want to! " I replied, breathing out quietly.

I grabbed Andy's dryer and started to dry my hair with it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 11:30

Bill coked the door on me and I groaned. He said he would take as much time as he wanted and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever...diva..." I murmured as I walked to the living room.

I put the TV on and I sat down watching it for a minute. How did he take so long in the bathroom. Really he should just be in and out. What if there was an emergency or something. He'd be still in there.

I rolled my eyes again. I loved him but there were somethings that was annoying about him. I watched the TV a little and sighed. There was nothing on and it felt really weird. It was like I wasn't doing anything all the time. maybe we really did need jobs. I wondered if Bill was going to go in about that job in the strip club. I bit my lip when I thought abut it Would I really like him to dance around half naked in front of other men.

If I got the job behind the bar I could eke my eye on him but still it was worrying.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 11:45

I finally came out of the bathroom with a total of 1 hour, hair done. I walked inside the kitchen, not paying attention to Tom and I grabbed some cereals in the cupboard. I really hadn't like Tom talking to me loudly like this. Maybe it was stupid to be angry at this, but I had had enough people yelling at me since I was at school. I took a seat at the table and pourred milk in my bowl, looking at it before starting to eat.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 11:55

I heard Bill come out of the bathroom and just went to the kitchen. He was obviously angry. What the fuck did he have to be angry about!? I grunted and rolled my eyes standing up. He could be angry if he wanted I didn't care. He didn't have anything to be angry about. I stood up and went to the bathroom and got into the bathroom. I wanted to spend an hour in the shower too but I couldn't. I would be ready in ten minutes and I would spend the rest of the time just standing there.

I scoffed and washed myself with the soap, standing under the warm water for a little while just to get warm. Bill was going to be mad now when I got up but I didn't care, If he wants to be mad he can. He can be an idiot all he wants.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 12:05

I saw Tom walking inside the bathroom and I kept eating for a moment before cleaning everything, then I went inside the livingroom to pick my clothes on the floor. I placed the long towel on the bed, then I pulled on my clothes before going over the front door, putting my boots on. When I had finished, I grabed one of Andy's jacket before I went outside the building. I just wanted to take a walk alone for a moment. Not to think about Tom, just to relax. I yawned a bit, placing my hands in the pockets of my pants and I took a walk for around 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 12:15

I came out of the bathroom and looked for my clothes. I put them on and looked around for Bill. He was gone. I had only been in the shower for 10 minutes! He didn't leave did he? Because he was pissed? I told him he needed to get over himself and not have panic attack.

"Jesus Bill!" i grunted.

I grabbed my shoes and my jacket and left the house. I needed to take a walk. I had to cool down. Bill was being stupid and I needed to clear my head.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 15:20

I was walking randomly, sighing. I hadn't to react like this, but I really hate that someone yell at me. It wasn't a yell in a angry way, but I didn't know... like He yelled loudly anyway. I nibbled on my lips, looking at the houses and the appartments. Why did Tom wanted to move with me? Of course it was awesome and I Loved him, but I wasn't ready for this. Load of couples were breaking appart after some months together in an appart'. I rubbed my hands together before walking back over Andy's place.

As I entered it, I looked around and nibbled on my lips.

" Tom? "

I went inside the bathroom and my stomach tightenned a little. Did he left me? I walked over the bed and then in front of the door, searching for his shoes and his jacket. I gasped, rubbing the back of my neck.

" It wasn't only for sex... He Loves me... "

I said this to myself, breathing out loudly. Maybe he was gone to buy something.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 15:25

I slumpped on a bench in a park just up the street. I was so cold. I hadn't realized how cold it was outside. I was wearing a jacket but it wasn't very think. I shivered as I blew air into my hands to warm them up. I had been gone for about 30 minutes now. Bill must be back now. Then again if he goes out for as long as he spends in the shower he might not be back until midnight.

I stuck my hand into the depth of my pocket and pulled out my cellphone. I was angry at him but I still had to check up on him. I wasn't a child, though Bill might seem to think I was.

//Are you back yet? It's cold...xxx// T

I sent the text and pulled my hood over my head. How was it so cold. Stupid winter! Soon there would be snow and I would have to wear like twenty layers of clothes to be warm.

I put my phone on my lap and put my hands in my pockets to keep them warm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next