x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov - 19:09

" A-agh... "

I digged my nails -or tried- on the table as I was still looking at Tom while he licked my hole once, and then he slipped the tip of it inside of me and I just lied back on the wood, gasping in pleasure. I closed my eyes quickly, shivers going through my body as he stroked my thighs at the same time of moving his muscle in me.

" Oh Tom yes...! " I moaned.

I breathed in loudly as he stroked my stomach while grazing my cock. I whimpered, tilting my head back as I moved my hand down to catch Tom's in mine, wrapping my fingers with his quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov - 20:03

Bill grabbed my hand as I placed it on his stomach and I smirked. I pulled my tongue out of him and climbed up his body leaving kissed on his thighs and stomac and neck as I moved to his face fianlly getting his lips between mine and kissing him hard.

"Did that feel good?" I asked with a smirk licking at his ips a little.

I knew it felt good. Bill loved when I licked at his hole. It was his most sensitive spot and I mad him squirm every time. Before waiting for an answer I sucked on his lips again kissing him back hard and slipping my tongue into his mouth to move with his tongue. Reaching behind him I pumped some of the lube onto my hand and coated my fingers with it. I wanted to prepare Bill really well so he wouldn't hurt tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov - 20:27

I shivered as his lips moved over my body until he reached my lips to kiss me hard. I moaned, kissing him back until he licked my lips while asking me if it had feel good. I was about to reply when he pressed his lips on mines quickly again, slipping his tongue in my mouth and I kept moaning, wrapping my arms around him quickly. I sucked on his tongue, feeling my cheeks burning up under the excitment of beeing with him.

I randomly smiled big in the kiss, kissing him the more I could. I was in couple with the most -of my opinion- nice and awesome guy I ever knew. I heard a weird noise and I moved my mouth away from his, panting loudly as I looked over his free hand, covering of lotion. I flushed, getting more excitted at the same time.

Something popped up in my head and I thought about the sexual education cours that I had once when I was younger. It was about the boys mind during a sexual relation; Guys weren't able to have their attention on something else than their pleasure during the act, and the girls were able to stop having pleasure if something was happenning at the same time. Like if their parents were finding them together, the dude couldn't stop his orgasm of coming and a girl could?

I looked at Tom, eyebrows raised as my cheeks were less red now. Did I just started to think about a sexual class when Tom was almost on me, his fingers full of lub'? I was definitively a girl mind! Though I didn't want to act as a girl, because I loved my perverted mind of a guy and I liked to have a cock. Alright I shouldn't be thinking right now!

I pulled Tom closer to me, brushing his lips with mines as I closed my eyes, slipping my tongue between his lips and I played with his muscle, humming and moaning lightly.

Ps :: ...Okay Bill's weird haha XD But I was writting what I had in mind each second, so... that's how it goes... lol O.o Talk to you soon I hope!! <<3 <<3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov - 7:27

I covered my fingers in the lube so that preparing Bill would be easy. I tried to focus on kissing him while I slicked my fingedrs up but it was a little difficult. Thankfully he stopped kissing me for a minute so I could finish up. As I had put the cap back on the bottle Bill grabbed me into a hard kiss and I gasped groaning at the feeling of his tonuge. I nibbled on hs lip a little before letting my hand slid down this side over the curve of his ass unitl my finger pressed against his entrance. He was wet from me having licked him and the lube I had put on would help perfectly. I wouldn't use the spray yet. I would wait until I was putting my cock in for that. I wanted to prepare Bill enough without it so he would get used to the feeling when we didn't use it. It wouldn't hurt. He had been stretched since the last time and the fact thast he said he could still feel mne in him meant that he hadn't become tight again.

"Bill..." I moaned as he kissed me.

I pressed on finger into him. His heat oving totally around me and I moaned at the feeling. Being in Bill was the sexxiest thing I had ever felt and I was becoming obsessed with it. I curled my finger a little scratching very gently at his inside my free hand moving along his face and down his chest.

PS: Lol Bill is so cute!! But pay attention sir!! Lol XD Talk soon I hope! XD
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov - 9:24

As we kissed, Tom entered one finger in me and I moaned, gasping many times as I felt his finger scratching inside of me. I broke the kiss, tilting my head back on the table as I moved my hips lightly.

" Move more... " I asked him as I sighed, keeping his hand in mine.

I nibbled on my lower lip, trying to focuss on what he was doing for once. I wasn't able to be concentrate on only one thing. I would definitively go see a doctor about this! I moaned softly, spreading my legs a bit more.

Ps :: Haha yeah =P I bought a... um half-corset? haha xD And a skirt =P xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov - 10:57

Bill pulled out of our kiss and pressed his head back against the table moaning for me to move more. I chuckled a little. Bill could act all innocent and babyish as he wanted but the second I got my hand on him -and in him- he became this whole other person. He was wild, not in the slightest bit shy, and very perverted. It was sexy and funny at the same time.

Smiling more I slipped in another finger, very easily because he had been strechted and curled that one too. I moved my fingers i him, not deep enough to hit his spot, but deep enough so that Bill knew I was almost there.

"Like that?" I asked him with a smirk.

I grabbed his cock with my other hand slowly stroking it and brushing the tip with my finger.

PS:: Oh really!"! That's so cool!! When I am online I have to see them!! I bet they are so pretty! XD
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov - 19:54

I let out a long moan as Tom slipped one more finger in me deeply and I bite down on my lower lip, breathing a bit loudly. When he asked me 'like that?', I replied with my hips that I moved on his fingers, shivering. I wanted him to hit my spot and I knew he was almost touching it and it was frustating.

" No... Please Tom... " I moaned lightly until he grabbed my cock in his free hand to stroke it and I just tilted my head back on the table, " Hannn.... Tommm.... "

I sighed loudly in pleasure. I kept my eyes close, moving my left hand on my belly as I rubbed it with my finger tips, spreading my legs lightly.

Ps :: lol yeah <<3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov - 20:43

Bill whimpered at how I was just nearly touching his spot. I smirked a little at the sight of him and just moaned. He was so amazingly sexy and had such a wanting body that I couldn't resist. I chuckled slipping in another finger curling the just right and moving deep enough so that it hit his spot head on. I pressed lightly for a few seconds keeping the pleasure tight before releasing and stretching him more.

"Ngh....Bill..." I moaned a little looking at him and feeling his warmth.

ps: Sorry short DX
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov - 21:07

I openned my mouth for air as I felt his finger pressing against my prostate without removing it and I moaned, gasping many times. When he moved it away I moaned loudly, pushing my hips up a little.

" Tommm... " I whimpered, tilting my head back more.

He moved still his fingers in me and all I could do was to moan and sweat and moan again.

" In me... " I groaned.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov - 6:44

The words out of Bill's mouth shocked me. He had become so slutty so quickly and it was sexy as hell. I loved how innocent he was during the day and how he just swapped. I pulled my fingers out of him and moved over to him face licking his lips and kissing him hard while grabbing the spray quickly. I moved it down between Bill's legs as I kept kissing him and sprayed it on. He wouldn't need it. It was just to be safe.

I pulled out of the kiss and tossed the can away quickly looking down at Bill's flushed face that was shining a little with sweat.

"You ready?" I asked him with a smile.

My cock was so hard and aching to get into Bill but teasing him a little made everything so much more fun and I could deal with it for a little while longer. I grabbed my cock in my hand for a little bit of relief but the friction from my fingers against it made me moan.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov - 18:20

I whimpered loudly as Tom sprayed the stuff on my entrance and I shivered because of the cold before Tom asked me if I was ready. I wrapped my legs around his waist, panting as I nodded.

" Just put it in me ", I moaned, tilting my head and resting it on the table.

I needed to feel him more and now that I was able to let him slide in me, I wouldn't wait more long.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov - 8:02

When Bill told me to put it in I nearly came. Bill was so sexy when he begged me to fuck him. I positioned myself against his hole and bent down to kiss him hard, slipping my tongue between his lips. As I kissed him I pressed the tip of my cock into him and groaned into the kiss. He felt even better now that before. he was tight but not too tight that it would hurt him.

"God yes Bill...So good..." I moaned as I sucked on his tongue.

I didn't move again just yet. I wanted BIll to tell me that he was alright so I could move. I stroked my hands along his body and shuddered as I felt Bill's muscles ripple around the head of my cock.

PS: I'm glad you got your stuff done my love! I told you you would!! Just keep focused and you'll get your work done no problem!! XD Love you!!!!! <<3<<3<<3<<3<3
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov - 10:29

Tom kissed me hard as I asked him to slide in me and I moaned, answering the kiss as his stomach rubbed against my lenght. I felt him few seconds later a little in me and I hummed, answering the kiss while he moved his hands along my body. I blushed when he moaned that it was good and I pressed my feet against the end of his back to make him go deeper in me.

" More deep... " I asked him, kissing him again.

Ps :: Yeah... but the final projects are long TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov - 13:35

I felt Bill's legs press against my back to push me deeper into him. I groaned and grabbed Bill's hip oressing into him until my cock was the whole way inside. I gasped loudly and moaned bending down to lick Bill's stomach.

"God Bill, you are so fucking hot! So tight...." I moaned.

I pressed Bill's hips down so the tip of my cock very slightly brushed his spot. He felt so amazing and I kissed all of Bill's chest and stomach not really moving just yet.

PS:: Awwww pudding I know they suck!! My poor baby!! You'l get it done though pudding! LLove you!! XD
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov - 15:27

I gasped as he slidded all in me as he kissed my chest and stomach many times, talking to me.

" Aghh... ahh... "

I kept my head on the table, panting lightly as I closed my eyes. It was feeling nice to have him in me again. When his cock brushed my spot, I gasped as I shivered, pulling him down to be able to hug him properly.

" I Love youuu... " I moaned loudly in his ear, licking it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov - 17:06

Bill gasped as I hit his spot. He pulled me down to him and held me close. He moaned that he loved me as he licked my ear.

"Ah...I love you too Bill..." I moaned lowly.

I groaned as I held his hips and moved into him again. I moved slowly in and out for a bit. It was better to go slow at the beginning to get him used to it. It was so sexy fucking Bill on the table like this. It had only been the second time that we had proper sex but I knew that each time it would get better and better.

Bill would only get sexier and sexier and I would fall more and more in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov - 17:22

I moaned loudly and slowly as Tom started to move in me as I asked him to, and I kissed his neck lightly, hugging him close to me.

" Hmm Tom.... " I sighed in pleasure, shivering each time his stomach was rubbing against my cock.

I kept my eyes close, only focussing on Tom's body and not the stuffs around us in the room. The warmness of his body was awesome, comparing to the cold of the wood of the table. I nibbled lightly on his neck before kissing it, then I started to make an hickey.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov - 18:02

As I thrust into him my stomach brushed against Bill's cock. His hardness moved against my abs and I shivered in pleasure. It felt so good that I had to bite my lip to stop from coming. Bill sucked on my neck and moaned my name. As he made a hicky on my neck I grabbed him ass lifting it a little off the table moving into him a little harder and faster.

"Christ Bi-ill....Ahh ngh...!" I moaned as I moved inside him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov - 21:09

I tilted my head back more as Tom lifted up my ass to thrust more fast and hardly in me, making me moan loudly.

" Ahh! Yeah, Tomm....! "

I kept moaning highly, breathing quickly as I pulled him close to me again to continue my hickey on the skin of his neck, digging my nails on the top of his back under the pleasure. After few seconds, I moved my lips over his cheek and I nibbled lightly the skin before kissing it awkwardly, gasping many times with some moans.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov - 6:46

It was annoying that Bill was lying down because I wasn't able to reach inside him deep enough. As he nibbled on my neck I pulled him forward so his legs were around my waist but his ass was on on the table a little. I pulled him forward so his cock slammed int my stomach and my cock forced deeper inside of him hitting his spot hard.

"Han Y-yeah...yes!" I moaned as my lips found Bill's neck.

I nibbled and kissed and sucked as I moved in him faster, hitting his spot each time making the both of us cry out loudly.

"God...I love you Bill..." I gasped as my finger dug into his sides and I hit his spot with my cock again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov - 7:04

I gasped as Tom pulled me up and I didn't whined about this. In fact I moaned more when he pressed my cock against his stomach while he pushed his cock more hard in me and I moaned loudly, hugging him tightly.

" AH!! A-ah Tom..! God yeah... ahh...! "

I kept my eyes close, feeling his lips on my neck and I moaned more when he started to nibble, kiss and suck on the skin of it. I groaned as he said he loved me and I bite down on his shoulder lightly to keep me from making noises, focussing on the sound of our body moving.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov - 10:29

I felt Bill nibble on my shoulder trying to stay quiet. I wonderedc why he didn't want to scream. His voice always made everything feel better. His moans of pleasure made me even harder. I shook my head dismissing it as I kept sucking on his neck, whimpering softly each time I thrust into him.

OUr bodies slapped together with loud wet sounds and I groaned hard as I felt Bill's squeezing against me involuntarily.

I grabbed one of his legs from around my waist and held it out to the side so I could move a little getting a different angle inside him.

"Ah! Yeah...Bill...Oh yeah..." I moaned against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov - 10:41

I panted loudly against his shoulder, moaning once when he moved my leg to the side and he kept thrusting in me, moaning. I couldn't really help to have sex in fact. Tom was the one who was making all the work so all I could was to moan and have pleasure. I tightenned my muscles around him, shivering as I repeated this few times.

" Floor hann... On the floor! " I moaned, tilting my head a bit more as he was sucking on it.

I whimpered loudly and then I lay back on the table, grabbing my cock in my hand to stroke it. It was good to have him in me, but my cock wasn't really beeing touched and I needed to come soon. I licked my lips, keeping my eyes close as I touched myself with quick mouvment, groaning and moaning lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov - 12:06

Bill clenched his muscles tightly a few times and all I could do was gasp and let out a loud drawn out moan. He lay back on the table stroking himself as he moaned about going on the floor. I opened my mouth taking a deep breath and groaning a little. There wasn't any way that I could get him onto the floor without pulling out of him.

Very quickly I pulled out, my cock leaving Bill and I gasped lightly when the heat was gone. I grabbed Bill and picked him up bringing him down onto the floor on four paws. I knelt behind him and quickly pushed into him again, moaning.

I grabbed his hips with my right hand and crept my left hand around to Bill's front grabbing his cock, I pumeped it hardlly as I moved in him hitting his spot and pressing my finger agianst the ti of his cock sometimes.

"A-Are you close Bi-ill!?" I moaned as I bent forward, our bodies going together and my forehead resting in his back. I was close but I was going to hold it until Bill was ready to come so we could do it together.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov - 12:25

I openned confused while gasping as Tom pulled out of me quickly before he picked me up and placed me on the floor on four paws, then he was quickly back in me with one thrust and I moaned loudly, clenching my fingers on the floor.

" Aghh... hann..! "

Tom moved more and I felt him resting on my back while stroking my cock and I kept moaning, closing my eyes as I nodded at his question.

" Ahh... y-yeah! "

Maybe I could hold still more if Tom was more slow, but he was hitting my spot hardly with each thrust and I knew it wouldn't take me long before I would come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next