x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// Empty
PostSubject: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 16:50

Bill was looking at his phone when I got to the table so when I called him he jumped a little. He put away his phone and I chuckled. When I told him that Ger was my older brother I saw his eyes widen. He looked at both of us and then back at Ger. I chuckled a little as he looked.

He said hi and Ger nodded chuckling a little.

"Hey Bill," he said with a smile.

Bill jumped up and grabbed my hand tightening his grip on mine. I laughed a little because I could tell that Bill was nervous. Bill mumbled that it was nice to meet him and I laughed again.

"Ger is six years older than me and has two kids, he also owns this restaurant," I told Bill giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

I saw Ger smile and I flushed a little it was strange knowing that my brother knew about me and Bill.

"So Bill," Ger said sitting down.

I sat down too and helped Bill sit down even though he wouldn't let go of my hand.

"How old are you?" he asked with a smirk, And how long have you guys been together?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:20

Tom helped me to sit down and I smiled lightly, keeping his hand in mine as he sat down too. When I looked back at Ger, this one smirked at me. I blushed, looking at Tom's hand in mine.

" Um.... I'm almost 21.... " I answered him before nibbling on my lips, " We're together since... er... " for a second I forgot what he had asked me, " We're together since 3 weeks now ", I finally said.

How could two brothers be sexy like this? I stroked Tom's hand with my thumb to get my attention distracted from his brother, taking my bread to eat it lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:26

I saw Bill blush as Ger spoke to him and I watched them talk with eachother. Bill answered the questions and I could feel him stroking my hand with his thumb.

"Oh! 21 you say, that's closer to my age," Ger chuckled, "Why don't you break it off with Tomi boy and go out with me," Ger smirked and blew Bill a kiss.

I was shocked, There was obviously something that Ger wasn't telling me and I was really curious. I would either have to get him back to mom's place or go over to his but I would find out for sure.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:34

I listenned to Tom's brother answer and coughed as I was eating, blushing as I looked up at him blowing me a kiss.

" Heh... " was all I said.

I coughed again, obviously my bite hadn't been swallowed properly.

" I'll... Be right back! " I said as I coughed again, rubbing my throat with one hand and went inside the bathroom.

I fixed my hair a little in front of the mirror, sighing loudly. I never reacted -my body- this way in front of a random guy, because I had never had sex before Tom, so... I guess my body was too much obsessed with touches or something like that. Washing my hands, I walked back over Tom and his brother and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:46

Bill got up and left for a second. I turned to Ger and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Ger what's going on?!" I asked shocked.

"What?" he chuckled.

"Come on don't what me!"

He shrugged a little and laughed. "You were too young so I never told you it's nothing major!"

I shook my head confused, "Never to me what?!"

He looked at me and smiled. "That I'm bi."

My mouth fell open and I looked at him in amazement.

"How long have you known! Does Mom and Dad know!? Does Casey know?!" I asked.

He nodded with a smile. "Everyone knows and I guess I've known since I was about 17," he said,

"And everyone is ok with it?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah, Casey loves it. I can talk guys with her sometimes. And Mom and Dad knew before I did," he explained.

"Oh..."

This was great news even if it was a little shocking to hear right at this minute. As I was going over everything in my head Bill came back. He sat down and Ger started again.

"So Bill, you're running away with me right?" he asked.

He stood up and walked around to Bill and put his face beside Bill's ear. "You can get my number from Tom," he whispered before laughing.

"Ok guys, order your food. We can talk again later. I gotta work!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:55

Tom seemed into a big conversation as I sat down next to them, then Ger walked around the table before whispiring in my ear. I shivered, blushing still as I looked at him leaving, telling us to order. I scratched the corner of my lips unconscisouly, then took a sip of the wine.

" Huh... Is he into boys...? " I asked Tom a bit unsure.

And then I took the menu in my hands after moving my chair next to Tom's, looking at the meal.

" Can we ate all dress pizza?? With spagh'?? " I asked Tom, looking at him.

I sipped at my wine again, still looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 18:28

I looked at Bill when he asked if Ger was into boys and I scratched my head.

"Um....I guess so..." I said still a little confused, I was wondering it had taken so long for Ger to tell me and how he could just tell me out of the blue like that was confusing too. I was so lost in thought that the next thing I knew was Bill had moved his chair next to mine. Bill asked if we could eat pizza and pasta and I looked at him and chuckled.

"You really are hungry aren't you!" I said, "But yeah we can have whatever you want."

Wewaited a while and the waiter came to take our order then he left. I tunred to BIll and looked at him with a smile.

"What do you think of Ger?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 18:35

I smiled back as he said that we could whatever I wanted and I pecked at his lips once, flushing while looking around us if someone had looked at us. When Tom asked me what I was thinking about his brother, I nibbled on my bread, looking at my wine. What could I say? I didn't want to lie, but I didn't want either to say the truth.

" Urm... He's cool... Well he seems ", I answered Tom with a chuckled, placing the bread away, " I Love you ", I mumbled, tightenning my hand in his.

Some old persons were looking over us sometimes with strange looks and I knew it was obviously because we were boys. I tried to not pay attention to them, focussing on Tom.

" I hope we'll be able to sleep in the same bed tonight ", I murmured, chuckling.

I didn't know if my parents would let us sleep together, because we were, well... We were in their house after all.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 18:47

Bill told me that he thought Ger was cool but it seemed like he had more to say that he wasn't saying. I wasn't going to push him to say it yet but I wanted to know the truth and I would find out later. He told me that he loved me and held my hand tighter.

"I love you too," I hummed kissing his lips many times.

I saw Bill looking over at an old couple and I rolled my eyes. I kissed him again just so they would see and I smiled at him.

He said that he hoped we could sleep in the same bed tonight because we were in his parents house. I frowned a little and bit my lip. I hadn't thought about that. There was no way in hell was I leaving Bill alone at night. If there was anyuthing I didn't want to do more it was that. After what had happened today I wasn't able to trust Steven and though I could trust Bill with my life I wasn't going to leave him in a situation that I wouldn't be able to protect him in.

"Bill I'm not leaving you by yourself, even if your parents say it..." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 18:54

I openned my eye wide as Tom kissed me when I looked over the old persons, then I looked at him saying he wasn't going to let me alone.

" Not even in the toilets? " I chuckled a little, stroking his hand with my thumb.

I hummed, nibbling on my lips.

" The food smells good in here ", I mumbled, looking over the cooking room.

My appetite was going more big each minute and now it was around nearly 4h30pm. It would be the first time that I would have dinner that soon. Though it would take another 20 to 25 minutes before we could get our meals ready.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:00

Bill asked if I would leave him alone in the toilets and I pouted.

Uuuuum, I'll keep watch outside the door," I chuckled and bent over to kiss his lips.

Bill told me that the smell was good and I nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, Ger is a great cook! He went to chef school in France and then studied in Italy," I explained, "It's funny that he can own a restaurant while I can't even make pasta!" I laughed a little.

I looked over to the kitchen and bit my lips. "I don't get to talk to him as much as I would like to though. He's so busy with the restaurant and his kids..." I said shrugging a little.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:08

I laughed quietly as Tom said that he would stand outside the bathroom door before explaining -about his brother- that he would like to talk to him more often, but he was busy with the restaurant and his kids.

" Oh... Well why don't you go at his house so? " I asked him, taking another sip of wine.

Though he was busy, Ger could talk to his brother even if he was cooking for his kids, no? I wouldn't stop talking to my parents because of kids or anything. I wrapped my arms around Tom, hugging softly. I needed a hug, I didn't know why but I was feeling like I had to.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:25

I shrugged when Bill asked why I didn't just go to his house to talk to him.

"I don't have a car and I don't want to bug my parents or Ger for a ride or something," I said, "I don't know it's just a lot of things. Anyway, It doesn't matter."

I looked at him and stroked his face a little with a smile.

"Are you enjoying your first date?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:46

I nibbled on my lips, listenning at Tom's explainations about his brother. Indeed, it wasn't awesome. I flushed lightly as he stroked my face, smiling when asking me if I was enjoying my first date.

" Um... Well yes... " I babblered, chuckling a little.

I kissed his hand quickly, removing it from my face and then grabbed it in mine, stroking the top of it with my thumb again.

" What about I give you a massage tonight? " I asked him, murmuring.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 20:02

Bill took my hand and kissed it beofre holding it while he told me that he was enjoying the date. I smiled and nodded.

"Good I'm glad you are," I said with a smile.

Bill proposed he would give me a massage and I chuckled.

"Will your parents let us be together though? Like what if we can't?" I asked him pouting a little.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 20:08

When Tom asked me if my parents would let us alone, I blinked a little, looking at our hands.

" ... Well, er... I never had a... boyfriend before you, so I don't really no... But they weren't complaining when my brother was with a girl, so I guess it's fine..? " I said smiling a little.

It was annoying to think that we hadn't sexual touches since more than 4 or 5 days, and that when we were finally having some, my brother was interrupting us.

" Tom... " I murmured, stroking his back -under the tattoo- a litte, " D'you think I could have one too? " I asked him unsure.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 18:51

Bill told me that his parents should be fine with the two of us being together because they never said anything to his brother and I growled. Of course they wouldn't say anything to perfect little angel Steven.

"Well I hope we can because I can't trust Steven to leave you alone if you are by yourself," I pouted.

I felt Bill stroke my back a little and asked me a question. I looked at him and kisses his lips a few times with butterfly kisses.

"Have what?" I asked kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 22:18

I shook my head lightly, keeping my hand in his.

" I don't wanna stay alone either... " I replied.

The thought of it made me shudder and then I felt Tom doing me butterfly kisses on my lips, asking me what I had asked that I wanted.

" A massage ", I giggled under the kisses, flushing a little while kissing him properly without using the tongue.

I wrapped my other arm around him to pull him more closer to me to be able to hug him properly, resting my face in his neck as I hummed his scent, closing my eyes. Maybe the sex was good, but only hugging him was -for myself- better than anything else.

" I Love you ", I murmured, stroking the back of his neck softly with my fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 4:16

Bill shook his head and agreed that he didn’t want to stay alone either. I smiled when he gave me a proper kiss, without any tongue thanks to his stupid piercing.

When I asked what it was that he wanted he told me that he wanted a massage too and I chuckled a little.

”Of course I’ll give you a massage,” I told him with a smile, ”I’ll take any chance I can get to touch your body.”

Bill chuckled and pulled me into a hug. He told me he loved me as he stroked the back of my neck softly. I kissed the side of his face just under his ear and hummed.

”I love you too,” I whispered.

”Awwww! That’s actually so sweet,” Ger said as he came out with our food.

I looked over at my brother flushing a little.

”I don’t think everyone in here agrees with you,” I groaned a little tilting my head towards the old couple that were staring a little.

”Pfff, fuck them. If they don’t like they can leave,” he chuckled.

He put the food down in front of us and pulled over another chair to join us at the table.

”I’ve got a break so I can talk for a little while,” he said.

He looked at us for a little and smirked. You really love each other don’t you?” he asked us with a soft smile.

I flushed again and touched Bill’s face, stroking it softly. ”Yeah, I really do. And I hope he does as well,” I murmured.

”I’m really happy for you Tom,” he nodded, ”I’m glad you found that person you care about the most.”

”Thanks Ger,” I said looking at him and then back to Bill, ”Sometimes I wonder what I ever did without him.”

I stroked Bill’s cheek again and kissed it softly with a light chuckle.

”You fucked around and brought a new girl home every week,” Ger said flatly.

I clenched my jaw when he said that. That was something Bill hadn’t known and now because of Ger it sounded like I was a man whore who slept with anything that moved. It wasn’t as bad as it seemed. It was all down to being drunk too many days in the one week.

”Thanks a lot Ger…” I grunted.

”Oh was that not something I should have…” He muttered, ”Eh well I’ll just leave you guys alone for a minute.”

Ger stood up and scurried off leaving me with a whole lot to explain to Bill. Ger’s mouth was far too big sometimes.

”Eh Bill?” I said worriedly.

PS: Hey Lyly!! I’m so sorry for not saying goodbye or anything! The computer just went off and I couldn’t get it on and I had no idea what happened! Soooooo sorry! But to make up for it I have longish post for you XD Talk to you soon! Love you! <3<3<3<3<3

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 6:17

I turned my head around fast as I heard someone talking to us, and sighed in releivment lightly while I noticed it was Ger, Tom's brother. They both talked and I didn't say something, keeping my hand in Tom's before Ger placed the food in front of us.

" Thanks! " I said quickly, taking already few bites.

After a second, I felt Tom's hand on my face to stroke the skin and then I flushed, having not listenned to their conversation that much. I nodded, getting that Tom was talking about Loving him. I smiled a little, and then Tom said that he didn't know what he ever did before without me. I was going to say that it was cute, but then his brother said something about bringing girls home every week. I opened my eyes wide, looking down at my food. Tom was one of those horrible person that I was saying all the time that I never would find a guy like this? He was only fucking around?

I didn't notice that Ger was gone until Tom called my name worried and I looked up at him.

" Is it true...? " I murmured to not be heared, " You like to... fuck around? Am I only this for you, a one night stand? " I asked him as my lower started to tremble lightly, " Tom?? "

This was a subject that I hated to talk the most. Obviously I didn't know Tom enough to beleive in him, I knew him only since 3 weeks...

" Tom...? " I said again.

Ps :: It's fine haha XD xoxoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 9:48

Before Bill even said anything I knew Ger had fucked up and brought up something that never needed to be brought up. Bill turned to me and I could tell he was upset. His lip quivered and he was close to tears as he asked if it was true.

"Fucking Ger..." I groaned.

I looked at Bill my eyes focusing straight on his. I put my hand over his and the other on his cheek.

"What Ger said is true but it's not what it sounds like Bill," I said, "Do you really think I would still be with your right now if I was only in this for sex? After everything that we have been through."

I bit my lips and let go of his hand.

"It was...I was going through some stuff...I had just broken up with my girlfriend, my best friend -Gavin- was having a hard time and was in and out of hospital, Ger was fighting with his girlfriend, I was failing at school and everything was shit," I said looking at my hands, "I started drinking and went out and found girls to help me feel better...I-I...I was an idiot...heh..."

I played with my hands again picking at the nail.

"I'd never do that to you....he shouldn't have said anything," I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 18:38

I listenned to Tom's explanations, looking at him at the same time. I didn't want to cry neither not beleiving him, but it was kinda hard after hearing that he was fucking around like this.

" But... " I said.

I didn't know what to say more. As he picked at his nails, I looked away over my plate, grabbing my fork and playing with the food.

" ...You wouldn't have said it to me...? " I asked with a weird voice, hodling my tears.

I was tired of always crying, so right now my tears would have to stay in me and not on my cheeks. As I was looking at the meal, I remembered my piercing and hissed a little, standing up before walking over the bathroom and then opened the sink quickly. I sipped load of water to rinse my mouth, and then looked at my tongue in the mirror to see if it was getting infected by the spicy meal.

" Jeez... " I sighed.

I would have to clean the hole when we would get back at my house.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 18:54

When I had finished speaking Bill was silent for a little bit. If Ger had ruined our date I was going to be so pissed. Bill mentioned that I wouldn't have told him this otherwise.

"It wasn't-" I said before Bill stood up and ran away.

I clenched my fists and swallowed hard to stop myself from bursting into tears. I was going to tell him eventually but it wasn't something that I thought was overly important. It lasted a month and then I got myself together and told myself to stop being stupid.

While Bill was gone I sat the hanging my head. I wasn't in the mood to eat and the food was making me sick, My stomach ached and I sighed. I started feeling light headed again. All the stress from before with Steven and now all the drama wasn't helping. I took a few deep breaths to settle myself. I heard a chair move and I looked up hoping it wad Bill. I grunted and sighed when I saw Ger.

"Did I say something wrong..." he asked.

"Yes Ger. Yes you did...thanks a lot..." I sighed.

"Sorry Tom I didn't mean it," he said.

"It doesn't matter. If it wasn't this something else would have ruined today. It always does. It's nothing but drama with us...and I fucking hate it," I hissed, "It's like fucking everything is against us! I don't know if it's the world saying "Fuck you Tom" or something but can't I just have a normal relationship!"

I knew it wasn't any of Ger's business but I was so angry that I had to take it out on someone. I wasn't mad at him and I wasn't mad at Bill, I wasn't even mad at myself I was just mad at the world.

"Maybe they are tests," Ger suggested.

"I suck at school..." I scoffed.

"It shouldn't matter if you love him," he said.

"It doesn't. I love him. I would go to hell and back for him. If I have to leave here and move away I would. I'm just tired," I said quietly.

"Why don't you tell him that," Ger said softly getting up and patting my back a little.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 22:01

After few minutes passed in the washing room, I walked back over Tom and Ger and sat at my chair, nibbling lightly on my lips. What could I say? Now that I knew that he was sleeping around like this it was scarying me. I looked up over his eyes once before looking away, clenching my hands on my thighs as I grabbed the material of my pants.

" ...Maybe you stayed with me after all those... 'moments', but what if you'll get tired of me soon, because I don't wanna do 'it'? " I asked him, not paying attention to Ger who was still there, " I-I don't know when I'll be ready to try it again, I mean... I mean Steven... " I mumbled, staring at my hands while my throat tightenned quickly at the thought of my brother.

I was, honnestly, trying my best to not panick like I was usually doing when I was learning something kinda horrible. I was like this since I was a kid, so being calm and not panicking wasn't easy for me. I swallowed once, nibbling still on my lips as I started to scratch unconsciously the back of my right hand to distract me from what Ger had said sooner about Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 7:08

Bill came back as I was talking to Ger. He sat down and I sighed. Ignoring Ger’s presence Bill turned to me and told me that even though I had stayed with him through the problems I might turn around and leave if Bill wasn’t ready to have sex. He told me how he didn’t feel right after Steven and I looked at him.

I wanted to tell him that I didn’t care about the sex. I could go for however long he wanted without sex. I would get over it, the only thing I wanted, the only thing I needed was him. I didn’t say anything though, I just looked at him. I would have burst into tears if I had opened my mouth. Luckily Ger was there to take over.

”Bill maybe it’s me that you should be talking to. I’m the one that said it and after I thought about it I realised it was the wrong thing to say,” he told him.

All I could do was continue to play with my nails and avoid saying anything for fear of starting to cry.

”I made it sound a lot worse than what it was. It only lasted a month and it wasn’t anything huge. I was upset at the time and I saw everything through a really bad light. I mean I’ve seen Tom in “Love” before but never like this. Of course there were times that he would tell me that he loved his girlfriend or whatever but he has never anything like what he has told me about you,” he continued.

”I don’t want to be rude Bill, but if you are worried over Tom right now you’ll be a hundred times more disappointed with anyone else you meet. They will be nothing like Tom and I’m not just saying that because he’s my brother. I’ve never seen anyone treat their girlfriends as well as Tom has. You should be grateful,” he finished.

I looked over and Ger and smiled softly. He may be an idiot but he was kind. I nodded at him a little with a sad smile.

”I’m sorry for butting in where it doesn’t concern me and I’m sorry for bringing up something stupid like that and ruining your day but I hope I’ve set it straight.”

Ger smiled and patted my back before walking off and leaving us alone again. I didn’t know what to say. I wanted to say everything that Ger had said but it would be pointless. I didn’t know if Bill believed Ger or not, he had only met him after all.

If Bill didn’t believe him then I think the best thing I could do is break up with him no matter how much I didn’t want to. If Bill was so worried it would be the only way. I knew I would never cheat on him or leave him but if he couldn’t trust me there was no point being together. It would be too stressful for him and despite everything I just wanted him to be happy, even if I wasn’t.

After a few minutes I managed to open my mouth and get out one word. ”Bill…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next