x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 23:20

I kissed the inside of his thigh when he talked to me about going on him by myself and I flushed, slowling my hand on his cock. I gasped a little of the thought of ridding Tom. It would be the first time we were doing this. In fact we had done nothing else than doing it for my first time. I looked up at his face, standing up a bit while I kissed his jaw line, sucking very lightly on it. I didn't know why, but I had an obsession with his jaw. I stroked his chest, biting on his lower lip softly and then I slipped my tongue between them, wrapping my arms around his neck. The warmth in his mouth made me shiver and I hummed in pleasure, trying to steal some of the warmthness of his body.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 5:49

Bill kissed my thigh and I shivered all over. He moved up kissing my jaw and nibbling on my lips as he wrapped his arms around my neck. Bill was able to do whatever he wanted to me and I couldn't do anything.

Why had I asked to be tied up!!??

I groaned a little and whimpered as Bill nipped my lips and stroked my chest.

"God Bill...Ugh....I want to touch you!" I whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 8:01

Tom groaned, saying he wanted to touch me and I chuckled, moving my hands behind to manage to untie his hands. I nibbled on my lips before kissing him again, pressing one hand on the back of his neck to deeper the kiss. After a moment, I placed my feet on the floor to hold me up and then lifted my hips, looking at Tom.

" Hum... You want me to...? " I kinda asked.

I didn't know if he wanted me to 'ride him'. It was a bit scaring me at the same time of excitting me to try something new.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 9:14

Bill chuckled and reached around opening the tie and the secod I hand my hands free they found their way to Bill's body. I grabbed his waist and stroked his chest before he pusehd me into a kiss, putting his hand on my neck to deepen it and make it stronger.

I moaned low in the kiss finally able to touch him again. It was torture being tied up like that. I felt BIll brace himself and asked if I wanted him to ride me. I chuckled and fingeredd the tip of his boxers.

"If you want to Bill," I hummed purring agasinst him lips, "I'll do it anyway you want...But this way you will be in control..."

I kissed him again feeling him hard through his underwear. I pulled them down and his cock came out and I smiled brushing the tip with my finger getting the pre cum,.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 9:25

I hummed in the kiss as Tom grabbed my waist, able to touch me now. I listenned him talking to me and I pecked his lips many times before bitting my lips. He pulled down my boxers and I whimpered, flushing when he touched it.

" Ahh... " I sighed in pleasure, moving a bit to remove my underwear.

I gasped a little as I placed myself on Tom, looking as his lips and then I grabbed his cock in my hand, positionning it under me. I tried to relax and not be nervous. I sat slowly, letting the tip of his crotch entering me lightly as I gasped, sitting all the way down and I rolled my eyes in pleasure, putting my hands on Tom's shoulders.

" My God Toomm... "

I breathed out loudly, moving my face in Tom's neck to kiss the skin.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 11:55

Bill pecked on my lips over and over many times while he took off his boxers, dropping them to the floor. |He sighed in pleasure and I let out little moans of want as he sat on me, wrapping his legs around me and grabbing my cock to put it under him. Bill gasped and I moaned as he sat down putting the head of my length in before sitting down fully.

Bill moaned out my name and I moaned too feeling the warmth of Bill around my cock.

"Ah Billll...sooo good...ahn!" I purred groaning a little.

Bill hands tightened around my shoulders while I let my own hands stroke his sides, gliding them up and down his body smoothly. I couldn't do anything while Bill was riding e like this. I couldn't move. It would be Bill that would have to do all the work. I knew he was going to like it, being on top and making me squirm while also being in control.

It was only the second time we had done it but from before Bill was well prepared and it wouldn't even hurt at all because he had gotten used to it so pain wouldn't be an issue.

"Ah...can you m-mooove a little....hsss," I hissed in utter pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 12:01

I gasped, feeling Tom in me and stroking my sides as I sat completely on him. I moaned a bit, tightenning my arms around him before I nodded as he asked me to move a little. I placed my feet on the floor to hold me up as I stood up a bit before sitting back on him, whimpering. I hoped, though, that I could handle doing it more than 10 minutes because it was like doing flexions -up and down- and I had 2 orgasms sooner and Tom only one. I bite down on my lips as I moved again slowly without stopping, sighing in pleasure. I pressed softly my lips to Tom's, slipping my tongue in to deeper the kiss.

Ps :: Are you coming online toniight? =O xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 13:14

Bill moved up and down and I gasped groaning loudly. "Bill...aaangh!"

Bill moved a little more and I just couldn't hold myself back. The whole thing felt amazing and I grabbed Bill's cock in my hand pumping him a little. I| saw Bill's face as he moved and I could tell he would get tired. I already had a plan for that though. If he told me he couldn't move anymore |I knew what I was going to do.

Bill sighed in pleasure and kissed me, sliding his tongue between my lips and pressed deeper. I moaned a little in the kiss, nibbling on Bill's lip and sucking on his tongue.

"God..." I moaned.

I put my other hand on Bill's ass, lifting his hips a little to help him. I didn't want him to get tired too quickly but if he got tired in 10 minutes it would be fine.

Ps. Yeah I will be on tonight!! Heehee!! XD When I get back to my college house I love you
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 13:19

I breathed out loudly before kissing Tom deeply and I moaned a little when he sucked on my tongue, then I kept moving up and down. I moved my lips over his neck to suck on the skin, nipping at it few times.

" I Love you ", I panted, licking his neck.

I bite down on my lips, humming his scent while I tried to move a bit more quick -not much- and tightenned myself around him twice before kissing him again, not able to stop from doing it.

Ps :: Owkayyy X3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 13:35

Bill kissed me over an over, moving from my lips to my neck and nibbling at the skin a little. He tightened his muscles and it made me grab his ass tightly with my hand the other squeezing Bill's cock firmly but not to hurt him.

"God...Love you too! Ah!" I moaned loudly.

This was amazing. I loved Bill more than anything and all this felt so good. Being able to have proper sex with him after so long felt so amazing. For someone who didn't know how to have sex, or know what he was doing, he was great at it. But Bill was great at everything and he was so fucking sexy that he could just flick my cock and I would be happy.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 14:28

I let out a moan when he tightenned his hand around my cock and I sucked on his neck more, moving still my hips. I sighed in pleasure before kissing Tom deeply again. I stroked his tongue with mine, playing with it for a minute before moving my lips away to breath and then I stroked Tom's chest with one hand, the other one resting on his shoulder to help me moving.

" Humm... "

My lips found their way to Tom's ones again and I kissed him deeply once more.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 17:51

Bill sucked on my neck stronger as he kept moving. The whole thing was amazing and all I could do was look from Bill's face to his chest to his cock bobbing as he moved. I just moaned and grunted in response but then Bill pulled me into a kiss again playing with my tongue before pulling away. He rubbed my chest while balancing on my shoulder as he moved up and down forcing my cock in and out of him,

"Ngh....God!" I moaned loudly but it was swallowed up by one of Bill's kisses,

Bill seemed more obsessed with the kisses now than I had been before, but I wasn't complaining.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 17:56

I tilted my head back after I had kiss him, panting lightly. I needed to go in a gym, I wasn't in chape. I looked at Tom, smiling as I kissed his lips once before moving my hips more. I wasn't moving fast, but not slow either.

" Humm... "

To be honnest I was trying to touch my spot, but I couldn't find it. I nibbled on Tom's lips, panting still as I moved too up and I had to replace Tom's cock in me and I blushed before moving again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 18:06

Bill was panting and I chuckled. I didn't know if it was because h was tired or whether it was good for him. He moved up again, a little too much this time and I slipped out of him but he was quick to replace me with a small flush. I chuckled a little and kissed his forehead.

"Bill are you tired?" I asked licking his lips, sucking on them lightly.

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 18:24

I blinked and looked at Tom when he kissed my forehead, asked me if I was tired. I was about to reply when he sucked on my lips. I shivered, kissing him few times.

" Um... Well it's tough for the thighs ", I chuckled a little, kissing his throat as I moved still.

Doing flexions wasn't was I liked the most. Though it was funny to have pleasure while forcing.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 18:28

Bill kept moving as he told me it was a work out for his thighs. I laughed a little and let him kiss me as he moved some more.

"I'll help so you won't be in pain tomorrow," I hummed kissing him.

I grabbed his thighs, wrapping them around my hips, my cock still in him. I held onto his thighs as I stood up walking over to the wall pressing Bill's back against it and moving my hips up once while dropping Bill down a little. "Ngh...! Is that better?" I moaned.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 18:33

I felt Tom's hands moving down to hold me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and I gasped as he stood up. I panted still before he placed me against the wall, moving his hips up and dropping me down. I let out a moan, wrapping my arms more tightly around his neck.

" Ah! Yes! " I said before kissing him.

I'll need to ask him why he was finding my spot when I wasn't able to. It was my body, so I was supposed to know it more than him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 18:37

I could feel Bill wrap his arms around me and moan that this way was better. I rested my forehead against his chest while I moved my hips up, pressing Bill against the wall. I had always wanted to do it standing up but the girls that I had been with were all very weak and couldn't hold themselves up properly. Bill was perfect. He could keep his balance around my waist and have enough pressure for me to hit his spot when I moved.

"Biiiillll," I called as I thrust into him, not too fast but not slowly.

I knew Bill wanted to do it but this would be his third time coming and I wasn't sure how long he could last.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 18:56

I bite down on my lips, holding inside my moans as Tom thrusted again.

" Hnng...!! "

I panted loudly, tilting my head back while gasping.

" More... More fast! " I asked him.

I wanted him to be more quick because I aftet coming twice, I wasn't able to get enough pleasure to come so I needed him to be more hard. I tried to move my hips but failed, gasping as I holded myself up with one arm around Tom's neck, my free hand against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 19:57

I nearly came when Bill told me to go faster. It was all too sexy and everything about Bill was making my head spin. I grunted in response moving my hands from Bill's legs to place them on the wall on either side of Bill leaning forward on them. Using Bill to support himself I thrust up harder moving faster as I hit his spot five times one after the other.

"My god Bill! Yeah..." I moaned loudly my head dropping forward against Bill's chest my hands pushing hard against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 20:05

" Ha!! Hnng han Tom!! " I turned my face on the left, panting loudly and moaning.

I shivered strongly as he was hitting my spot many times, pushing his hands on the wall.

" More...a-aah, More! " I gasped, bitting hardly on my lips.

I wasn't near from coming, but I was getting pleasure. It was more great than only sucking each other.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 20:12

Bill's moans hit me straight in the cock and I moaned highly making fists with my hands. The way Bill was wanting more made me decide that we were going to change positions. We were able to experiment now and it would be the best time so why not try it.

I grabbed Bill's ass, pulling out of him and letting him slide down the wall so he was standing. I turned him around to face the wall and bent him over, holding his ass with my hands. I pushed into him again, moving my hips quickly as I thrust into him more, hitting his spot from the other side.

"Angh ANN!" I cried in pleasure.

I wasn't coming yet but everything just felt so damn good.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 20:35

I let out a moan as Tom slidded out of me and I openned my eyes, looking at him before he made me turn aroung to face the wall. I shivered and then he made me bend down. Shivers went through my body as I got more excitted. It was a position that I always dreamed about and I was going to experiment it with Tom. When he thrusted in me, a moan came out of my mouth loudly and I clenched my hands on the wall.

" HAN!! Tooomm!! " I moaned, openning my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct - 14:41

The cry that came from Bill made me smirk and I grabbed his hips again moving mine forward driving hardly into Bill hitting his stop again from the other side. I bit my bottom lip hard but it didn't stop the loud moans that came from my mouth as I thrust into him, dragging my hand down his back. I thrust in harder, bending down over Bill's back, spreading his ass a little more with my hands to get deeper and I kissed his back, tasting the sweat that coated his skin.

"Han...ANH! NGH!" I grunted and groaned as I sucked on Bill's back leaving small hickeys.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct - 15:48

I let out many moans as Tom thrusted more in me, hitting my spot. I clenched my fingers against the wall, breathing loudly as I felt his lips moving on my back and spread my ass.

" A-aahh!! Toom!! " I panted hardly, shivering under the hickeys he was doing on my skin.

I bite on my lips, my hands starting to slipe lightly because of the sweat and I closed my eyes tightly.

" Oh God, Oh Goood...! "

I dropped my head, moaning more now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next