x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct - 10:21

Bill proped himself up whispering that we were alone. I chuckled and leaned forward kissing him on the forehead. He then asked me why I was always warm and I smiled shrugging a little.

"I'm always thinking of you and it make me hot," I chuckled pecking his lips quickly, "Seriously though? I don't know, I've never really been cold. And you have no meat on you!"

I poked his perfectly flat stomach a little and laughed. "It's the meat that keeps me warm," I laughed again.

I didn't want Bill to be fat, but he was still fairly thin. He had put on a little more weight in the last few days and I was happy about that. He was beautiful to me no matter what and I loved him whatever way he was but I did want him to be healthy.

Ps. Sorry I went offline like that last night. My internet was bugging and then just shut of! Stupid computer ;(
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct - 18:22

I smiled as he explained to me that he was thinking about me to be hot and then I rolled my eyes.

" Pfft! You're fat so you're warm? " I joked as he pecked my lips and I hummed happily, shivering.

I hugged him tightly, humming his scent deeply while I kissed his neck once. My hands slidded along his sides as I sucked on his neck a little, chuckling. I knew I was kinda... thin, but not that much. I would eat more if Tom wanted me to, but I was fine how I looked now.

Tom was soft in me and I moved my lips over his, kissing them lightly before rubbing my nose with his.

" Um... How will you...? " I asked as I blushed, " Well... You're not hard... " I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct - 19:23

Bill called me fat and I looked at him with pretend shock. "I am not fat!" I gasped a little, "I mightn't have been to the gym in a while but I'm not getting fat....Am I?"

I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it a little. Was it softer than it had been before? I had only stopped going to the gym for a week. I couldn't be that fat.

Bill hugged me then as he kissed my neck moving his hands along me,. He kissed me on the lips and rubbed his nose on mine asking me about getting hard for round two. I chuckled a litt;e and pulled back.

"I gotta..." I said sliding out of him, "I gotta walk around for a bit."

I stood off the bed and pulled off the condom, throwing it into the bin in the corner of the room. I stretched a little putting a hand on my hip and looking at Bill on the bed. He looked really sexy like that. He was just lying there naked and I bit my lip as my eyes travelled uip his legs to his cock, then his stmoach, chest and his face.

"You are so damn sexy," I hummed as I looked at him, "I've got an idea." I told him. I ran to the bathroom for a second. I peed and washed my face a little. I snuck into Andreas's room and found a tie. I walked back into where BIll was and I brought a chair with me. It was a little strange walking around someone else's house naked.

I held out the tie to Bill and sat on the chair. "Tie me up."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct - 21:25

I laughed as Tom asked me if he was getting fat and I shook my head, kissing his lips once. I bite down on my lower lip, letting my fingers slide over his stomach where his mucles were.

" Hmm... No... You're not ", I chuckled.

I moved my hands over his shoulders and placed them back on his chest, nibbling on my lips. I was getting excitted, but I was recovering from my last second orgasm and it would take a moment before I could get hard. I felt him moving lightly before he said he had to go walk around for a while as he slidded out of me and I moaned, tilting my head back. When he was tottaly out, I panted a bit before looking over him who was standing up in front of the bed, a hand on his hip.

Seeing him like this was embarrassing, and he was staring at me. He told me I looked 'so damn sexy' like this and I looked down, flushing. After he said he had an idea, he walked off and I heard the water of the bathroom being turned on, then nothing. I stand up, whimpering at the feeling of beeing empty and then I walked over the washing room too for washing my face. The sweat was disgusting me and I needed to calm down.

I looked at myself in the mirror, smiling like an idiot. I had my first time with Tom. I bite down on my lip before looking down at me and then back at the mirror. I slipped a finger in me to see if I was stretched in my ass and I gasped when my finger entered me easily. I tried two and then three as I openned my eyes wide before trying a fourth one. I removed them, shocked, and then blushed hardly. Of course it was easy; Tom had slidded in me and he was more big than few fingers. I coughed a bit, washing my hands for a moment before going back in the living room to lie on the couch/bed.

Tom came back a second later naked with a chair in one hand and a tie. I looked at him sitting on it and then what he said made me open my eyes wide.

" T-tie you u-up? " I babbled.

It was strange to hear him ask me this, because he had told me that he didn't liked those 'stuffs'. I swallowed, flushing as I went on four paws on the bed to go near Tom, sitting on the edge on the mattress. I bite down on my lower lip, grabbing the tie and then stood up to do as Tom asked me to do. After a minute, I stayed behind him as his hands were tied up together and his waist too against the chair.

" H-hum... Why did you wanted to be tied up? " I blushed again.

Ps :: Niiiark it's fine <<3 Two days left before the week-end X_X ...And I'm working Saturday... loll xD xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct - 10:29

Bill flushed a little and took the tie. He walked around me and put my hands together tying them with the tie. Bill must have been confused as to why I wanted to be tied up because I had told him before that I didn't like doing things like that. I chucked a little as I tested the knot and made sure I couldn't get out if it.

"I want you to make me hard," I smirked raising my eyebrow, "But there is one thing. You can't touch me. And I can't touch me either. That's why you need to tie me up because I can't trust myself." I chuckled.

It would be great to have Bill dance for me or do something that eld make me hard Though all Bill had to was stand there and I would get hard. Bill had a great body and anything he did would make me excited. If he played with himself or danced or something. It would make me horny.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct - 12:25

As Tom explained me what he wanted to do, I blushed strongly, looking at him before nodding a bit. I would try it, and beside I had to be more sure of myself or I would miss great things. I nibbled on my lips, moving over him as I placed my hands beside his face on the chair, blowing on his lips.

" Um... Make you hard? " I murmured, flushing.

I bite down on my lips, moving back as I wanted to kiss him before I walked on the other side of the bed -Tom couldn't see me- and I pulled up my boxers before going back in front of him. I licked my lips a little, looking at his chest and then moved my eyes more down until I gasped and looked back up at his face.

" I... " I sighed in pleasure, sucking on my fingers a little as I looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 8:44

Bill came close to me blowing warm against my lips and I gasped gently. Bill murmured again what he had to do and I could see him blush a little. He was very cute but also extremely sexy. He moved close to me and I thought that he would kiss me before he bit his lips and moved away again. I whimpered a little and watched as he hid behind his bed. I raided my eyebrow. What was he doing?

"Bill..."I said confused before he came out in his boxers.

I pouted a little. No fair, he couldn't start putting clothes ON! That wasn't sexy. I was about to complain before Bill sighed a little and started sucking his fingers. My eyes were on his fingers as his tongue moved around them slowly, wetting everything and I could feel that warmth in my stomach growing.

"Ngh,,,that's hot Bill..." I said licking my lips and raising my eyebrow with a smile on my face.

I wouldn't be surprised if I could actually come with Bill doing nothing but being sexy in front of me, but I knew Bill wanted me in him so I would wait. It would be better now that there was no condom. I would be able to feel things better and it would be more sensitive for Bill too.

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 12:41

Tom said it was hot and I blushed again, keeping sucking on my fingers for a moment. I didn't really know what I could do so I just licked them a little, playing with the edge of my boxers as I slipped one finger in it lightly, not doing something else. Beside I didn't want to touch myself in front of Tom. I flushed at this thought before I turned around and moved my hips very lightly. Atleast I was wearing my underwear so I was a bit less shy. Just a bit. I stroked my thighs with my two hands, up and down, moving them along my chest still showing only my back to Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 16:07

Bill moved his hips still sucking on his fingers and I frowned when he turned around.

"Awww no fair Bill, I can't see..." I whined a little.

Not that the sight of Bill's ass wasn't amazing. He was putting on clothes and turning around and sort of defeating the idea of it.

"Hey Bill, come here for a second," I hummed.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 17:10

I heard him said that it wasn't faire and then he asked me to come over for a second and I nibbled on my lips, turning around.

" Why? " I questionned him, walking in front of Tom.

I tried to not stare at his crotch and kept my eyes on his stomach, his chest, neck and lips before looking at his eyes, flushing. It was annoying to not be able to touch him neither kiss him when he was just sitting there tied up in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 18:37

Bill came over to me and I could see his eyes move around my body but he never looked down at my cock.

"You aren't embarrassed are you?" I asked with a smirk, "You don't need to be embarrassed in front of me."

I made a kiss in the air and winked at him. There really wasn't any need to be embarrassed. I had seen him naked many times before and so had he. Now it was almost like Bill was afraid of my cock.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 18:44

I chuckled a little as Tom said I had nothing to be embarressed of and then he blowed me a kiss in the air with a wink. I blushed, sticking out my tongue before biting down on my lips. Tom was sitting in front of me and I could touch him. Plus it was a bit cold in the appartment in boxers. I moved my face next to his, blushed hardly and then placed my hands on the chair to hold me up a little. I murmured a 'I Love you' softly before I began to make some moans -in a exagerated way, of course-.

" Tom... A-aah... HAN! humm... Yeah, more... more fast..! " I moaned loudly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 18:48

Bill blushed but it was obvious he took what I had said seriously. He braced his hands on the chair and bit his lips before moaning out, calling my name in the sexiest voice I had ever heard. I groaned and bit my lip, pulling at my hands to try and get out of the tie to touch Bill, but I couldn't.

"Anng...God Bill, what am I doing?" I asked in a moan.

Whatever Bill was acting out it was sexy as fuck.

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 18:53

I heard him groan and I flushed still, blowing air on his neck. He asked me what he was doing and I bite my lips once more.

" You're... taking me on the table... " I whispered, moaning again, " A-aahhh! God...!! TOM! HAN!! " I let my hair brush Tom's face as I moved my face up a little before blowing air on his lips and back to his neck, " It's good... I'm... really tight... You like it ", I blushed, knowing I was doing something pervert.

I liked this, though it was embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 18:58

I moaned loudly when Bill explained what was happeing. I could feel the hot in my stomach and my cock was starting to react.

"Fuck Bill," I moaned, moving my hips forward a bit.

I bit my lip looking at Bill's face. He was a damn good actor and what he was doing was so sexy that I couldn't stop moaning even though nothing was touching me.

"What else Bill...ngh!" I groaned.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 19:06

I smiled inside of me as Tom was reacting to what I was doing. I blushed still, moaning more.

" You're... Slidding off of me and now you're... smashing me on the wall, sucking on my neck... ANGH!! Ahh... " I let out some more moans before I walked behind Tom, breathing in his neck without touching him, " You're moving your lips on my throat... And... And you're touching yourself while moving still down... and then you start doing me a... " I flushed hard, " A bowjob. "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 19:11

Bill moved around my and I gasped when he breathed a little against my neck. My cock was definitely starting to wake up and I could feel me getting a little hard now. I moaned a little louder. Bill was timid but he was such a pervert in his head.

"Oh God yeah..." I moaned clenching my hands tightly together, "What are you doing!" I gasped.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 19:28

" I'm... breathing out loudly, tilting my head back... You slidde 3 fingers in me and you.... aahh... " I moaned, clenching my hands on the chair.

I wanted to touch myself and I couldn't do it and it was annoying me. I licked my liips lightly before talking again.

" I like this... You're moving them more roughly and... suck more quickly... " I whimpered, humming Tom's scent deeply, " I'm pulling at your hair... a bit... "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 19:32

I dropped my head back a little moaning and closing my eyes to imagine what Bill was saying. The whole thing was making me extremely hot and it was so amazing that I could feel my cock get harder by the minute.

"Oh God Bill..." I maoned biting my lip, "I wanna see you...please...!"

I moaned out again and looked at him from behind me. I wanted to kiss him, to slide my hands along his body but I couldn't. Me and my fucking ideas!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 19:39

I saw that Tom was getting hard and I bite down on my lips, hearing him call my name to see me. I walked around the chair, brushing Tom's shoulder with my fingertips and his chest before kneeling down in front of him, smirking with a blush. I blowed air on his cock, doing it few times and then I stood up, sitting on his laps.

" You're trapped... " I chuckled, a little smirk appearing on my lips.

I didn't touched Tom with my hands, only sitting on him. I looked at his chest, humming as I brushed his muscles with my palm lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 19:42

Bill came around and bent down, blowing on my hard cock a few times before sitting on my lap and palming mhy chest a little.

"God Bill..." I moaned looking at him, "You aren't going to get me back from before are you?"

The minute I had said that I knew it was a bad idea. I shouldn't have reminded him of that.

"Jeez Bill..." I gasped as I felt my cock move against Bill's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 19:46

I smiled big as he asked me if I was going to get it back about before and then I brushed his neck with my lips, pecking the skin once.

" Humm.... I don't know. " I chuckled.

My hands slidded along his sides slowly while I moved my hips a little to make Tom's hardness rubs against my stomach. I was hard since a little minute and touching Tom without him to reply was quite excitting. I moved one hand over his cock and pressed my thumb on it, bitting down on my lip as I looked at his face.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 19:59

I gasped loudly when Bill pressed his thumb against me.

"Ah shit! If you want me to fuck you Bill Don't mess with me..." I moaned trying to ignore the touches and everything I was getting from Bill.

I moaned when he pressed his stomach against my cock and I could see his cock hard too. I wanted to touch him but I couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 20:21

I smiled still when he said to not mess with him and then I climbed off his lap, kneeling down again. I blowed air on his cock before grabbing it in my hand, making the skin roll in it as I jerking him slowly but tightly. I bite my lips, holding myself from kissing, licking or sucking it. I stroked his right thigh with my free hand, looking up at him.

" Hmm... I want you back in me ", I nibbled on my lips, looking back at his cock.

I rubbed my thumb few times on the top of it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 20:26

I gasped and groaned loudly when Bill grabbed my cock and started stroking it letting his thumb go across the top of it. I was feeling so good and my cock was so hard that I was afriad I was going to come right then.

"I...I can't move my hands," I moaned as he kept stroking me, "You;ll have to get on yourself."

I moaned again and dropped my head back. I would actually love to see Bill riding me. It would be the best position for both of us because I would be able to hit Bill's spot no problem like this,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next