x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 16:52

We got out of the car and I walked over to Bill's side as he grabbed my hand. Bill told me that he was nervous and I smiled as he chuckled awkwardly.

"Don't be Bill, It's just me remember..." I told him and kissed his cheek a little.

We entered the apartment block and headed to Andy's flat. Bill said that he hoped that Andy had kept the place clean. We walked in and I looked around. It was fine. a nice place. The type of place that I would have loved to get with Bill. Before I could do or say anything Bill said he was going to wash and he ran away.

I sighed and looked around a little more before grunting. I would need to wash too and there was no point in wasting twice the amount of water. I chuckled and walked to the bathroom. I took off my clothes on the outside and went into the bathroom opening and closing the door very gently so Bill wouldn't notice me.

The windows of the shower had gotten foggy so I couldn't really see Bill but I could hear him humming a little. I walked over to the shower and opened the door climbing in and wrapping my arms around Bill from behind as I felt the water run down my body.

"I love you," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 18:57

I was starting to wash myself as I felt someone wrapping his arms around me from behind before hearing something saying something and then I yelled surprised, turning around quickly as I looked at Tom wide eyed, breathing loudly.

" Jesus! " I gasped as I calmed down lightly, hugging Tom, " You... Why didn't you... " I babbled still chocked.

I was thinking when he had entered the shower, so I didn't noticed him.

" You should have warn me ", I mumbled, resting my chin on his shoulder as I sighed releived.

I didn't moved from there, only enjoying being with Tom alone without -I hoped- something to disturb us.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 19:24

Bill jumped and yelled turning around obviously shocked. I chuckled a little when he asked why I didn't warn him as he hugged me. It was nice to feel his body naked against mine in the shower like this. We had never done this before and I always wanted to so I thought I would surprise him,

"It wouldn't have been a surprise if I'd of warned you," I murmured holding him close.

We really were alone in the house and the last time we had that was at my house. It had been about a week since we had done anything and finished it. We had gotten close in Bill's house but then Steven came in and ruined everything.

I slipped my hands down Bill's wet body and put my hands on his ass pulling him against me closer. I like the feel of his skin on mine even if all we were doing was just standing there and hugging.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 19:40

I felt Tom's hands slidding over my ass to press me against him, making me gasp. I hadn't thought about the fact that we were naked, both of us, in the shower.

" I wanna wash, okay? " I murmured, hugging him a bit more tightly before removing his hands from my body.

I knew that Tom wanted some 'sex' touches, and I did too, but right now I was just feeling gross from everywhere and I needed, quickly, a shower. I grabbed the shampoo, pourring some on my hand before putting it on my hair. I rubbed my head for a moment before washing it off under the water, and then picked the revitalising one and did the same thing.

I nibbled on my lips, hugging Tom a moment to give him some little kisses on his lips, then washed myself with the soap and did it for Tom too. I rubbed the little towel on his neck and his arms before moving over his chest, gulping lightly. I wanted to wash us, not doing anything else. Right? I gasped a bit, and then cleaned his legs for a moment before standing up, pecking at Tom's lips once, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 19:46

Bill made it clear that he wanted to wash and so I stood back and let him wash his hair and his body before he did mine. I smirked as he moeved the cloth along my body with the soap to wash me.

"You done?" I asked with a smile when he had washed me down with the soap.

I took the cloth from him and put on some different soap turning him around.

"I'll do your back ok?" I said.

I rubbed the cloth on him washing his back and stroking his side with my other hand.

"I could give you that massage you wanted later yeah?" I told him before leaning down to kiss his neck a little.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 19:52

I let him turn me around as he said he would wash my back, and then I nodded. When he asked about the massage, I smiled before shivering as he stroked my side with his free hand.

" Okay... You're sure though? I mean we could do it later after showing, no? " I questionned him, humming under the kiss in my neck and then I chuckled, turning my face a little to rub my nose against his cheek.

It was only 6h00pm and we had all night long to be only together. It was fine when we were at his house, but I didn't know why, but being in an appartment was being more comfortable for me. There wasn't parents in this place -only my bestfriend who was out-, and it wasn't a big house. I didn't liked the big ones, there was too much space for only 2 people.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 19:58

Bill turned his head a little and aske if I didn't want to do it after the showerl I chuckled and kissed his nose still stroking his side with my fingers.

"Whenever you want we can do it," I said with a smile as I kissed him again.

It felt really nice being in the apartment together. Almost like we lived there even if it was obvious that we didn't live there because there were pictures of Andy and his boyfriend everywhere. I turned Bill around to me and smiled again kissing his lips a few times.

"Hey Bill," I asked with a smile, "You would like to get an apartment and move out from your parents? Where you can be independent and without your brother and stuff, right? We could get an apartment just the two of us like this no?"

I kissed his lips again and stroked his side more as I spoke.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 20:05

I chuckled when he kissed my finger before nodding to what I had asked him, then he kissed me again. I let him turn me around again as he kissed my lips many times, making me giggle before I listenned to him.

" Um... well... I can't find a job... I couldn't buy an appartment... " I murmured, stroking his right shoulder with my palm, " And beside, I know that... You Love me -and I do too!- but... we're togehter since 3 weeks... isn't too quickly for thinking about livign together...? " I murmured, shivering when I felt him stroking my side more, kissing my lips once again, " Anyway... I don't wanna think about this now ", I said to him, hugging him lightly while rubbing his nose against mine, " We should go out, no? " I proposed, turning off the water before walking out of thw shower, wrapping myself quickly in a big towel.

An idea came through my mind and my heart started again to bump against my chest. I looked over Tom, flushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 20:11

Bill started saying that he wouldn't be able to buy an apartment because h didn't have a job and that we hadn't been together long enough to move in together, I mean he sort of had a pint but it didn't stop him before from leaving his house and moving into my parent's house,

He proposed that we get out of the shower and he turned off the water. I shrugged and waited for him to get out before following him. He grabbed a towel putting it around him before I started to look for one. I noticed that Bill was blushing and looking at me and I raised an eyebrow.

"Something wrong?" I asked looking down at my body.

Everything seemed to be still there and Bill had seen me naked many times before so he shouldn't be blushing.

"You ok?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 20:18

I nodded lightly as Tom asked me if I was fine, and then I moved over him to wrap the towel around together, pecking at his lips softly.

" I'm fine... Just... I don't know, it been a moment we didn't have a moment alone like this... " I murmured, rubbing my nose against his again.

I tried to walk with him out of the bathroom without making the towel fall as we entered the living room and then I unwrapped the towel from him, keeping it around my waist. I openned -during 2 minutes- the couch into a bed and then walked inside Andy's room to pick some blankets to make the bed ready. I went over Tom.

" Um... We'll sleep in the living room... is it fine? " I asked him before placing the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 20:34

Bill nodded wrapping his towel around me too saying it was just strange that we could have alone time. I nodded in response and we walked awkwardly to the living room where Bill took the towel off me. I was standing in Andy's living room naked and it was a little strange. I grabbed my boxers and put them on while Bill opened the couch into a bed and got the covers from Andy's room.

"Yeah that's fine, the living room is cool," I said when he asked about sleeping,

When the bed was made I sat down on it before lying back and stretching a little. It wasn't a very strong bed I didn't know if we would be able to do much on it. I looked at Bill and smiled because he was still in his towel.

"You gonna get dressed or stay naked?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 20:56

I smiled as I noticed Tom on the bed, lying back while stretching a little. He asked me if I was going to dress up or stay naked and I looked down at my chest and at the towel, nibbling on my lips lightly.

" Erm... "

I shook my head a little from left to right, turning off the light of the living room -who was the only one openned- and then lay down beside Tom on my side, facing him. I did nothing else for a moment, then I lifted my hand to brush Tom's lips with my fingertips and then moved a bit to be able to hug him, resting my face in his neck.

" I'm... happy this way... " I murmured, closing my eyes.

I kissed his jaw line lightly, moving my lips over his to peck at them softly and then lay back again.

" ... " I nibbled on my lips, not knowing if I should ask him about the massage.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 4:17

When I asked BIll about getting dressed he shook his head and went to turn off the light. I sat up a little holding myself up with my elbow to see what he was doing. After a minute he got onto the bed and lay beside me saying he was happy in the towel. I smiled as he stroked my face and jaw and kissed my lips a little.

I turned to him and kissed his lips a little and smiled.

"I'll do the massage then," I said with a smile.

I made Bill lie on his back and I put my leg over his so I was sitting on his thighs one leg on either side of him,

"You might as well go the whole way," I told him touching the towel and taking it all away dropping it on the floor.

I smiled and ran my hands along his chest a little. He was a little we so I didn't need oil or anything. I touched his shoulders and massaged down his chest to his stomach were I moved my hands down his sides and massaged his hips a little.

"Turn over," I whispered with a smile and moved a little so he could turn.

When he was on his stomach I sat again and massaged his back running my hands from his shoulders to his lower back just above his ass. I putt little pressure then made it deeper as I went. I moved down his back again and leaned forward to kiss the top of his back and around the back of his neck as I massaged him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 5:30

As Tom said he would do the massage, I smiled big in my head. I never had a massage before, so I was excitted to have one. Tom moved above me before saying we wouldn't need the towel and I blushed hard, though it was dark so it was fine. I shivered as he moved his hands on me to start the massage a little, and then he already asked me to turn on my belly. I turned around and rested my head on the pillow on the side, humming as he massaged my back and hips.
I moaned litghly in pain because of the wounds, but more because I was stuck everywhere. I was all the time stressed when I was in my house because of Steven since many years, so it didn't helped me to not have stuck points in my body. Atleast I wasn't sleepy, so I wouldn't fall asleep while he was massaging me.

" Umm... "

I shivered as he kissed near my neck and on my back. I smiled, eyes closed as I startedto purr inconsciously, focussing on Tom's hands and lips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 8:06

I moved my hands slowly up and down Bill's back when I heard Bill hum. I smiled and moved my fingers into his skin, pressing deeply into his muscles. I had given sports massages before when one of my friends had pulled a muscle when they were training so I knew what tight muscles felt like. Bill's back was tight everywhere. His muscles were knotted and I wanted to relieve them. I pressed deep into the muscles moving my hands out to open them.

I kissed the back of his neck a little and pressed the tips of my fingers into his shoulder blades massaging more. After about 10 minutes I had massaged the stuck muscles out and was just doing it to make Bill feel good now.

I kissed down his back, onto his shoulders and above his hips as I kept dragging my hands across his body.

"Love you..." I murmured after I kissed him, "Sexy...perfect...boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 9:29

I kept letting out some moan of pain as he masssaged my stucked muscles before sighing in releivment when it didn't feel bad. I started to purr, shivering under his kisses and then smiled when I heard him he loved me. I flushed at the words 'sexy and perfect', and then purred still.

" I Love you too... " I murmured, keeping my eyes close.

Feeling his hands on me this way -not in a sexual way- was relaxing. I winced as he touched another stucked muscle who was -I supposed- hidding and then I hummed, almost moving my fingers like a cat was doing around the pillow.

" And I Love the massage ", I mumbled, shivering still.

I turned around lightly on my side to look up at Tom, smiling as I lifted my arm to stroke his cheek with my fingertips. I really hoped that there wouldn't have something or even someone who would stop our moment alone. My heart started to beat against my chest strongly as I started to stress, looking at Tom's lips. I had nothing to worry about, we would be alone for the night, right? I wasn't nervous because I was alone with him; I was stressed because I was affraid that our moment would be ruined.

I grabbed his neck lightly to pull him down, brushing his lips with mines lightly before lying back on the bed, chuckling.

Ps :: I edited it xD Luv Yaaaaa <3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 12:48

I could hear Bill purr and I smiled happily knowing that he was enjoying it. Sometimes it was nice to just be with him and not worry about sex. I would be happy if he decided to just sleep wrapped in my arms tonight.

After about 15 minutes I finished the massage and slid off Bill lying on my side beside him. He pulled my neck down to him and he brushed his lips against mine. I took off my boxers quickly and just wrapped my arms around Bill and pulled him close against me. I wanted to feel his skin on mine but not in a sexual way, just a close comforting way.

"This is perfect," I whispered to him kissing his forehead a little, "Hey Bill. Promise me one thing? No matter how many times we fight or argue we'll still be able to stay like this," I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 13:09

I shivered as Tom wrapped his arms around me to pull me close to him into a hug, kissing my forehead when he was speaking. I kept my eyes close now, stroking his shoulder with my fingertips.

" It is... and for staying like this, well I'll try to not over act when you're acting weirdly... I mean when you're saying things or when you're doing something stupid, I... I'll try to not panick... I mean it's normal that you make mistakes and me too... " I murmured, " I hope we'll stay like this for long... " I replied.

3 weeks was really little for a couple, so I couldn't promess we will stay like this for ever and ever.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 13:43

I could feel Bill stroking my shoulder and I hummed. I rubbed my cheek against Bill's and held him close stroking his back with my fingertips. I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent as I held him. I grabbed the cover and pulled it over us cuddling up to Bill again.

"Hey Bill...do you want to ask me anything?" I asked, "It's just I know that you were shocked when I told you I had brothers and I realized that we haven't really talked about me a lot. Whatever you want to know, just ask ok?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 13:51

I smiled as Tom pulled the covert on us, cuddling against me again and then he talked about few things. I hummed lightly, pecking his lips once.

" I don't know... Well, when was your first time? " I blushed, " I don't remember if I had asked you this before... "

I knew I had questionned Tom a little about some stuffs in the first day we meet, but to be honnest I had forgot everything. I only was able to remember the great and bad moments. The little chat wasn't in my head anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 14:00

"My first time?" I repeated a little, "Well...It was my proper first time when I was 14 but it wasn't great. It was with someone who didn't matter and we had drank far too much and it wasn't special," I told him.

I kissed him a little and hugged him close. I was perfectly happy in that moment just lying there with my boyfriend in my arms. If anyone had said anything to make that moment better I wouldn't have anything to say. There was nothing that would make it any better. I had the one thing I cared about most in my arms and I would be happy if I died right there.

"Are you happy that you met me Bill?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 14:10

I nodded a little as he explained to me his first time, then he hugged me more close. I kept smiling, keeping my eyes close as I listenned to his question.

" Well... Yes... We bumped load of time in each other... " I chuckled awkwardly, " I'm sorry for that though ", I murmured, " Atleast it was a... heh, positive bumping... right? " I asked him, openning one eye.

I had fall on my butt all the time because of those 'meeting moments', but I was indeed happy that it had happenned. I mean right now I would have been probably crying in my bedroom because of Steven, like always. Being with Tom was more nice than with my brother.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 14:54

Bill said that he was happy that we met and I smiled keeping my eyes closed and my arms around Bill.

"It was the best bumping of my life," I said softly.

We just lay there quietly for a few moments happy beside each other. I didn't know why but I felt that Bill was acting a little differently now. Beofre he had said things about always being together and trusting me and loving me. For some reason now it didn't seem like he meant it as much anymore.

It seemed that he was more hesitant, more held back. Ever since Ger had mentioned that thing before Bill had been like that. It hadn't felt the same. I tried not to think about it because maybe i was being stupid but it was still there.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 15:06

I smiled as he talked to me and then I rubbed my nose in his neck a little.

" I wanna stay your boyfriend... I mean what if- ", I stayed quiet, looking at Tom now that I had open my two eyes.

If I was asking questions over and over, it would mess up our night and I didn't wanted that. I hummed, wrapping one leg between his as I kissed his lips once softly, flushing.

" I really Love you... " I murmured, grabbing one of his hand to place it on my hips, moving closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 15:30

I felt Bill's nose brush against my neck and I chuckled. He started to talk saying that he wanted to stay my boyfriend. I opened my eyes to look at him to see he was looking back at me. He didn't finish his sentance but before I could ask he slipped his leg between mine and kissed my lips again.

"I really love you too," I said as he put my hand on his hip and moved closer.

I looked down at him and smiled.What is he doing? I asked myself.

I stroked his hip with my fingers and bent down to kiss his lips a few times, "really really love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next