x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct - 22:30

Everytime Bill moaned I moaned and my whole body shuddered. I had never ever had such good sex before. My hands and lips moved over every bit of Bill as I thrust in him more, going as hard and as fast and as deep as I could. ONe of my hands moved round Bill's body and grabbed his cock pumping that a little fast too. Bill would need extra stimulation if he was going to come a thrid time so I was going to help him whatever way I could. My cock was throbbing inside Bill as I felt the heat and tightness of him. Everytime he moaned his muscles would tighten and it felt amazing. Better than any vibrator or anything. I loved Bill sucking me off but this was so much better.

"Bill you are so fucking good! Oh God.....!" I moaned crashing my lips into his ass.

I pulled him up, so he was straight and pushed his whole chest against the wall. I moved his so his nipples were rubbing against the paint. I stroked his cock faster as I thrust in him more and more.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct - 5:33

I shivered strongly when Tom grabbed my cock to pump it and I let out a loud moan before moaning load of times, clenching my hands still against the wall as I gasped.

" A-ahh! Tom! "

I felt him moving his hand and then he pulled me up, pressing my chest against the wall before thrusting in me again and then my nipples were rubbing against the cold wall. I panted loudly, openning my mouth to find some air as I moaned loudly, resting my cheek on the wall.

" Hng han! Ahhh! M-mooree!! "

I closed my eyes tightly, feeling that I was going to come soon.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct - 9:12

I grabbed Bill's waist pulling him back against me. His body was hot and a little sticky from the sweat. I thrust into him a little before grabbing his cock tightly pumping it.

"F-fuck...angh! AHH!" I moaned.

I grabbed Bill's waist again lifting him up against my chest holding him there. I walked backwards a little and sat on the chair dropping Bill onto my lap. My cock pushed even deeper into him when I dropped him on my lap.

"Sweet GOD!" I yelled loudly biting my lip and stroking Bill's cock fast.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct - 10:57

I kept moaning over and over as he was thrusting in me before I let out a yell when he lifted me up against him before walking backward. When he sat, his cock hitted my spot and I dropped my head back, bitting down on my lower lip hardly. I heard him moan and he started to stroke my lenght more fast and I moaned loudly, shivering from everywhere.

" Ah-ahhh! Toom!! "

I lifted up my hips as I felt that I was going to come and I tightenned my muscles around him the more I could before I came in his hand, letting out a long moan and then I closed my eyes, digging my nails in his wrist who was holding my cock.

" Haaan! "

I panted strongly, trying to tighten my muscles the more I could.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct - 11:13

I felt Bill come in my hand and his body tighten. The feeling around cock made me gasp and his nails digging into my wrists made me moan. As I gave one final thrust into the tightness of Bill my body got hot and I came strongly and hardly into Bill, grabbing holds of his waist panting and moaning as I calmed down.

"Ahhhh hann!" I moaned again letting my body calm down.

I had never ever come so hard in my life, especially after having come once already. I felt great and being able to lie against BIll afterwards made everything even more exciting.

"That was so good Bill...fucking love you...god...so good!" I babbled as I kissed his back a little still panting.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct - 20:23

I came in Tom's hand and after one thrust he came in me, making me gasp.

" Ah-ahh! "

I shivered under the feeling of his... liquid in me, making me moan lightly as I was panting loudly. Tom kissed my back once a little, saying it was good and I smiled weakly, tilting my head back to rest it on his shoulder. I closed my eyes, trying to breath normally while Tom was still in me.

" I... Love you... Too... " I chuckled.

I made some noises from the back of my throat, lifting one hand to stroke his cheek with the back of my hand. I felt the sweat on his face and I smiled lightly, breathing loudly. I just wanted to sleep beside Tom to be honnest. Though we should take a shower or a bath...

" Tired " I hummed a little, dropping my hand.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct - 20:52

Bill moaned a little and stroked my cheek as he was panting and resting against me. My entire body was exhausted and every part of me just wanted to sleep wrapped in Bill. I didn't know what the room looked like but we would definitely have a lot of cleaning tomorrow before we left Andy's house. Bill murmured that he was tired and I smiled. We would have to sleep but we would have to have a shower first.

"We'll sleep in a little bit," i whispered.

I lifted Bill's hips up, slipping out of him while biting my lips. I stood him up but then lited him wrapping his legs around my waist and carried him to the bathroom.

"We should wash first," I said kissing his lips once.

I put him down and chuckled a little looking at the come on my hand and his stomach,

"Did you have a good time?" I asked with a small laugh.

All I knew was that I had the best sex of my life and any sex with Bill from now on was going to be absolutely amazing.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct - 21:36

I just hummed when he said we would get some -long- sleep in a while and then I felt him lifting me up. I didn't know what he did but when I openned my eyes we were in the bathroom. I chuckled when he talked about having a good, pressing my lips to his to kiss him lazily. I slipped my tongue in his mouth, stroking his with mine for a moment as I wrapped my arms around his neck, stroking the skin lightly.

" I Love you... " I murmured.

I chuckled once again, pressing my chest against his before resting my face in his neck, sighing a little happily.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 10:57

Bill kissed me saying that he loved me and I chuckled as I held him up kissing him back.

"I'll take that as a yes so..." I said when he didn't answer me.

I kissed his forehead and then his lips, stroking his cheek while still holding him up.

"Alright babe, I need to get this shower going," I told him as I put him down.

I went to the shower and turned it on waiting for it to get hot. While I waited I turned to Bill and took his hands in mine kissing them.

"Love you too," I chuckled kissing them more.

When the shower was ready I walked inside bringing Bill with me. I had my hands around his waist as we stood under the warm water together. It felt really nice to be able to stand there and hold Bill. It was so relaxing and I was so happy at that moment. After a few minutes I took some shampoo from the hook and poured some to wash Bill's hair.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 11:02

Tom put me down and I hummed, keeping my eyes half close. I was, to be honnest, to much tired to reply something. I let him turn on the shower and then we climbed inside of it -...okay, Tom pulled me in- then he hugged me. I smiled, humming his scent while feeling the water on me.

" Lazy ", I mumbled this, stroking his back before he moved away.

I grunte a little and then smiled when he poured some shampoo in my head to wash my hair.

" Hmm massage! " I closed my eyes, waiting for Tom to wash them.

Ps :: Will you be online tonight? XD
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 11:12

I laughed at how Bill was acting. It was so cute. Even though I was younger than him he was acting like a child, but it was adorable. I washed his hair with the shampoo and took the shower down to rinse it before taking more and doing it a second time. I rinsed him off again and washed mine the little I could.

"Billa..." I sang as I picked up some soap.

I rubbed it on my hands and then started to wash Bill's body with it. I rubbed his chest and legs and there too -only quickly- before turning him around to wash his back and give him a little massage.

"Love you," I whispered before taking the shower and rinsing his body,

After washing myself quickly I tunred off the shower and stood out. I grabbed a towel putting it on Bill and another for me. I took a small towel and dried Bill's hair a little before picking him up in my arms and carrying him back to the living room. I put him on the bed and looked for the boxers that he had taken off before. Whe I had mine on I gave Bill his and sat on the bed beside him.

I was totally exhausted too and I could barely move. I was so happy and just wanted to sleep for ages curled up beside Bill.

Ps. Ummm....I'm not really sure. I might be on but only for a short time. But it depends because if I have LOADS of work I will be on longer...loll...I just want to sleep....sad today Sad
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 11:19

I hummed happily when he washed my hair before doing me a massage on my back and then he washed my skin with the soap. When he had finish with his, he turned off the water before taking towels. We both went -well Tom took me up in his arms- inside the living room and we were finally on the bed. I smiled, wrapping my arms with Tom's after putting on my boxer.

" Um... I'm greaat... " I murmured, pulling him closer to me.

I pressed my lips softly against his cheek, stroking the other one with one of my hands.

Ps :: Aww, you're sad? Because of the works? Pooop
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 11:31

Bill pulled me against him and I chuckled as he kissed my cheek. We were on the bed and I could barely move but I had enough strength to grab the covers and pull them over us so we were comfotably in the bed. I lied there, my arms around Bill's waist, humming the scent of his wet hair.

"I want to be with you forever Bill," I whispered quietly, kissing the top of his head.

My eyes closed and my grip on Bill tightened as I fell asleep.

PS:: Sort of...I have so much to do and my head is killing me. I have to have a form in for friday that is saying when Im going to germany but I cant because i don't have anything for it. i don't know if the teacher i emailed will look at it and im in poo TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11