x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 9:29

As I was still watching Tom, Ger srarted to explain me that Tom hadn't been that worst about one-night stand, and that he was a kind person in general. Well that's what I understood. I grabbed my boyfriend's hand in mine as I was still listenning to his brother who was saying that he hoped he hadn't fucked up our day. I looked at him leaving before turning my glare over Tom to look at him. He called my name and I let out some tears, whiping them away quickly with a towel.

" Well... I... overpanicked... " I murmured, looking at his hand wich I stroked with my two hands, " I do Love you and... I'm just scared... I mean I'm always getting into some problems. It always have been like this. And I bet you noticed it... " I winced, not looking at Tom's eyes anymore, " I do beleive you too, but... I can't stop being affraid about having a boyfriend. " I nibbled on my lips, thinking for a moment, " Beside my parents were a little shocked as we came at my house when they saw my injuries... But in fact they used to see me like this since I was a kid ", I chuckled lightly, hugging Tom as I rested my face in his neck, " It doesn't mean I get beated up all the time, it's more that I hurt myself with stupid things. Like when I fell and broke my tooth ", I mumbled, wrapping my arms around him.

I didn't moved for a while, calming down against him until I moved away a bit, sniffing.

" ...The meal is spicy, I can't eat it... " I sighed, whiping my face a little, " I can't take coffee, milk, cheese, spicy stuffs... alcohol anad drugs... " I explained before holding back hardly my tears, looking at Tom and the table, " I ruined our day again... It'll be always like this... " I whined, clenching my hands on Tom's back above the tattoo.

Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 15:03

Bill grabbed my hands while Ger was making his speech and as he left Bill hugged me. He started explaining something but I wasn't listening. All I could think about was his scent and how I never wanted to let him go. I felt his skin against my neck and thought about how much I would miss that feeling if he were gone. I sort of hoped that Bill never stopped talking so I would never have to let him go. Eventually I heard him stop but he didn't move. I clutched him to me tighter as if he would disappear.

Eventually he pulled away and my heart stopped. I didn't know why but I thought he was leaving. Bill then explained something about his tongue and I relaxed. Saying nothing I grabbed him again into a hug as tight as I could and just sat there my face in his neck this time. It was just for reassurance. I needed to hold him. I needed everything to be alright just for a couple of minutes so I could calm down.

"I love you....I don't care....I just love you...." I kept saying as I hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:11

Tom replied that he didn't cared, saying he was Loving me and I hugged him back but not as tightly as he was.

" I Love you too ", I murmured, shivering as he rested his face in my neck.

I felt bad about the meals. I should have thought about choosing one without spicy stuffs in it and now Tom would have paid this for nothing. And still, he hadn't a job yet so he had probably not load of money.

" ...Hum, I'll buy another meal without spicy food in it, this way our date won't be that much a mess... alright? " I asked without stopping to hug him.

I really wanted this date to be a great day, so I would try my best to avoid all sort of problems and not panick about stupid things like I was usually doing.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:58

I began to calm down and I loosened my grip on Bill. He told me loved me too and I took a deep breath. He said that he would pay for more food so it wouldn't ruin the date. I moved back and looked at him taking his face in my hands,

"Don't worry," I told him as I kissed his lips once, "Ger fucking owes me. I'm not paying."

I smiled a little kissing him again. "You do believe me right?" I asked, "I wouldn't lie to you...I thought you knew that..."

PS. Sorry it's so short DX loll
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 18:29

I nodded lightly as he said that he wouldn't pay before saying that he wouldn't ever lie to me. I looked down lightly, keeping my arms around Tom.

" Yeah... I'm just overacting about little things all the time... " I murmured, looking up at him now, " You don't think I'm pathetic..? " I asked with wince, pulling my arms off him while sitting properly, " I mean I... I always do stupid things, so I don't get how you could like me... " I mumbled, playing with my fingers.

I sighed sadly very quietly before looking around me, noticing few people were looking at us. I flushed, turning to face Tom.

" Um... I think we shouldn't have done this in here... "

I nibbled on my lips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 14:06

I listened to what Bill had to say and when he moved away from me I frowned. He mentioned how people were looking and I turned my glance at the people. He was right. A few of them had turned and were staring at us. I tutted and rummaged in my pocket. I found a pen and wrote a note on one of the napkins on the table. Leaving it down I stood up and took hold of Bill's hand. I kept quiet and started walking until we were out of the restaurant. Going over to the car I opened on of the back doors for Bill to get in and I went around to the other one climbing in and closing it behind me.

"We can talk in here now, no one can look at us...." I said with a sigh.

I looked at my hands for a couple of minutes before looking at BIll again. I shook my head and put a hand on his lap.

"It doesn't matter to me if you do stupid things and over react about little things," I murmured, "It just upsets me that you don't believe me when I tell you something. I didn't want to let you know that because it was just some stupid phase that I was going through that should never have happened in the first place. It wasn't a big deal and I didn't want to make it a big deal," I sighed.

I smiled and chuckled a bit.

"It probably wasn't the best way to meet my brother was it?" I asked, "I hope it goes different when we meet Jacob..."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 15:21

When I had mentionned that there was people staring at us, Tom tutted and wrote a note on a napkin before making us walk outside the restaurant. We entered my car to sit in the back of it, and then Tom explained that he didn't cared if I was doing stupid things. Then he talked about his phase lightly and I nodded, moving over him to hug him.

" I'm sorry... " I murmured, pressing my cheek against his.

After a moment, he talked about his brother and then mentionned a Jacob. I moved my face away from his a little unsure.

" Who's him? " I mumble before managing to wrap one leg with his.

I rested my chin on his shoulder while stroking his jaw line with my fingertips, looking at his lips unconsciously.

Ps :: Will you be online tonight? Blehhh x.x
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:09

Bill said that he was sorry and I smiled,

"Don't worry about it," I said softly.

Bill hugged me a little and asked who Jacob was when I mentioned him. I chuckled a little and stroked his back as he hugged me and touched my jaw. I knew what I was going to say would shock him but I was going to say it anyway.

"Jacob is...." I said with a smile, kissing Bill's cheek a little.

"He's my brother," I said quickly, "My other brother...My...uh...twin brother."

I bit my lip waiting for Bill's reaction. It would be either shocked and surprised or just confused.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:13

The word 'twin' made me look up at Tom wide eyed lightly, getting confused.

" How much brothers and twins do you have? " I asked, seeming obviously lost.

I was finding things about my boyfriend since 2 hours. First of all, he had a older brother named Ger', then he had a weird past with one-night stands during a month or more, and finally -or not- he had a twin brother? I gasped a little, sitting up properly.

" Oh... a twin so? Does he look like you? " I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:37

Bill looked at me confused. He asked me how many brothers I had and I looked at him. It was strange for Bill to ask me something like that after 3 weeks. He didn't actually know much about me. I knew about his family and things about him but he didn't really know much about me.

"We'll there's just me and Ger and Jacob," I said with a small smile.

When Bill asked if he looked like me I rolled my eyes.

"Y-yes Bill...He's my twin, he looks exactly like me," I said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:44

I sighes in releivment when he said there was only Ger and Jacob, and then I asked Tom if Jacob looked like him. I rolled my eyes when he said that, yes, he was looking like him.

" Duh! " I said rolling my eyes again before hugging him, " ...Where is he so? I mean... I didn't see him at your house, did I? " I questionned him, rubbing my cheek against his, " Can we go see him? I wanna see your family... " I mumbled, grabbing his hand in mine to stroke it softly with my thumb.

I looked at him for a moment, and then smiled lightly before kissing his neck once.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 19:54

Bill realised what he had said was a little stupid and I laughed. He hugged me and asked where Jacob was and if he had seen him at my house or not. I shook my head a little as he stroked my hand.

"Well Jacob is gone with my parents so he should be back soon," I told him, "Then we can have a proper meeting where I introduce you to all my family."

Bill kissed my neck and I smiled stroking his cheek.

"i love you Bill," I whispered, "[I always will..."/b]

I kissed his lips softly and stroked him cheek. [b]"You know if you have any questions about me or my family you can ask."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 20:16

" Oh, alright... But your parents are supposed to come back in 1 month and 1 week, no? " I said back, hugging him still.

After I had kissed his neck once, Tom's hand stroked my check before he kissed my lips and then I nodded at his sentance. I didn't know why, but the thought of Tom's age came in my head and I smiled a little, stroking his lips with my fingertips. I was nearly 21 and he was 19. It was funny to think about it. In general I was more younger mentally than him, but sometimes he was acting like a child. I chuckled, closing my eyes and resting my face in his neck as I stroked his chest from under his t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 20:30

Bill mentioned about when my parents were coming back and I nodded humming a little. He had a point my parents weren't coming back for another month. I thought about it for a little. i could ring them and see if they were going to come back ear.lier or we could always drive to meet them. They weren't very far away and it would only take us one day to drive down.

"Well we could always go meet them," I suggested, "That is only if you are ready though."

I wanted Bill to meet my family but I was also worried about having to tell my family. I was a little less afraid now that I knew that Ger was bi and that he had already told mom and dad a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 20:39

I listenned to Tom explaining that we could go see them and I nibbled on my lips, thinking about it. It was stressing to think about meeting them. They didn't know that Tom was bisexual, and maybe I couldn't be enough good for them.

" Um... okay... but couldn't we first...? " I murmured, letting my face in his neck as I kept stroking his chest under his t-shirt, and then slidded it over his crotch lightly.

What had hapened with my brother had shocked me. So I wouldn't try having proper sex with Tom for a long moment, but I could still do some pleasurable stuffs with him without the penetration act. I kissed his cheek softly before moving my lips over his, kissing them once.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 20:54

Bill agreed to go see them but never finished his sentence. I gasped a little as Bill's hand grazed my croth. Before I could say anything Bill pressed his lips to mine and I hummed. I wanted to kiss him properly so badly but because of his tongue I couldn't. I groaned a little because it felt like I was back at the start. Back when Bill would barely let me touch him or even peck him on the cheek. I missed kissing him properly.

"Y-yeah Bill..." I said with a smile, "But not here...We'll go somewhere more comfortable and we can't be disturbed."

I didn't know where I was going to bring him. He couldn't go home because Steven would be a dick. We couldn't go back to my house for fear of that guy showing up to beat up Bill again. We would have to go to a hotel or something.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 21:01

I smiled as Tom gasped when I had brushed his crotch, and then he said that we had to go somewhere more comfortable. I nodded, nibbling on my lips as I was thinking at a proper place to go. I flushed a little, picking up my cellphone and gave a peek over Tom.

" Um... "

I called Andreas on his cellphone, waiting while playing with one of Tom's cornrows.

" H-hi Andy? Um... I was wondering if you... were at your appartment? " I asked him, playing with my hairs now, " Oh okay, so um... d'you think I could, you know... go at your place with Tom..?....No, erm yeah... Yeah... Thanks... AH! Shut up!! " I said wide eyed before laughing lightly still blushing, looking at Tom and then closed my cellphone after a " You're stupid, love ya. " I turned my face to look up at Tom embarrassed, " Andreas accepted to, you know... let us go over his place... " I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 19:56

Bill took out his cellphone and made a call. I looked at him with my eyebrow raised wondering who he could possibly be calling at a time like this. I heard the phone pick up and Bill called Andreas's name. I nodded my head understanding who it was but kept my eyebrow raised wondering why he needed to be calling Andreas at a time like this. As Bill continued to speak on the phone my mouth dropped as I heard what he was asking him.

What the fuck Bill??

When Bill hung up he very casually said that we could use Andy's place and my mouth dropped again.

"Is he alright with that? I mean he must know what we are doing? What!?" I said totally confused.

They either must be really good friends to share their houses or whatever for them to have sex. It was convenient to say the least but weird as hell.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 20:53

I chuckled a little, blushing as Tom looked shocked at me. Was it that weird that I had called Andy' for this? I listenned to him asking me if it was really alright and then I nodded lightly.

" Well... He said it was fine... Though we can't use his bed ", I chuckled a little, nibbling on my lips, " We can go on the couch, or... well the bath... The only thing that's not allowed is to cum and not wash him ", I gasped, rubbing my neck.

I looked up at him anxiously, waiting to know if it was alright with him that we could go over my best friend's house.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 9:27

Bill was completely serious when he told me why I didn't find him calling Andy for something like that was weird. I looked at him and blinked a little before smiling. He explained that we couldn't use his bed and that we would have to clean up after ourselves. I hadn't expected we would be allowed to use his bed. It was even amazing that he let is go to his house for something like this to begin with.

"Have you asked to go to his house before?" I asked. I didn't know why I asked him this because I knew he hadn't had a boyfriend before. "I'm sure he never asked you though. I mean you have your parents and your brother there. Did you like decide that if you ever needed a place to go Andy would let you use his place?"

It was all a little confusing I mean I was happy that we had a place to go and that we wouldn't have to pay to go to a hotel it was still a little weird knowing that we would be having sex in his best friends house. What I probably thought was more weird was the fact that Andy knew exactly what we were doing and he wasn't even bothered by it. I wouldn't have been ok with Gavin coming to my house and having sex. Maybe bill and Andy were just better friends. It could also be that bill had been more comfortable talking about sex with his already gay friend and they were probably close because of it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 20:25

When Tom asked me if I had ever asked Andreas to come over his house before, I blushed, looking at him wide eyed.

" Heh?? N-no! " I babbled a little shocked, " You're my first... Why should I had... " I nibbled on my lips.

Then, he questionned me about the fact that if I had decided all this before. I shook my head, looking at my cellphone now.

" No... Well, in fact Andy' was always saying to me that 'if I needed a place to go to play, well I could use his place.' So... Well Andreas had always been funny in his head, so it's not a surprise he said yes... " I mumbled, playing with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct - 4:26

I laughed a little when Bill axplained that Andreas had always been a little funny. Bill seemed a little upset about how I reacted and I had calmed down a little, the idea not seeming so strange now. I moved closer to him a little and smiled stroking his cheek.

"I love you Bill..." I hummed pressing my lips to his.

I was really glad that we had somewhere to go so that no one could disturb us. Maybe we would finally be able to have a nice quiet night together without it being interrupted and ruined.

"Wanna go to Andy's so?" I asked him kissing his lips again my hand still stroking his face.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct - 6:37

When Tom stroked my face, I calmed down quickly, letting him kiss me. I wrapped quickly one arm around him, closing my eyes as he talked to me before kissing me again. I hummed, nodding a little before stroking his face too.

" I Love you too... " I nibbled on his lower lip before moving away, going out of the car to go sit at the driving place.

Waiting for Tom to come sit too, I turned on the radio, and then started to drive off as Tom finally sat beside me. After around 15 minutes, we were finally at Andy's place and I stopped the car, my heart bumping against my chest. I hadn't to be that nervous, but it had been so long -only around 1 week- that we hadn't finally had sex.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct - 8:25

Bill pulled himself against me and let me kiss him as he stroked my face a little. He told me that he loved me too and I smiled whe he nibbled on my lips. When he pulled away to climb into the front of the car I pouted a little and followed him.

"This is going to be interesting,""I said as I got into the fornt aswell and Bill started driving to Andy's house.

We arrived outside his appartment and I looed at Bill who was just sitting there looking out of the window.

"Hey?" I asked putting my hand on his knee and squeezing a little, "Are you alright?"

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct - 18:37

As I felt Tom's hand on my knee, I jumped lightly, turning my face to look at him. I nodded, stroking his hand with my thumb before going out of the car and waited for Tom to do the same thing. I nibbled on my lips still before locking the doors as my boyfriend came out of the car too, then I walked over him to grab his hand a little in mine.

" It's stupid, but... I'm kinda nervous ", I chuckled awkwardly, " Anyway... " I mumbled, walking over the appartments with Tom.

We walked up until we entered the hall, then I unlocked the first door to be able to enter the building for real now, and then we walked over the 4th floor to go at Andy's place.

" Um... I hope he cleaned it ", I chuckled a little, unlocking the door before we came inside, " I'll go wash myself okay? " I said quickly, walking inside the bathroom and then closed the door.

It was really annoying me to be that stressed. Maybe it was the fact that, for once, nothing could interrupt us? I mean we were in Andreas appartment; he was gone at his boyfriend's house for a while, maybe around 2 days. And finally I wouldn't do something dangerous or stupid again or I would be pissed off at myself.

I pulled off all of my clothes, entering the shower and then turned on the water to wash myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//   A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT// - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brother!! (Pov 14) Bill/Tom //HOT//
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next