x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov - 19:16

Bill said that he needed to go to put more make up on so I nodded. I was going to wait outside. There was no point going into the house that was warm or else I wouldn't come back out again. I leant against the building and I waited for Bill. If anything was weird at the place there was no way I would let him work there. It was bad enough that Bill would have to take off his clothes in front of all those people but if anyone made him do anything weird or that made him uncomfortable then we would be out of there so quickly. At least I would be able to keep an eye on him if I was working behind the bar. I hoped the both of us got the job because if it was only one of us then it would really suck.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov - 19:45

I pecked his lips few times as I smiled before I went inside Andy's place. I walked inside the bathroom quickly, grabbing one of Andreas eyeliner and some fake eyelashes, the new ones. I would pay for new ones for him. I took around 20 minutes to get ready, then I came backoutside, hugging Tom with a kiss on his neck.

" Hi! Is it nice?? " I asked him as I smiled, blinking.

It was the first time that I was wearing fake eyelashes with Tom, but to be honnest it was something I loved to do. I grabbed his hand in mine.

" We go? " I questionned him.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov - 9:31

Bill came out eventually though I didn't know how long it took him because I was too busy thinking about Bill in the job. Bill looked at me and with his make up on he looked amazing. Not that he didn't look amazing with it off. I nodded when he asked me if it was nice.

"Beautiful," I told him as I kissed his lips quickly.

Bill grabbed my hand and I chuckled when he suggested we go. I nodded again and we started walking to the bar. I was a little nervous but it would be fine. I wasn't bothered abiout me not getting a job, I was more worried about anyone making Bill do something he didn't ant to do. He had Steeven enough at home and I didn't want that to happen.

"Hey Bill, you know, if they make you do anything you don't want to you are to come straight out of there and tell me ok and we will leave," I told him, "If I can't in with you that is. You have to promise me!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov - 10:00

I smiled big as Tom replied to me that I was beautiful, then we started to walk over the club. I looked at him when he asked me to not do something that I wouldn't want to do and I nodded, kissing his jaw once.

" I promise you... I don't wanna do 'sexual' um... not mouvments, but more liking my lips, stroking my... crotch... If he wants me to do that I won't accept... "

I hugged him close against me, until we arrived at the place 15 minutes later. I took a deep breath, looking at the big club.

" Um... it's more big than the others no? "

The man should be rich so. I looked at Tom before pulling at his hand, entering the place as I blushed. There wasn't much people in it, seeming it was only around 3 pm now. I looked around a little, then I saw a man at the bar, talking with another one.

" It's him... " I said to Tom.

I took all of my courage and I went over them, not holding Tom's hand anymore or it would look weird. I mean the workers couldn't really have a boyfriend or girlfriend in the same job as them in this place.

" Excuse me...? " I said as the man looked at me before smiling.

" Ohh! So you came! Nice too see you again young man. " He said showing his hand and I shook it, " You want the job? " He asked me while lifting one eyebrow and I nodded a little, " Alright. You'll follow me and I'll see if you can get it. Who's this other young man? " he asked me before smiling to Tom, " Do you want the job too? You're in shape as I can see. And it's not often that a tall thin man comes to see us! "

Wait... what? Tom dancing on a stage? Well this way we could both learn how to dance for our private moments. I chuckled, blushing a bit, but thanks to the colored lights, it couldn't be see.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov - 13:53

Bill assured me that he wouldn't do anything that would make him uncomfortable and I nodded relieved. I wasn't going to be happy if anything like that was going to happen. We got to the club and Bill pointed out the man to me. He was sitting at the bar talking to someone. He looked up and saw Bill and started talking to him.

I listened for a little and everything seemed ok so I was happy. Then he turned to me and asked if I wanted a job. I was about to say yes before he said that it was about dancing and my eyes went wide. I could see Bill blush and giggle a little and I glared at him. There was no way I was gonna strip dow and dance in front of people. Bill might have the confidence to do it but I didn't. And besides I wouldn't be sexy, I would just look like an idiot.

"What? No no no no!" I said waving my hands at him, "I'm just looking for a job in the bar or something if you have one! I wouldn't be a good dancer, I'm all falling all over the place and everything and...yeah, but I can do bar work. I can take a drink mixing course!"

I suggested this to him. I wasn't going to dance but I shouldn't have too much of a problem behind the bar. Just because I didn't drink very much doesn't mean I didn't know how to mix nice drinks. I wouldn't be allowed to drink them anyway, not that I would want to.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov - 14:15

Tom seemed not happy about what the man said and I chuckled a little, blushing. Then Tom proposed himself for a job behind the bar and I looked at the man who smiled.

" Well... Maybe we could let you try. " He replied before looking at me, " Alright, you'll follow me. We'll see wath you worth. "

He walked over a door and entered it, then I looked at Tom a bit unsure. I nibbled on my lips and I followed the man, letting Tom with the barman.

" So... You wanna learn how to make drink? " the dude said, chuckling while shaking some random bottle.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov - 14:37

The man agrreed to let me try working in the bar and I smiled at him and nodded happily. Then he said to Bill to go with him to see about his job and I saw Bill look to me. I looked back, smiling a little but frowning too. I was worried about him, I just didn't want him to get hurt or anything. Bill walked off and I turned around tot he barman who asked if I wanted to learn how to make a drink. I smiled and nodded at him.

"Yeah that would be great, I have to start somewhere," I said. I walked over to the bar and I sat down. I didn't know if I had to go behind or not but it was safer to just hiere and the I wouldn't get in trouble for messing anything up. I would go find out how to mix drinks in a course, but right now this is where I would have to start.

"Is it hard?" I asked him as I watched him spinning the bottles a little.

I smiled because I thought that I might be able to do that one day too.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov - 15:36

[No POV]

The guy smiled at Tom who sat down to watch him spinning his bottle, and then he asked him if it was hard.

" Watch this... " he said, winking at Tom before throwing the bottle in the air as it was turning around while falling back in his hand, then he made some weird moves, passing the object behind his back before pouring the liquid in a glass, " Now it's not hard... But at the start you'll scream the shit out of you! " He laughed.

He put some colored liquid in the glass, then gave it to a man before looking back at Tom.

" I'm Georg by the way. "

[ Bill's POV ]

I followed the man inside the halls and I gasped quietly. There was load of doors! We went inside the last one; it was a huge room with load of mirror and I rubbed my arm a little. Then, he sat on a chair and asked a dude to go put some music.

" You'll have, first, to take off you clothes. "

He waved at me to do it. I swallowed hardly, lifting a little my top.

" Now..? " I questionned him.

He nodded and I just take the bit of courage I had to remove my shirt. I shivered a little, then I pulled off my pants, staying in my underwear. I pushed Andy's jacket and my top a bit and then I looked up lightly at the man who smiled.

" Well... You'll have to take some weight. Maybe around 10 pounds. And you'll have to work out; don't panick, you can stay like this and not have muscles. But you'll have to have a nice cardio. "

He stood up, walkig over me and then I got nervous as he looked at me from every angle. Then, I felt his hand on my arm, lifting it up while touching it. I didn't move, nibbling on my lips.

" Don't panick, I'm doing this test to everyone. " he chuckled.

I went wide eyed when he touched my ass for a few seconds, then he did the same thing on my thighs.

" Good, good. "

He slipped his hand in my hair, touching it a little and then he moved back, humming.

" Alright! Come tomorrow for a first training! " he smiled.

I nodded, putting on my clothes quickly as I walked out of the room, blushing still. When I got out from behind the door, I looked at Tom and went over him.

" Um... I have a first training tomorrow. " I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov - 17:22

I watched as the barman did some really fancy flips with the bottle. I stared at him with wide eyes and a smile came onto my face.

"That's so cool," I said with a smile.

He told me that it wasn't hard to do now that he had had so much practice but when he was learning it took a lot of time. I chuckled. I knew what he meant. It pissed me off big time when I was learning to play the guitar. But I liked to do new things so it would be fun to learn this.

The barman introduced himself to me as Georg. I nodded and held out my hand to shake his.

"I'm Tom. I guess you are gonna be teaching me some stuff huh?"

I heard Bill talk and I turned around. He told me that his first training session was tommorow and I smiled jumping up to hug him!!

"Oh that's great! I knew you would get the job!" I said excitedly kissing his lips once.

I turned back to georg and raised my eyes brow. "So do I have the job?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov - 23:10

I smiled back as Tom came to hug me quickly and I humed, liking his scent as always.

" Yes... I hope I'll be great though. I mean I never danced before... "

I flushed as he kissed me once before looking over the barman to ask if he had the job.

" Well, you'll gave a training for 2 weeks. You'll be paid, of course... Though if you aren't good after those two weeks, it's sad but you won't have the job. " he chuckled, cleaning a glass.

I kept my hand in Tom's hand, -after grabbing his- and I watched the few persons dancing on the stage and on some tables on the beat of the music. I blushed again, not getting my eyes away from them. I had to learn how to be good like this.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov - 9:14

Bill said that he hoped he would be able to dance well and I smiled looking at him. I moved close to his ear to whisper something that I didn't want anyone else to hear.

"Bill anything you do with your body is great," I hummed into his ear quietly.

When I asked about the job Georg told me that I would have a two week training period and if I wasn't good after that then I would be let go but if I was fine I would have the job. I looked at him and nodded. That was great. Both me and Bill had jobs now and we would be able to earn some money and move out. If Bill still wanted to that was.

"Oh, man that's great. Thanks so much," I said to Georg leaning over to shake his hand, "I'll brush up on my bar-tending skills so!"

I turned and I saw Bill watching some of the dancers that were on the stage. I huffed. He was so much better looking than them and I'm sure he would be really popular in the club. Just not too popular or else I would have something to say about it.

"You'll be great," I told him as we started walking out of the club.

When we were outside I chuckled and hugged Bill tight. "I'm so proud of you! We got jobs and I'm happy and I love you!" I said a little excited.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov - 19:15

I looked at him a bit wide eyed as he told me that anything I was doing with my body was great, then I looked at the dancers for a moment until I heard a little Tom huffing. Then we walked outside the club and Tom hugged me tightly, saying he was proud of me. I laughed a little, hugging him back before moving away, grabbing his hand in mine.

" Hm... Yes I suppose it's cool... Oh God, I'll really have to be half-naked... " I said, looking at the ground as we were walking, " The man was touching my thighs and my ass... " I mumbled, closing quickly my jacket as the cold wind came on me, " What about you? You'll have a training so?? " I asked him, humming a little as I smiled.

I was happy that we would have money now. Though Tom wanted to move in a appart'... So I'll have to keep my money and my cards away from my hands, or I would buy loooaaad of clothes.

" Hm... Tom? How much is it for an appart', on a month? "

I wasn't going to College anymore, because I had finished it last year, so I would be able to work atleast 40 hours a week.

Dancing half naked for 40 hours a week. Oh God, it was way more than what I was doing with Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov - 11:00

Bil pulled out of the hug and took my hand and I smiled at him. He murmured about being half naked all the time and I winced but said nothing. It was a job and I knew Bill would be fine and I just nodded with a smile. He closed up his jacket and I heard him say the man was touching him. I frowned.

"Touching you? How did he touch you? Were you uncomfortable?" I asked concerned.

He then asked me about my training and I nodded.

"Yeah they will give me two weeks training but I can do it, i'll take a course beside my house, I'll get the job," I told him.

It was great that we finally both had jobs. Both of us would be brining in money and we would be able to go out to nice places, Bill could buy some nice clothes and I could put a deposit on an apartment. It was all working out.

Suddenly out of nowhere Bill asked how much a month an apartment is. I chuckled and looked at him.

"Um, it's about €300 a month, I think" I told him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov - 6:34

Tom asked me few things as I said that the man had touched me back there.

" Hum... Well he was checking my arms, then he started touching my ass -not long- before looking at my thighs and my hair. He said it was the test for every new worker... " I mumbled, " And I was certainly not comfortable! I mean it wasn't you... "

Then we talked about Tom's job.

" Really? Well they didn't lied about the fact of having 2 weeks of preparation. " I smiled, " Oh... 300£? " I asked when he told me about the appartment, " If I can work... like 40 hours a week for around 25 dollars I could have around 1'000£... "

I almost drooled.

" But there will be food to buy... So like 1'000 less 40 per week... less around 200 for food and electricity... I might have around 500£ for clothes! " I said now drooling.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov - 8:49

Bill explained that the man touched him as part of the test for every new employee. I frowned a little. Maybe it was necessary but I wasn't happy about it. He told me that he wasn't comfortable because it wasn't me touching him and I smiled. I was glad that when I touched him he was comfortable. I chuckled a little and slipped on of my hands into Bill's ass pocket and pulled him to me as we walked. Then he started talking about money and he nearly had an orgasm when he talked about having money for clothes. I rolled my eyes. He was funny but extremely adorable.

"Yeah yeah lot's of clothes, great," I chuckled as Bill spoke excitedly.

I was more excited about having money to pay for an apartment. I wasn't going to tell Bill that if we moved in together we would be splitting the rent and he would have more money. He was too excited already.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov - 10:24

I chuckled as he slipped his hand in my back pocket as we were walking, and I wrapped my arm around his waist as I talked about the appartment now.

" Hmmm.... yeah load of clothes! " I laughed happily.

I looked at him, smiling while pecking as his lips few times.

" I Love you ", I murmured, nipping on his lower lip a little.

I hears a 'fags!!' coming from somewhere and I rolled my eyes, not paying attention. I was with Tom and I wasn't caring about something else.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov - 11:00

Bill put his arm around me and I chuckled as we kept walking a little and Bill hummed over all the new clothes. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. He looked over at me and he pecked my lips a few times and I smiled pecking him back.

"I love you too," I told him with a smile and I kissed his forehead.

I heard someone call out 'fags!' and my eyes narrowed. I wasn't going to take that shit and I knew that Bill had heard too but he didn't seem affected by it. I relaxed a little and just let it go over my head. I was with Bill and that's all that mattered.

"I love you so much! So much!" I said stopping and putting my hands on his hips, pulling him close.

I kissed him softly, then a little harder, pulling him into my body keeping both of us warm and giving an imaginary fuck finger to the guys who called fags. I slipped my tongue between his lips deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov - 11:46

I raised my eyebrows as Tom stopped to walk, saying he loved me so much and then he pulled me against him, kissing me softly. I chuckled as I kissed back until he started to kiss me more hardly. Then I moaned a bit, resting one of my hand on his cheek for a moment until I moved my lips away, panting lightly.

" What was that for?? " I asked him, calming my breath.

I heard some people scoffing and I looked over them as they walked away.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov - 13:38

Bill pulled away after moaning a little and asked what it was for. I smiled and put my hand on his hand that was on my cheek and I stroked it lightly. I shrugged a little and kissed his lips once again.

"Just because I love you," I told him with a smile.

I pulled him to me and put my hand in his pocket again as we began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5