x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 15:32

I gasped as I heard my cellphone biping and I rushed over it, picking it up. I looked at the screen, breathing quickly. What if Tom wanted to break up? I slowly pressed on the button to open up the texto and I sighed releived a little. I quickly wrote back a message.

// Yes! You'll come back right?? // Billa.

I send it and I sat on the bed, staring at my cellphone.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 15:40

My phone buzzed and I picked it up reading the message. I rolled my eyes and groaned. Great...Bill was freaking out...

I pulled my hands free so I could text him back. I thought I had told him that I wasn't going anywhere and that he needed to not freak out if he thought something happened.

//Of course I'm coming back idiot! Don't freak out, remember what I told you! xxx// T

I sent the message and sighed. A small smile crept up on my face. I couldn't be angry with him. He was too cute. Sighing again I grabbed my phone. He was coming to me this time.

//I'm in the park...Meet me...xxx// T

I dropped my phone again and shoved my hands back in my pockets to warm them up.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 16:01

I read the message and I sighed, smiling a little. Of course I shouldn't have to freak out like this. As I was going to answer it, another one popped up and I gasped. He wanted to meet me!! And there was load of '...' . That would mean I was going to be single again. I whimpered a little, slidding a hand through my hair before I went outside again. I bite down on my lips, walking during more than 10 minutes until I saw the park.

He was there, sitting on the bench. I bet he was damn happy. I quickly put one hand on my mouth, stopping a sob to come. Maybe I should just go back at my house and avoid him talking to me? Or I could...

I walked over him and went in front of him, holding my tears hardly.

" I Love you Tom! Don't go alright?! I... I'll let you fuck me all the time but don't break up! " I groaned, bursting into tears.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 16:36

After ten minutes I looked up and I saw Bill walking to me. I stood up and smiled. Bill stopped and before I could say anything he blurted out that he loved and that I shouldn't go and that he would let me fuck him all the time if I didn't break up with him.

I gasped completely shocked. I grabbed him in my arms as he bits into tears. I hugged him tightly stroking his back softly.

"Jeez Bill! Where did this come from! I-I'm not going to break up with you! No way never!" I grabbed him tightly not letting him go.

I sighed silently as I hugged him. He needed to not freak out like this. He wasn't doing anyone good if her over reacted to everything that happened.

"God I love you Bill, don't act so frightened all the time," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 16:43

I kept crying until he hugging me tightly, saying he wasn't going to break up with me. I sobbed once, rubbing my face in his neck as I clenched my hands on top of his back. I listenned to him talking, shivering. Of course I shouldn't have over reacted like this. But I couldn't help it. I was so used to be bullied and to be beaten up by my brother that I was thinking that each time I was becoming friend with someone, that this person would just walk away and stop talking to me.

" Sorry... " I coughed a bit, whiping my cheeks.

I kissed his lips before hugging him tightly once more.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov - 16:48

Bill hugged me tight too, sobbing a little calming down enough to say sorry. He pressed his lips to mine and I smiled at him stroking his cheek.

"Hey Billa, listen...If I ever do break up with you, you have every right to come after me with a gun because I have obviously lost my mind. I love you and I will never be away from you ok? You are my everything... I whispered to him.

I pulled back, kissing his lips many times over and over. I knew Bill was the type to freak out but still. He needed to calm down. He couldn't be so sensitive all the time. Even if we got angry at each other.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov - 0:14

I nodded at what he said to me, his hands stroking my cheeks as I calmed down after some minutes. I snifed, then he kissed my lips many times and I chuckled, hugging him tightly as I hummed his scent.

" I know... I'm sorry... I can't help it Tom... "

I kissed his neck lightly before shivering, slidding my hands in his pants pockets.

" Can we go back at Andy's place?? " I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov - 8:27

Bill hid his face in my neck and I held him against me as he calmed down. He kissed my neck a little and slid his hands into my pockets before asking if we could go back to Andreas's house. I smiled and nodded kissing his forehead.

"Of course," I murmured as I took his hand in mine as we walked out of the park.

No matter how many time I reassured BIll that I wasn't going anywhere he still freaked out over the smallest fights that we had. I would need to sit him down and talk to him properly about it sometime but now wasn't right. I could tell that Bill was shaken up and I didn't want to upset him anymore than he already was.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov - 9:14

Nodding to my question, Tom kissed my forehead before we started to walk out of the park and I wrapped my left arm around his, putting my other hand in the pocket of mmy jacket.

" Are you excited about the winter? " I asked him, snifing lightly, " Normally, my parents are going to a... house in the wood. For the vacantions. " I smiled a little, " Would you come...? "

It would be fun to be with him, playing in the snow. And beside, I would have to handle Steeven all over me in the night again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov - 10:09

As we walked Bill asked if I was looking forward to the winter. I was about to tell him how much I hated the cold and that winter was my least favorite season but then he invited me to his cabin for winter and I just smiled.

"Yeah Bill, I would love to go, that would be absolutely magical," I told him, kissing the side of his head lightly.

I supposed that If I did get cold while we were there I could always just get Bill to warm me up. I would be happy then. I wanted to make Bill happy and besides if he was going with his family it would mean he would be with Steeven and that was not happening!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov - 10:33

I looked at Tom's face as he accepted to come, saying it would be magical.

" That's so cute! And romantic! " I gasped as I hugged him tightly quickly, humming, " I Love you! "

I kissed his lips once before grabbing his hand in mine, excitted about the winter now.

" First we'll have to go buy you an outfit for the snow that would match mine! And maybe a chocolate cup too... Hm... Yes, what about we buy stuffs together?? " I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov - 13:30

Bill squealed a little say what I had said was cute and romantic and I just chuckled. I had gotten a kiss from it so I was happy anyway. We kept walking for a while and I smiled. Surprisingly I was actually a little bit excited about winter now. If I got to spend it with Bill then it would be great anyway so I didn't really have to worry about being cold and bored.

While I was thinking to myself Bill had started talking. I looked at him and focusd on what he was saying realizing hat he was talking about shopping and buying me stuff. I laugh a little. Yay...more shopping....

I nodded in response as he talked.

"Yeah we can go together to get the stuff, I wouldn't know what we need anyway," I said lifting his hand to kiss it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov - 13:49

As I was talking about buying stuffs, Tom laughed a little while nodding. He replied to me while kissing my hand and I made one hamster cheek.

" Why don't you like going to shop? What's so boring about it? " I asked him.

I snifed a little, rubbing my nose while hugging his arm again. I kissed his jaw, moving over his ear as I murmured.

" We could find some nice... clothes? "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov - 15:18

Bill pouted a little and complained about me not liking to go shopping. I laughed a little and I felt him kiss my cheek. He murmured that we could buy nice clothes and I rolled my eyes. He didn't need any more clothes, he had loads!

"You have lots of nice clothes," I said to Bill chuckling as we kept walking.

He was really funny when it came to shopping. I bet he could do it all the time everyday if he could and if he had the money. I held his hand a little tighter in mine as we walked because it wa getting a little bit cold outside.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov - 17:25

I rolled my eyes a little as Tom said I already had nice clothes.

" No... I have clothes, but not 'nice' clothes... "

I raised my eyebrows, looking at him. I shivered as a cold wind passed and Tom tightenned his hand around mine, and I did the same thing, stroking it with my thumb.

" Do you think we could go to... Well this place? Today... "

In fact I wanted money now, because I was getting on my 22 years in 8 months, so I needed to live on my own.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov - 18:27

Bill kept saying that he had clothes but not nice clothes. I didn't understand. All his clothes were nice so what he said confused me. DId he just want to buy more clothes??

"But all of your clothes are nice," I said again still not understanding what he meant.

Bill helpd my hand tigheter like I did with his and we kept walking for a few minutes. Eventually Bill spoke again this time asking if we could go to that pole dancing club to ask about a job. I bit my lip a little nervous. After a few seconds I nodded.

"Yeah sure, I mean we both need jobs right," I chuckled, stroking his hans with my thumb.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov - 22:20

I humphed, looking at him.

" No... Not normal clothes... Not usual clothes... " I said looking at him as I raised my eyebrows.

I hoped he was understanding what I was saying now. Then I suggested that we go to for the job and Tom nodded, saying we both needed jobs.

" Yeah... We need a job... "

I hopped I would get let shy with this job. I mean I had to dance almost naked in front of girls and guys. Or mans? In fact I didn't remembered what was the people who were going there, but I didn't care. I was getting a bit nervous to be honnest. I took a deep breath, hugging Tom's arm more.

" Should I put on... more sexier clothes? " I questionned him, " To go there... "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov - 8:03

Bill said that he wasn't talking about normal colothes and I got confused all over again. What the hell type of clothes did he mean? Having no idea I just smiled and nodded.

"Oh right, not normal clothes, ok," I said even though I was still clueless.

Bill tugged on my arm, hgging it more before he asked if he needed to change into something sexier to go about the job. I looked at him and shook my head.

"No, if they want to see you...um...you know, you can just...take them off," I said.

I didn't like saying that. I didn't like suggesting that Bill took his clothes off in front of other people but really he didn't have a choice.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov - 9:35

As Tom nodded about the 'nice clothes', I stuck out my tongue at him, flushing.

" I'm talking about 'fun clothes'... for you and me... the night... " I mumbled.

Now he didn't understand, that was because he was kind of an idiot. Then we talked about the job and I looked at him as he answered me.

" Oh... You mean I'll have to... take them off later...? "

I nibbled on my lips a bit nervously, walking still with Tom. In fact, some of the bruises on my body weren't completely gone. They were yellow, but still... I sighed lightly, then I saw Andy's building.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov - 10:06

Bill finally explained what he meant about nice clothes and I smiled.

"Oh those kind of clothes! Oh we can totally go shopping for those!" I said finally understanding.

Bill then asked if he would have to take his clothes off. I bit my lip a little and hummed. It would be weird and a little bit annoying for him to have to get his clothes off but if he had too. I was a little worried about all the hickeys he had. Would I hav to stop giving them to him or would he just cover them up with make up.

"Maybe you might have to," I said quietly a little sad.

We arrived at Andy's house and Bill sighed.

"If you don't feel comfortable I don't watt you doing it, I want to go in with you," I said about the job.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov - 10:39

Tom replied that I might have to take them off and I sighed lightly as we arrived at Andy's building, then Tom said I didn't have to go there if I didn't wanted to. I shook my head a little, keeping my arm around his.

" No, no... I'll do it... Well I'm not that ugly so I should be fine... " I murmured, " Are you sure he would take me for the job? I'm not a big guy with muscles... But he should have noticed it when he meet me first no? " I asked him unsurely.

I wasn't as we could call a 'tough' guy, neither Tom. We were both thin and tall, though Tom was muscled and I wasn't. Maybe I would have to get some strenght for this job.

Ps :: It was again TH at tv XD The song ~<3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov - 10:57

Bill shook his head saying that he would do it and that he wasn't that ugly. I gasped at turned to him stopping and grabbing his face.

"You are in no way ugly! If they want a beautiful sexy person to dance for them then of course they will take you. You don't need to do anything, you are perfect!" I told him before I pressed my lips to his.

This job was already making him self conscious even though he did have it yet.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov - 11:04

I jumped a bit as Tom stopped before grabbing my face and I flushed at what he said. I smiled as he kissed my lips and I closed my eyes, placing my hands on the back of his neck to deeper the kiss, pressing my body against his lightly. It was great to have someone who loved me that much, it was the first time that it was hapenning. Of course, Andreas liked me alot but he was my best friend.

" I Love you... " I said against his lips, smiling before I moved them away from his, openning my eyes, " It means I'll have to shave my body often ", I said as I stuck out my tongue at him, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov - 15:15

Bill grabbed my neck, deepening the kiss and I groaned a little. He said that he loved me against my lips and I smiled. He moved away and then joked about him having to shave his body all the time then. I rolled my eyes laughing at him.

"Great, so you'll take forever in the shower more then!!" I laughed.

We were outside the apartment and I looked at Bill and kissed his forehead.

""Do you wanna go straight to the club?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov - 18:00

I stuck out my tongue at him again as he said it would take me forever more in the shower, then he kissed my forehead. I nibbled lightly on my lips as he asked if we should go straight to the club.

" Well... Yeah we should... But I'll go put on some makeup first, alright? " I said to him before I went up the stairs, going inside the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//   Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT// - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round Two [Bill & Tom POV] //HOT//
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next