x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct - 16:29

I didn't look up at everyone in the kitchen. I took Bill's hand in mine and nibbled on my lip. After a few seconds I got up the courage to look at everyone. Ger was smiling lightly at Axel who looked a little angry. Dad looked surprised and he just nodded slowly looking from Bill to me. Mom's face I couldn't read. The room was a lot quieter then I had thought and I was getting a little nervous. Suddenly Mom broke the silence.

"When did you two meet?" she asked softly.

I looked at her and chuckled a little. "Um, just after you guys left." I replied squeezing Bill's hand a little tighter.

Mom nodded a little and stood up coming over to us. She looked at Bill for a second and then at me.

"Tomi, you can really pick the pretty ones!" she smiled taking BIll's hand in hers.

Axel came over to me and gave me a hard thump on the arm.

"Ow!"I gasped looking at him, "That hurt!"

"You never told me!" he grunted.

"I didn't know...." I said softly.

"I need to talk to you!" he said leaving.

That was a better reaction than I thought I would get. I knew why he was mad and I could understand. I would explain to him later and he should be fine.

"I'm only waiting for Axel to tell me he's a cross dresser!" Dad laughed.

"Come on Bill dear. Sit down! Sit down!" Mom said pulling him to a chair, "Tell me, tell me. What age are you? Where do you live? What do you see in my Tomi? He's very handsome isn't he. Such a handsome boy with such a beautiful one! If you two could have children they would be so good looking!"

I smiled at Mom and Bill. I was so happy with how that went. I shouldn't have been nervous to begin with. Dad was leaving the room but before he did he came over and patted me on the shoulder smiling and nodding.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct - 17:15

As I talked, everyone went quiet and I felt really embarrassed. Maybe we should have wait longer before telling this to his family? I saw that Tom's twin was looking angry, kinda, and I hoped it wasn't because we were two boys loving each other. I played nervously with the end of my shirt as his mom moved over us and she took my hand in her, saying Tom could pick up the pretty ones. I didn't liked when they were talking in general 'girls, pretty ones, ect'. It's like my boyfriend was only used to one-night stand and I wasn't this.

My attention was on his mom as she pulled me over a chair, making me sit down and I blushed under the questions. It was stressing me to be surrounded by 4 persons like this -5, but Axel was not in the room anymore- and I hated beeing looked from people. I stared at my hands, trying to stop flushing.

" Um... Well I... I think I'm 21... I mean I'M 21! Oh God..! " I put a hand on my face, embarrassed before moving it away, " Well I live 15 minutes away from here... Near town and I... Well Tom is really kind ", I blushed, feeling stupid in our relation.

Tom was the one who was getting into troubles because of me and I wasn't protecting him, it was always him. I nibbled on my lips as I looked around lightly to see Tom, but he was gone so I looked back at his mom.

" ...We're together since... Well almost 3 weeks only... 3 weeks almost 4.... "
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct - 17:53

I left the room for a minute with Dad and Ger to talk to them a little. Bill was alone with my mom but he would be fine. My Mom was harmless.

"I'm Lindsy by the way. Listen hunny," she said, "There is no need to be nervous. We are all very open about being gay and things. We love Tom and we know he is a good person. I can tell already that you are a good person too."

Lindsy put her hands on Bill's and smiled. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you dear," she smiled. She pat her hands on Bill's and chuckled. "Think of me as your second Mom ok dear."

I came back into the room and walked behind Bill and put my hands on his shoulders. Mom stood up and smiled walking over to me. She touched my face and kissed me a little before nodding and leaving the room.

"Are you alright?" I asked, bending down to kiss his cheek, "Don't be nervous. The really like you..."

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct - 18:29

I listenned to Lindsy, nodding at each questions as she explained to me that it was okay and it releived me again. When she walked away, I felt Tom kissing my cheek and I smiled, blushing still.

" I am... Your mom is gentle ", I said as I stood up quickly, hugging him tightly.

I hummed his scent, rubbing my nose on his beck before looking at him.

" Huh... Is Axel angry? Where were you sooner? " I asked him.

I didn't know where this one was too. I mean I had talked to Lindsy only 3 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct - 19:32

Bill hugged me and I hugged him back. I kissed his shoulder a little as he asked me about Axel.

"Not really...he's just annoyed I didn't tell him," I said stroking his back a little, "I couldn't tell him something I didn't know but I know why he's upset. Don't worry about it."

I smiled at him a little.

Lindsy stood in the door with her husband watching Tom with his boyfriend and smiled. They looked at each other and held hands.

"I was just talking to my Dad and Ger," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct - 19:39

I closed one eye as he kissed my cheek before I nodded when he explained what had Axel. I nibbled on my lips, looking at Tom for a little moment before blushing.

" Hum Tom...? Who's the older between you and him? " I asked him.

I know it was a weird question, but I was curious to know the answer. I stroked Tom's hand with my thumb as I waiter for the response.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 6:26

I looked at Bill and smiled.

"Um, he's older by like 11 minutes I think," I said.

I put my hand on his face and stroked his cheek a little, "Why?" I asked with a chuckle.

I wondered what Bill was thinking about when he saw me and Axel. I know I would have died if I saw two Bill's. It must be strange for him but I was still curious.

"So? Which one is better looking?" I asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 9:42

I nibbled on my lips as Tom asked me why I wanted to know his age and I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him.

" Um... Well um... "

Then he asked me kinda weirdly wich one was good looking and I looked up at him.

" Well... You look like him and he looks like you... I dunno! " I said with wide eyes, " Beside I didn't saw him naked so I can't-... Oh God, this is embarrassing..! " I said quickly as I flushed, not looking at Tom, " Don't think I would... eh you know, like to see him with no clothes on! Ah oh God! Forget this!! Ahh! " I put my hands in my face, trying to find something intelligent to say but gave up.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 11:16

I looked at Bill as he babbled on. I tried not to smile but he was so cute and funny. I looked at him as he put his head in his hands and I finally laughed a bit.

"It's ok Bill!" I laughed grabbing him and hugging him, "I know what you mean!"

I looked at his face and chuckled a little. His cheeks were all read from being embarassed. I kissed his lips once and then again. I stroked his cheek and leaned over to his ear.

"Just so you know," I whispered, "It;s not just our faces that look the same."

I pulled back smiling trying so hard not to laugh.

"They aren't the same....but they are pretty similar," Axel said as he stood at the kitchen door looking at us.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 11:28

Tom laughed at me as I babbled before he hugged me, then he stroked my face, kissing my lips twice. He told me next that it wasn't just their face that were similar and it made me blush strongly, wide eyed. I was about to reply him to not say such things, but someone talked and I flushed more. I would like to die right now.

" Ugh...!! It's not...! "

I looked at Tom who was smiling really big and I smacked his head not strongly.

" Stop that!! " I whined, " Heh... Wait... HEY! You compared your...?! " I gasped, looking at them wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 11:38

Bill gasped a little shocked.

"Calm down Bill, it's alright! Don't be embarrassed!" I laughed looking at Axel.

Axel came over and put his arm on my shoulder, "What else could we compare...homework?" he laughed.

I looked at Axel and chuckled. I nudged him and nodded.

"His is smaller," I laughed hiding my head when Axel came to hit me.

"Eh hell no!" he yelled.

I laughed and looked at BIll. "No no, the difference is....well," I hummed, "Let's say it this way. We each got a piercing, but mine is on my lip."

Axel smirked a little lifting his eyebrows and chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 11:49

Tom said to not be embarrassed and I grunted. How couldn't I be embarrassed? Axel came over and put his arm on Tom's shoulder before saying that they should compare his homeworks and Tom seemed kinda annoyed. Then he said that Axel was smaller and I laughed a little when his twin tried to hit his head. Finally Tom said something about a piercing and I blinked, taking me a moment before I blushed.

" Ah!! What?? You have a piercing there..?! " I gasped while looking at Axel.

I moved my legs uncomfortably, wincing a little. It should have been damn painful to be pierced there.

" Urh... Well I have 3 piercings ", I said as I pointed my eyebrow before sticking out my tongue, " Erm, I'll go rince my mouth though. " I walked over the bathroom and took the blue liquid, rinsing my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 12:00

Axel laughed a little when Bill gasped about his piercing. I could remember when we were getting those piercings done. Axel was sore for a loooong time after that. Bill rushed off to the bathroom for a bit.

I went to Axel and hit his arm a little lightly.

"Sorry I never told you man it's just like....I didn't really...I didn't know," I said chuckling awkwardly.

"Don't worry Tom," Axel said, "I thought about it and you must have had a reason for not saying anything. We can talk about it later" he said.

Thanks Axel..." I said,

Axel smirked and nodded a little. "Well....?" Axel asked rasing his eyebrow.

"Well what?" I said with a smile.

I knew exactly what Axel was asking but I wasn't going to tell him. Bill wouldn't like it so I wasn't going to say anything.

"You know what??! Have you fucked yet?" he hissed quietly looking around.

"Axel! Fuck off, I'm not saying anything!" I said.

Axel rolled his eyes. "Whatever! I'll just ask him so!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 12:05

As I came back, I saw Axel talking to Tom and I came beside my boyfriend, taking his hand lightly in mine.

" Um... " I looked at Tom and noticed he hadn't a piercing on his lips and I flushed, gasping, " Ah! "

I walked quick beside the real Tom and took his hand in mine.

" God this is embarrassing... Why are you twins?!? "

I grunted, trying to stop from blushing before I saw their parents outside, then I looked at Tom.

" Hey! Your cat! " I gasped.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 12:35

Bill came back and went over to Axel holding his hand. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him before Bill gasped realizing it was the wrong person. Axel laughed a little winking at Bill. Bill asked why we were twins and I just laughed.

"You are adorable!" I laughed kissing him once,

When Bill said about the cat I gasped a little. Axel rolled his eyes a little.

"Yeah Tom the cat! The neighbors have been feeding her for a week!" Axel said.

"Oh thank god!"

So Bill!" Axel chuckled, "How's Tom in bed?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 12:41

When Axel said that the neighbors had feed the cat I sighed releived a little. I mean if the cat had died I think I would be upset for years. I looked at Axel when he said my name and I flushed hard when he asked me how Tom was in bed.

" I... I ... "

I looked at Tom, raising my eyebrows. Why is everyone wasn't shy in this family of sex God?! Tom's dad was hot, and if I had been straight I would have say that his mom was sexy, Ger was hot, Axel was hot and so Tom was! I groaned, blushing still as I kept my mouth close.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 12:53

Bill just babbled a little not answering his question. I just rolled my eyes. Axel could never keep his mouth shut.

"Come on Bill! Come on....Tell tell!!" Axel chuckled smiling big.

I held Bill's hand and squeezed it a little tighter. "Sorry..." I whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 13:00

Axel was trying to know if Tom was good in bed and it was embarrassing me. And Tom wasn't saying to his twin to stop! I would hit gladly the back of my boyfriend's head right now.

" It's fine... " I mumbled, looking at the floor.

Would he really think I would say to him things about my sexual life? I mean I didn't even know him, so I wouldn't talk about my life so easily to him...
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 13:09

"Ok Axel...that's enough!" I said taking Bill's hand tighter again and pushed Axel's shoulder a little.

"Come on Bill...." I smiled.

I took Bill out of the kitchen and brought him up to my room.

"Sorry about Axel...He's too forward," I apologized.

I pushed Bill onto the bed a little and climbed on him smiling. "So Bill...How is Tom in bed?" I asked him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 13:26

Tom finally said something and we went upstairs and into his room and then he made me go on the bed, climbing on me. I flushed at what he said before smiling too.

" Um... Well he's good ", I chuckled, grabbing his hands in mines.

I stroked them with my thumbs, smiling still to Tom.

" He really had his cock pierced? " I shuddered, the pain of beeing perced there running through my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 13:58

"Only good?"I frowned a little raising my eyebrows, "Not great?"

Bill took my hands and stroked them asking if Axel really had his dick pierced.

I nodded a little while chuckling. "Really really," I replaied, "At the time his girlfriend said she had a boyfriend who had it done and she said it msde sex much better so he got it done for her," I told him.

I bent down and kissed his lips once moving over to his ear. I licked the skin and hummed.

"It makes the sex great!" I chuckled nibbling and sucking on his ear a little.

"It makes it fucking amazing!" Axel from the door laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct - 14:11

I shivered as Tom kissed my ear and sucked on it lightly before I heard someone talking and it made me push Tom away, flushing. This Axel was not shy to just talk to us like this.

" Whatever! " I replied as I kep blushing, looking up at Tom.

I didn't know if we had to stay here now that his family was back or that we had to go at my house.

" Um... Do we stay here or at my house? " I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]   Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mornin'!! [POV Tom & Bill]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2