x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 18:18

I heard Tom seeing he could do whatever he wanted too and I shivered, anxious now. When he whispered to me that he won't do it, I smiled before squealing a little as he pulled my hair back, making me look at him. I gasped for the third time as Tom slidded down a hand over my ass, pressing one finger against my hole. After this he made me move back fast, his finger slidding inside of me quickly while grabbing my cock roughly. I gasped for air, managing to put my hands on the bed while breahting quickly.

'' Holy shit! '' I said, bitting on my lips.

Tom had told me before that he wasn't liking all those weird stuffs that I liked, but now he wasn't looking like not liking all those things.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 18:52

"Does the slut not like it?" I said in a baby voice.

I quickly bent over and whispered in his ear again. "If you don't like it tell me..."

I know before I had said that I didn't all this stuff. And to be honest I didn't, but Bill wanted to try it so I said to myself that I might as well make the most out of it and do it the best for Bill's sake, I moved my finger a little in a circle slipping it in a little more. I scratched my nails down his back lightly, not to hurt but leaving light red marks where I had scratched.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 19:09

I shivered as Tom whispered to me to tell him if I wasn't liking all those things, then he moved his finger in circle in my ass, making me gasp lightly. When he scratched my back, I moaned a little in pain, bitting on my lips while resting my chest on the bed.

'' Um... ''

I moved my hips a little, trying to make Tom's finger go out but it just made me moan once. I finally turned around, pulling out Tom's hand from my ass and moved my face to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 19:18

Bill moaned as I scratched him and moved my finger. He moved his hips I think to get rid of my finger but he just moaned again. He flipped over pulling my finger out and came up to kiss me. I put his hands around my neck and kissed him a little.

"You don't like it?" I asked against his lips.

Did I go too far? Maybe Bill wasn't as perverted as I thought he was. Oh well, I tried. I kissed him and sat on the bed beside him, stroking his thigh softly.

"I didn't hurt you did I? I didn't mean to!" I gasped a little, "Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 19:28

I hummed against Tom's lips, shivering as he stroked my thighs softly. When he asked me if I didn't like it ore if he had hurt me, I shook my head after breaking the kiss.

'' No, I like it... '' I murmured, licking his neck once, '' I wanna be your whore '', I breathed out loudly, sucking on the skin of his neck now.

I started to give him a hickey before looking at him, nibbling his lower lip.

'' Do whatever you want to me '', I whispered, kissing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 19:37

Bill kissed and shook his head when I asked if it hurt. He said it didn't and that he liked it. When Bill said that he wanted to be my whore I gasped a little. My eyes widened and I felt Bill start to suck on my neck a little. He nibbled on my lip and hummed that I could whatever I wanted to him. I smiled a little and nodded standing up again.

"You want to be my whore huh?" I asked putting my finger on the tip of his cock, "You'll do whatever I say yeah?"

I chuckeld then suddenly remembered something. I smiled bigger and waited for Bill, this was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 20:16

When Tom stood up, smiling while placing one finger on the tip of my cock, I purred lightly, looking up at him when he asked me if I would do whatever he would ask me to. I nodded, bitting on my lips while moving my hips lightly. I wasn't hard but the feeling of beeing touched was nice too. I wanted to get hard again, but it would take me few more minutes before starting to have another erection. I hummed, still looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 20:28

I grabbed Bill by the handcuffs pulling him to the floor. He was on his knees looking up at me and I smiled. I went to my drawers and grabbed two old ties. I walked over to Bill smirking.

"Dirty whore..." I said crouching down touching Bill's cock putting pressure on it.

I smirked and raised the ties, tying one around Bill's eyes and the other in his mouth. I felt bad for Bill but he would be feeling good soon. I wasn't going to make him suffer....well, I was. Suffer with pleasure.

When he wad tied up and smiled and licked my lips going near his ear. "I'll be back in a minute..." I whispered.

I ran out of the room and headed for the study.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 20:39

Tom made me kneel on the floor, holding me by the handcuffs and I looked at him walking away before coming back with some tissus. I gasped as he touched my cock, then he tied one around my eyes, the other one on my mouth. I didn't move -or I would fall- and heard him whispering that he would be back in a minute. I placed my hands on the ground -beeing on four now- and tried to find the bed, patting the floor a little before bumping lightly against the bed. I managed to climb on it, sitting up.

'' Unh ''

I lifted my hands, trying to untie the tissus but it was useless because of the handcuffs. I stayed there, waiting for Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 20:45

I ran to the study and looked around for a bit. It was strange running around the house naked. I went to one of the closets and found the box I had put there a couple of years ago. Grabbing the box I looked through it and found what I wanted. I took it and held it to my fingers. 1 and a half, it should be fine. I also grabbed something else before putting the box away going back to the room.

I walked into my bedroom and saw Bill on the bed.

"Did I say you could sit down?! Back on your knees slut..." I hissed standing in front of him.

I held what I had found in my hands and looked at it a huge smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 20:55

After a moment, I heard Tom's steps and he came back inside the room, hissing at me that he didn't have told me to get on the bed and asked me to return on the floor. I nodded, patting the matress lightly while going on four -to not fall- and put one hand in the space, almost falling forward but managed to sit up quickly, my heart pumping lightly fast. I slidded my feeth back on the floor, then kneeled on it, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 21:03

I knelt down in front of Bill not saying anything so he wouldn't know what I was doing. If he wanted me to be dominant I would be dominant. He would be squirming in a second. I ran my hand along his chest pinching his nipples a little. I grabbed the two small bullet shaped vibrators and clipped them onto Bill's nipples. I didn't turn them on yet but I looked at the other thing I had brought with me. I had forgotten I had this. I remembered one of the girls I was with bought this to use but we had never gotten to try it out. It was a very thin vibrator that was only about 1 and a half fingers wide, so if I put this into Bill he would feel pleasure but without any pain.

I chuckled and pressed my lips against Bill's under the tie that was in his mouth. "You're my whore right? My dirty slut?" I chuckled, "I'll have you whining soon."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 21:15

Tom placed something on my nipples and I whined lightly, not knowing what it was. In fact I wanted to ask him many things, but the tissus on my mouth was not letting me saying anything. I hummed, touching those things on my nipples while frowning lightly. It was really weird. And kinda big. And cold. I wriggled a little, rubbing my knees. Kneeling on a floor wasn't so great in fact. I tried to pull down the thing around my mouth, groaning softly before standing up, very lightly stumbling du to the fact that I couldn't see. When I finally stopped to feel weird, I touched the bed with my hands, climbing on it to sit.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 21:22

I stood up raising my eyebrow. Bill was doing a lot of stuff that I wasn't asking for. If he was really being dominated he would be punished big time. I was gonna punish him but thankfully I loved him so it wasn't going to hurt him. I kneeled on the bed beside him and licked his ear.

"You aren't listening to me Bill, I didn't tell you to sit down," I said softly biting his earlobe a little, "I'm going to have to punish you for that, but I'm going to want to hear you," I hummed.

I took off the tie from around his mouth and grabbed the remote for the two small vibrators. I turned them on to low and sat back watching how Bill would react.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 21:28

I shivered again as Tom talked in my ear, nibbling at it a little. I wanted to reply badly but stayed quiet, listenning to him saying he had to punish me for all this and I smiled -kinda-. Then he said he wanted to hear me and pulled off the tie from around my mouth. I licked my lips, finding them a bit dry and before I could talk, something on my nipples started to vibrate and I gasped, mouth half openned.

'' Oh... ahh... I um... ummm... '' I moaned softly, my breath quickening a little, '' What is... ooh... this? '' I finally managed to ask Tom, digging my nails in my thighs.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 21:34

I licked my lips as Bill reacted to the vibrators moaning a little and asking me what it was. I chuckled and drew a small circle on Bill's stomach before bending over to his ear again and humming.

"That's your punishment," I said.

I clicked the remote again moving it up to the next level, making them vibrate more. This was going to be very enjoyable. I would make him dead with pleasure and have to suck me off before he could come. I chuckled because all of this was his idea. This was the best night ever.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 21:42

I felt Tom near my ear after having touched my belly and his reply made me shiver before I let out a moan, feeling the vibrations going more quick.

'' Oh God...! '' I breathed out, letting myself drop back on the bed, '' Ahh...! Humm Tomm...! '' I moaned softly, breathing quickly.

Tom had already sucked my nipples and played with them before tonight, but this was... this was...

'' Hng ahhh... ''

I felt my body turning warm really fast, myself wrigglign in pleasure on the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 21:53

Watching Bill wither and moan on the bed was amazing. I'm so glad I remembered those things, this had made the night so much better. Watching Bill wriggle in pleasure was just amazing. My stomach felt hot again and I could feel it travel to my cock but it wasn't strong enough to make me hard. I took the other vibrator and sucked a it, wetting it so it would slide in Bill easily. What was great is that he didn't even know I had this. i clicked the remote so it was now on the highest level.

I watched Bill licking my lips and stroking my cock slowly. I grabbed the handcuffs pinning them to the bed so that Bill couldn't move his hands at all.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 22:08

I nibbled on my lips, breahting quickly before feeling my hands beeing pulled up over my head, then I wasn't able to move them.

'' What?? '' I asked, then moaned loudly as the vibrations went really fast, '' Oooh..!! Tom!! '' I moaned, tilting my head back.

I lifted my hips few times, moving my head while getting hot really quick now, panting. I just wanted to remove those things from my nipples to... to I dunno what, but I couldn't support all this pleasure. I couldn't come with this type of pleasure, so that was why I wasn't able to handly too long the feeling of beeing sucked or touched on my nipples. It was frustating me to have pleasure without ending it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 22:13

I bet Bill must have been fairly frustrated. The constant vibrations was great when there were deep pleasure like fucking or something but the vibration on it's own worked up the pleasure to a level that wouldn't make you come. I chuckled a little and let go of Bill's hands. I got off the bed grabbing Bill's legs and pulling him down. His ass coming off the bed a little so I could do what I had planned. I sucked the vibrator again before pressing it against Bill's entrance. I had my finger in him a minute ago and this was only a little bigger so it wouldn't hurt him at all.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 22:19

I kept moaning before my hands were free to be moved, then I felt that Tom pulled me down and I gasped lightly. I tried to touch one of those things on my nipples, but when I touched it, it made me moan loud and I moved my hand away from it quickly. The pleasure was at his maximum -I thought- and when I felt something against my entrance I couldn't help to stop moaning more, starting to sweat.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 22:24

Bill's moans were absolutely amazing. The sound of him being pleasured by those little things was incredible. My cock was getting hard and I could see that Bill was on his way to being hard too. I smiled and pushed the vibrator slowly into Bill until it was mostly in so it wouldn't fall out. I wasn't going to turn it on yet, I was going to let Bill think that that was all that he was going to feel. I started to stroke my cock as I watched Bill and listened to him moan loudly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 22:29

I moved my head to the left, mouth half openned as I kept moaning and gasped for air as I felt something beeing pushed inside of my hole.

'' Wha-waht is... hngg ahhh... is... is ahh..! '' I moaned, placing my hands on my face as I spreaded my legs a bit, '' is that?? '' I yelled, tilting my head back.

I wasn't able to find what he had put on my nipples and his finger in me was making me crazy. He wasn't movign it at all!!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 22:37

Bill's reaction was amazing, asking what I had put inside him. I saw him open his legs more and the sight made me as hard as hell. It was fucking amazing to watch Bill in the state he was in. He was pure sexy. I leaned over him and pressed my lips to his hard and kissed him. While I kissed him I turned the vibrator between his legs on at it's low setting.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 22:41

I felt Tom's lips on mines, kissing me hardly and I placed my hands on his face, answering at the kiss deeply before moaning loudly in his mouth, feeling vibrations in my hole.

'' Ohh Toom!! '' I moaned loudly, tilting my head back as I dug my nails in his neck lightly, moving my hips up, rubbing my crotch against Tom's belly, '' Hnnng ahh! ''

I was really warm and those vibrations on my nipples weren't stopping at all. I placed my face in Tom's neck, breathing loudly and moaning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next