x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Jul - 0:33

I kept hugging Tom tightly after he had whipped my tears away from my cheeks, humming his scent as we weren't moving at all now. He told me that it would be more great if I was singing his song, because he hadn't a nice voice. I gasped lightly, looking at him. Tom's voice was the most sexy of all! I could have an... erection only with his voice. I flushed at the thought of it, then looked at his face, stroking it softly.
After a moment, Tom stroked my face lightly too, looking in my eyes as he told me that I was the most amazing and beautiful person and I smiled, kissing his lips once.

'' But you're more beautiful than me... '' I murmured, hugging him again.

I sighed in pleasure, feeling nice against him like this. It was almost 8h00pm and I knew it was starting to be late, so I moved away from his face a little, smiling still.

'' Can we go inside now? '' I whispered, pecking softly at his lips few times.

There was still some things left for him tonight and I wanted him to be awake for all of those things. There wasn't that much, but I still wanted him awake and not too much sleepy.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Jul - 14:56

Bill stroked my face softly and kissed my lips once. It was dark and I couldn't really see but I thought that I noticed a little blush on his face. After I had told him that he was amazin and beautiful he smiled kising me before murmuring that I was more beautiful than him. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. He was wrong. He was the omst beautiful person in the world in my eyes and nothing that he said would change that. He hugged me tightly and I hummed lightly just happy that I was holiding him and feeling his warmth.

After a few minutes Bill pulled away looking at me a little. He asked if we can go inside and I smiled pecking his lips softly.

"Anything you want babe," I hummed kissing him again.

I carried him to the shallow end of the pool until he was totally out of the water and I was carrying him fully. He wasn't heavy at all and carrying him was very easy. I didn't want him to get too cold so I quickly grabed the towel that Bill had dropped on the floor. I pulled it around his shoulders and held it so that it wouldn't fall and he would stay warm. I grabbed the other towel but I didn't need it. I could feel the heat from Bill and I was fine.

"Do you have more surprises??" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Jul - 15:10

I hummed in pelasure as Tom hugged me tight, walking out of the pool to grab a towel and wrap it around my shoulders. I kissed his neck, stroking his back as I rested my face in his neck, humming his scent. His question made me smile and I nodded, pulling my face away from his neck and pecked at his lips few times.

'' Yeah... We must go in the resting room '', I smiled as I stroked his face.

I knew Tom would this other surprise when he'll know what it was and I was excitted to try it. In fact there was 3 more things for him. I was a bit nervous for the second one, but if Tom would like it, then I would be satisfied about it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Jul - 15:57

Bill kissed me and hugged the whole time as I brought him out of the pool. I chuckled a little at the feeling of his skin and lips on my own. When I asked him if he had anything else planned he smiled. He tole me that we needed to go into the living room. I smiled a little and kissed him. I wonder what else he could possibly have planned for tonight. I mean nothing could have made the day any better yet he still had stuff to surprise me with. loved all the more for it though. It just showed me how much he actually did love me. I really hoped that what I had planned to surprise him with would make him feel the same. I didn't think it was any good compared to what he had done for me tonight but then again I wasn't as creative and as clever than him. My way was more obvious and just plain to the point.

I chuckled a little again dropping him lightly to the floor on his feet. I took the towel and dried him down a bit so he wouldn't be too wet when we were going into the house. I ran the towel around his legs and his chest and then to hi ass and squeezed a little smirking at him before kissing him a few times on the lips.

"You feel dry?? I asked with a smile before kissing him again.

I then took the towel and dried myself down too. I took Bill's hand and walked into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Jul - 17:33

I chuckled as Tom started to dry me with the towel, then squealed as he squeezed my ass a little with a smirk.

'' Hey! '' I laughed, pushing him a little on the shoulder before steeling him a kiss, '' Okay you come inside '', I said after nodding when he asked me if I was feeling dry.

We walked in and I turned to face Tom, smiling as I kissed his lips softly before grabbing his hand in mine, making him follow me. I climbed the stairs and went over the resting room, looking at Tom. We both entered it and I asked him to lie down on the couch/bed that I had openned during the week to prepare all of the surprise for him. I turned on a CD, letting it playing a music as I turned half down the light before coming back over Tom, sitting on his ass. I bend down, licking his ear lobe a little.

'' I'll do you a massage... '' I murmured, smiling as I poured some of oil on his back to start stroking it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Jul - 21:11

As we walked inside I saw that Bill had laid down a sofa bed and had pulled it out so it was a bed. I smiled and wondered what he was up to. He made me lie on my stomach on the bed and I did as he wanted. I looked around and saw him put on a CD, playing the music before turning the lights down. I was liking this a lot. I wonder what he had in store for me for the rest of the night. Bill came back and threw his leg over me sitting comfortably on my ass. I huffed a little the air going out of me a bit before I chuckeld.

I felt Bill bend down and lick my ear a little and my entire body shivered. He hummed that he was going to give me a massage and I heard a bottle of oil being opened and squirted into Bill's hand. I smiled and lay my head on my hands relaxing for the massage. I wasn't too fond of massages, they usually hurt. Though that had been some burly woman who was trying to fix a football injury I had. I knew, however, that I was going to like this. Anything that involved Bill's hands all over me made me happy to no end.

I hummed a little wiggling my hips and feeling his weight on me. I sighed in relief and pleasure as I waited for him to start rubbing me.

"I'm telling you Bill, tonight couldn't get any better," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 10:51

I smiled as Tom talked to me and I chuckled, moving down to kiss the back of his neck -after whiping his cornrows away-, then placed my hands on his shoulders to massage them.

'' I bet it can get really better than all those things '', I murmured, slidding my palms over his back and back to his shoudlers to stroke them.

I hummed softly, moving my hands all over Tom to massage every parts I could. After 15 minutes I slidded off his ass and grabbed a towel to whipe my hands, then asked him to turn around to lie on his back. I smiled, leaning down to peck at his lips once before sitting on his laps, near his croth. I poured some of the oil on his chest and started to massage it, then his arms, hips and back to his chest.

ps :: Sowy, my cousins are still here, but tonight they won't so hopefully I'll talk to you <3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 11:04

I was about to answer him before he started to rub my back. My eyes fluttered closed and I just hummed and moaned a little as I felt Bill's hands roam around my back. I was damn right, anything that involved Bill's hands over me was absolutely amazing. I moaned a little more as Bill dug his fingers into my back and shoulders. After I don't know how long I felt Bill get off me. I turned to look over my shoulder and I saw him wiping his hands.

"Ahh! Noooo, I want more....Don't stop!" I whined closing my eyes. I was really relaxed and very very happy right then.

Bill asked me to turn around and I smiled as he smiled. He crawled onto my lap, sitting on my crotch and started to pour the oil again. He kissed me a little before moving his hands over my chest and stomach and hips. It felt just as good as it did before and I closed my eyes dropping my head back.

"Gad Bill..." I hummed.

I was lying on the bed with an oily back and it didn't really feel too great, but the feeling of the massage from Bill was too good to make me think about anything else.

[Hahaha! That's ok, I was wondering! Haha! Yay, cause I miss you!!]
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 11:13

I chuckled when Tom whined about me to not stop stroking him, then he smiled as I asked him to turn around. I started to massage him again, still smiling.

'' You like it? '' I asked in a murmure, leaning down again to kiss him softly, slipping my tongue his in mouth as my hands kept massaging his chest.

My hips rolled lightly on his crotch, doing it few times. I stroked his tongue with mine, sucking on it a little before kissing him more deeply but still softly.

ps :: huhu xD
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 11:30

Bill asked if I liked it as he bent down and kissed me lightly. He slipped his tongue into my mouth as he kept stroking my chest. I kissed his back holding his arms stroking them up and down a little. I hummed a quick "mhmm" before I felt Bill roll his hips against my crotch and I gasped a little kissing him deeper and putting my hand on his lower back, helping him move his hips against me.

He was right before, this was so much better than what had happened earlier. I mean, everything had been amazing but this just topped the night. I kept kissing Bill as he moved his hips. I gasped a little every so often> I had missed the feeling of warmth in the bottom of my stomach when I was really turned on. No one could make me as aroused as Bill could and not having felt that release for so long it was happily welcomed. Even if this was as far as Bill wanted to go, I would still be fine with it, I would be a little upset. but I wasn't going to push him again.

I pulled away from the kiss but didn't take my lips away from his.

"I love you babe," I hummed nibbling at Bill's bottom lip a little.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 11:37

I smiled as Tom kissed me back, moaning while I was rolling my hips on his crotch. Shivers went through my body when he stroked my arms, then my back and I sucked on his tongue a little before humming in pleasure. Tom broke the kiss, not moving his lips away from mine as he told me he loved me. I smiled, kissing his mouth once.

'' I Love you too... '' I whispered as I made him lie correctly down, then leaned down too to kiss his lips again, rubbing myself against him few times before slidding off him, '' I'll go take a shower and you should too '', I mumured -still smiling- and licked his lips once as I walked out of the resting room over the bathroom.

I had still 2 other things for Tom and I was scared about one of them that Tom wouldn't like it. Though he had been... I smiled, knowing he would probably like it. I was just hopping to do it right.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 11:50

Bill kissed me a little as he whispered that he loved me too. I smiled at him as he made me lie down properly on the couch. He leaned over me kissing me again and rubbing himself against me, sliding along my oily chest. i chuckled a little before he slid off me. I groaned as he said he'd go take a shower.

"Why can't I just shower with you??" I whined a little as Bill left the room.

I sat with a pout before chuckling a little. I stood up and looked at the couch. It was covered in a big wet looking mark. The couch had obviously soaked up the oil from my back and I bit my lip a little worried. My mother was going to kill me if she saw that.... I heard Bill start the shower and shook my head. It didn't matter, I would tell her something. I went to the shower in my parents room and started to wash all the oil off.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 12:03

It took me around 20 minutes to shower before I walked out of it, drying myself for 5 minutes with a smile. I looked up at myself in the mirror, trying to do some things before I pulled on a boxers and a t-shirt with a hello kitty on it. I chuckled, remembering when Tom had seen it before. It was stupid to wear this, but it was a gift from my grand-mother who knew that when I was little, I had always liking this little character.

I shook my head a litte, then went out of the bathroom, going over Tom's bedroom happily. I was a bit nervous about my next surprise for Tom, but I hopped he would like it. I sat down on his bed, waiting for him to finish his shower.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 12:23

I finished in the shower but since I had no clothes in my parent's room I would have to wear the towel. I put it around my waist and dried my face and chest a little with another towel. I went to me bedroom and smiled as I saw Bill on the bed. He was just wearing his boxers and the Hello Kitty shirt that I had packed for him. He looked adorable just sitting there.

"Hey babe," I hummed as I sat on the bed and leaned over to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 13:05

I smiled when I saw him come in the room, sitting on the bed before kissing me.

'' Hi... '' I murmured against his lips, licking them a little.

I stood up in front of him, nibbling on my lips. I just hoped he wouldn't think it was stupid or whatever. I grabbed his hands, walking over the drawer and handled him a boxers before waiting him to put it on, then walked out of the room to go pick the radio. When I came back in the bedroom, I turned on a music -club's style one- and started to move my hips lightly, going over Tom with a smile.

'' Wanna dance? '' I chuckled, flushing a little.

I grabbed his hands to place them on my waist, still moving my hips as I moved down against Tom's body, then up. My hands slided on his arms, then over his chest and I placed them on his ass, bitting on my lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 16:15

Bill licked my llips a little before I pulled away and smiled. He climbed off the bed going to my drawers and grabbing a b[air of boxers for me. He didn't want me to be naked? Poo! I took them and put them on, saying a quick "Thank you." Once I had the boxers on I threw the towel over a chair and Bill left the room. I raised an eyebrow and waited until he came back in with a radio/ I smiled as he turned it on playing some dance music. I smirked and watched as Bill started to move his hips coming over to me.

Bill asked me if I wanted to dance and I just smiled. He put my hands on his waist and moved down and up, sliding his hands along my body holding my ass in his hands. I grabbed his ass too, pulling him close to me. I kissed his lips once and moved my hips a little to the music. I bent down to his ear, licking it a little and smiling.

"Id love to dance," I chuckled, moving more to the music.

This was really funny but I loved it. He knew me far too well. He was teasing me all night, and now dancing like that in those clothes was about to push me over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 17:41

When Tom whispered me something in my ear, shivers went through my back and I kept smiling as Tom danced too with me. I slidded my hands on his back, up and down before slipping them in his boxers to stroke his ass, then pulled my hands away, moving down while stroking his hips, thighs and legs. When I stood up, I made in purpose my face, chest, stomach and crotch rubs against his cock, a smile on my lips.

I brushed his neck with my mouth, still smiling.

'' You're damn hot... '' I kissed his neck once, '' Your lips are so excitting... '' I brushed his mouth with mine, '' Um... I bet your cock is big '', my left hand slidded over his crotch, '' And your voice is so... '' I moaned.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 17:53

Bill slid his hands along my back as we danced. I jumped a little and smirked as Bill's hands entered my boxer and stroked my ass. I kept swaying my hips as Bill pulled his hands out. I stayed there watching him as he danced down dragging his hands along my body. As Bill stood up andgrazed every part of his body against my crotch I gasped and moaned.

"Fuck Bill," I said in a low voice.

He was doing it on purpose teasing me. I felt his face in my neck brushing the skin with his lips. When I heard what he was saying I felt my legs go weak. As his hand grazed over my crotch and I heard him moan I had to bite my lip. It was so hot. I could feel that heat in my stomach and was trying as hard as I could to not get hard. It was so difficult with Bill squirming all over me, whispering dirty things in my ear and moaning in that erotic voice of his.

"Bill...ah...God!" I gasped.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 18:06

I smiled as Tom moaned, obviously trying to not get hard. I wrapped my arms around his neck, brushing his lips with mines again as I looked deeply in his eyes, still moving my hips.

'' I wanna kiss you all over your hot body... Umm... '' I licked his neck once, '' Don't you have a big cock who's all alone in those underwear? '' I murmured while nibbling at his neck now, '' I miss your taste... '' I whispered in his ear, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 18:59

Bill wrapped his arms around me and kept moving his hips as he brushed his lips against mine. My mind was overloaded with the next things that Bill had said. All the restraint I had went out the window as Bill whispered that he missed my taste. I dropped my head back and moaned a little grabbing Bill's wrists. I looked at him and the minute I looked into his eyes I lost it. I pressed my lips against his and walked backward moving Bill to the bed. I pushed him down gently so he was lying and kissed him hard.

"Fuck Bill, Yeah...my cock is all alone," I smirked.

I kissed his lips hard moving down his jaw and onto his neck nibbling and sucking at the skin. I slipped my hands under his shirt and kept kissing him, running my fingers along his body. He felt amazing. My cock was getting hot and I didn't know how much longer I could wait. The only problem was I didn't know if Bill was simply teasing me or if he was actually going to go through with what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 22:51

I smiled as Tom moaned before placing his hands on my waist, walking with me over the bed to make me lie on it, then he kissed me hard. I moaned, replying to the kiss while wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt his hands slidding under my t-shirt, then his lips moved over my neck to kiss at the skin, then nibble and suck on it.

'' Oh Tom... '' I moaned in pleasure, stroking his back now.

I was able to feel the little bump in his boxers and this was starting to make me hot too. I tilted my head on the side to let him have more room to kiss the skin and I spreaded my legs lightly to press with them on Tom's back to make him be more close to me.

'' Umm... ''
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 23:05

Bill moaned my name as I kissed him and stroked his body. The sound of his voice drove me mad and all I could do was suck hard on his neck moaning and swiping my hands over his nipples pinching them softly. I felt Bill wrap his legs around my hips pulling me closer to his body, pressing our crotches together. My cock was getting hard and the feeling of it pressed against Bill's bump made my stomach hot.

I rolled my hips a little brushing our cocks together softly many times. I moaned as I sucked the skin and moved down kissing as I went. I played with Bill's nipple with my left hand and sucked at his other nipple biting it very softly. With my right hand I grabbed his shirt and pulled it off over his head and dropped it on the floor. I sucked at his nipple more and kept rolling my hips against Bill.

This felt so good. Being able to taste him and feel his warmth against me was amazing. I'd never felt so aroused by anyone other than Bill and the smallest touch or sound from Bill drove me mad. The heat in my stomach grew and I quickly felt my cock getting a little harder.

"You taste great Bill," I moaned and licked his nipple again, "Is your cock begging me to touch it?"

I had never really used dirty talk very often so I hoped Bill didn't think it was ridiculous. If it was I would stop because I didn't want to use it if Bill thought it was stupid, it would make me uncomfortable. But if he did like it...
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 8:19

I tilted my head back while Tom sucked hard on my neck, making me shiver many times.

'' Umm... ''

I knew I would have a hickey tomorrow morning, but I was happy anyway. When Tom started to lick and kiss on one of my nipple, I let out a big moan, pressing him even more against me as he nibbled at the other nipple.

'' Oh God...! '' I whispered, bitting my lips.

Then he pulled my t-shirt off, sucking back on my nipple while starting to move his hips against mines, our cock rubbing against each other. I made weird noises with the back of my throat, getting more hard every seconds. When Tom told me I was good, I shivered and flushed when he asked me if my crotch was begging him to touch it.

'' Yes! Yes it is... '' I moaned softly, resting my head on the matress.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 10:29

Bill moaned and whimpered making the sexiest sounds I had ever heard. When he said that he is cock wanted me to touch it I smirked and kissed down his stomach to his navel. I sucked the skin hard in many places. I wanted to give him as many hickeys as I could. I slid my hand over Bill's crotch putting pressure on it stroking it through the boxers.

"Does that feel good?" I moaned as I kept sucking the skin.

I moved down and kissed the insides of Bill's thighs sucking there too and licking at his delicious skin sometimes. I could feel his cock hard in my hand and I bet it was annoying his to have it stuck in his tight boxers. When I had left some marks on both his thighs I put my mouth on his boxers kissing the bump of his cock and breathing hot air on it.

"Is you cock begging me to suck it Bill?" I asked breathily, "My mouth or my hand?"

I chuckled a little still kissing the material of his boxers over his cock.

"I want you to say it," I gasped heavily.

I was so happy right then. Bill and I able to come with each other at last after so long. If sex with him was as good as sucking him off I would be so happy.

PS:: My dad read the last post before he knew and he started laughing and asked me what it was and I said: "Nothing!" and he said:: "Simona you're weird"! Hahaha!! Stupid Dad! xD
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 21:22

My mouth stayed half openned as Tom kissed down my chest and stomach before kissing around my navel and began to suck hard on the skin, making me moan again.

'' Ahh ''

I grabbed the covert between my fingers as Tom moved down over my thighs to kiss and lick the skin while one of his hands stroked my cock over the material of it. Then I felt his mouth on the inside of my thighs to suck on the skin, making me moan more. His talk was making me excitted badly and I just wanted him to touch my cock, though he was now kissing the tip of it above my boxers. I gasped, listenning to what he was saying.

'' Yes... '' I whispered, bitting on my lips, '' Your... mouth... '' I moaned while flushing, closing my eyes.

The thought of Tom sucking me off was too much to handle and I could -I bet- come only by listenning to his voice.

'' Tooom.... '' I begged him, panting.

It was too stupid to be that much excitted, but I couldn't handle the pleasure I was having just with all those tiny touches. I hadn't sex with him since more than 7 days and I wanted to get some with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next