x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 22:46

Bill buried his face in my neck and I could feel him rubbing his cock against me. I wasn't having that because I wasn't going to let him come yet. I chuckled a little moving up so that I was away from Bill's cock. I turned the vibrator all the way up skipping the second and third level going straight to the fourth. I sat over Bill's chest and rubbed my cock against it but far enough away so Bill's cock wouldn't be touched. I kissed him again and sucked on his tongue and lips as he moaned under me.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 22:53

Tom moved away from my cock and I groaned, wanting to be touched and those things on my nipples were driving me crazy!! I lifted my hips, whining, then Tom sat on my chest. I felt his cock beeing rubbed on my skin and I whined again.

'' It's not f-aah fair! '' I said.

He kissed me, sucking on my tongue before I felt the vibrations in my hole going really fast and I squealed, tilting my head back while moaning loudly, trying to touch my cock, but with Tom in the way I couldn't.

'' Hnng ahh..!! OH Tomm!! Pl-AH! Pleasee anngh hnn ah!! ''

All thoses strokes and touches were too much to handle and I knew I was red right now. I was breathing loudly and moaning, scratching the coverts with one hand.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 22:59

Bill was moaning, pleading and begging me to be able to let him come. He said it wasn't fair and I was loving it. I would let him come soon but first I wanted him to see himself I wanted him to see how sexy and how erotic and hot he was at that moment. I stood up off him and ran and grabbed the full length mirror in the closet, i brought it over to the bed and opened the ties around his eyes holding up the mirror so all Bill could see was his huge hard cock and the vibrators in his ass and on his nipples. He was unbelievably sexy.

"I could come looking at you Bill," I gasped watching him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 23:02

I felt Tom moving away from me, then few seconds later he pulled off the tie from around my eyes and I blinked few times, trying to focuss on what Tom was showing me. I saw myself in the mirror, but I didn't cared at all. I slidded my hands over my cock, starting to jerk myself quickly while lying back on the bed, moaning loudly.

'' Toomm... Hmm angh!! ''

I was breathing heavily, pumping my hardness the more fast I could now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 23:05

I saw Bill jerking himself and I shook my head tutting. I grabbed his hands and pulled them away so he couldn't touch his cock. With the tie I tied them to the bed.

"I was gonna let you come, but now you have to wait," I chuckled kissing his lips.

I took the mirror for him to look at again.

"Look Bill, come on...tell me what you see," I hummed licking my lips.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 23:09

When Tom pushed my hands away, I whined loudly, looking at him.

'' Noo!! AH! Hmmm.....! '' I tilted again my head back, the pleasure beeing too intense to handle.

As Tom asked me to look at the mirror again, I kept moaning, looking at myself in it. It's only now that I noticed he had tied up my hands and I groaned while moaned at the same time.

'' I-I... HNGG... I... '' I dropped my head on the pillow, moaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 23:13

I chuckled a little still holding the mirror. I licked my lips again and moved down to whisper into his ear.

"I promise, once you tell me what you see I'll let you come," I hummed.

I would need to come soon because seeing Bill like that was driving me mad, but I'm sure Bill was in a worse feeling than I was right now. I knew the feeling was good, but it must be so hard to handle.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 23:19

I moaned more, moving my hips while gasping for air, pushing the blanket with my feeth.

'' Tom!! '' I moaned loud, '' Hng...!! I... Ahh...Hnnn ahhh!!...ooh...Anghh...!! '' was all I could say.

I was on the edge of crying of pleasure and beeing not able to release myself, I moved my legs close to my chest, moaning loud while looking at my hard crotch with half openned eyes. I rolled my eyes lightly, the thing in my ass brushing my prostate only once. I couldn't handle all this so I stuck out my tongue, licking the tip of my cock while moaning loudly, shivering.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 23:24

Bill was mumbling nonsense at this time and then what he did next was unbelievable.

"Woah Bill!!" I gasped dropping the mirror carefully, pulling his legs down, "Ok ok I get it!!"

I bent over him taking his cock in my mouth and sucking on it hardly and moving my hand playing with his balls. He had been suffering for about 20 minutes now and it was time to let him come. I kept sucking hard and fast, using my hand to help me. Not that I would need it because Bill would probably come really quickly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 23:29

Tom pulled my legs down and I whined, tears coming up. When he started to suck me hardly, I gasped loud, moving my hips up.

'' AH!!! YES!!! '' I yelled, crying in pleasure while moving my hips up and down, moaning loudly, '' Hng Toomm!! '' I moaned, tilting my head back while pulling at the tie, spreading my legs.

I closed my eyes, rolling them inside my head while wrapping my legs around Tom, pressing him closely to me, breathing loud.

'' Oh yeah, suck me!! '' I groaned, licking my lips while keeping crying, eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 23:34

I sucked harder and Bill moaned and groaned yelling that it was good. He wrapped his legs around me as I sucked and with my hand stroked his cock fast. I hadn't turned off any of the vibrators and I hadn't taken off the handcuffs either. I was amazed that Bill had lasted this long. He was really perverted and I would never have guessed from the shy guy who didn't want to touch him a couple of weeks ago.

I sucked hard, swiping my tongue over his cock moving up and down fasting sucking and tasting the precum at the top of his cock. I licked it sucking the head before sucking all of it moving my tongue around the whole thing using my had to stroke the base hard and fast and play with his balls too.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 9:33

I moaned loudly, moving my hips and down along with Tom's mouvements.

'' Hnng oh yeah!! Hmm ahh...hnng... HAANNN!!!! ''

I tilted my head back, bending the more I could while coming in 4 shoots in Tom's mouth, pulling on the tie who was holding my hands against the bed.

'' Hmmm... Ahh... ''

I let my body drop, panting loudly as my cheeks were feeling really warm and red.

'' Rhgg... Hng... ''

I wriggled a little, rolling my eyes in my head. God thoses things on my nipples and in my ass were driving me crazy since too long now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 17:03

I kept sucking for a while running my tongue over it and helping me with me hand. I could hear Bill pant and moan and quickly after that Bill came. He came in four bursts and I was shocked as I swallowed all of it. I licked hi cock clean and looked at him as he was still wriggling and moaning on the bed. I pulled off the small vibrators on his nipples and pulled out the vibrator in his ass turning them off. It would have been way too mean to leave them in. He was still tied to the bed and I crawled over to him and kissed his lips once. I sat on my knees and bit my bottom lip.

"You're not mad at me are you?" I asked quietly playing with my fingers.

He asked for that and I didn't think I was being too mean. I thought I was just giving him what he wanted. I hoped he wasn't mad. I didn't mean for him to suffer THAT much. But it was good wasn't? He came a lot...
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 17:29

I felt Tom removing the things from me and I panted loudly, closing my eyes still. I licked my lips weakly, still shivering from all of the pleasure I had received in few minutes. I closed my legs, breathing loudly and heard Tom asking me if I was mad. I shook my head very lightly, turning my face over him, smiling weakly. Right now I couldn't do more than speak or pant heavily. I waited 2 minutes, trying to calm down, then nibbled on my lips, looking at Tom.

'' Put it... in my mouth... '' I panted, smiling a little, '' And... Come on my... face... '' I hummed, closing my eyes.

I knew Tom was hard and I wanted to suck him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 17:53

Bill licked his lips weakly closing his legs. He shook his head slowly and I relaxed. I hadn't gone overboard at least. I was about to move and take off the handcuffs before I heard what Bill said to me. I smirked and bent over him kissing his lips deeply. I stroked his face a little and chuckeld.

"I love you, but you're a pervert," I said kissing him once more.

I moved and sat on Bill's chest touching my cock on his lips lightly. I wasn't as dying of pleasure as Bill. In fact I wasn't too much hard right now. Watching Bill get his pleasure made me extremely hard but after he came the hot feeling went away. I was still extremely turned on by Bill but right then I wasn't that hot. I wasn't going to say anything to Bill I would just let him suck me off.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 18:03

I smiled as Tom sat on my chest, smirking. I wanted him to have pleasure too and after having this... well big orgasm, I wouldn't ask for another one tonight... Okay maybe I will, but I'll rest before.

I stuck out my tongue, licking the tip of Tom's cock lightly, tickling it a bit, then sucked the tip between my lips, humming. It was fun to be sucked off by him, but I prefered to do it to him and taste his cock. I kept my mouth around the tip, swirling my tongue around it few times before moving my lips away, kissing it once.

'' It's not that big... I already saw bigger ones... on tv... '' I chuckled -panting still a bit-.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 18:09

I looked at him lick the tip of my cock a little and smiled. When he said that my cock was small I raised my eyebrow and chuckled.

"Oh really?" I hummed, "Well everything on TV is bigger Bill."

I bet this was Bill getting me back for torturing him like that for so long. He was gonna be mean, I knew he would be.I leant back and put my hands on Bill's thighs pressing my hips forward to make it easier for Bill to get it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 18:12

I chuckled, licking it once again.

'' Maybe, but... You have a tiny one '', I replied, sucking it half in mouth, putting pression with my cheeks, humming.

I moved my head forward and backward, closing my eyes while sucking the more hardly I could. I let my piercing rolling over and over in the hole on the tip of Tom's cock, then kept sucking it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 18:18

I frowned as Bill said it was tiny again. I bit my lip. He was just getting back at me but it was annoying. As any normal guy, being told your cock was small was like chopping it off and calling them a girl. Even though Bill was sucking me off I was still getting annoyed. The words didn't help the fact that I wasn't that hard. In fact him saying I was small was getting me more and more soft.

I decided I wasn't going to say anything and wait to see if he said anything else. I looked at the ceiling, leaning back and holding myself up with the hands that I had balanced on his thighs. I bit my lip trying to get hard.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 18:31

I felt that Tom was getting less hard and stopped to suck him, looking up at his face. He was looking at the ceiling, bitting his lips. Oh God... He wasn't excitted by me anymore. I started to panick, but tried to look calm, breathing lightly more quickly. I sucked on the tip of his cock, then moved my lips away.

'' Put your big cock in my mouth Toom... '' I purred, licking the tip again.

I kept looking at him, playing with my piercing on his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 18:38

I felt Bill stop sucking me and closed my eyes thinking back to how he was moving on the bed with the vibrators. I was trying to get hard again. Bill had gotten the idea in my head that I had a small cock and it was annoying me. I knew I didn't, at least I hoped I didn't. It was the same size as Bill's maybe a bit bigger...or was it? I rolled my eyes biting my lip harder. It wasn't happening.

I felt Bill lick the tip a littlle and moved his tongue piercing against my balls and cock. He said to put my "big cock" in his mouth and I sighed still looking at the ceiling.

"So it's big now is it?" I said a little sarcastically.

I didn't mean it the way I said it but that was the way it came out. It wasn't happening. I wasn't hard anymore. I slummped my shoulder but didn't look down from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 18:55

When Tom replied to me sarcastically, my heart missed a beat and I moved my lips away from his -now soft- cock. He wasn't looking at me and I knew I had messed up all of our night in 2 seconds.

'' I... ''

I looked away, blinking lightly. It was all my fault, again. I closed my eyes, trying hardly to not cry as I remembered everything I had do wrong in 2 weeks. I had hoped that this night would be the best that Tom could have had in his life, and I had failed like an idiot. My lips started to tremble and I bite them violently, tightenning my fists as I felt a bit of blood in my mouth. I couldn't help to be angry at myself right now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 19:06

I sighed again and got of Bill sitting on the bed a little. I didn't look at Bill yet but I would have to. I wasn't angry at him I was just a little disappointed. I had to untie him. I bent over taking the tie away and opening the handcuffs taking them and dropping them on the floor. I rubbed the back of my neck. I was a little annoyed about letting something so stupid piss me off and ruin our night. I didn't want it to be like that but I couldn't help it.

I wanted to say something to him but I didn't know what. I wanted to tell him that I wasn't mad at him and that it had still been a great night but the actual fact was I was a little annoyed at him. But it was my fault for taking what he had said to heart. I wanted to touch him and kiss him and tell him it was ok but for some reason I couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 19:12

I openned my eyes half, looking at Tom as he untied me before sitting on the bed.

'' Ugh... ''

I bet I wasn't attractive that much. Even if I was sucking him, he got soft. I tried to sit up, but failed, not enough energie du to my last orgasm. I rested my head on the pillow, breathing heavily. I had messed up and now Tom wasn't attracted by me anymore! I grunted, curling up lightly as I bit in the pillow angrily. I stayed like this for 5 minutes before managing to stand up, picking my boxers and dressed myself with him, walking away quickly from the room, a hand on my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 19:19

I watched Bill as he curled up. I wanted so bad to comfort him and tell him that everything was alright. And it was! There was nothing wrong. I loved him, I was still attracted to him, he was still the most amazing person in the world, it was just me. I was acting like an idiot because I was an idiot getting upset over something totally stupid.

Suddenly Bill stood up grabbing his boxers and rushing out of the room.

Shit!

I put my head in my hands and sighed. You're a fucking idiot Tom!

I stood up too grabbing my boxers and ran out the room looking for Bill. I ran out the door and looked left and right. I didn't know where he had went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10   With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With You Forever [Pov Bill and Tom]//HOT// 10
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next