x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun - 13:59

Tom frowned a little jokingly when he heard that Bill was having fun teasing Tom even when they can't have sex. He wasn't even sure why he couldn't have sex! He must have made up for what he had said earlier.

Tom looked up at Bill and his eyes went wide when he said something that Tom didn't understand even a little. He took a forkful of his food and had a bite.

"Eh...épicerie!" he said enthusiastically even though he had no idea what he said.

Ps. Yeah? Well I cleaned my whole entire house and EVERYTHING!! lol! Also, I miss you, so we need to talk soooooooooon! <3 oxoxo
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun - 14:12

Bill laughed as Tom replied 'Épicerie'.

" What? Why are you saying 'commition'? " he asked amused, " You don't understand French then... " he grinned wide, " Donc je peux dire n'importe quoi... et tu ne comprends pas? Niahh... that's cool! Haha! "

Oh yes, Bill would have fun to chat about anything and Tom couldn't understand a single sentance. He took the last piece of his first sushie, humming with a big smile as he watched Tom. The androgynous boy was feeling like a brat this noon. He didn't know why, but he was feeling this way.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun - 14:20

Tom watched as Bill spoke, saying god only knows what and he looked wide eyed again. He took some mre food in his mouth and then looked up and blinked.

"Since when do you speak french? I've known you this long and you've never told me you could speak french!?" he said.

"Also, what the hell did you say?!" he complained, "Wel!! My answer is lèche-vitrine!!"

He had been on a holiday to France once and he had learned some stuff but he had no idea what it was about.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun - 14:24

Bill laughed a little amused before he whiped his mouth again with the towel.

" In fact... I've learned French since I was 8 years old. My grand-mother is French -my new one- and well I enjoyed this language... " he listenned to him complaining before he bursted out laughing, flushing as he stopped to laugh quickly, not wanting everyone to look at them, " Hum... I just said that I could say whatever I wanted, seeming you don't understand it! And... why are you saying 'Lèche-vitrine'? You wanna go look at stuffs from outside the shops? " he said amused.

The older boy laughed again, eating another sushie.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun - 14:37

Tom pouted.

"You know I wish I knew a language so I could say stuff that you wouldn't understand!" he whined a little.

He ate a couple more bites of the food and hummed, it was really so good. He whined and made a face. He could smell the fish a little so he grabbed his glade and took a big sniff of his wine.

"And you know what....あなたは悪い人と思う!” he said.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun - 15:40

Bill laughed still as Tom pouted.

" Well I'm the one who knows another language, nah! " he smiled widely.

The older boy looked at the wine and took a sip, licking his lips. It was the second years that he was taking wine. He had never liked this before.

" ... What? What did you said? " he asked completely confused.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun - 17:04

Tom smirked. He looked around and then took another bite of his food. He swallowed it with a little wine and put the glass down.

"Oh, so now you don't understand! Aha! I'm the winner," he chuckled, "You didn't know I knew a little Japanese did you?"

Tom chuckled again and finished the rest of his glass of wine. He poured himself another one and topped up Bill's before looking down at the sushi.

"Is it good?" he asked, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun - 10:25

Bill almost stuck out his tongue at him while Tom annoyed him a little about not understanding what he said. After he had finished his wine, his boyfriend pourred himself another glass and asked him if his meal was good.

" Of course it's good ", he chuckled, rolling his eyes, " But you hate it ", he laughed.

The dark haired boy took another sushie to eat it, sipping few times at this drink.

" Gosh... it'll take time to unpack everything ", Bill whined a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun - 13:41

Tom scoffed a little and stuck out his tongue at Bill when he said about Tom not liking them. Well of course he would hate them! If they made Bill throw up with just one bite then he would hate them too! It's not as if his hate was irrational! It was perfectly logical.

Tom took anther few sips of his drink too and continued to eat while Bill did the same. After a little bit he heard Bill groan about how it would take a long time to unpack the boxes. Tom laughed. The fact that Bill only realized it would take forever, was actually funnier then the amount of hours they needed to unpack.

"Well, if you didn't have so much crap, Bill...." Tom said again, joking as always.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun - 15:22

Bill gasped at what Tom said. Crap?

" Crap? You say my stuffs is crap? " he chuckled as he raised one eyebrow -knewing Tom was jocking- " Okay... keep saying that, and um... No kisses or pecks for you. " he said, putting the rest of his sushie in his mouth.

Of course, he couldn't stop from kissing him plus not having sex are Tom would turn crazy. Himself too, but probably less than his boyfriend. He laughed and shook his head, taking a sip of his wine after swallowing the bite.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun - 15:37

Tom pouted at Bill. What more could he take away? Soon Bill wouldn't allow Tom to breath. To be honest, he had already taken away sex, so there wasn't much left to threaten him with. He could say whatever he wanted and Bill would be powerless, but he didn't. He didn't mea them and the joke was getting a little old anyway.

"Yeah, yeah sure," he hummed.

He took a couple more bites and sips of his drink before he put down his glass.

"Hey Bill? Do you have any double sheet covers for the bed? I only had a single, but if we don't have linen we can't sleep on it," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun - 0:46

Bill hummed as Tom asked if he had a double sheet cover for the bed.

" Well.. I was sleeping only in a single place bed ", he chuckled, " But.. I might have like 40 Euro on me now. And we have load of money in Bank. We could stop by a shop to buy one? " he proposed, taking a bite of his sushies.

... Thinking of it... The dark haired boy smiled lightly. Since he was with Tom, his personnality had grown up and he was less shy and affraid of everythings, which was a good thing. But, he wasn't messing around with big guys. He would be beated easily anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun - 11:54

Tom hummed in understanding and took another bite of his food, finishing it and taking a sip of his wine. They did need to do some serious shopping. Luckily they were free tomorrow so they could go out and get things they needed for the house as well as unpack some stuff. It would take a while, but they would get it done in a couple of days if they didn't have any distractions, and because Bill had taken away any idea of sex or kissing or pleasure, then they would get it done super quickly.

"Yeah ok. We can go and do some proper shopping tomorrow, I know how much you will love that," he chuckled a little, putting a hand on Bill's hand.

Under the table, he moved his foot over to BIll, stroking the side of his shoe against Bill's shoe.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun - 12:33

Bill stuck out his tongue, laughing at what Tom said about him liking to shop.

" Annd... you'll have to like it too! " he chuckled, " How should look the bedroom, hmm? "

It would be sooo amusing to shop for 2 or maybe 3 hours. This would annoy Tom so much. And it was eexactly what Bill wanted to do. He would push Tom's buton to the maximum!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun - 13:12

Tom looked at Bill with narrowed eyes. He knew exactly what Bill was thinking. Bill wanted to spend as much time shopping as he possibly could so that he annoyed Tom to the max. It wasn't fair! What the hell was he punishing him for?!!

"I really don't give a shit, as long as there is room for my caps, my guitar and there are no flowers anywhere, I'm happy," he explained.

Tom would admit, he liked the way Bill liked to decorate and be a 'woman'. There would be no way that Tom could have made any decision within the house. He liked having Bill to make the decisions and do all the stuff that he really didn't have the patience to do.

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun - 3:50

Bill holded back his tongue when Tom said that he didn't give a shit about the decoration of the bedroom. It was a bit hurting Bill.... it was their first bedroom and they would spend their nights there from now on. The androgynous boy sighed slightly sadly. The only thing that he didn't liked about Tom, was the fact that he didn't pay attention on creating beautiful stuffs.

... Well, not really... but he was complaining about Bill getting ready in the bathroom, wanting to shop, etc. All the time when it was 'girly' stuffs.

He rolled his eyes a little.

" Alright, alright... I'll do it by myself then ", he laughed, looking at his sushies for a few seconds before he took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun - 6:13

Tom shook his head. He didn't mind what the place looked like, but he still wanted to help decorate it. What he was trying to say was that Bill could make it look like anything he wanted and Tom would be happy.

"No, I'll help. I was just saying that you can make all the decisions. you are better at designing than I am," he insisted.

He took a sip of his wine and finished the glass again. He had never felt so much like an adult. He had a job, a house and a loving boyfreind. He couldn't really ask for more. He was happy and thatwas saying something. It had been a long time since Tom could say he was well and truly happy.

"We'll go shopping and you'll ask me if I like something and I'll say yes to make you happy and we wil have the most beautiful house in the world!" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun - 10:27

" Pfff " was all Bill replied while he ate his third sushies, whiping his mouth with the towel, " What about pink and yellow? " he proposed, sipping as his wine.

After drinking a little, Bill took his other glass -but of water- and sipped at it for a few seconds before he laughed.

" It's a joke, no pink! What about.. um... black and white? It's simple. Oh and... " he said, remembering something as he grabbed his change purse (?) to take out a paper, " Mom and dad gave me this... to help. We could use it for the bed? We only have a single person one. " he explained, showing the 500 Euro he had received.

A king sized bed would be Heaven! A soft one. Bill could have been drooling while thinking of it. And... it has been over 4 days that they had'nt made sex. Tom's parents were almost all the time home and Bill was too much affraid of yelling, so he had said no for sex. Only some touching had been allowed.

" Hum... " he hummed, watching Tom as he ate his fourth sushie.

He didn't know why, but he started to imagine themself fucking... yeah, suddenly like that. Bill was a bit crazy anyway.

Ps :: Grrr sorry I wasn't here -msn- lately >.< We're leaving like tomorrow for our new house! And Élodie's coming the 3... sor from tonight I won't be there until the 18 July =( Luv You Mumo!!!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun - 13:01

Tom's eyes widened when he heard Bill say pink and yellow. He knew Bill was gay, but he didn't think he was that gay!! His heart stopped for a moment, but his body relaxed when he heard that he was only joking. If had to sleep in a room like that he may have freaked out.

"Don't joke like that Bill! You scared the shit out of me!" he chuckled as he poured himself some water, taking another sip.

He watched Bill take out his wallet and pull out €500. His mouth rolled up into a smile. That was a lot of money and he was very happy to see it. That was one less thing that they needed to spend their own money ok. He was quite excited. For once they would be able to sleep comfortably in their own bed that was the right size, not a single bed that barely had enough room for one of them.

"i can't wait to get a decent bed! It will be so nice to actually have room!" he chuckled.

They would have room to sleep and do other things, though Bill wouldn't allow them to do anything else, so he didn't know why he was expecting that. He growled a little to himself, silently. He wanted Bill to let him fuck him! It wasn't fair!!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun - 14:02

Bill smiled big as Tom said that it would be nice to have their own bedroom, and it was true.

" Yeah... a big bed for us! " he laughed.

It amused him though to have scared his boyfriend about the bedroom walls colour!

After taking a sip of his water, the dark haired boy smiled at Tom, thinking about.... well, moments in bed. Bill got lost a little in his thoughs as he took another little bite of his sushie before he licked lightly the stick, sucking the tip for a few seconds before he took another bite. Right... he shouldn't think about this in restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jul - 18:50

Tom was very much liking the idea of having a big bed all to themselves. They wouldn't have to squash together uncomfortably, they would be able to relax and spread out if they were hot and then curl up together after they had had sex. It was the perfect solution.

Bill was still eating a Tom was looking around, waiting for him to finish. He glanced at his face and hummed softly. What could he be thinking about? Tom thought for a second but he hadn't really seen that look on Bill's face before and it annoyed him. He usually always knew what Bill was thinking about.

"Hey? Bill, what you thinking about? Whatever it is must be making you really happy?" he asked.

Bill sat there eating with a small strange smirk on his lips. It was devious and innocent at the same time and Tom didn't think he had ever seen Bill look that way before.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul - 10:33

Bill blinked when Tom talked to him. He blushed as he got out of his thoughts and he chuckled, sticking out his tongue at him.

" Nothing... it's not important! " he replied as he finished his plate, " So... What could we do now? We go back to our place to unpack some boxs? " he asked.

The androgynous boy sipped at his drink, trying to not get into his pervy thoughts again, which was a bit difficult.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul - 8:16

Tom raised his eyebrow when Bill said it was nothing. He knew it wasn't nthing, but he didn't push it. It mustn't've been anything in particular if he wouldn't say it. They were both finished and after drinking another glass of water Tom called the waitress over for the check.

"Yeah, we'll go home and do some unpacking...but we need bed sheets..." he explained again.

The waitress came back and handed Tom the check and giggled. He looked up at her and raised his eyebrow. "Um...are you ok?" he asked.

She giggled and nodded at him before looking down at the floor and then back at Tom. "The two of you, before...it was hot..." she squeaked a little and hurried away.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul - 18:31

Bill smiled still and nodded when Tom talked about the bed sheets before he whined slightly.

" But Tooom... We placed the boxs in the car this morning twice and I'm tired... though we'll sleep with no sheets if we don't-... alright, alright, we'll go to the shop now! " he said, more talking to himself in fact than talking to his boyfriend.

A few moment later, when they had finished their meals, the waitress came back with the bill and the androgynous boy looked up at her as she spoke. What she told them made him blush quickly and he looked at his hands before looking up at Tom.

" How can she say that... I'm sure I kissed like an idiot ", he mumbled as he felt embarrassed a bit more.

He hoped she was the only one which has seen them kissing like that.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul - 8:25

Tom chuckled as Bill got embarrassed about being seen kissing. IT wasn't very often that they kissed like that out in public, Usually they were trying to hide from people so they wouldn't be too obvious and attract bad attention.

"You most certainly DON'T kiss like an idiot, Bill. You are the sexiest kisser around!" he chuckled a little and leaned forward, putting a gentle kiss on Bill's lips.

He dropped some money on the table to pay for the meal and he stood up. He held out his hand for Bill to take it and he smiled. It would be funny to give the girls a little bit of a show, but they didn't bother. They were both tired, so they were going to get some bed sheets and then go home and relax, without sex, because Bill was evil.

"The shop isn't far. We'll just quickly grab some and then leave ok?" he said when they got to the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next