x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul - 10:03

Bill smiled when Tom said that he was a good kisser and then he grabbed his hand, standing up too to walk outside with him.

" Yeah! I need to rest after all the effort I made with the boxs! " he said as he climbed in the car, locking his belt.

Of course, he had lift all the less heavy boxs and let Tom with the heavier ones, but he had helped the more he could atleast! He peeked over Tom a little and smirked slightly, looking outside then. Not giving him sex will be really funny.

Ps :: Happy Birthday Mumooo ^3^ Luv Youuu <3 <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul - 12:07

Tom rolled his eyes and started the car. All the work he did?! He was sure that Bill put like two things into the car while he had done the rest. He pulled the car out ad started driving. It wasn't far to the shop, just about five minutes.

"Ok Mister, if you are so tired, don't take long. We just need one sheet and the pillow covers and we'll be fine!" he explained parking and getting out of the car.

He closed the door and walked around the car. They needed to be quick, because to be honest Tom was tired too. Even if Bill wasn't withholding sex, he would probably have to say no. They had been working hard and then packing and it was all very tiring.

ps. heehee!! You're a little early! But thank you very much my love!! I MISS YOU!! <3
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul - 14:02

Bill stuck out his tongue at Tom as he spoke before they drove to the shop, not too far away from the restaurant. As his boyfriend opened the door, the androgynous boy stood out of it and grabbed his hand, walking to the shop.

He looked around quickly before he saw some black bed sheets and he smiled big, pulling Tom over them.

" Hey, these ones will be fine! " he said as he grabbed the package, showing them to the younger boy, " We'll get these! "

Ps :: Oh shit, we're the 17... hahahhaa XDDDD But I Love You anyway hahaa XD <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul - 19:18

Tom rolled his eyes when he caught a glimpse of the sheets. They were black. Of course they would be black. Why did he expect them to be any other colour except for black? He had said earlierthat he didn't care what the house looked like and that Bill could do all the decorating, but he would ace to raw the line at having everything black. Bill was allowed to have some things black, but there was no way that they were gonna have the whole thing black. That would just be plain weird.

"Ok, those are fine if you like them. And I take back the thing I said about decorating. I do wanna help. I think we'll need it," he chuckled, taking the different packages of sheets that they would need.

He paid for them and they headed back out to the car. He was very tired now. He would be happy to go home, dress their bed and just go to sleep with Bill wrapped in his arms.

ps. Thank you anyway!! And I love you more!! <3
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul - 19:32

Bill clapped his hands together when Tom said that he would help him to decorate the room. It would be funny for once to be helped by him.

" Cool! This way I won't do everything! " he replied.

He was a big lazy for sure, but he didn't cared to be lazy.

After Tom had paid, Bill followed him to the car and sat inside of it, stretching his arms. He was excited to sleep in their new big bed tonight, this way he wouldn't fall from it like he was used to do sometimes. He was a bit moving in his sleep some nights, and he was fallign from the bed maybe one or two time per week, which was a bit big. And painfull for his elbows and his back.

" We'll sleep and we'll wake up laaatte! " he laughed, " I'll have a shower when we'll get to our place, okay?? I sweated today because of those heavy boxs! I need a shower! "
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul - 16:22

They eventually arrived home and Tom fell out of the car. He was so tired at that moment.

"You take a shower and I'll fix the room a little," he said as he locked the car.

They walked into the house and Tom pulled Bill into his arms and smiled a little. He kissed his lips softly and stroked his sides, humming gently, one of his hands holding the bag with the bedsheets in it.

"You know, I would fuck you right now, but a) I can't, because you won't let me and b) I'm so tired and I think I'm about to fall asleep right now," he chuckled.

Tom kissed him again and smirked, pulling away from him. He nodded towards the bathroom and the box that had the towels in it. He walked to the room and looked around. It was amazing. He started to dress the bed and as he did, their house started to come together.

Ps. Get online right now!! I want to talk to you because I miss you and I haven't spoken to you in FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul - 19:11

Bill smiled as Tom kissed him once a little before he talked, making him chuckle too.

" Tom being too tired for sex? Ohh.. that's new! " he laughed, hugging him back before he walked to the bathroom.

He undressed quickly, wanting to go back to Tom after the shower, but he smirked and removed his clothes before he entered the shower. He turned on the water, shivering as it was lightly cold and then he started to clean himself. After à fast 10 minutes he was done.

Was he a litte brat? Of course.

Bill slipped his hand to his crotch to rub his hand on it a little, sighing in a little pleasure. It was good to touch himself after those 4 days without doing anything. He grabbed it in his hand, doing some pression before he stroked it slowly, making it being hard slowly. Two minutes passed before it was completely fine and he opened his lips to moan as he sudenly started to jerk himself more fast, his other hand pressed againt the shower wall, clenching it.

" H-han.. ah.. Tom... fuck... ahh han! "

He slowed down for a few seconds, breathing quickly and loudly, then he moved his hand again, biting down on his lower lip while he moaned loudly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul - 19:21

Tom started to make the room a little more comfortable, fixing the sets on the bed and perfectly as he could. They were lucky that they found the right size and truth be told, the black sheets were actually quite nice on the bed.

Once he was finished, he sat down, falling back onto the bed and sighed. IT was so comfortable. He closed his eyes and listened to the sound of the water from the shower. The next thing he knew, the water wasn't the only thing that made noise.

Tom shot up as he heard his name being moaned. Bill was touching himself! THey couldn't have sex but Bill was allowed to touch himself?! Pfff...Tom wasn't going to respond. He wouldn't give Bill the satisfaction.

He pulled off his clothes and crawled into bed, putting one of the pillows over his ears to block out the sound.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul - 11:04

After a little moment Bill slowled down his hand on his crotch, panting under the water as he didn't hear anything else. He swallowed a little, stroking his cock lightly as he hissed, removing his hand from there, which was hard to do. The androgynous boys bite on his lips, moaning softly from the back of his throat when he steped out of the shower to wrap a towel around his hips, trying to forget the erection he had.

He wrapped another towel around his hair, a smaller one, then he brushed his teeth, shivering. He was a boy after all and he badly wanted to jerk himself, because another 45 secondes and he would be coming.

Bill spat in the sink, taking a sip of water directly with his mouth to rinse it, and then he went inside their new bedroom, noticing his boyfriend on the bed. He climbed on it, moving to Tom to lie beside him and he sighed loudly, whining.

" Tom. " he whined, " Tom. "

Bill cuddle against him even if Tom had a pillow over his face and he sighed again with a plaintive whine.

" ... Tomm. " he repeated.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 4:00

The moaning stopped after a little while, but it could have been because of the cover of the pillow. Tom lay there, listening to notihing as he tried to find out what Bill was doing. suddenly he heard the door move and the bed sank on the opposite side. Bill was in the room. He found hands wrapped around hil and he could clearly hear Bill moaning, even through the pillow.

Bill pressed against Tom and his eyes widened hugely as he felt something hard press against his back. Bill was hard! He hadn't finished what he was doing in the bathroom? Tom dropped the pillow from around his face and turned to look at Bill, his hand slipping down to press against his cock through the towel.

"Changed your mind then, huh?" he asked with a chuckle, his hand putting a soft pressure against Bill's erection.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 13:58

Bill whimpered as Tom slipped one hand against his crotch through the towel, putting some pression on it and he moaned, moving his hips a little.

" No, but... ahh it's not funny ", he chuckled, pressing his cock more against his boyfriend's hand, letting out some plaintive moaning.

Of course he wanted to put sex on the side for a few days, though his perverted mind made him touching himself in the shower. So, at the end, he had lose against Tom, even though this one did nothing!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 4:05

Tom could feel press himself further against his hand, and even though Bill was saying that he hadn't given in, his body daid something different. Bill liked to think that he had Tom wrapped around his little finger, but Bill was a pervert, and a very big one at that. he really liked sex, maybe a lot more than Tom did and four days without if was a lot more of a strugle forBill thatn it was for the younger male.

That was fair enough though. Tom was Bill's first and in a relationship as enw as theirs, sex was one of the main aspects. While Tom and Bill loved each other very much, a lot of the relationship was based aaround sex, simply because sex was very important and very new. After a few years, maybe Bill could wait a whole WEEK without having sex.

"Sure Bill, sure..." Tom chuckled.

He leaned down and captured Bill's lips, kissing him hotly as he continued to massage Bill's cock through the towel.

Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul - 12:39

Bill moaned as Tom kissed him and he grabbed his t-shirt to pull him more closer, kissing back. The hand which massaging his crotch was making him shivering hardly as he rolled his hips a little, wincing in pleasure. His lips moved away from his boyfriend's ones as he tilted his head back, biting done on his lower lip.

" Ouhh... Hann... "

He tightenned his grip on Tom's top as he panted, moaning lightly few times.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul - 16:04

Tom hummed happily at Bill's reaction to his touches. He wouldn't be able to last five minutes away from Tom. Tom fisted the towel in his hands and pulled it, revealing Bill's naked body and throbbing hard cock. Tom smirked. He pulled Bill's hips off the bed and threw away the towel, letting it land on the floor. Tom looked down Bill's body and licked his lips. It still amazed him how he managed to get such a sexy boyfriend. Bill had the perfect body now because of the job he had and the amount of food he's been eating.

"You're so hot, Bill..." Tom groaned as he fell down on top of Bill once again.

He stroked Bill's cock again, the heat from his hand mixing with the heat of his erection. He caught BIll's lips with his and kissed him deeply again.

He pulled back after five minutes and threw the covers off them. Standing up quickly he pulled off his top and boxers and quickly climbed back on the bed, crawling over Bill and pressed their naked bodies together.

"Happy first night in our new house. I love you..." Tom whispered before giving Bill a soft loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul - 16:37

Bill kept moaning as Tom stroked his cock while telling his was hot and this made the androgynous laugh a little, moaning.

" Your... hands are hot too humm "

He answered the kiss for a five minutes before Tom stood up to remove his clothes, letting Bill whimpering on the bed. He couldn't just watch his boyfriend pulling off his boxers and his top without liking it in fact.

A smile came to his lips quickly as Tom talked about their first night in their new place, making him huming. Though, the older male was a bit focussing on his crotch which was a bit really hard and he hadn't released it since more than 20 minutes now. He answered Tom's kiss groaning in pleasure as he felt the body of his boyfriend against his.

" Han... I Love you, too... " he moaned, digging his nails lightly on Tom's back, moving his hips against Tom's ones.

He had many little shivers which were running up his spine and he wanted badly to come to be honnest. Though waiting made the orgasm more big and he liked this.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul - 20:58

Tom felt Bill's nails dig into his skin and he winced, but smirked at the same time. His liking of pain hadn't changed just because they moved house. Tom moved his hips against Bill's, their cock sliding up and down along one another's.

Tom leaned down, licking at Bill's lips once before pulling him into a kiss, his hands on either side of Bill's face. Their tongue moved together as they kissed and Tom's hips pushed and pulled away from Bill's. After a few minutes Tom was as hard as Bill and the younger boy panted softly as he looked down at the stunning sight of his boyfriend below him.

"Bill....We can't..." Tom breathed roughly.

They couldn't really do much because Tom had packed his lube in one of the boxes, so he didn't know where it was and he wasn't about to stop half way through to go find it.

"I can't fuck you properly..." he panted lightly, "So, we'll need to settle for this...

Tom grabbed both his and Bill's cocks in his hand and started stroking as he slowly thrust up and down. HIs lips sucked on Bill's and they moved together, their bodies slipping across the other thanks to the thin layer of perspiration that had built up.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul - 21:08

Bill moaned still as Tom's hips were moving against him, his cock rubbing his boyfriend's one which was getting hard now.

" Ahh... humm "

The older male looked up at Tom as this one talked about the fact that they coudln't have sex and he nodded at him. He gasped when the warmth of Tom's hand went around his hardness at the same time of his boyfriend's one. The shivers were growing up since sooner and Bill was moaning at every little touch that Tom was giving him, but as his boyfriend started to slide against him, Bill moaned while tilting his head back.

" Hmm... hann ahh...Tom... " he breathed out in a long moan, slidding his nails on Tom's back.

Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul - 9:33

Tom groaned. It felt so good to finally be able to have some time with his boyfriend like this. He moved his hand, stroking their erections rhythmically.

"Ngh...Han!" Tom moaned, kissing Bill's neck, biting down once, not too hard.

He pushed his hips forward, rubbing their chests together as well as their cocks. Tom breathed heavily. He was excited to be able to actually have their first night together in their new house in their new bed in on their new sheets. It had been hard to hold back those four days while they were stuck in his house.

Tom spread his legs a little. It was much easier to do this sort of thing on their double bed. They didn't have to worry about falling off, which actually was a problem they had quite often.

"Anh, Bill..." he breathed as he pressed his hips down and tightened his grip on their erections.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 14:14

Bill moaned more as Tom moved his hips against his a bit more quickly, feeling his boyfriend pressing more down on him.

" Hn, ah... han... "

The androgynous boy tilted his head as he grabbed the pillow beside his face to cling after something, openning his mouth more as he breathed rougly.

" Ah fuck...! Tom.... " he moaned, biting on his lips.

When the younger boy grabbed their cocks more tightly, Bill moaned more as he pulled at the pillow, wincing in pleasure.

" Haannn! "

He finally released in Tom's hand in a long moan, panting roughly after this.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 16:06

Tom felt Bill come against his hand and he thrust forward again, once more and yelled out Bill's name as he too came, exploding on Bill's stomach. He panted softly and fell forward, lying on top of Bill slightly. He pushed to the side to lie against him and kissed his cheek and the corner of his lips many times.

"The first of many," Tom panted softly, kissing Bill's face again, stroking his shoulder with his other hand.

It was great to be alone. To be able to be as loud as they wanted in their own house. They could fuck anywhere and at any time and Tom planned to do it. When the house was settled he wanted to fuck Bill in every room at all times of the day. It was his plan. They needed to christen the house and that was the best way to do it.

"I love you, Bill..." he hummed.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 16:18

Bill shivered as he heard Tom moaned his name and he smiled, keeping his eyes shut. In fact, he didn't remembered the last time he had moaned normally. There was Tom's parents at the other house, plus Axel.

He chuckled a little, huming as Tom kissed the corner of his lips many times. He looked up at him lightly, smiling as he kissed his boyfriend's lips a little.

" I'm dead..! " he laughed, " It would have been horrible if we had actually had sex ", he said while he laughed again.

The androgynous boy stroked Tom's face a little with a smile, hugging him as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug - 12:57

Tom hugged Bill and stroked his sides chuckling when he said he was dead. He leaned over and kissed the older man's temple and hugged him tighter.

"You're very bad at saying no, Bill..." Tom chuckled.

He hummed softly as he lay there beside Bill. His fingers drawing circles on his shoulder.

"Can you believe this is actually our place?" Tom asked quietly, "I mean, I can't believe it. Oh, it's nice to have a big bed too isn't it? Wait till we actually can o it properly."
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug - 12:43

Bill smiled up at his boyfriend again, kissing his lips a little as he closed his eyes as he listenned to Tom talking to him. He nodded a little, hugging him a bit more while he thought about what he said.

" I can say 'no'... " he chuckled before he remembered the bed of Tom in his last house, " Yeah..! I felt four times if I'm right... You, I don't remember! " he laughed lightly, yawning, " But no sex tomo' Tomi... we have to unpack load of stuffs for the kitchen and the bathroom first! And maybe placing them... " he hummed, falling asleep lightly.

Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Aug - 11:54

Tom chuckled as Bill spoke about unpacking tomorrow. The younger boy nodded and cuddled up to Bill who was falling asleep.

"Alright Bill," Tom chuckled, "Whatever you say."

He stroked Bill's arm and watched him for a few minutes before he closed his eyes and began to fall asleep. They would have a lot to do the next few days, so the sleep was needed.

ps. Boooo! short! Sad Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]   A new start! [POV Bill & Tom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new start! [POV Bill & Tom]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3