x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 23:20

I took a big breath when I pressed on the button 'enter', then kept drinking my juice, finishing it. When he sended me the answer, I tried to know what he wanted to say with the 'because'. Because he thought I was a slut? I rolled my eyes. He wasn't that much stupid to think this from me. Was he? Starting to reply, another sentance coming from Tom made me blush again.

' Me, good looking? ' I thought while smiling a little.

He was kidding right? My body was all thin and ugly! I bite my lower lip once before writting him back.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: I'm not 'good looking'... did you really looked at me? I look like a stick!

I sended him the message and sat in indian style, placing my lips on the glass but noticed there was no juice left. I rubbed my neck and closed the window, going downstairs for few minutes.

'' Great... There's no juice left... '' I sighed and started to make some, not noticing my little brother who went upstairs in my bedroom.

I went back into my bedroom and sat again on my bed, drinking, not noticing this time that my webcam was on.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 7:17

I continued to smile as I waited for a reply, though it didn't last long when his reply flashed up on screen I frowned and scratched my head.

He thought he was ugly? A stick? I thought as I nibbled on my lip.

I began to type my reply.

Sixpackman says:Yes I did, In fact you're kinda hot Embarassed Not a-

I stopped typing when my computer made a sound and a message popped up.

ox-Niah'ko-xo has turned on the webcam

I opened my eyes wide as I saw the empty bedroom through the camera. I saw BIll come back into the room and sit on the bed drinking some juice. He must not know it's on...I won't tell him...

I smiled watching the camera as I finished typing.

Sixpackman says:Yes I did, In fact you're kinda hot Embarassed Not a stick, you have a nice body

I sent the message watching Bill through the camera.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 8:40

I was still drinking my juice when my little brother came into my room with a ' BONZAAAAAÏÏÏÏÏ!!!!! ' loud scream.

'' Holy shit!!! '' I yelled too, jumping as the liquid splashed everywhere on me, '' AH!! Steven look what you did!! '' I whined and placed away the glass on the bedside table, quickly removing my t-shirt who was all wet of juice, '' You're dead!! '' I said, placing my t-shirt in the washingroom before running after my brother who was now at my laptop, laughing out loud.

I blushed hard and and jumped on the bed, trying to catch him.

'' Don't read my converstation!! How many time do I have to tell you?! '' I squealed before he ran out of my room.

I followed him quickly, rushing downstairs before jumping when he stuck out his tongue at me.

'' You're kinda hot!? Hahaha!! '' he laughed again, running downstairs in the basement.

I groaned, cursing him a little. He was always having fun to bully me about my look. What a brat... I sighed and walked over the bathroom to wash my chest quickly who was all sticky, then went back into my bedroom, taking a black Hello Kitty pyajama's shirt to put it on, sitting back on my bed. I noticed he had answered me and opened the convo, looking only at the sentance, blushing at was he wrote me.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: Ah? Thanks... but you know, boys uselly laughe wh

I heard Steven coming into my room and quickly pressed on 'enter' to send the message and closed the window. Was he doing this on purpose or what?? For once a guy I know is bisexual and looks nice but my stupid brother is walking around me!

'' Steveeeen!! '' I whined, '' Can't you go away?? I don't like when you're doing this when I'm chating! ''

He sniggered.

'' Okay okay... nice shirt Billa! '' he chuckled before quickly returning downstairs.

I sighed loudly. This 15 years old boy was annoying!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 9:26

Watching the webcam was extremely funny. A boy, who I'm guessing was Bill's brother ran in scaring him. He spilled the juice all over him. I gasped in surprise and laughed a little, too interested in the camera to do anything else. Bill whined and yelled at his brother. He took of his wet shirt and I smiled raising my eyebrow. He really did have a nice body. Bill left and his brother came near the screen obviously reading the conversation.

Fuck off stupid kid!

Bill came back in yelling at his brother again. They argued a little and then they both left. Bill came back after a few minutes with a wet chest. He pulled on a t-shirt.

HELLO KITTY?!?!

I burst out laughing holding my sides while I swirled around on the chair. He was so gay! And so cute!

I saw him read my last post and blush. I smiled and watched him type. His brother came back into he room and Bill hit the send button. The message was obviously not finished but I ignored that and kept watching the camera.

Bill's brother commented on his shirt before laughing hysterically and running away. All I could do was laugh it was so funny. But poor Bill, that child was a pain.

I saw Bill sit in front of the screen pouting a little so I wrote him back.

Sixpackman says: People laugh when? Question P.S Nice shirt Wink
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 9:54

I was still sighing when the screen popped, seeming Tom had answered me. I leaned over the bedside table, grabbing back my juice; there was still half in it, and took a sip before reading what he wrote me.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: Sorry, my brother is an ass... Well when I hang around, guys usally laughe when I'm passing them, you know it's annoying to be different

I looked at his picture for few secondes before frowning, reading again what he had wrote me.

' Nice t-shirt? ' I thought, wondering how he could know that.

Before I could reply, my eyes stared at my picture. A moving one. With me in it.

'' Ah shit!! '' I said blushing hard before closing it quickly, embarrassed as hell now. He had seen my Hello Kitty shirt!! No one ever had see it; not even Andreas!! I groaned, hidding my face in my hands, before stiffenning. I tipped nervously back at him.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: Did you saw when I changed my t-shirt??

I pressed on 'send' and took a big breath, uncomfortable right now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 10:16

I laughed a little more as I sent the message still watching Bill's camera. He took some juice and answered me back. I read the message and frowned as I replied to him.

Sixpackman says: You shouldn't listen to those idiots, if you want to be different you can. I am... Smile

I was about to send it before I saw Bill staring awkwardly at his picture. His eyes opened wide and he cursed. He realized the camera was on. I shook my head, too bad it was funny.

He clicked out of the camera and the picture disappeared and turned back into his normal one. I saw him type again and waited to send the message I had.

He finished typing and sent the message asking if I saw him change shirt. I decided to send the first message and write another one.

I clicked send sending the first message and wrote the next one.

Sixpackman says: heh heh...Yeah I did...but don't worry, like I said you have a nice body....you're hot Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 10:26

How could I not notice that my cam was on?? Only me could be so stupid! I sighed heavily and saw him writting two messages. I read them before nibbling at my lips, not knowing what to said.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: You're not different from others boys... well maybe yes just because you're bisexual...

I waited, thinking about what to repli for the 'you're hot'.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: Well thanks?... okay sorry this i so embarrasing! Like you saw my t-shirt Tom! My best friend never saw it... and like you saw me half-naked... and I'm not 'hot' I have a skeleton body... though I'm eating all the time I can't get more normal...

I sended it and walked out of my room while Tom would reply, searching for my brother.

'' STEVEN!! Why did you openned my cam you dick head!? '' I said pissed off.

He was doing this all the time, so when I was chating with straights boys, they were :: Ew... you're a fag dude. And they were blocking me on msn!

Mom came in the kitchen, frowning.

'' Don't speak like that Bill! ''

I groaned a little, saying a 'sorry' and came back in my bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:03

I sent the message and took up my guitar again. I hummed another song and played along as I watched Bill's now motionless picture.

It was nice being able to see him...I thought and frowned. I might ask him to put the webcam on again and I would do it too next time.

Bill sent two messages in quick succession. I read them and shook my head.

He's too self conscious, he's really hot and he doesn't know it...

I answered back to his message in one long message.

Sixpackman says: Well, i'm kind of different, not many people have this kind of hair or wear such big clothes, lol. And it doesn't matter that I saw your t-shirt, the fact that I did and I'm still talking to you makes me a nice guy yeah? And like I said you have A NICE BODY! You are not a skeleton. You are just naturally thin, there is nothing you can do about it.. Very Happy

I sent the message and went to take off my jeans, they were too uncomfotable when just sitting down, I pulled on a pair of pyjama pants and went back to sit at the computer still without my top as it was so hot.

I yelled down the stairs to my mother.

"MOM! Can you turn the heating off! It's like a desert in here!!"

I got a screech as an answer and thought it was a bad time to be yelling at her, she must have a customer downstairs. Mom was a hair dresser and always had customers coming to the house so she could do their hair.

I swirled around on my chair and picked up my cell to text Gavin.

//Hey Gav, you'll never guess...?? Very Happy// T

I sent the message and got a reply quickly.

//Wat??// Gav

I smiled and typed a message.

//I love you!// T

A message came back quite quickly.

//You're either drunk or things are going well with that guy XD// Gav

I wasn't going to give him too much information.

I typed one last message and then turned my phone off.

//Teehee! Wink // T

I tossed my phone on my bed and waited in front of the computer.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:14

I noticed Tom had replied to me and sat on my bed, the laptop on my thighs before smiling a little, nibbling at my lips. Before I answered him, I went over my window, openning it. I was dying in here! Pulling my hair into a pony tail, I send him a reply.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: Oh... thanks Smile Well you hair are nice... I mean okay it's kinda weird but original... Can you wait few min's..?? It's too hot I think I'll sweat if I don't take a glass of water!! And maybe a jump into the pool...x.x Well not really it's already 7pm... grr...

I sended the message and rushed out of my room, stoppind in front of my door.

'' ... ''

I looked around me and then walked downstairs. No sign of Steven! I laughed a little and grabbed a big cold glass of water from the fridge with few fruits, plopping on my bed.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: Ok I'm back... but are you sure you like boys? silent
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:22

The screen beeped and I read the message smiling. He was obviously as hot as I was. I took advantage of the time Bill was gone to run downstairs and turn off the heating. I rushed down the stairs avoiding my mom and her customer talking like two birds.

I flicked the switch for the heating and went to the front door standing outside to take a bit of fresh air. I breathed in deep when I heard the computer beep upstairs. I slammed the door closed and ran up the stairs jumping onto my seat making it slide across the room. I moved back in front of the computer and read the message.

What does he mean am I sure I like boys? Tapping my fingers on the keyboard, Ihummed a little before I wrote back to him.

Sixpackman says: Yeah...though it's a little strange because before I would only like girls and I was really cruel to gay people because I thought they were weird but then I was looking at guys and started thinking they were hot. I ignored it first but my friend said I shouldn't so when I met you I wanted to talk to you

I thought for a few minutes and sent the message. I hope he wouldn't think it was cruel or that I was making fun of him. I was only telling him the truth. I decided to write again and let him know.

Sixpackman says: I mean, I don't think gays are weird now! Obviously, I mean if I like guys, I was just trying to be honest with you... pale
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:31

I took a long sip of my glass, humming before seeing he has answered me. I nibbled at my lips, reading that he was mean with gay people before. I took another sip, then started to write him back.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: It's okay but... you know you could be in a 'do I like boys or girls' moment? Like... Are you sure you're attracted by boys?

I nibbled at my lips, looking at what I had send him before quickly writing another one. Maybe it was my chance to make a new friend? Or...? I shook my head, writing again.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: Well... what if we tried something? Like to know if you like guys..?

I pressed on 'enter' and holded my breath, blushing. Why did I send this question to him! Now I couldn't take what i said back.

'' Oh God... '' I chuckled awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:37

I bit my lip nervously waiting for him to reply. This conversation went form comfortable to awkward very easily. I didn't know if it was because I liked him and I wanted him to like me too or if it was just the fact that I was worried about the new concept of me liking boys.

the screen flashed and I read the message. He asked if I was in the undecided stage not sure if I liked boys or girls. He had a point. I mean I knew I liked girls. there was no doubt about that fact. But then...I would have no problem looking at guys the way I would look at girls. Wanting to do the same things to them that I did to the girlfriends I had had before.

I was going to answer him before he sent me another message.

Would I like to know if I liked guys?

I thought about what that message could possibly mean. I tapped my fingers on the keyboard wondering whether to go ahead with it or just back out totally.

I took a deep breath and replied.

Sixpackman says: Uh...yeah sure...How?

I hit enter. My heart pounded as I waited for him to write back.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:47

I was still nibbling at my lips nervously when he replied to me. Ah he said yes!

' Why did I asked that to him?? ' I thought taking another long sip of water.

I breathed out loud and started to reply.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: Well I could try few things.. I mean... Well do you mind if I open my cam..?

I sended the message still stressing, licking my lips before openning my web cam. I played with my glass, unsure if I should do this.

'' Hum wait... '' I mumbled before standing up to close my bedroom's door, locking it. My brother was annoying so I didn't want him to come in my room again.

It was weird to speak to a laptop's screen though.

'' So it's okay...? '' I asked.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:56

As I was breathing really quikly to lessen my nerves the screen flashed up a new message.

Open his cam! Oh God he's a pervert!

Before I could answer he turned on the camera and I was looking at him looking at me.

He got up closing his bedroom door and locked it. What did he need to lock it for!! What was he planning on doing!

Oh God why did I agree to this?!

He sat back down and spoke to the screen asking if it was ok.

I took a deep breath and looked at him. He was so sexy! At least my camera wasn't up. I nodded my head and typed a message back to him.

Sixpackman says: Um, yeah...what are you gonna do?

I sent the message and sat there still watching the screen waiting for him to do something. I was sweating. Half because of the heat half because I was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 14:08

It was stressing knowing he could see me as my cam was open. I looked down at his message and nibbled at my lips, smiling lightly. Speaking would have been to embarrassent, so I just wrote back to him.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: Well trying to know if you like boys..? Just... Well you know?

...I deleted the message and made a weird noise with my lips, then looked at the cam flushing lightly. Great I always forgot there's the cam. I took sip a water, feeling thirsty quickly now, then kneeled up, showing my t-shirt at the cam.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: tell me if you don't like this okay...? I don't wanna look like an idiot. Embarassed

As I sended the message to Tom, I pulled my clothe lightly up, showing my hips and my ''V'' near the edge of my pyjama's pants. This was embarassing but I wanted to know if he was saying the thruth or only joking at me.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 14:22

I saw him reading my message nibbling his lips and smiled a little.

He couldn't be a pervert with a smile like that!

I thought he was going to talk but instead I saw him writing. He typed for a few minutes then made a face and blew through his lips deleting the message. I smiled and laughed a little as I saw him remember the cam was on. He took a drink and got too his knees.

All I could see was his stomach and his hips. He typed s a message and sent it.

I read the message before looking back at the camera. He had pulled up his t-shirt a little flashing the 'V' of his hips.

I looked at him gulping and licking my lips. He had such a hot body, I didn't know why he didn't think so.

I typed a message in reply to his last message.

Sixpackman says: You don't look like an idiot...that's...sexy

I flushed as I sent the message.

Thank God he couldn't see me!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 14:43

As I was still holding my t-shirt up, I saw he had answered me and bend down to look. Me? He thinks it's sexy? I flushes as I tiped back at him.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: Are you sure?? Maybe you think it is but in fact you don't care at all??

I asked, sendind the message nervoursly before sitting back on my heels, looking at the screen. I started to nibble at the tip of my thumb, thinking. Maybe he was, indeed, thinking I was stupid to think that he could think that I was hot? I plopped back on my bed, sighing loud... but quickly sat up, remembering the cam was on and laughes awkwardly.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: But really... how can you be a bisexual or even like boys..? I mean you don't look like one..? For me it's obvious, but you...

I sat back, staring at the screen nervously. Honestly, I knew I was... kinda looking like a 'faggot', but this Tom.... I would have never guessed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 14:53

I watched him bend down to read the message and type back to me.

Was he testing me or something?? Did he still not believe me?

I sighed and watched him nibble on the tip of his thumb then fall back onto his bed. He jumped up laughing awkwardly remembering the cam again.

I didn't understand why he was testing me like this. Why would I just say that about myself if it wasn't true. Just because I don't dress like one doesn't mean I'm not allowed to like guys.

He sent me another message and I frowned as I read it. I answered him back a little angry now.

Sixpackman says: Just because I don't dress the way you think I should doesn't mean I'm not allowed to like who I want to like!!

I sent the message and suddenly felt really bad. I didn't mean to be so rude but he was being annoying. All he thought a gay person was a stereotypical 'faggot'.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 15:15

I took another sip of my glass and placed it back on my bedside table, then heared the 'pop up' sound when he answered me. I quickly openned the convo and stared at his message for few minutes.

'' Ah... '' I said bitting my lips before closing my webcam.

I was feeling weird to know that he was angry at me now. I didn't mean to be insulting him or something... I sighed and walked out of my room, going over the bathroom to take a shower. I knew I know him since this morning, but I was liking people too much quickly even if I just meet them since not long. I pulled away my clothes and jumped into the shower, sighing under the warm water. I washed my hair, then my body for 20 minutes, then went out of the shower, drying myself. I dresses myself again with the same clothes, though they weren't durty at all, then went back into my bedroom, sitting in front of my laptop on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 15:22

I saw him read the message. He made a soft gasping noise before closing the camera.

"Shit..." I said and sighed.

I left the computer for a minute trying to compose myself. I tried to think of something else to say to him to show him I wasn't angry. I bit my lip. I couldn't think of anything. I went downstairs to get something to eat. I stopped and spoke to my mom for a little bit.

20 minutes later I went back upstairs and checked the computer.

"Nothing..."I sighed.

I decided to say sorry to him.

I wrote a message and sent it.

Sixpackman says: Hey I'm sorry for that, I wasn't really mad...I'm still a little confused, I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 15:37

I was chewing at the inside of my cheeks when I saw he had send me a message. I read it and sighed.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: yeah but... it's nothing against you, just normally guys like you are : bullying me, insulting me or even beating me up. For nothing! Only because I look gay... maybe I am into boys, but those people are mean... So talking to you is kinda weird... not in the wrong way, just I get uncomfortable, I'm a bit scared that in the e

I grunted lightly as I couldn't send more and started to write again.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: in the end you just say : haha youre just a fag!! youre so stupid bitch!! Then leave... I say that because that's what is happening all the time you know?

I sended it this one too and sighed, wrapping my arms around my knees as I was waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 15:42

I turned in the chair to get my guitar. I was surprised when I heard the computer ring and saw Bill wrote an answer. I frowned at the message and nodded. I knew what he meant. Before I was like that. I used to make fun of people for being different, and gay or even dressing funny. He sent another message as the last one wasn't finished.

I wrote an answer back to him.

Sixpackman says: I know what you mean. I won't do that to you. I promise. Do you mind if I....

I sent the message and hovered the mouse over the webcam button. Swallowing hard I clicked on it. The webcam popped up and I saw myself totally forgetting I had no top on.

Shit...Well I can't stop it now...
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 15:50

He answered me, promising he won't do that. I hopped too that he wouldn't... I sighed and was going to ask 'what' when he said something, then the screen openned, letting me saw him. Half-naked in the cam. I blushed lightly, looking at him. I wished I could look like that... Not all tiny and looking like a skeleton. Taking a big breath I clicked on my cam too, taking a sip of water in front of my mouth, though it wasn't hidding me that much, so I placed it back on the bedside table.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: Yeah... well hi...

I send him the message, bitting at the inside of my cheeks again. Beeing, kinda, in front of a guy half-naked was excitting, though really embarassing. And holding the red to go on my cheeks was damn hard. I didn't know why, but right now I wasn't talking to him. Maybe it was because I was at my house in my Hello Kitty shirt with wet hair and a pyjama's pants? No way, I'm not embarassed at all... I chuckled mentally about myself and kept looking at him. He was really nice. More than me that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 15:55

I sat in front of the cam smiling a little waiting to see what would happen.

After a couple of second Bill's camera opened and I was looking at him. He looked to cute in his t-shirt and wet hair.

He sent me a message saying hi.

I smiled and started typing back.

Sixpackman says:Hello Very Happy

I waved at him through the camera and did a little heart shape with my hands. It was a little lame but I was trying to show him that I wasn't going to be a bastard to him.

Camming like this wasn't new to me, I did it all the time with Gavin, sometimes we only had our boxers on so I wasn't really embarrassed but I could see Bill was a little tense.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 16:03

As I was waiting for him to reply I looked mor eclosely at him as he was writting, then I looked at the sentance. After this he mad a heart with his hand, making me chuckling lightly, trying to not laugh out too much. Maybe he was kind... I bite my tongue, inside of my mouth of course, then tipped back.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: well... what's with that heart sign?

I send him the post and nibbled at my lips, trying to not look too much at his chest. He was really hot. How can a guy like that talk to me! I was going to sigh when I remember the cam, for once, and only sat back correctly with my laptop on my thighs. I just wanted to run away from the cam and to be able to look at him without me in front of his eyes. It was too embarassent. I finally said a '' hi '' and smiled a bit, not knowing what to do now. I had never video chat with a dude, bisexual one though, and now I was looking like an idiot, not knowign what to do. How much I hated to be that much shy!! I sighed loud this time and leaned over my bedside table, picking up some fruits to eat them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next