x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 16:12

I saw him look at me and laugh a little I smiled and put down my hands waiting as he typed. He asked what was with the heart and I smiled again putting my hands together to make the sign once more.

"You don't think it's cute? I asked.

He was eating fruit and I chuckled. I grabbed the apple I had beside my bed and showed it to him.

I chuckled a little taking a bite then I type back to him.

Sixpackman says:Are you embarrassed to be on cam?? Do you want me to put a shirt on or....? You could take yours off...

When I sent it I looked a little wide eyed with a smile. I can't believe I said that! I smiled and looked into the cam as if to look into his eyes. I tilted my head to the side and smiled again eating the apple.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 16:19

I was bitting in a strawberry, looking at the cam lightly when he did the heart thing with his hand again. I chuckled lightly as he asked if it was 'cute'. I bite my lip a little, tipping him back.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: well yes... but it's funny that you're doing that...

I pressed on 'enter' and chuckled a little, eating my fruit again when he asked me something by msn. I stopped bitting in the fruit and flushed, looking at him a little.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: Sorry but... I'll get uncomfortable if yes...

I smiled lightly when he tilted his head on the side, eating his apple. He was funny though. I kept eating my fruit, looking at the keyboard. He was looking at me with the cam and I was getting more embarassed. Knowing he could see whatever I was doing in front of the compu was... weird. Not depleasent, but weird.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 16:33

I watched him read my message and I smiled when he blushed. He said he would be too uncomfortable to take off his top.

I held the apple between my teeth while I typed back to him.

Sixpackman says: You don't need to be embarrassed Very Happy I do this all the time with my friend. Sometimes only in boxers Wink

I sent him the message and ate some of my apple again. I looked around the room and heard a 'Miaow'.

I saw Mittens on the floor and picked her up putting her on my knee petting her.

Sixpackman says:This is Mittens Very Happy

I held mittens paws and made her wave at the camera and then put her down kissing her head a few times.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 16:50

I saw him hold the apple between his teeth and I chuckled lightly, still eating my fruits before noticing there as no more left. Placing the plate on the bedside table, I looked back at what he had write me. Only in boxers?! I looked at him wide eyed before starting to reply.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: I don't even do that with my best...! I mean okay in pyjama it's fine, but underwear...

I looked at the cam after, seeing a cat. I smiled and made a '' N'aaaw!! '' sound before chuckling, writing again.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: She's cute...

I thought for few second, nibbling at my lips.

ox-Niah'ko-xo says :: well you too... Embarassed

I posted the message and placed my hands between my thighs, looking at his cam.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 17:03

I stroked Mittens on my lap as Bill replied. He made a cute 'aww' sound when seeing Mittens.
I picked Mittens up and made her look at me. I looked at the camera and said "She's my baby!"

I looked at her and kissed her making baby noises.

"Yes you are! You're my baby!" I said kissing her a lot.

I put her back on my knee and read what Bill had typed.

Cute? Damn straight!

I chuckled to myself and moved Mittens a little to type.

Sixpackman says:You too I love you

I held Mittens who was crawling all over me and stroked her some more feeding her a bit of the apple.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 17:14

I smiled as he was kissing her many times, petting her, then he wrote me again. I blushed and leaved the room to goo put my plate downstairs, still flushing. Luckly as I was, Steven came in the kitchen, seeing me. Oviously he sniggered and bullied me a little about my cheejs and laughed, going outside. He was so annoying! I grunted loud, walking over my room upstairs and closed the door behind me, jumping on the bed.

'' He's annoying!! '' I said crossing my arms while looking at Tom, '' He's always joking about me!! One day he'll stop doing that... '' I mumbled before taking a sip of my glass.

I sighed a little and whiped my forehead.

'' Since when is it that hot outside?? I'm dying!! '' I whined as I plopped on the matelas, lying on my back.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 17:24

I smiled a little as he blushed and left the room taking away his plate. I put Mittens on the floor and she left. It was so damn hot! I started fanning myself with my hand when Bill came in. He was talking to me now. About his brother. I smiled as he spoke.

He complained about being too hot and I smiled as he flopped down onto the mattress.

I bit my lip a little before speaking.

"You know if you're too hot, you can....take off some clothes...like your t-shirt, I won't care."

I know that was bold but I had to say it. I wanted to see how far he would go with me. Obviously I didn't want him to go too far before we met or spoke again, but I wanted to get him comfortable with him speaking to me.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 17:43

I looked at him on his cam as I lifted up my heand, nibbling at my lips. Pulling off my t-shirt? I shook my head lightly before sitting back correctly. I didn't understand why he was always asking me that. I wasn't asking this to him. I nibbled at my lips before looking at the keyboard.

'' No, no... it's fine, I won't pull off my top only for that, '' I chuckled awkward.

I yawned lightly and openned internet, searching for some haircut I would want to have this week. My hair were too long, in the middle of my back. I had to cut them. I chuckled to myself and picked up my cellphone, texting Andreas to say that I needed his car tomorrow, then placed it away.

Unfortunately, Steven, again, came in my room. I sighed heavily.

'' Steven!! '' I said looking at him, '' Can't you stop doing all tose things or what?? ''

'' Pfff! '' was all he said before jumping on my bed, looking at the cam, '' hehe, you know that my bro' his a fag yeah?? '' he chuckledm telling this to Tom before pushing me a little, pissing me off.

'' STEVEN GO AWAY OF MY ROOM NOW!! '' I squealed hard, throwing at him my notes book, RAHH!! Damn it he's annoying!! '' I said sighing heavily.

Steven stuck out his tongue before ginving me a middle finger, rushed away.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 17:50

He was awkward when I said it but he just replied no before changing the subject. After a few minutes his brother cam in the room yelling and running around. Bill screamed at him and he laughed at him telling me Bill was a fag. Bill yelled at him more and he ran out of the room.

I hummed a little before looking at the clock. I was late and I would have to go downstairs to my mother soon.

"Um hey Bill, I gotta go now, but If you are free tomorrow I would like to meet up with you?

I bit my lip looking around the room and then at the screen watching him play with his cell phone on the web cam.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 18:16

I was still mumbling things angrily as I was sending another texto to Andreas, then heard that Tom had talked to me. I looked at the screen and flushed at what he asked me.

'' Uh... sorry for that... '' I said talking about my stupid brother and my reaction, '' And... well okay we can but... I have to go see my friend tomorrow though... you wanna come or..? '' I asked nibbling at my lips.

I knew him since few hours and now we were going to see each other soon! I bite my lower lip a bit hard, holding the smile that wanted to go on my lips. My eyes slide on his chest and I swallowed lightly, flushing. I couldn't just stare at him like that. Plus he said he had many girls before... I hummed and scratched my head, stretching my arms after yawning.

'' I think I'll go sleep though... I'm sleepy... '' I said and tried to keep my eyes open.

I hadn't notice I was that much tired.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 18:42

He looked at the screen and flushed at what I asked him. He told me he was meeting a friend.

Did I want to go?...

I looked at him for a little bit before answering him. I could see that he wasn't looking at my face on his cam. I smiled and nodded.

"Um, yeah if that's alright? I mean if you don't want me there it's ok we can do it another time..." I muttered rubbing my neck.

He yawned saying he was sleepy and I nodded smiling at him. It was hard to think that I only met him a few hours ago.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 19:04

I yawned for the second time, trying to look at him. Jesus I was damn sleepy! I smiled a bit at what he told me about if it was alright for him to come. I nodded lightly.

'' Yes it'll be fine... '' I said placing my hand under my chin, holding my head as I lay on my belly to keep chating.

I stared at him for 5 minutes, just watching. He was really kind. but in the back of my head I was still affraid that he was just making fun of me. It wasn't my fault if I wasn't trusting him! We meet few hours ago and now we were chating togheter... I closed my eyes, humming lightly.

'' But my friend is almost in couple, so don't jump on him... '' I mumbled almost asleep.

I didn't notice when my chin slipped from my hand, myself lying on the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 19:15

I smiled as I saw he was starting to fall asleep. He yawned a couple of times and it made me yawn too. He said it was fine that I went with them tomorrow. He propped his head up with his hand to keep himself awake but I could see he was falling asleep pretty quickly.

He didn't say anything to me for a few minutes just looking at me smiling. I smiled back and was about to tell him to go to sleep before he said about his friend being in a couple and not to jump on him. I chuckled a little.

His head slipped from his palm and he fell asleep on his keyboard.

"I'd rather jump on you..." I said with a smile before closing the camera.

Sixpackman says: G'night Bill, see you tomorrow...text me..:-*

I signed out of MSN and closed the computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01   What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do I choose... [PV Tom Trümper] 01
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4