x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 19:22

"Bill?!" I yelled from the dining room.

I was trying to set the table and Bill had explained how to do it already but I had forgotten. I needed him to help me again. Though he was in the kitchen cooking. It wasn't my fault I was an idiot.

"Bill I forgot!" I called again swapping knifes with forks and spooks and glasses.

We had invited gavin over for lunch so he could meet Bill properly. I was nervous as shit! I had never introduced Gavin to any girl, be it girlfriend on one night, because they would never last. I knew this was going somewhere and letting Gavin in on it was very important.

"BIIIIIIIIILL!!" I whined putting a chair on the table beside the fork.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 19:46

Putting more spices on the steaks I heard Tom whineing three times, making me more nervous as I was trying to focuss on doing the recet correctly.

'' What!? What?!? '' I said quickly and nervously, turning around to see Tom looking at the table like an idiot, '' Eh... what are you doing!? '' I said while walking beside the table, pulling down the chair, '' Tom!! A chair isn't going on a table!! '' I squealed looking at him.

Even the last idiot on the heart couldn't be so awkward than this! I took a big breath, passing a hand in my hair, then placed the ustensils correctly. Though we were tired yesterday night because of... having done some stuffs, we had wake up at 1pm. I nibbled at my lips before asking Tom to stay in the kitchen too take a look one the steaks, rushing upstairs to put on nice clothes like 'this', then straightened my hair for 20 minutes, placing them in the hair very lightly and took 10 minutes for my makeup. I finally came back downstairs, placing towels on the table.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 19:50

I looked at my watch as I stood outside the door of Tom's house. I was meeting Bill for the first time now and I knew that Tom was serious about this. I had never met anyone belonging to Tom and this was gonna be a big deal. I had brought some flowers because I honestly didn't have a clue what to bring. I fixed my jacket and knocked on the door waiting for them to open. I guessed Bill would be cooking because I knew that Tom was a disaster in the kitchen. I could actually smell something and it was smelling really nice. I held the flowers behind my back as someone opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 19:57

The doorbell rang and I gulped. He was here! I was still looking at the steaks doing something in a pan trying not to puke. Bill hadn't come down yet and I didn't know if I could leave them or not.

"BIIIIIIIIIILL" I yelled, "What do I do with these things!! I need to open the door!"

I ran to the stairs and ran back looking at the meat and calling Bill at the same time. I was freaking out right now! What was he doing! Gav was at the door and Bill was gone, there were no chairs on the table, there were steaks on the cooker and I wasn't wearing any pants!

"Bill!!! MY PANTS!" I gasped.

Suddenly something hit me in the head. They were my pants. I pulled them on and whined as I ran to open the door. I opened it and panted a little waving at Gavin and bringing him in.

Where is BILL!!?
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 20:08

I thrown Tom's pants downstairs as he whined about not having them, then kept fixing my makeup, panicking now. He was there and I had come upstairs again, not sure if my clothes were fine. I finally came down, looking at them from the stairs and quickly run in my room, flushing.

' I wasn't ready to meet him!! ' I thought, nibbling at my lips.

What if Tom's friend will think I'm stupid? Or too gay? Or even ugly? I whined, sitting on the bed as I heard Tom calling me again, probably for the steaks. I nibbled at my lips, feeling weird right now. I mean I was in couple with Tom since 4 days, and now I had to meet his friend, and I had cook the diner and the dinner, plus the decoration, and and and and...!! And I was fucking nervous right now!!

'' Ugh...!! ''

I looked at myself one last time in my mirror, putting on more eyeliner before going downstairs, bitting at my lips. Here we go....
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 20:15

I nodded at Tom as he let me in and spoke to him for a couple of minutes before Bill came out on the top of the stairs from his room. Before I could say anything he turned around and ran into his room. I looked at Tom a little and hummed. I could tell both of the were really nervous and that didn't help me. I was just as bad as he was. I nibbled on my lips as Tom told me to go sit down and he went upstairs. I went into the dining room and looked at the table. There was no way that Tom did that. Bill was a right little housewife. I smelt stuff cooking and ran to the kitchen to check the food. It was just about to burn but I caught it in time. I turned off the cooker and left the food for them to do when they came down. I sat at the table and waited looking at the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 20:20

I told Gavin to sit down and I ran up the stairs to Bill. I had realised that I was putting too much pressure on him and that he was probably just as nervous as I was. I was about to knock on Bill's door before he opened it and walked into me.

"Ooof!" I said laughing a little.

I had to stand back and look at Bill. He was hot. I had to just stand there and look at him for ages taking in how sexy he looked right then. I pushed him into the room and closed the door.

"Bill, i have two things to say. One, you look absolutely amazing! And two, I'm soooo sorry for putting so much pressure on you. Don't be nervous. Gav will love you just like I do. Everything will be fine!" I said giving him a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 20:30

I bumped in Tom before he pushed me inside the room, saying I was amazing and that he was sorry for all the pressure. I nodded before he gave me a quick kiss, then I hugged him tightly, humming his scent. He had put some parfum. I shivered and grabbed his hand, kissing his lips once before chuckling. He had gloss on them now! I fixed mine, putting on lip gloss again before going downstairs with him, trying to not bite at my nails. Tom said that Gavin will like me... But I could easily say or do something that he wouldn't like, no? I saw him in the kitchen, sitting at the table. For a second, I thought about hidding behind Tom as I saw his friend. It was the guy from the shop, but he was straight that's for sure, seeing his clothes. Like guys who were bullying me.

'' Hi... '' I mumbled looking at Tom's hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 20:59

I saw Tom come damn holding Bill's hand. the came into the dining room and Bill mumbled a little hi not looking at me. I smiled at him. He looked great. He had a wicked sense of style and I was very impressed. I wondered about what to do and I thought that what I had planned to do was stupid and wondered if Tom would laugh at me. I forgot that and did it anyway. I took Bill's hand and smiled kissing the back of it.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Gavin." I said letting his hand go, "These are for you."

I handed Bill the flowers and looked at Tom who gave me a small nod and mouthed a thank you at me. I had done the right thing at least. I looked to Bill who was looking down at the flowers smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 21:02

Gavin was being really sweet with Bill, kissing his hand and giving him flowers and it just made me relax a lot. I let out a sigh of relief and took hold of one of Bill's hands. He was looking at the flower and I shook my head laughing a little looking at Gavin and mouthing a Thank you.

"So, how about dinner then?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May - 21:13

I flushed as Tom's friend kissed my hand before giving me flowers. I smiled, nibbling at my lips before looking at Tom, then Gavin.

'' Thank you, I'm Bill... '', I mumbled, then Tom spoke about the diner, '' Ah, yeah! '' I said before grabbing a bottle, pouring water in it to place the flowers on the counter, then grabbed the 3 plates, placing one steak in each with some fries.

I knew they wouldn't like to eat vegetables, so fries should be okay. As I placed the plates on the table, I went over the fridge, picking 2 beers and 2 pepsi bottles, placing all this on the table too. I didn't know if Gavin liked beer or not. I nibbled at my lips nervously, trying to see if I had forget something. Maybe some ice cubes would be nice in the glasses?? I walked over the fridge, taking some ice, then placed them in the 3 glasses, fixing my hair in the mirror. I kept nibbling at my lips, looking at the table. The salad! Damn it! I openned the fridge again to pick up the big bowl and the vinegrette, finally placing all this on the table.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May - 18:20

Bill was rushing around putting lot of things on the table. I could tell he was a perfectionist and very very nervous. When he had finally sat down and we started eating I took a bite. Damn he was a good cook, and a great dresser.

"Wow Bill, this is great!" I said eating some more.

I took a sip of my drink and put some salad on my plate before looking up at Bill. Tom was staring at him smiling and Bill was flushing a little. I wondered what they were doing under the table and I smiled. It was cute. It was obvious that they were really in love. I was glad that Tom found someone that he was happy with. I sighed a little, of all the many girls I have dated they never seemed right. There was never a connection and I would always get bored. Maybe I should turn gay too. I laughed mentally and kept eating.

"Bill, where do you get your clothes! They are amazing!" I said finally after staring at him for about 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May - 18:25

I stopped Bill from running around and finally made him sit and start eating. We all began quietly, no one really saying anything or talking. I took a bite of the food and hummed. It was great, as always. As I thought that gavin said it and I saw Bill smile a little.

"Yeah Bill, it's really good!" I said too and kept eating.

Bill kind of kept his head down so I slipped my hand over to his thigh and squeezed it a little. I saw him flush and I moved my hand. I didn't mean it in a sexual way, just to make sure he knew I was there and he shouldn't be nervous.

After a while Gavin commented on Bill's clothes and I smiled. Typical Gavin. I was actually wondering when he would bring up stuff like that. Actually if they got on well they could both go shopping together. Bill would love it and I'm sure Gavin would love to have someone who is interested in clothes to gush with.

Last edited by Tom Trümper on Sun 23 May - 18:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May - 18:52

Tom made me sit at the table and I nibbled at my lips, nervous to know if it was good. In fact I had cook quickly because I had take a shower too much long so... meh! When Gavin said that it was actually good, I smiled a little, then Tom approved what Gavin had say. I felt Tom's hand under the table, then flushed lightly before smiling at him and started to eat too. His friend was staring at me since a while, so I wasn't confortable before he asked me about where I was getting my clothes. I smiled big and looked at Gavin, happy.

'' I bought them in the little store where I had bump in Tom the first day!! You remember it?? '' I asked to him before taking a sip of my glass, '' But there's a shop in the ehhh... you know the 3th street next to the Mc Donald??? Like I go buy my pants and my t-shirts there sometimes!! They have great price! Though the belts are costing lot of money... but they have so nice shoes!! ''
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May - 19:03

"No way! You shop there too! I love that place! Like 90% of my clothes are from there! Like.." I stood up and showed my pants and belt, "I got these in there. And then I got my shoes in this GREAT place down the road from the bank! You know it? Oh my God it's amazing! Like there is a sale in there like EVERYDAY! And they get all their clothes from Japan! It's amazing!"

That was it. I was shopping mode. There was no way that I was going to be able to talk about anything after that. I wondered if Bill would come shopping with me!? I decided to wait and ask him another time. I ate as I listened to Bill talking nodding the entire time really excited. At that point I didn't even remember that Tom existed. It was just me and Bill talking at that's all.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May - 19:06

Then all of a sudden Bill started. A long spiel about his clothes and shopping and my shoulders fell. I ate silently sitting there listening as Gavin chimed in. That was it. They were off and I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to stop them. Though I didn't mind too much. It obviously meant the Gavin liked Bill and vice versa so I was happy. I put a lot of salad on my plate and kept eating. Happy in my own world of food.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May - 19:59

I smiled big at Gavin, looking at what he was wearing and nodded about the shop.

'' Oh!! Oh oh oh!! Wait like I have so many pants from this place!! You know, like those skiny blacks jeans with holes on it?? But there's another shop of belts, it was.... '' I thought for 2 minutes, frowning before jumping, '' Ah!! Yeah I remember now, it was in the... the Free Stars something shop! So cool! '' I said tapping my hands togheter, then looked at Tom, grabbing his arm to pull him close to me, '' Like we should go buy things for Tom, per example hats! I mean he would be cool with a white with black sings on it!! Hmm?? '' I asked Gavin, then kissed Tom's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeMon 24 May - 15:52

Bill talked excitedly about some other shop that he knew and I listened intently. It was so good to be able to talk to someone who was as interested in clothes and shopping as I was. Bill talked and talked and then grabbed Tom's arm suggesting that we should go shopping and buy clothes for Tom. That would be a great idea, as long as Tom didn't come with us. He hated shopping and only came with me because I had no one else to go with. Bill kissed Tom's cheek and I smiled. It was cute. They were happy together and though it made me a little sad to not have someone I was happy that Tom was as happy as he was.

"God yeah that would be great! OH! There is a great shop that would have awesome stuff for Tom! It's called...um um um...oh! Jackson B! You probably haven't been in there but it's great!! We should go!"
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeMon 24 May - 16:17

Bill grabbed my arm and babbled about buying clothes for me before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. I smiled a little then realized what he said. Shopping!? No not shopping...I hated shopping! Gavin kept going on about also going shopping and I had the horrible sinking feeling that I would be dragged around the damn shops for hours on end. I smiled and rolled my eyes before keeping eating. There was nothing else I could do.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeMon 24 May - 16:24

Gavin answered me about shopping for Tom and I smiled big.

'' Jackson B?? '' I repeated, '' Isn't the shop with weird things in it? '', I looked over Tom's clothes, '' Well in fact I never went in there, cuz I don't wear those '', I chuckled before eating again.

I kept hugging Tom's arm, smiling. In fact Gavin was cool, he liked shopping like me atleast! We all ate for another 10 minutes before I finished my plate, whipping my mouth with the towel and looked at Tom.

'' Hey... Would you come shopping with us? Please? '' I begged him, kissing his cheek.

I knew he didn't liked doing this, but if he really didn't wanted to come I wouldn't be mad at him. I bet I wouldn't go in a bar if he asked me too. It was always boring though.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May - 13:57

Bill told me he had never been into Jackson B and it didn't surprise me. It wasn't him type of shop. It wasn't really my type of shop but there were some cool belts and often some great trainers in there. I had often just been in there to buy birthday presents for Tom.

We all finished eating and I smiled at Bill as he grabbed Tom's arm and begged him to go shopping with us. I knew full well that Tom absolutely hated shopping but the way Bill was looking at him and the way Tom was looking back told me that no matter how much Tom hated shopping or anything else he would do absolutely anything for Bill. They were that in love.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May - 14:01

BIll and Gavin talked about Jackson B, the only shop in the whole of this town that I could actually get some decent clothes. Though I didn't do much shopping for myself Gavin had gotten me some great birthday presents from in there. After we all had finished eating Bill grabbed my arm again kissing my cheek and beggin m to come shopping with them. I was about to scoff and say a loud "HELL NO!" but I stopped. I looked into Bill's eye and I smiled. I couldn't say no to him. I remeber how I had upset him last time when I didn't go shopping with him so I figured that I owed him one. I smiled and kissed his lips softly nodding.

"Of course I'll come with you," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May - 15:19

I smiled when Tom kissed my lips before saying he would come and looked over Gavin.

'' We'll make him try clothes alright?? What about tomorrow?? I have nothing to do! '' I smiled big.

Well I had to kiss and hug Tom but we could do this after shopping though. I hugged Tom, saying thank you before murmuring a ::

'' After shopping I could you know... taste it again... ''

I flushed a little about what I had say, but was happy though and looked at Gavin, smiling.

'' It'll be cool!! '' I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May - 15:36

Tom gave Bill a small kiss before agreeing to come with us. God he was so whipped and what bothered me was that I was jealous. Bill squealed happily and looked at me saying we could make Tom try on loads of clothes. I would definitely make him try on loads of clothes, it was going to be great fun annoying the crap out of Tom. Only when Bill wasn't there of course. Bill suggested going shopping tomorrow and I smiled.

"Tomorrow would be great! We can go out 11 and have lunch and then shop until the shops close!!" I chuckled looking specifically at Tom with a smirk on my face. He knew well was going to milk it and he was right.

Bill grabbed Tom into a hug and when he broke it he flushed and Tom looked goofy and I chuckled only able to imagine what Bill had said.

"Yeah it will be great!" I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May - 15:42

Bill grabbed me into a hug and I looked to Gavin who smirked at me. He was gonna push this to it's limit and he had no intention of going easy on me. I huffed a little silently and stuck my tongue out at Gavin. Bill moved closer to my ear and whispered something. My mouth fell open a little and my eyes were wide as I smiled and licked my lips. he pulled away and spoke to Gavin again and all I could do was sit there and smile goofily.

He wants to...suck me...again! I thought excitedly.

I would go shopping for years after years if he was to promise me that afterwards. I could feel Gavin's eyes on me but I didn't care! I was getting "sex" to a certain degree and he could dress me in a fluffy pick tutu for all I cared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next