x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May - 17:14

I chuckled when Tom smiled, not really paying attention to us before I looked at Gavin again.

'' Do you think he could look great with you know, black clothes like me?? '' I asked pointing at my shit and skinny jeans, '' Oh Tom is that alright?? Will you try some clothes like mines?? '' I questionned him while I stood up, cleaning the table before grabbing the desert, giving one plate to everyone, '' Beside uh Gavin? Will you try to help me choose my clothes tomorrow too?? '' I asked him, sitting next to Tom before taking his hand in mine.

I gave a peek over Tom as I licked my finger lightly because I had drop some sauce on it, then giggled.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 14:43

Bill got up and started clearing the table. He asked Tom if he would try on clothes like those that Bill wore and all he did was nod. I don't even think he heard what Bill had said but because he agreed I would really milk it. He was going to be trying on clothes for hours on end and he was going to like it because there would be no way that he would want to see his Bill upset. That just made this all the more entertaining for me. Bill brought in the desert and dished it out before sitting down and grabbing Tom's hand. Tom would really need to work on his subtle face because he was well not hiding anything. I giggled a little and then Bill asked me if I would help choose some clothes for him.

"Oh gosh yeah! Oh and you for me too! Oh! we could play a game! Like you stay in the changing room and I go pick clothes and no matter what they are you must try on and you do the same for me!!" I chuckled a little shaking my head ahppily before eating a bit of the dessert.

"Oh God Bill! can I hire you to cook for me! this is great too!" I moaned a little and ate some more.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 14:47

I saw Bill clean the table and yet all I could do was sit there helplessly and smile.

I was getting sex, I was getting sex! Lalalala!

I heard Bill say something to me but I had no idea what it was. I nodded a little and he skipped off happy so whatever it was I just agreed to he saw it as a good thing. Oh well at least I guessed right, and the second god thing was....I WAS GETTING SEX!

Bill grabbed my hand which snapped me a little out of what I was think and I saw there was deserts on the table. I dug into it as the other two talk and moaned loudly after I had tasted it.

"SOOO GOOD BILL!" was all I said as I kept eating happily.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 14:56

I kept smiling, listenning to what Gavin was telling me about Tom and nodded, then asked if Tom could let us make him wear clothes like I was and he just nodded, making me claps my hands together.

'' But he would be so cool in tight clothes, no?? Huh?? '' I asked gavin while hugging Tom, kissing his cheek, '' He's hidding his muscles under all those clothes '', I mumbled flushing a little as I placed the dessert on the table.

When gavin questionned me about hiring me to cook for him I only giggled, smiling at Tom when he said it was good too.

'' Well I could teach you how to cook them? '' I proposed him before eating some too, then looked over Tom, murmuring a ; '' Could we try it... with... chocholat? '' I flushed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 15:01

We all started eating and were suddenly interrupted by Tom's outburst of how delicious the food was. I chuckled a little.

"Yes Bill, I totally agree. Tom needs to wear much more tight clothes. Like REALLY tight! To show all his muscles." I said.

I tried so hard not to laugh. I nearly broke a couple of times. It wasn't that I wanted to laugh at Bill, not at all. He was far too nice for that but I just couldn't help thinking about how much Tom was going to suffer tomorrow and I was going to take great pleasure in it. As I was eating Bill leaned over and whispered something to Tom that made him frop his fork and choke a little on his food. I wondered what those two were up to but I just figured it was Bill working Tom to get him to go shopping with us.

"We are going to have a great time!" I said chuckling a little and kept eating.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 15:06

I devoured the desert without even listening to the two "women" talking about clothes. After a few minutes I felt Bill lean over and whisper into my ear. I dropped my fork and coughed choking on the piece of the desert I had in my mouth. Bill flushed red as he went back to eating and all I could do was stare at my desert with my mouth open. Was he serious?! With chocolate?! I smiled down at myself and chuckled mentally. He had me wrapped around his little finger already and we had only been together 4 days! It was crazy but I wasn't complaining. It would be fun to try it with chocolate. I could just imagine licking the chocolate off Bill's body and I shivered a little. I took my fork back up and was about to eat before I saw Gavin staring at me with an eyebrow raised. He knew well what was going on. I looked away from him and stared at my plate eating while him and Bill kept talking. He would make fun of me all he wanted but I was getting sex! Hot chocolaty sex and he was getting none with my hot sexy boyfriend. I almost sang the mocking song in my head.

Nah nah nah nah nah! I thought giggling to myself.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 15:18

I kept eating, smiling at gavin before finished my dessert, whipping my mouth with a towel. I was excitted to go shop tomorrow!! I didn't know if I was going to be friend with Gavin, but now it was okay between us and we both liked to shop! Not like Tom, he didn't liked this, but he would follow me if I was... well... doing somthing to him. I rubbed my neck awkwardly before clearing the table again, sitting back at the table before looking at them.

'' What could we do? It's 8pm '' I said, placing my hands between my legs as I hummed lightly, '' OH!!! oh!! '' I yelled happily, '' Can we go for my tatoo?! '' I asked them quickly, '' I've been thinking about it since 2 months and I really want it! ''
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 15:27

Well all finished eating as I eyed Tom slyly smirking at him. He knew that I was on to him but he didn't care. He was probably taunting me in his head anyway. Bill cleared the table again and came back to sit down. He hummed a little as Tom played with the end of his hair biting on his lip. Bill hummed aloud about what we could do. I hummed too thinking. Usually when I was with Tom and we weren't shopping we usually just hung around and played video games or watched TV.

Suddenly Bill clapped excitedly and both me and Tom jumped. Bill clapped more and asked if we could all go with him to gt a tattoo that he had wanted for a while. I swallowed and looked at Tom who was looking at Bill confused. I waited to see what Tom was going to do before answering just in case Tom wasn't happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 15:29

After we had finished desert we just sat around a little with nothing much to do. Bill cleared the table and I thought I would do the dishes later to thank Bill for all his hard work in making the meal and everything. Suddenly Bill gasped and I jumped. He wanted to go get a tattoo and I frowned a little biting my lip. Why did he want a tattoo? Where did he want one? I mean I saw the few that he had, on his arm and his hip but why did he want another one?

"Eh, you want a tattoo? Where?" I asked him looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 15:37

I stopped smiling excittedly as Tom and Gavin looked at me weirdly. Oh... I shouldn't get another one? I nibbled at my lips, looking over them a little.

'' Hum... I would like little wings on my back.. '' I mumbled playing with my fingers as I looked at them.

Maybe Tom didn't liked tattos? He had only one piercing, and I didn't think he would do other ones on his body neither tatoos. In fact it was obvious I would do more tatoos and piercing on my body, but if Tom wasn't liking this I could wait. Or even stop doing some so. I looked back at them, smiling.

'' What about we play Guitar Hero? I saw that Tom has the game! ''
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 15:44

It was a little awkward as Bill explained about his tattoo. I knew that Tom didn't really like tattoo's but he couldn't really stop Bill from getting one if he wanted it. Like it was his body and Tom didn't own him. I saw Bill look away a little nervous and I looked down. I bit my lip a little before Bill tried to change the subject about playing a video game. I decided I should leave them alone to talk so all I did was smile at the two of them and moved to the sitting room. I hope Tom didn't get into a fight with Bill. I liked Bill, it would be a shame to see them break up over something as stupid as that.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 15:48

Bill tried to change the subject and I saw Gavin leaving to the living room to give us some space. He really knew me far too well. I thought about the tattoo and smiled a little taking Bill's hands and pulled him onto my lap to sit. I kissed his hands a little and looked into his eyes.

"You want angel wings?" I asked smiling and kissing his nose.

If he really did want these wings I couldn't imagine saying no to him. No matter what he did to his body it would always be amazing and it would always be mine so it didn't bother me really. And besides if he did get the wings and we stayed together for a long time I wouldn't mind getting a little "Mein Engel" tattooed around my arm. But I wasn't going to tell Bill. It would be a surprise, if we made it that far.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 16:02

Gavin looked ovver us before walking into the living room before Tom made me sit on his lap, kissing my hands as he looked at me.

" You want angel wings? " he asked me before kissing my nose.

I nodded, grabbing his hands while playing with his fingers a little.

'' Yeah... I mean I like the meaning of the angels, they're gentle, kind and beautiful... '' I hummed hugging him, '' Tom...? '' I asked as I slided a hand over his belly, stroking it under the big t-shirt, lightly moving over his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 16:09

Bill grabbed my hands and stroked them a bit as he nodded to my question. He explained what he thought about angels and hugged me. I hugged him back and smiled. He was exactly all of those things. Gentle, kind, beautiful, graceful , everything an angel was. He called my name and slid his hands under my shirt and across my stomach. I shivered a little and looked up at him. He moved a little over my crotch and I bit my lip and licked them before kissing Bill's lips once.

"Yeah...?" I said smiling and kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 16:15

I smiled when Tom kissed me, answering at the kiss while pressing my palm on his cock a little, flushing.

'' Can we...? '' I asked while hugging him more, nibbling at his lips.

It was weird to ask this right now, but I wanted it badly. I nibbled at my lips, looking at Tom before kissing him more deeply, closing my eyes. I wanted to feel his warmness from 'it' again, I couldn't help myself about this.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 16:25

Bill kissed me back and I made a noise in my throat quietly, so Gavin wouldn't hear me. Bill palmed my crotch and I hissed a little biting my lip. Bill pulled me into a hug and asked if we could. I looked weird at the wall a little. Could we what? Then I remembered what Bill had asked me earlier. I licked my lips and pulled back to look at him and kiss his lips once.

"You want to? Now?" I asked kissing him again.

Well there was certainly one thing Bill wasn't when it came to being an angel. He definitely was NOT innocent. Did he really want to do it then and there with Gavin in the other room. I would admit it was exciting and I was almost hard thanks to Bill's fondling.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 16:31

I nibbled at my lips as he asked if I wanted to now and nodded, slidding off Tom's lap before kneeling under the table in front of Tom, placing my hands on his thighs while stroking them lightly. I pulled up the long dinning covert, looking up at Tom.

'' Can I? '' I asked as I unzipped his pants a bit, brushing his crotch with my hand.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 16:38

Bill said nothing as he slid off my lap and onto the floor under the table. I looked at him shocked. Was he really doing this? He pulled up the table cloth and looked at me from under it. He asked me the same question.

"Can I?"

I licked my lips and looked to the living room as Bill began unzipping my pants and pushing against my cock with his hand. I shivered and gasped a little biting my lips before nodding quickly.

"Fuck Bill, yeah...do it!" I whispered quietly.

I dropped my head back a little and hummed as I felt Bill's fingers on my crotch. I remembered Gavin though so I had to keep an eye on the living room. Jesus I hoped he didn't come out and see what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 16:45

I smiled when he said I could do it and shivered excetidly, bitting on my lips before puttling down a little Tom's pants with his boxers, seeing his hardness now. I blushed at the view of it and looked up at Tom, smiling before licking it on all his lenght, humming. I was stupid to do it now as Gavin was in the living room, but I wanted to taste Tom now. I placed it all in mouth, grabbing Tom's hips in my hands while stroking them with my thumb, moving my head up and down with closed eyes. I kept sucking at it slowly to not make Tom do too much noises.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 16:51

Bill pulled my pants and boxers down a little and looked up at me licking his lips before dragging his tongue up my whole cock. I made to moan but stopped myself fearing Gavin would hear I bit my lip as Bill grabbed my hips stroking them as he took my whole cock into his mouth and sucked up and down.

It was amazing. He was so good and I felt so hot that I wanted to scream. Fuck Gavin in the other room. He really was missing out though. He needed to get a girlfriend or boyfriend or whatever soon!

I gasped a little at the warmness of Bill's mouth and put my hand on his head feeling his hair through my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 17:02

I kept sucking up and down, purring as Tom placed his hand on my hair. While stroking his hips I moved one hand over his lenght, wrapping my fingers around it before starting to stroke it slowly, pulling away my mouth in a little 'pop' sound.

'' It's good '', I mumbled, flushing.

I took it back between my lips, but sucked only the tip before sucking him a bit more fast, still jerking him. I was getting excitted too, but all I wanted now was to taste him again.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 17:17

I sat waiting in the living room for a long time. I didn't hear them talk but they were probably being quiet because I was there. I grunted a little and crossed my legs waiting again. Did they know it was rude to leave a guest there by themselves. After a few more minutes of being alone I got sick of it and got up and went back out to the dining room to see what was going on.

I got out there and all I saw was Tom sitting at the table a little flushed. He jumped when he noticed me and looked around before chuckling awkwardly at me.

"Uh tom? Are you alright? Where's Bill?" I asked as I stood at the door of the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 17:22

I was still sucking at Tom as I heard Gavin talking to Tom, this one jumping. I moved my face away, unwrapping my fingers before only licking slowly and softly Tom's cock to not make him yell or moan. Well in fact if I wasn't giving him too much pleasure quickly he shouldn't moan over and over, but just feeling nice, no? I wrapped my fingers around it again, moving my hand really slowly paying attention to Tom's expression to know if I was too quick or something.

Last edited by Bill Kaulitz on Wed 26 May - 17:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 17:23

I was lost in how Bill was sucking me. How he took my cock from his mouth with a pop and stroked it as he licked his lips and said that it tasted good. Just looking at his sexy face like that made me even harder in his hand. He took me back into his mouth and I exhaled loudly and licked my lips.

Suddenly I heard a noise and saw Gavin come into the dining room.

SHIT!

I pulled the table cloth over Bill's head and hid him under the table as Gavin came in. He looked at me funny and asked if I was ok and where Bill was. I bit my lip as I felt that Bill wouldn't stop and swallowed to answer Gavin.

"Uh...e-eh... Bill went ups-stairs he'll be back in a m-minute. And I'm f-fINE!" I laughed awkwardly as Bill bit down a little, "Go back inside, we'll be in soon!"

I shooed him away with my hand and he looked at me weird again before going back into the living room,
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 17:31

I chuckled as Tom hide me with the table cloth, talking awkwardly to his friend while I was still sucking him slowly. I nibbled very lightly at the tip of it, helping myself with my two hands as I started to suck the tip again hardly, humming. I felt the pre-cum and shivered strongly, licking it off happily. I was crazy, loving to taste a cock! Tom's cock! I rubbed one of my hands over my crotch lightly, moaning a little. I was hard too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next