x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 17:37

As Gavin left Bill kept sucking and I moved the cloth and looked at him my face flushed and licking my lips. I could feel that I was nearly coming and I saw on Bill's face that he was uncomfortable. He must be really hard too. I looked at the living room and cursed silently before slipping under the table and grabbing Bill into a kiss. I licked his lips tasting myself and let him suck again while I opened his zip and took his cock in my hand. He was really hard. I licked my lips and moved so I could suck Bill while he was sucking me. I licked his length and hummed a little before sucking quickly. I was about to come and wanted Bill to come too so Gavin wouldn't catch us.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 17:58

Tom looked down a me, licking his lips before going under the table too, kissing me as I let go of his cock, Tom grabbing mine in his hand. I moaned against his lips, holdings tightly his shoulders before he let me suck him again. I felt him making me lie before sucking at my cock as I was doing the same thing with his, making me whines in pleasure around his cock. I grabbed his hips tightly between my hands, moving my head more quickly while stroking his skin at the same time. I lifted my hips lightly, digging my nails into his sking a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 18:25

I gasped a little as BIll sucked more quickly and I moaned a little around Bill's cock. I was almost about to come and I needed to release BIll too. I sucked a little harder and faster and used my hand to help and the other to play with his balls. It was really exciting though I don't know if we would try it again in a hurry in case we got caught. Bill was really a little pervert and I laughed a little to myself at the thought. At this rate he would want me to go all the way soon. Not that I minded but I could tell that when Bill was ready to do it, it would be hot and hard and heavy. Just thinking about how Bill would be when I was fucking him pushed me over the top and I came hard in Bill's mouth gasping a little keeping my mouth over Bill's cock so I wouldn't make noise.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 18:37

I purred as Tom played with my balls, sucking more hardly at my cock making me moans around his own. As I was sucking once more hardly, I felt his lenght trobbing in my mouth, having his orgasm. I whine in pleasure as I tasted his cum, swallowing it all before licking his cock to clean it, trying to not moan at all as he was keeping sucking at mine. It didn't take much longer before I clenched my hands on Tom's hips, bitting hard in my lips before coming in Tom's mouth, but quickly pressed my lips on his thigh to start sucking at it, creating a little hickey on the skin.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 18:47

Not long after I came BIll followed me. I swallowed all of his cum and licked my lips as I felt his sucking on my thigh. I panted a little as I pulled him up and kissed him hard licking his lipps and him licking mine tasting each other. I helped him put his cock away and close his pants while he did the same to me. I kissed him hard again and stroked his neck moving down to suck at his neck and leave a hickey of my own on him. I pulled away and smiled at him kissing him once more before licking his lips and smiling.

"We better go or Gavin will get worried," I said in a whisper chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 19:01

I kept panting as Tom kissed me hard many times, myself trying to kiss back before Tom decided to suck at my neck as I bite on my lips, humming. After few seconds he let me go, then I hugged him, smelling his neck. I nodded when he said we should go look for Gavin, but kept my eyes closed.

'' Umm... Too much tired... '' I murmured as I hugged him, stroking Tom's back.

I kissed his neck once, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 19:06

"Ah Bill!" I laughed when he told me he was too tired, "Alright, you go to bed, I'll stay and keep Gavin company." I said kissing his nose once.

I got out from under the table and smiled as I bent down and picked Bill up. Making sure I was presentable I brought Bill who was in my arms to the living room to show Gavin and said that I was going to bring him to bed. He nodded at me and I brought Bill upstairs and laid him on my bed before kissing him softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May - 23:08

I nodded as Tom said I should go to sleep and purred in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck while kissing it lightly, humming. I wasn't strong when it was about staying up after having a... blowjob, but Tom was. I bet many girls had suck him off before. Thinking about girl's lips on him made me shudders, then I hugged him more tightly. When Tom talked to Gavin, I heard only few words like ; bring, bed. I felt actually Tom's bed under me before I got lay on it as he kissed my lips, making me hum. I pulled Tom down a little to kiss him again with my tongue this time, stroking his neck with the tip of my fingers.

'' Good night... '' I murmured, kissing his lips once before closing my eyes.

I was happy to know Tom was coming with us to go shopping! But right now I was really sleepy, so it took only few minutes before I fell asleep, curling up under the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 13:38

As I lay Bill down on the bed he smiled and grabbed my neck pulling me into a soft kiss. I kissed him back as he stroked my neck softly and I inhaled his scent before pulling away. He was so sweet when he was sleepy. Though I would have to build up his stamina. He couldn't be falling asleep like this every time I sucked him off or we would never get to the sex.

Bill whispered a goodnight before kissing me again and closing his eyes asleep. I left him curled up in a ball under the sheets and went back downstairs to Gavin. I flopped on the couch and he asked me what was up and where Bill was. I laughed a little and told him that Bill was really tired after all the cooking and whatever that he had to go to bed. Gavin smiled a little. He told me that he liked Bill and that we were good toogether. I smiled and thanked him.

"I never thought I'd say this but I really love him," I hummed a little looking at Gavin innocently.

He laughed a little and told me he knew. He got up to leave but not before smirking and reminding me how much fun we were gonna have tomorrow. I rolled my eyes and pointed at the door.

"Get out Gavin!" I laughed.

He laughed back before leaving with a final wave. I laughed after him and shook my head closing the door. I yawned a little and looked at the table. I decided to clean up before going to bed, it was only fair, I mean Bill had cooked the entire dinner so I would clean up to thank him. I washed the dishes and put them away and cleaned down the table before falling on the couch tired. I was too wrecked to move so I closed my eyes promising to only rest a little before going upstairs. After 5 minutes I was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)   Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People PV 5 (Tom/Bill/Gavin)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3