x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// Empty
PostSubject: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 13:49

I hummed loudly while smiling, stretching my arms and legs before blinking few times. I rolled on my left, searching for Tom, but find no one in the bed. I sat up, rubbing my neck before looking around. Why was he not here with me? I yawned once before standing up, picking a boxer in my bag and my pyjamas, switching clothes. I was more comfortable into these. I went to the bathroom first and saw the mess on my face :: black makeup everywhere around my eyes, shiny spots on the corner of my lips because of the gloss and my hair were kinda ugly. I mean there had spraynet in it, so sleeping with this in the hair wasn't brillant. I jumped in the shower and washed myself for a big 35 minutes, singing not too loud 'monsoon', a old song I had write when I was 14 for 2 years, then moved out of the shower, drying myself with a towel.

I was wondering if Tom had...? I shook my head, flushing lightly before dressing up quickly into my pyjamas again, doing my makeup and walked downstairs, my hair still wet but I didn't cared. I saw Tom on the couch and climbed on the couch, doing a big 'smooch' on his cheek before running in the kitchen, placing 2 bread in the toaster, jumping on place.

'' We're going to shooop!! '' I sang, wriggling on place.

Last edited by Bill Kaulitz on Sat 29 May - 14:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 14:01

I was happily asleep until ahuge wet pair of lips rammed themselves against my cheek making my heart stop and me jump off the couch. I saw Bill dance into the kitchen and laughed as he sang about going shopping. It was a sad laugh though because I had just realised everything I had agreed to the day before.

"Some toast for me too!" I yelled as I ran up to take a shower.

I pulled off my clothes and shoved them in a corner before happing into the shower. I banged off the small shelf and like 800 bottles fell to the floor. What did Bill need all this crap for!!?? I grabbed a random one and washed myself before turning off the shower and pulling a towel around myself. I waltzed downstairs in only the towel and sat at the kitchen table smiling at Bill.

"Breakfast?" I asked still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 14:07

I heard Tom yelling to make some for him and did it, placing two other bread in the toaster when mines were ready. I hummed happily and placed nutella on the 4 toasts, placing the plates on the table before Tom came in the kitchen, sitting in only his towel. I flushed as I sat next to him, nodding at his questions.

'' Yeah, but we leave at 11 am okay? '' I asked him while bitting in my toast, '' The shops close at 5pm, so I don't wanna go only 2 or 3 hours there okay?? '' I smiled while whipping my mouth.

It would be fun, making Tom try clothes that we'll found for him and buying clothes! In fact I hadn't money right now... But I'll look at what I could buy next week so. I gave a peek at Tom's towel and flushed, looking back at my toasts to finish them.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 14:23

I sat down and smiled as BIll handed me the toast. Then he told me the closing times of the shops and the time he wanted to leave. I counted on my fingers. 11, 12, 1,,,,,Oh God! 6 hours of shopping! That's it Bill would no longer have a boyfriend. He would be going out with a corpse because I would be dead after 2 hours of running around shops trying on stupid clothes!

I saw Bill look down at my towel and flush as he ate his toast. I smiled and ate some too as he kept flushing. I liked how Bill was so into me and my body, It was nice to know that I turned someone on as much as they turned me on.

"Alright, I'll go get dressed so," I finished eating the toast and kissed Bill on the cheek before running up and getting changed.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 14:51

I smiled back at Tom as he went back upstairs, saying he would get changed and I nodded, cleaaring the table and placing the plates in the dishewasher. I hummed happily again and nibbled at my lips, going upstairs to see what Tom was doing and went in the bathroom, locking the door. I wanted to know if he had some somewhere... I searched through the small shelf but couldn't find it, then noticed my products on the floor. I looked at them wide eyed before yelling a whining ::

'' TOOOM!!!! ''

I bend down and picked them up kinda pissed off that he didn't pay more attention to all those products, then I placed them back in the shelf, sighing. I wasn't angry, but he could have atleast picked them up. I looked at myself in the mirror and winced, grabbing my foundation powder, putting some on my face and neck, then put a bit of dark brown on my cheeks, making sure it was okay.

'' Hmmm... ''

[ 1h25 min's later ]

I finally managed to get ready, looking at myself in the mirror to be sure I was nice. I went back downstairs, picking up my keys car.

Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// 331g0wj

Last edited by Bill Kaulitz on Thu 27 May - 15:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 15:11

I finished getting dressed and heard Bill rush into the bathroom. I chuckled a little before going downstairs to watch TV. I looked at my watch. Ugh...he would probably be ready in like ten minutes and then we would have to go to the torture chamber that is the shops!

Before I switched the TV on I heard Bill yell about the stuff in the shower. Oops, maybe I should have picked them up. BUt I didn't understand why he needed so many!! 1 to wash your hair and 1 for your body! Simple!

I tunred on the channel and sat back getting comfortable.

[...]

I looked at my watched amazed. Had Bill been up there for nearly 2 hours!! How does it take him so long to get ready!!!!!

Finally Bill came down and I looked at him and licked my lips. It took him ages to get ready but he sure looked sexy when he was finished. I got up and grabbed him by the waist kissing his neck-

"Hey sexy," I hummed as I kissed.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 15:27

As I went in the living room, Tom stood up grabbing my waist before kissing my neck, making me smile. When he told me I was sexy I kept smiling, closing my eyes while wrapping my arms around him, bitting lightly at my lips. Feeling his teeths on my neck was awesome, shivers going slowly through my body. I openned my eyes, pushing Tom a little to make him stop this, kissing his lips once.

'' You think I'm fine? '' I asked, hugging him still smiling.

I looked over the clock and noticed it was more than 11am now.

'' Shit!! We're late!! '' I said while giving Tom my keys, rushing outside to wait him in my car.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 15:31

Bill hugged me tight and let me kiss for a few minutes before pushing me away and giving me a kiss on the lips. He looked at himself and asked was he ok. Though it didn't matter what I said because he yelled about being late and ran to the car. Stupid shopping taking away my loving time with Bill....

I put on my cap and locked the door going out to the car and getting in. Today was gonna suck!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 15:35

I looked at Tom when he entered the car and leaning toward him, kissing his cheek once.

'' Hey... Come on, it's fun hanging out!... no? '' I asked him while sitting back, waiting.

I was letting him drive for once in my car, because I knew that he should like this alteast. I nibbled at my lips, still looking at him. Tom wasn't in love with going shopping, but I thought he would be happy to go out with me, though he didn't seemed enjoying it at all. I hopped he would like doing other things atleast.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 15:50

I got in the car and Bill gave me a little kiss on the cheek. I was driving though and that did feel a little good. It had been a long time since I got to drive. My parents couldn't afford to buy me a car so I wasn't able to drive very much when I got my license.

"Alright, lets go!" I said trying to sound excited.

I was gonna try my best to enjoy it. There was no point being miserable about it. It was happening no matter what. I started to drive and squeezed BIll's leg a little smiling at him.

"|Don't dress me up too...um...different," I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 16:09

I smiled when he started to drive off, squeezing lightly my leg as I nodded about his sentance.

' Yeah... We won't.... ' I giggled mentally.

I was sure it would be the only day where I could bring Tom with me to go shop, and I was going to make him try many clothes! With Gavin indeed. I hummed, watching outside the window as we were arriving to town after 15 minutes of car. I saw Gavin in front of the shop where I meet them first and waved excittedly at him.

'' He's there!! '' I said to Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 16:16

I drove up outside the shop and BIll giggled happily as he saw Gavin standing there. I sighed and grimaced. I knew \Bill was planning on doing what ever he could to me today so I would just have to grin and bare it.

I rolled my eyes and looked up.

Dear God, if you love me, you'll make today go VERY fast...!#

I parked and turned off the car and gripped the steering wheel in my hands tightly. I didn't want to get out, I didn't want to get out!!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 16:30

We finally parked a bit more far than where Gavin was and I looked at Tom, noticing he was holding tightly the steering wheel in his hands, obviously not wanting to come shopping. I nibbled at my lips before leaning over him, pulling away one of his hand from the steering wheel before managing to sit on him, looking at him.

'' It'll be fun! '' I said as I hugged him, peeking his lips few times, '' No? And... Well tonight we could do what I said to you last night...? '' I mumbled before kissing his neck.

I flushed remembering what I asked him about the chocolat, then thought about the thing I was searching this morning. I was wondering where he had put this? I mean I didn't wanted to go in a shop to buy this! I nibbled at my lips and kissed Tom's neck once, stroking it with the tip of my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 16:43

Bill pulled my hand off the steering wheel and sat up on my lap and I smiled at him. I could never be even a little angry when I was looking into his eyes. He hummed that it would be a good day before pecking my lips a few times. I chuckled and before I could say anything he mentioned about the chocolate again. I smiled as he flushed and kissed my neck.

He stroked the skin softly and I hummed and smiled pulling him into a kiss. I slipped my tongue in and held his hips stroking them a little before pulling away.

"Let's go shopping," I said smiling and pecking his lips once.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 17:00

I hummed in the kiss, shivering as I felt his tongue before holding his neck with my hand, then he pulled away, saying we should go shopping.

'' Yeah!! And I hope you won't whine all the time to leave because me and Gavin won't! '' I said sticking out my tongue before openning the door, going outside.

I kept thinking about it and played with my bag, looking over some shops before seeing the one I needed to go. Well, when it will be almost 5pm I'll go there, not before. I hummed happily, grabbing Tom's hand as he locked the doors and rushed over Gavin, smiling big.

'' Shopping time!! '' I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 17:12

"Bill!" I squealed happily.

It was great to see him his usual self again. It was too bad that I never got to say goodbye to him before but he had fallen asleep after whatever they had been doing. I saw BIll pull Tom along by the wrist and I laughed looking at Tom.

"We gonna have a great time? Right Tom?!" I asked.

Tom smiled as Bill looked to him and nodded.

"Of course! Nothing but fun!" Tom said with a smile that was so fake I could see it in his eyes.

After Bill clapped a little too excited to notice Tom's distain Tom grabbed me by the arm and pulled my down to him.

"I swear Gav, I'm so getting you back for this!" he hissed in my ear before Bill dragged him off. I chuckled a little and followed them. I could deal with a little punishment from Tom if it meant bugging him all day.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 17:31

I smiled happily as Gavin waved at me, smiling back. We were going to shop for 6 hours and I would enjoy this!! I didn't pay attention when Tom said something to his friend before we entered the shop, I looked around, still smiling before keeping holding Tom's arm with mine, my hand in his before murmuring a ' thank you ' to Tom. I knew he wasn't so much enjoying coming to shop, but I was still happy. I had always hang around alone and knowing I had 2 persons with me right now was enough to make me smile. I kissed his cheek once before seeing the clothes more Rock in a section.

'' Oh!! Oh!! We go there okay?? '' I asked without waiting for them to answer, walking quickly over the pants and looking at some.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 17:48

After I hissed at Gavin Bill grabbed me and pulled me into the shop. He thanked my quietly and I nodded with a smile as he kissed me. I looked at Gavin beside me who was laughing at me more than looking at any damn clothes. Bill squealed at some clothes and I looked at them and groaned a little. They looked a lot like what Bill wore! If Gavin had a camera I would murder him.

"Oh great choice Bill!" I heard Gavin say as he picked up some stuff and ran over to him, "What about these?!"

I grabbed a top and wrapped it around my neck tight, but it was no use I couldn't strangle myself.

"Tom come here, you need to try this on!" Gavin laughed.

I looked up and growled.

Actually God...just kill him and I'll be happy....
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 18:04

I kept looking at the clothes when Gavin said it was a great choice before searching for some, then ran over Tom to ask him trying the clothes. I looked over them, one eyebrow lifted.

'' Uh... Actually I was saying this because I liked them... I didn't wanted Tom to try them... '' I chuckled awkwardly, but looked at what Gavin had find.

It was indeed tight clothes. I doubted Tom would accept to try them, so I managed to find a big baggy's pants in another section, a black one, then came back in the Rock'z section to choose this t-shirt ::

Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// Emo

I went beside Tom and showed it to him, smiling big.

'' Can you try these pants and this t-shirt?? Pleeeaaase??? '' I begged him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 18:16

"Yeah, I was just saying it to bug him," Gavin said to Bill laughing a little.

Bill ran up to me holding some clothes and I took them from him smiling awkwardly. This was going to be horrendous! I looked at the clothes gulping. They were only an L! What do they take me for!!

"Y-yeah sure," I squeaked walking to the changing room.

I looked at the clothes and put them on the chair. I took off my clothes and looked at them kissing them softly.

"Bye bye clothes..." I whispered before changing.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 18:28

I smiled more when Tom said okay, leaving inside the changing room. I jumped excittedly on place, looking at Gavin.

'' This is fun!!! No?? '' I asked him.

I waited few minutes, humming before looking at some pants for myself, finding one skiny jeans that was pretty hot. I picked it up and nibbled at my lips, looking at the t-shirts like I had give to Tom before picking one Small, walking back over the changing room.

'' Tom?? Give my the t-shirt please!!! '' I said before taking it, giving him from above the door the thighter one.

He would be so cool in it!!
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 18:49

I pulled on the pants and they were exceptionally tight. I could clothes the button and the DIDN'T fall down! What have they put me in! I heard Bill squeal about something being fun and I huffed. I was about to pull of the disgustingly small t-shirt before Bill yelled at me to give him the t-shirt I had. Maybe he had finally come to his senses. I threw the top at him and he handed me another one. Smiling I looked at it and yelled.

"SMALL!!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 18:55

I laughed when I heard Tom yell, jumping on place.

'' Oh come on!! Just try it?? '' I begged him from the other side of the door, '' And beside you must try it or you won't have the chocolat!! '' I said giggling.

I sat on a chair, looking over Gavin.

'' Do you think he'll be more happy when we'll go in his type of shops?? '' I questionned him, humming.

Maybe he would be happy, I didn't know why he could be mad about it. Plus, he would definitivly find new hats! The ones he was wearing were ugly! All hip-hop! He should buy black ones. I nodded to myself.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Simmons

Gavin Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 19:16

I laughed as I heard Tom yelling and just sat back enjoying Tom being in total pain. Bill asked me if Tom would be happier in the shops that catered for him. I didn't really know what to tell Bill, I mean, yeah he would be to a certain extent but it's still shopping. And where shopping was concerned Tom was against it. I just smiled at him a little.

"I think so," I laughed and looked at the chaningig room.

All of a sudden we heard a loud, "I'm not coming out!"
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May - 19:24

I smiled again as Gavin answered me, then we heard Tom yelling loud that he wasn't coming out. I stood up and jumped in front of the changing room, looking at the door.

'' Come on get out Tom!! '' I asked him excittedly, '' Okay like I'll let you give me clothes to try on too, okay?? '' I proposed him.

I didn't know why he didn't wanted to show himself, I mean he was wearing normal clothes now, no? I looked over gavin, lifting one eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//   Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot// I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome day!? 06 [Bill, Tom, gavin POV] //hot//
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next